The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Cookie and Autumn 2nd story

Go down 
+4
Tifa Twilight
Prof. Old
Greenganon
Cookie Dough
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vex
VIP Member
VIP Member
Vex

Character Information
Health Points:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Autumn 2nd story   Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 am

I just read the whole thing, and it's great! Good work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/200Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/7000Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Autumn 2nd story   Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Smile Thanx Vex glad u liked it
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Autumn 2nd story   Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Muy muy muy great!
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/200Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/7000Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Autumn 2nd story   Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Very Happy Now i see it thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:

PostSubject: Great!   Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:26 am

Cool Story!
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Autumn 2nd story   Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Cute doggy! Smile

Thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Autumn 2nd story   Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Part 2 is now out and a bit short
Part 2: Imaginary Energy

I looked south of where we were searching for the fusion hunter but instead saw a big giant robot flying in the sky. Then I saw people, although from where I was they looked like ants falling off a toy, and they landed on the floor. Then I looked again and saw that he was about a block away, but stopped to talk to the voice again. I grabbed Autumn and snuck off north. We ran for a few seconds and I looked behind us. The fusion was starting to search the construction site, and then I looked forward and was shocked at the sight I saw. It was the biggest mansion you could ever imagine that was colored in orange and yellow. We jumped over the black, spiked gate as soon as we could and rolled into a tree that was leafless and as tall as the mansion. I left my sister by the tree while she got up and went to the actual entrance to the gate. There I saw a group of figures but each one of them looked entirely different then the other. One was taller than anyone I’ve ever seen and was red with one arm cut off and one eye was crippled. The figure next to him was about a fourth of his size and looked just like a blob of blue with arms, eyes, and a mouth. By then a memory came into my head and I remembered how this was like my second house. I remembered that they were my childhood friends and were imaginary friends. I ran towards the group and just hugged a big, purple, furry imaginary friend that had horns. “AAHHH!!!!! The little kid is loco!” It said and I remembered that his name was Eduardo as he shook me onto the ground.

I got up and said “Eduardo it’s me, Cookie!” When I said that the whole group went crazy with joy, although I still wasn’t sure of how good of a friend they all were mainly because I didn’t fully remember them. “Ok, ok, let me down!” I said smiling and laughing. “Ok so your Bloo, Wilt, Coco, and Eduardo, right?” I said as they looked at me it confusion. “I was part of the KND and when they decommissioned me they took away my memory of a kid except for normal stuff like school. Now they have recomissioned me but something went wrong and now for some reason see flashes of memory when I see something that has to do with that moment.” I said trying to explain why I had asked their names. Then I noticed that there should be someone else here. Isn’t there someone else in the gang?” I asked as I looked around to see if the person was around, but instead I saw Fusion Diamondhead. My sister came in running and she grabbed Wilt, Coco, and Bloo and rushed them into the house, while I tried to push Ed in the house. Something was wrong with him; he was frozen from fear and just stood there curled into a ball. My sister came out to help push, although we were actually rolling him, into the house. I looked over and then I saw that the fusion had spotted us and was coming over here. I grabbed my sword from my back and jumped over Eduardo to his front to protect him. Just then he shot thousands of diamonds straight at the three of us and I thought I was done for. But then a kid came zooming out of the house and ran up in front of us. He had brown hair that was in a box shape around his head and was dressed in khaki pants, a red shirt with an orange stripe and a white shirt underneath it along with a green backpack that looked pretty old. Then I remembered he was the 5th person of the gang, Mac, but I did not recall him having superpowers because he somehow stopped the shards in their tracks as if he summoned a force field in front of them. “So you’re the missing person from the group, Mac, it’s me Cookie! Thanks for saving us!” I said as he somehow blasted the fusion off his ride and we got Eduardo into the house “How’d u get those powers you just used to save us, anyway?”

“No problem, Cookie! Truth to say, I have no idea, it all started when Fuse began to attack. For some reason I only have the power against Fuse’s minions and can’t use it on nuisances like Terrance.” Mac answered and I remembered his big brother that was always annoying him, but last I remember he got sent to juvie, which served him right if you asked me. Eduardo finally awoke from his state of shock and Mac, Autumn, and I went back out to see if the fusion was still here. We went out the front door and into the street, and then all of a sudden the ground began to crack just as before. Mac made a force field around us as the diamonds shot up from the ground and we were imprisoned inside them. We could see outside that Bloo and the rest of the gang came out to fight the fusion and then I saw about 5 blurry figures join the fight, after that Fusion Diamondhead crushed Mac’s force field and knocked us out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cookie and Autumn 2nd story   Cookie and Autumn 2nd story - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cookie and Autumn 2nd story
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3