The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)

Go down 
+4
Acecate777
Samurai Jet
BriBri101
Arlen McCool
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue20/200A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
World Power:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue20/7000A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty
PostSubject: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:53 pm

A Jedi’s Journey

Prolouge

I stood in a dimly lit room in the Jedi Temple. In front of me my Master, Plo Koon, stood waiting. Behind him were a few members of the Jedi Council. I remember Obi-Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu were there, as well as a few others I didn’t recognize. My heart was pounding, and my mouth had gone dry. I’ve done it, I thought.

“Step forward, Padawan.” Master Plo said, with a slight smile on his face.
I walked forward and knelt on the ground. I heard my Master’s voice again, but could hardly believe what I was hearing.

“Zero Crow, you have successfully completed your training, and the Jedi Council has deemed you ready to become a Jedi Knight. Rise, as a full Knight of the Jedi Order.” Master Plo said.

I stood up, hardly able to hide my happiness and pride. I’ve done it, I thought. I was finally a Jedi Knight.
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue10/100A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue20/7000A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Sorry i didnt reply earlier This Is a Cool story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue10/100A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Cool story so far, Arlen. Nice work. Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue20/200A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:40 am

Thx, glad you liked it. Chap 1!

Chapter 1: The Begining

I lay on my back in bed, staring up at the ceiling. My mind was buzzing, and I couldn't sleep. I had just arrived at the Jedi Temple, and had learned so much in the 18 hours or so that I had been there. I tossed and turned, trying to get more comfortable, but it didn't work. I couldn't get to sleep. I was simply to excited. I sat up in bed, and looked at my watch. It read 1:30, AM.

Great. Can't leave my quarters reasonabley for another 4 and a half hours. I thought, shaking my head. I laid back down, trying to get some rest, but questions were bouncing around my head.

Will I be able to become a Jedi Master?

Could I even make it to Jedi Knight?

What about just making it to Padawan?

Those questions and more ran through my head until, finnally, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Acecate777
Acecate777

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:49 am

Cool Story! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dexlabs1
Dexlabs1

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:55 am

its a cool storie but sad i m not in it .... joking its a awesome story
Back to top Go down
http://therevolts.forumotion.net
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:37 pm

Coolio, glad you all like it. And I have plans to incllude EVERYONE from the SW rp into my story, don't worry about that...
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue7000/7000A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Doing great, though the chapters are a bit short. Can't wait to see more of it ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:28 am

Good point...That isn't much more than a paragraph of the chapters I've been writting...Well, I'll be beefing up the chapters for sure. Chapter 2 comeing soon, glad you guys like it.
Back to top Go down
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:03 am

XD I wasn't kidding when i said chapter 2 coming soon!!!

Chapter 2: ATTACK!

I slept hard until a piercing siren filled my room and woke me up with a start. I got out of bed, shoved on my boots, and walked into the hallway of the dorms in the Jedi Temple. When I did, I suddenly wished I had stayed in my room. The air was thick with smoke, and I dropped to a crouch so I could breathe easier. The siren was blaring, blocking out all other noise. Clone troopers were running down the hall, shooting at something out of my view point. What the heck is going on here? I thought.

As soon as I thought that, something just began to open fire in my direction. I rolled to one side, stood up, and ran the other way. I wanted to stand and fight, but I had no weapon. I ran the length of the hallway, things still firing at me, and made a sharp left. That was my first mistake. When I turned, I came face to face with a group of about a 100 battle droids. “Oops.” I said, before I turned and ran the other direction.

That was my second mistake. When I started running, a few of the battle droids open fired on me. I ducked and dove around the corner, and booked it till I got to the hanger. “That was crazy.” I muttered, panting. I got my breath, and started searching for a weapon.

Edit: -jaw drops- Okay, this took up a page and a half in word. This makes no sense...
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Moving this fic into Fan-Fiction due to Green's request!
Back to top Go down
Ian Gamma
Technician
Technician
Ian Gamma

Character Information
Health Points:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue120/120A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 am

Ooh this is good. Can't believe I never saw it xD
Back to top Go down
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Thx. I can't believe I forgot my own story. I should get back to work on this. This and Before The War.
Back to top Go down
Ian Gamma
Technician
Technician
Ian Gamma

Character Information
Health Points:
A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Left_bar_bleue120/120A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:02 pm

xD Can I be in it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)   A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Jedi's Journey (By A. McCool)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Fan-Fictions-
Jump to: