The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

FalconKnight's Journey Season 2

Go down 
+2
Greenganon
Samurai Jet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/7000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:27 am

So what do you guys think of it?
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/7000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:39 am

Extremely cool!
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Thanks Bri. Smile Thanks also, Blaze.

Last edited by Samurai Jet on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:56 pm

I agree with Bri! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Chapter 9: A Call to Action

Journal Entry 2: The recent battle that happened was tough on us. My friends believed that the worse part has already passed, but I know better than that. A part of Townsville had been destroyed, and several other areas nearby have been turned into infected zones. Still, people are returning back to their homes, or whatever's left of it. Things are starting to go back to their usual ways in Townsville for now. I have just received a message from Dexter just recently, so I think I'll go meet him to see what he wants.

I grabbed my pistol in case I might need it and then I saw the old broken sword lying next to it. I then looked out the window, still remembering about what happened in the past. I feel like there's something more to this just wanting to stop Fuse from destroying our planet, but what? I pondered on this thought for a moment. then decided not to worry about for now. I ran out the door went towards Dexlabs.When I arrived
there, I went to a nearby Dexbot. "Hey, can you tell me where Dexter is?"I asked. "He's in his lab, working on something." "Okay, thanks."I said. I walked inside the building and headed over to the lab. I went inside and
found Dexter working on what looks like some kind of armor. "Hey Dexter, what's that you're working on?"I asked Dexter when he noticed me coming inside. "It's a experiment I'm working on right now. When it's done, I'll
tell you what it can do."Dexter said.

"So what did you want me here for?"I asked. "I need to make some adjustments to your Nanocom," Dexter said as he walked over to me, "There is also some data I need to collect from it." "What kind of data?"I asked as I handed him my nanocom. "Remember what I said before you went to the future about the Nanocom having other features?" Dexter said in response. "Yeah, so?" "Well, while you were in the future, your Nanocom was secretly recording images of the landscape and area. I figured that we needed some kind of proof to show to the others
so that they can believe what we say is actually true."Dexter said while he was working on the inside of the device. Always thinking one step ahead of everyone else. That's Dexter's way, all right. A few minutes later, he finished on the modifications and handed me back my nanocom. "There, your nanocom's now been upgraded a bit. It can now hold more than 3 nanos now, but you'll only be able to get out 3 nanos at a time. I also got the images that your nanocom recorded."Dexter said. "Cool. This upgrade will help a lot. Thanks, Dexter."I said. "Don't mention it. Besides, I need a favor from you, Adam." Dexter said. "Sure, Dex. What do you need me to do?"I asked. "I want you to speak at a meeting today at City Station with me and some other people. I need you to tell everyone about your experience in the future." "Okay, I'll see you guys there."I replied as I left the room.

3 hours later, at City Station

I was walking to the place Dexter told me to meet him at, but I was kinda lost. I then saw a large group going somewhere, so I decided to follow them. As I walked, I saw a huge crowd of people gathered in one area.
This must be the place. I then found Dexter with Ben and Numbuh 1 standing near a podium and walked toward them, trying to get through the crowd. "There you are, Adam," Numbuh 1 said as I walked toward them,
"Now we can finally start this meeting." "Let's go take a seat right now, Adam. The meeting's about to start." Ben said. We then walked to our seats while Numbuh 1 walked to the podium.He tapped on the mic, which made a annoying sound that got everybody's attention. When the sound ceased, he then started to speak.

"As you have all noticed yesterday, we were attacked by a group of monsters. The reason why is that we're being invaded. A new enemy has entered our world and plans to destroy it."Numbuh 1 said. People then started whispering to each other when they heard about that. "Anyways, here to help us explain is Adam and Ben."

Ben then walked up to the podium after Numbuh 1 finished speaking. "My name is Ben Tennyson. I help out with the intergalactic Plumber operations around here."Ben said. "No, not the ones that deal with indoor plumbing
and stuff, these ones fight aliens."He added as people were starting to snicker a bit. "Anyways, a few years ago, we started receiving word of planets actually disappearing for no apparent reason. But now, a few months ago, the answer was revealed on this mystery. A person named Fuse has been absorbing planets with his troops into Planet Fusion, a world that absorbs other worlds. They use devices called terrafusers to infect the host planet, and when the world is infected enough, it gets absorbed into Planet Fusion. Now, he's after our world and he must be stopped." Ben then went back to his seat and sat down.

