The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

................. (story)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy

................. (story) Empty
PostSubject: ................. (story)   ................. (story) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 am

this story dosnt have a title, only becuz i cant think of one

smash i broke my alarm clock as it beeped and then i sat up, it was broken again. "not again..." i whined, it was the 6th alarm clock this month. i got up, got dressed and looked at myself in a mirror as a brushed my hair. this year my hair is black, with red, brown, and blond streaks, belive or not i dont dye my hair, it does that on its own. it curled all the way down to my waist. my eyes are green today, they change color with my moods. it does that becuz im not human, im a demon, or at least everyone thinks i am, im more then a demon actualy, im what is called a hybrid valkryie, everyone in this town knows what valkryies are and think their all evil becuz of one of them once did...

i left my house without breakfast becuz i wasnt hungry, i was heading for the local book store when i almost got ran over by one of my best friends, i hadnt noticed his car coming when i tried to cross the road. "whoa! im sorry about that Wolf!!!" the boy got out of his car to see if i was ok, it was my friend Night Soldier, that wasnt his real name but we called him that, hes a shapeshifter, part god, and maybe even a Guardian.. i dont know about Guardian yet. "im ok." i replyed as i stood up. "next time i better not have my head in the clouds xD" "you beter not. where are you going?" he asked after laughing with me. "im going to the books store, i have to turn in some books and maybe buy some more" he looked shocked to hell. "MORE books?! you practicaly have a libary!!" i laughed at him. "ive already read all those books" after that i went on my way becuz i had a feeling if i didnt we would keep talking. i saw alot of others on my way to the book store, its a good thing its summer vacation.. i jumped when a cat hopped onto my head. i fell into a lampost and the cat jumped off then i realized who he was and was very embaressed, it was Sparky, as we called him, no one knew his real name, and all he would say was that his name is Sparkboy, sometimes he would ad 777 to the end. "you know you scared the crap outta me?" i asked him very annoyed becuz he was laughing. he turned back into a human after a few minutes, hes 18 years old, has has green eyes and shaggy black hair, it goes down to his shoulders, some call him my big bro becuz of his hair and eyes, only difference there is that he wears glasses. i punched him for scaring and laughing at me then went on my way with him following until Aeo and Axel came down the street towards us. aeo has shaggy blue hair that goes down past his shoulders, and yellow eyes. axel has green eyes and long spikey red hair, we all call them the double trouble brothers becuz their always making trouble, aeo's lil bro and sis are ok tho, Iano, and Neia are aeo's lil siblings. as for axel, no one knows much about him, he looks like a 17 year old, aeo is 16. all anyone knows about axel is he came to this City one night after an accident, apparently it gave him amnesia, all he remembered was his first name. i went across the street when i saw them coming and had to jump up onto a street light to avoid a semi truck coming at me. i jumped down onto the sidewalk still shaken from that and kept going, my nees were trembling. i shook my head and went into the book store and saw Lily Solaris, Loen crowabyss, Cedric crowabyss, and Dark Forest. the 4 of them had been best friends since kinder garden, and i admired them alot... i hid behind a book case and went to the Liberian Mrs. Hartner, shes our history teacher in school, but in the summer she works at the libary, shes really nice and all the boys drool over her becuz of how hot she is, all girls admire her, even me. i gave her my books then went to look for some new ones.

after buying 5 new books i left and went to the McDonalds in the area, the Calmer twins were there eating with their parents, Nall, Maria, Alice, and Ryan, nall and maria are twins, both are 16, alice is their mom and (obviously) Ryan is their dad, they are all really nice, and nall and maria are my best friends. some called me the triplet becuz im always hanging out with them, plus i have alot im common with them. i ordered, got my food and went to sit down near the backwall, today i felt like i wanted to turn into a shadow since id nearly been killed twice. i watched the calmer family leave then saw my twin Lucidia. as i said shes my twin, but she looks, and acts like a reversed version of me. her hair is as long as mine, but she keeps it straight, her eyes are blue. and shes more evil then me... night calls us the revers mirror twins. she saw me and came to sit next to me, then she stole half my food! >=O "sis go get your own food!!" i said as i shoved her out of her seat. "your food looks yummier" she whined then went to get her food. i sighed then jumped when Kate Biostar asked if i was having sister troubles again, i was very annoyed and just ignored him until he threw something at me. "hey!!" i nearly shouted as i turned in my seat to look at him. he has dark brown hair that will NOT stay flat, i even tried to make it flat once and failed, his eyes are blue. "what was that for?!" i asked him. "i asked if you were having sister trouble again and you ignored me so i had to get your attention." he said as he grinned. i rolled my eyes and went back to eating. "isnt that obviouse?" i asked as i threw a strawberry from my shake at him, he cuaght it in his hand and ate it. -_-' "thx Selen" he said using my real name, after that i got up and put the rest of my food in a "to-go" bag and left. not many use my real name becuz half the time when they do they get barked at by me, and my bark and bite are both really bad, Senro Hurasame found that out the day i barked at him. he nearly died of fright. afterwards he would stick to my nick name, and he would try to help me out so i wouldnt bark at him again. infact he was on the other side of the street on his skate board.