I walked up to the podium when it was my turn to speak. "My name is Adam. A month ago, me and 3 of my friends were to travel to the future to see when this threat Dexter just spoke of would happen. Unfortunately, Dee Dee messed with the time machine experiment, causing us to travel 2 years ahead instead of 1 month," I said as a screen appeared behind me, "When we arrived, this is what became of our planet two years from now." The crowd was shocked as the images of the future world were shown. "We barely managed to make it out of there in time.
If Fuse were to win this war, this would be the result, or worse. That's why we need to act now before it's
too late." I then went back to my seat.

Dexter then went to the podium and started to speak. "After what Adam has shown all of you, some of you
may think that there's no hope left for our world, that we don't stand a chance against this enemy. If that's
what you're thinking, you're wrong. We do have a chance to stop this invasion. If we all work together, we can
defeat Fuse and his minions and end his threat to our world! We have the tools, you have the talent!"Dexter
said. Everybody then started cheering and clapping loudly in excitement.

In the midst of all this excitement, for a moment, I saw what looked like a person in a black cloak who was
in the crowd. Then suddenly, the person vanished almost instantly, as if the person wasn't there at all, and
no one seemed to notice him/her. Hmm, Could that person be that same one I heard earlier? I still
remember those words that were said. 'Beware, Adam. The hour of darkness draws near.' The words still
echoed thorugh my mind as I wondered about something: who was that person, and what did he mean by 'the hour
of darkness drawing near?' I don't get it. I do know one thing, though :the war against Fuse has begun. "Oh
well. Guess I better go home for the time being." I said as I saw the crowd going. I then walked towards the
exit and headed back home.

Meanwhile, at Pokey Oaks

A couple of meteors crashed somewhere in the nearby area. When they opened, a group of Fusions came out, along
with some monsters. One of them then took out a communications device of some kind. "We've arrived on Earth,
my lord," One of the fusions said, "We are now heading over to the city." "Wipe out anyone who tries to get in your
way, starting with the KND base in Sector V. They could pose a problem to this mission. Don't fail me, or
else."Fuse said from the other end. "I understand."the Fusion said as he turned off the device.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:10 pm

So, what do you guys think of it?
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:31 am

It's absolutely AWESOME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:44 pm

I won't be putting in Chapter 10 until I finish writing it and the next two chapters as well. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Okay now, Chapter 10 will come out sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Okay now, here's Chapter 10. Hope you guys like it.

Chapter 10: Lockdown Struggle

I was running along the road to Sector V, wanting to get back to my hometown as quickly as possible. On the way, I then saw Chris nearby about to board a scamper, along with Numbuhs 1 and 2. I decided to see what was going on over there and ran to that spot. "Hey Chris! How's it going?"I said as I ran towards my friend.
"Well, well, well, look who's here," Chris said with a grin on his face, "It's good to see you again." "What's going on?"I asked. "There's some kind of trouble out in the Pimpleback Mountains, and I was asked along with that KND group in Sector V to help out." Chris answered. "Where's Michael and Sarah?"I asked. "Michael's helping out the Plumbers destroy Fuse's troops somewhere else in the Wilds, and Sarah's gone to help Mojo Jojo
with something."Chris answered before getting on the scamper. "Hey Chris," I said with a grin, "Good luck out there, and kick some fusions for me, kay?" "I will." He replied, grinning also. The scamper then left and flew on to its destination as I watched. Hmm, everyone's gone off to help with something. Maybe I should go to the treehouse since I'm already going to Sector V.

I went back to Sector V and walked towards the treehouse, feeling a bit tired from running all the way from City Station. I saw that the treehouse had already been risen from the ground since I was last here, probably to keep it out of reach from any of Fuse's forces that may try to take it over. When I was last here. The day of the time travel experiment. That was when this journey of mine seemed to first start. I then saw a spring pad nearby, like the one I saw in the future, only that this one seemed to be brand new and just built in. I used the spring pad and jumped up to the treehouse like I used to do. I walked to a nearby door and opened it, expecting to see the place quiet and empty, except for the hamsters that live here since Numbuh 1 and his team left for Pimpleback Mountain. I then heard a noise come out of nowhere, so I got my sword and pistol out and looked for who or what caused the sound. Looks like I'm not alone here. I walked towards a nearby room, keeping an eye out for whatever's hiding around here. I opened the door and then found someone pointing a blaster at my face, his face masked mostly.

"Don't move."the person said with his finger on the trigger. "No way I'm gonna do that!"I said as I knocked the blaster out his hand with the handle of my sword. I then punched him in the face and knocked him to the ground. "Whoa, don't shoot, Adam," the person said as he removed what covered his face, "It's me, Chad."
"Chad? What are you doing here in the treehouse?"I asked as I helped him up. "Numbuh 1 asked me to watch over the treehouse while he and his team went away. Wouldn't tell me why he was going, though."Chad answered. "Why would he ask you to watch the treehouse?"I said, not wanting to believe the words he was saying. "Mostly because everyone else capable and trustworthy is in play somewhere. I could tell when he asked to do this, it
looked like he had almost no other choice."He said. "Well, I'm keeping an eye on you, just in case you try to backstab us again like you did last time."I answered with a disapproving look on my face.

A crash then shook the room we were in with a loud tremor that kept on continuing. "What was that!"I said as the room kept on shaking with such intense force. "Looks like someone or something is trying to break into the treehouse."Chad said in response. Just then, we heard an alarm from inside the treehouse. "Warning! Enemy threat detected! Initalizing lockdown." Doors and exits leading outside then started to close, along with the windows. "We have to get out of here quickly and get a message out to the KND!"I said as the lockdown continued. "No arguements with that, let's hurry."Chad replied. We ran through the halls of the treehouse as fast as we could, looking for a way out. The doors and windows kept closing quickly as the unknown enemy kept
on attacking. "The doors keep closing faster than we can get to them," Chad said as we ran across, searching for any way to escape, "If this keeps up, we won't be able to get out!" I then saw a exit that was still not blocked yet. "That way's still not blocked," I said as I pointed at it, "We can still can get out of here!" "Then let's hurry." We ran straight for it, but then we sped up when we saw it was beginning to close also.

"It's starting to close," Chad said as we kept on running, "We won't be able to make it!" "Yes we will! We just have to keep on running."I said even though I was starting to tire out a bit. But then, just before we made it to the exit, five figures in cloaks came through the exit and blocked the way just before it close
shut. "Darn it, we're trapped here with them."Chad said as they stood there, not moving an inch. "Who are they anyway?"I said. One of them then walked forward towards me. "We're inside, but it looks like we have a minor problem."The figure on the far left said as he drew out his weapon. "I thought we sent them away on that fake distress call."replied the figure that was closest to him. So that distress signal was fake! "Hey," Chad said suddenly, interrupting their conversation, "I don't know who you guys are, but you better leave before you end up getting beaten up by us." "We'll see about that."the figure closest to us said calmly with a grin on his face. He then took out a rifle and started firing at us. I ran to take cover while Chad dodged the
lasers and took out his own weapon. I grabbed my sword and pistol, but just then, I felt someone kick me from behind just suddenly and knocked me to the ground. I got up and turned to see two of them looking straight at me, one with a rifle and the other was actually floating in the air. I ran up to the one floating and slashed the person with my sword, but I was only able to rip the cloak off before the figure moved back. I was then shocked to see a fusion version of Blossom. It's a fusion! So that means.. The others then took off their cloaks to reveal themselves also. I could see fusion versions 1, 3, 4, and 5 standing in front of us.

"Oh man, this is not good," I said in shock, "I don't think I can take on this many fusions." "We have to fight them, or die trying," Chad as walked towards fusion N1, "Besides, fusion KND or not, I'm not going to let those kids get the better of me." He then ran towards them and starting attacking the fusion KND, firing at them with a blaster. "Looks like I got to deal with Fusion Blossom now," I said as I turned to face her, "This should be easy." Just then, Fusion Blossom blew a strong freezing gust at me, which caused my legs to become frozen solid. She can do can the same things as Blossom!? She then flies at me and punches me so hard that I got knocked to the ground. "Bet you weren't expecting that."Fusion Blossom said. "I admit you
caught me off-guard for a moment there. I certainly didn't expect that, but you won't get me a second time." I answered while getting up, which was kinda hard due to my legs still being frozen. "We'll see about that!" Fusion Blossom said as she flew at me. I quickly used my sword to break the ice and then jumped back quickly to dodge the punch.