when some ppl look at this town/city you'd think we'er all human. but we'er not, all of us call ourselves paranormals, only a few humans live here. some of us like the Borenstien family resent humans becuz they have pretty much Condemed us to this area. this town/city is called Oriton, and its our home, many of us like it here altho some of us live amung the human, werewolves, shapeshitfers, vampires, and demons. no one knows that im a valkryie, and im trying to keep it that way for now....
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy

................. (story) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ................. (story)   ................. (story) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:03 pm

i went home after i talked to Senro and had to dogde alicia, and drake, they were training, alicia had her whip and drake had his long sword. drake is 17, alicia is 19. their my older siblings. drake is half wolf half dragon, alicia is half pheonix half something else, no one really knows what she is. drake has green eyes and shaggy black hair, like sparky does. alicias hair is brown, same length as drakes, but it does the same as mine and lucidia's, drakes does too.. multi colored. i consider it a curse while the others think it makes us special. drake and alicia were training so i left them alone, and went inside. i put all but one book away. i went outside (again avoiding drake and alicia) and put the book down then went to join them. DARKNESS DESTROYER!!!! i used my attack and knocked them both out then grabbed my book and jumped onto the roof of my house. my book is called the dark valkryies me and my sibs are valkryies i guess. valkryies are the most powerful paranormals alive, thought to be exstincted since many were hunte and killed after they tried to rule the world. i may, or may not be a decendant from them, i dont know. ive heard tales tho that a single valkryie child lived and was tuaght good instead of evil. people forgoten that valkryie, and no one knew who the decendants were.. i have a feelingtho its us windagors. yeah thats my last name, selen windagor, my siblings have my last name and our parents used to... Selena and Simon Windagor, they died a long time ago.. in an attack. afterwards me, and my siblings were orphans, we didnt know any other family members so we were officialy orphans. we stayed in our home, and anyone who came near us to take us away had to get thru alicia and drake first. we had help from our friends, the calmers, and alot of others, even a boy named Kai himorie, hes 16 presently. hes has blue hair and saphire blue eyes, half the girls in town followed him everywhere they could. they called him Sir kai, becuz they all thought he was their knight in shining armour. i used only his real name, not his nickname becuz he hated it.

after 10 minutes drake and alicia woke up and went inside, then lucidia came home and went inside with them. i saw a strange man in a suit coming and jumped down to greet him. "hello, are you the bounty huter Selen Windagor?" the man asked. its true im a bounty hunter, someone has to make ends meat around here after all. "yes, why?" i asked the man. "my name is john and i need you to kill some renagade demons for me in the human world, just near the egde of oriton." john said. "whatsin it for me? and besides that you want Dante, and nall calmer, i dont kill renagade demons." i told him rather annoyed, renagade demons are mostly lvl 1-3, pushovers, for me anyway. "soul gems and if you wont do this job i'll call P.E.T." john replied, i knew P.E.T. all to well since i was a top member, P.E.T. is short for Paranormal Extermiation Team. i joined and went under cover then let the vampire sir borenstian, and nalls dad ryan calmer the shadow demon know what was going on. "what do you know about soul gems?" i asked john. "just that you collect them, and these demons are all carrying soul gems" he said with a grin, if you ever watched tom and jeerry movies then johns voice sounded kinda like droopy, i had to hold in a giggle at that. "alright i'll do this job..." i said with a sigh i knew if i didnt P.E.T. would and the commander would get the soul gems, hes worse then sir borenstien. i went inside after john gave me a map of where the renagades were and got my stuff, renagades are pushovers when in small groups but a group this big could surround, divide, you name it. i had a feeling id need help but i didnt want to ask anyone, i was afriad they'd ask me about the soul gems. soul gems are very powerful when used right, when used wrong they can destroy entire cities! i collect them becuz i know what they do thats most important to me, restor lost lives. i wanted them to bring back my parents, i used them once before to bring bacl alice calmer, and it nearly took my life to do it becuz of how much power was needed. afterwards i was just glad that alice was back, she was kinda like a mom to me after my parents died, ryan was kinda like a dad becuz he would help me train, thx to him i learned how to use my shadow power.