Meanwhile, I saw Chad had already destroyed two of the fusions and all he had to deal with now was Fusions N1 and N5. "Come on, if I could give the real KND some trouble, then you fake copies are no match for me!"Chad said confidently as he kicked Fusion N1 in the face. He then almost got shot by Fusion N1's rifle, barely
missing his face. "Okay then, maybe you are better than I expected."Chad said after dodging the rifle shot. Just then, I saw Fusion Blossom coming at me again, but this time, I was ready for the attack. I quickly shot her with the pistol and kicked her to the ground. "Nice try, but no good! Now to finish you off!"I said, pointing my sword at her. Just then, I saw her get out a device and press a button on it. Hmm, I better destroy her quickly now before she tries to attack me again. I don't think I can take another shot of that ice breath. "Just who or what are you anyway?"She asked suddenly, getting up as she was talking. "My name's Max FalconKnight and I'm gonna protect this planet from the likes of you."I said. "We'll see about that!"She
said as she flew straight at me as I did the same. I then shot her straight in the chest, then quickly slashed her in the same spot with my sword. "Looks like you.......defeated me."Fusion Blossom whispered in my ear. She then fell to the ground and turned into a puddle of fusion matter. I looked over to where Chad was and saw that he was having some problems with just Fusion N1, so I quickly ran up to the fusion and shot it from
behind in the back. Chad then blasted the fusion with his weapon and turned him into nothing but a puddle of FM. "I could have done that, you know."Chad said. "Yeah, but you didn't."I replied. I then took a deep breath and sighed as I looked ahead.Phew, it's all over now. The treehouse is safe.

I then walked to where Fusion Blossom was and found a communicator among the remains of the FM. I picked it up, and saw that it was some kind of communicator. This must be the device I saw Fusion Blossom had. I then decided to get a message out to Fuse, just because I felt like it. "Fuse, if you're hearing this, you won't take this planet while I'm around. I will stop your plan and destroy you, count on it!"I said out loud.
I then threw the communicator onto the ground and smashed it to pieces with my sword. "Kinda risky to say that to Fuse, isn't it, Adam?"Chad said with a grin on his face. "It doesn't matter anyway. Besides, I really want to take that creep down."I said.

I then noticed the objects lying near the FM. I picked one up and saw that it was N5's hat. I picked up the other objects and found that they were personal possesions of the KND and Blossom also.How did they get their hands on their personal possessions so fast? I never thought that Fuse could find a way to make fusion
versions of us so quickly. Someone must be helping him. But who?
I then threw the items into the puddles of FM that was once the fusions. Five nanos then came out of the FM and floated over to where Chad and I were. "What are these things?"Chad asked. "They're called nanos," I answered, "Nanos are mini versions of us and have unique abilities." "Heh, they don't look so tough."Chad said. He shouldn't had said that. "What
did you say!?" nano N4 said in anger. Nanos N1 and N4 then punched him and knocked straight to the ground. "Watch what you say, Chad," I said, "Nanos have feelings and emotions just like us, so you better be nice around them, or end up getting beaten up." "So, what should we do with all these nanos?"Chad asked, getting up after nano N1 and N4 punched him to the ground. "I think I'll give some of them to my friends when I meet them
again. Besides, I don't want to be greedy and have them all to myself."I answered, "But for now, I'll keep them in my nanocom." "We should get a message out to the KND about that distress signal."Chad said as I was getting the nanos in my nanocom. "Okay, then. I'll send a message out right away."I answered after getting all the nanos inside.

Meanwhile, nearby...

A cloaked figure is on top of a tall hill overlooking Sector V. "Sector V, my old home.......It's been a while since I was last here,"the cloaked person said, "I wonder how the others are doing right now with their task." Just then, two Plumbers walked up to him from behind. "Sir, we have almost pinpointed the location of the item."one of the Plumbers said. "Good. Then it won't be long till we make our move. I'll keep my eye on Adam while you two continue to search for it."the cloaked figure answered. "Understood." the two plumbers then left, leaving the cloaked figure alone on the hill. "I don't know what Fuse has in mind for this planet now, but I can tell that it's not good, especially after what happened during the last time I fought him."he said to
himself before leaving.

Back on Planet Fusion....

"Any word from that group I sent?"Fuse asked a nearby fusion. "My lord, the team of fusions managed to get inside the treehouse, but they were umm.....destroyed."a fusion answered nervously. "What!? That's impossible! Who did this!"Fuse said in anger. "We have no idea who did it, but rest assured, we will-" Fuse then grabbed the fusion with his tentacles and literally ripped the fusion apart till he was nothing but fusion matter. Another fusion then arrived into the room, holding a communicator. "My lord, it seems that just before they were destroyed, we received this recording from them." "Play the recording, then." the fusion pressed a button on the device and the recording started to play. "Just who or what are you?" "My name's Max FalconKnight and
I'm gonna protect this planet from the likes of you." "We'll see about that!" a slash and laser fire was then heard, followed by a sound of someone falling to the ground. "Fuse, if you're hearing this, you won't take this planet while I'm around. I will stop your plan and destroy you, count on it!" The recording was then cut off. "So this human thinks he can stop me? Hah! This weakling must be out of his mind if he thinks he can stop me."Fuse said.

"Don't underestimate this person's potential," a voice said suddenly, "If you do, it could lead to your doom." "Who are you," Fuse answered, "Show yourself!" "As you wish." A mysterious person then came inside the room. His face was covered with a mask to keep his identity secret and he had a strange mark on his shoulder. "How do you know about this 'FalconKnight'?"Fuse asked. "How I know that, I won't tell yet, but I can get rid of him for good, free of charge. All I require is a certain fusion of yours."He answered. "I'm listening."Fuse said.

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm

So, what do you guys think of this chapter?
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Awesome, good cliffy at the end! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:49 pm

You are very good at this, the sheer amount you write at a time is impressive, and the story is very good.
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Thanks, Green. Smile I've been getting better at my writing skills lately, so expect some more awesome chapters later on. Cool
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Next time, who is this mysterious person that wants to get rid of FalconKnight, and when Bubbles is kidnapped, will Adam be able to defeat her kidnapper when the mysterious person comes to aid his opponent, or will he suffer a unfortunate death? Find out on Chapter 11, which will definitely come out before school starts.

(I decided to make some kind of little preview into the next chapter, like the people who make the shows do after a episode ends. Tell what you guys think about it, please. I really want to know if this is good or not.)
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 am

Sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Thanks, Blaze. Any other comments?
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:17 am

I guess not. It's been a bit quiet here for a while ever since Chapter 9. I think I bored some of my readers away with that long wait for that one chapter. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Don't worry about it. Take your time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Sneak Peek for Chapter 11   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Here's a special sneak peek, just for you readers here in the Green forums.

Chris ran over to catch up with Bubbles and her sisters, wanting to find out something. "Hey Bubbles, wait!" Chris said as he ran towards her. She and her sisters stopped and went to Chris, wondering what he wanted. "What
is it, Chris?"Blossom asked suspiciously. "I just wanted to talk to your sister about something, if it's okay with you?"Chris answered as calmly as he could, trying not to irritate Blossom and Buttercup. "Okay, but if you
do anything to her, you'll regret it."Buttercup said at Chris, pulling him up by his shirt. "Okay, okay! Just let me down, please?" He answered before she put him back on the ground."Meet us back at the Professor's house
when you're done, okay Bubbles?"Blossom said to her sister. "Okay. I will."She answered before her sisters left. "Whew, that was a bit easier than I expected," Chris said in a relieved way, "For a moment there, I
actually thought she was going to beat me up first before she agreed.

"So what did you want to ask me about?"Bubbles asked Chris. "There's something that's been bothering for some time, something that needs to answered."He said as he went into one of his rare serious moments. "I'll just cut right to the chase: do you like Adam?" "What!? Why do you want to know that!?"Bubbles said as she blushed a bit. "Hey, I'm just asking if you like him," Chris said quickly, "Besides, I have a gut feeling that he may like you back, so you might have a chance with him. I won't tell him about this, so your liking him or not will be a secret that is safe with me." "Okay,
then, I'll tell you. I like..."

Just then, Bubbles and Chris saw a large meteor coming straight at them, so they both jumped out of the way before it crashed. "What is that?"She asked as it cracked in two. "It's Fuse's delivery system," Chris joked, but kept a serious face as he got out his mace, "It's how he sends his monsters to Earth." Two figures then came out of the meteor, followed by a group of Oversized Streetgrinders.

So, what do you guys think? postive and negative reviews are encouraged.
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Sweet! I can't wait for the next hapter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 am

Agreed! I'm watching this topic like a hawk. -Gets out binoculars-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FalconKnight's Journey Season 2
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next