20 minutes later i was at the area that the renagade demons location.. but none were in sight. "this cant be good..." i said to myself as i looked around. then i saw something white floating thru the air like snow, i sniffed and smelled ashes, someone had been here before me, but hadnt taken the gems, and they were still here becuz i heard them behind me. i jumped in time to avoid a dragon claw!! dragons were the most powerful shapeshifters, they can change their forms, but will stay dragons, becuz of that they are pretty much the kings/queens of the shapeshifters. i looked at the person and was shocked, so was she. it was a girl who looked exactly like me but her eyes were silvery green and her hair was straight, and she had dragon claws out while i had wolf claws out. the girl flew off before i could get her name. as soon as she left some renagades came out of nowhere atttacking me, i dropped my weapons in surprise. i got knocked into a tree and the tree fell over nearly crushing me, 3 renagades stood over me about to kill me when i heard a gun blast and all three fell. "nall..dante?! O_o" i called out confused, then saw and avoided another renagade that was trying to claw me, a second later i had to dive at the ground to avoid a sword. now i was really thinking it was either nall. dante, or both. i looked around tho and saw 2 boys, one had a gun and one had a sword, like nall and dante. dante is a half demon and he trains with nall and ryan sometimes, i swear those two are twins sometimes becuz nall's hair changes color and often goes silvery white, like dante's, dante has silvery white hair and blue eyes where as nall has green eyes until his mood changes, nall's 16 and Dante is 17 years old. those two are double trouble. half the time the three of us challenge eachother to see whos best, all three of us can outgun anyone and all three of us have different sword attack, and are really good at using swords. i looked closer tho and saw they werent dante and nall, they were strangers. one was tall, black hair, slight tan was wearing a leather jacket with the delta symbol on it. the other had black hair as well, he looked like he was 18, i coulnt tell what age the other was tho, he was dressed in black, like a dark pranormal. i could tell what coloe either boys eyes were becuz they were both to far away. i stood up carefully and both walked towards me, i backed away and picked up my scyth, ive had it since a fight i had with sir borenstien when i was 9, i still have scars from that fight. *i jumped into a tree and they both kept coming, then i saw some renagades behind them and jumped over both boys. i swung my scyth and the renagades vanished in a flash of darkness. my special elemantal attacks are dark, and shadow, lucidia specializes in holy, and light, drakes best attacks are electrical, and alicia's are ice, half the time we use other attacks but they arent as good as our elemental ones, unless their guardain summons, we can summon them when we need to. "hey, thx, and your welcome for saving your life." the 18 year old told me. "thank you. and your welcome." i told him not taking my eyes off of either boy..

after 10 minutes with the boys helping we killed the renegades and i collected the soul gems. "who are you two and what are you doing out here?" i asked as i turned to look at the boys. "im maru ohashi." the one who looked like a dark paranormal said. "my name is dietz" the delta jacket boy said. "thats an odd name." me and maru both said at the same time, then we stared at eachother. "didnt you know his name?" i asked maru. "no, we met in the woods a few moments before we saw you, i was taking him to oriton becuz he isnt human, but hes not a paranormal." maru replied. dietz stiffled a laugh by turning it into a cough. "lets get out of here.. P.E.T. can get us since we arnt within Oritons border.." i told them, both followed me back to town then i jumped onto a building and went home. i put the soul gems in a box i kept in my dresser drawer, it was actualy a jewlery drawer, i closed the drawer and went to my window, slid it back and went to stand on my balcony staring at the sky, the wind blew then and it wasnt ordinairy wind. lucidia, drake, and alicia felt it too. they looked up at me since they were solo training in an obsticle course id made for each of them they had stopped half way to the end. something bad was going to happen, and it was going to happen soon.....
Back to top Go down

................. (story)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Fan-Fictions-
Jump to: