The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

FalconKnight's Journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue100/100FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue10/100FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue20/7000FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

FalconKnight's Journey Empty
PostSubject: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Instead of posting all of my chapters at once, I'm just going to post Chapters 1&2 first, then wait for comments from others. After that, I'll just post my chapters 1 by 1.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

My adventure starts in Dexlabs, where our group is prepared to travel to the future. We had been chosen to travel to the future using Dexter's time machine so we figure out when Fuse was going to invade our world, then return back to the past so we can help save the world. To us, it seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity. The other teens in our group were Sarah, Michael,and Chris. My name was Adam, but I preferred to go by Max FalconKnight. We had grown up together as best friends and have always been like a team throughout the years. We always dreamed that someday, we could make a difference in the world, that we would become heroes. When we had heard that Fuse was planning to invade our world, we agreed to help Dexter with his time travel experiment. But what I didn't know was that this experience would change my life.

Before we entered the time machine, Dexter handed each of us a clock-shaped device. "What is this thing?"I asked. "This is a Nanocom," Dexter replied, "This device will let you stay in touch with me, and it will also offer other functions. Now get inside the machine and get ready to time travel." After that, we entered the room and waited for Dexter to start the experiment. "The time machine's fully operational and the coordinates are set. Computeress, are the nanocom communication systems ready?" "All communication systems are functional, Dexter, I will able to contact the group upon arrival in the future." "Affirmative. Okay guys, are you all ready to go?"Dexter asked. The team shook their heads in agreement. There was no turning back now."Okay, I'm now going to send you to the future. You may feel a little bump." The room immediately shook with increasing intensity. "Prepare for launch. Three, two, one..." But at that moment, a girl in a pink dress crept past Dexter to the control panel for the time machine. "Oohh, what does this button do?"said Dee Dee. I had to warn Dexter quickly, so I shouted out, "Dexter, it's your sister!!" But when he realized what was going on, it was too late. She had set off a chain reaction, causing the experiment to go horribly wrong. "Dee Dee, no!" the room was shaking so violently that we could barely stand. The last thing that I heard was a crash. After that, I got knocked out and that was the last I saw of my team before we got sent to the future.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue100/100FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue10/100FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue20/7000FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Chapter 2: A Dark Future

"Come on, please wake up. You've got to wake up!"said a voice. I slowly woke and
looked around, still feeling weakened. "Are you okay?"asked the voice. I looked
at the person and saw that it was Bubbles. "I'm okay Bubbles. Don't worry about me"
I answered. "Just one question, though. Where am I right now?" " You're in Tech Square, 2 years into your future."Bubbles replied. "What?! That's not possible! Dexter set it that we would travel a month into our future, not 2 years." Then I realized something. Sarah and the others were gone. "Bubbles, have you seen my friends?" "No Max, I haven't seen them anywhere. I only found you knocked out among this wreckage" I looked around and saw the remains of the time machine. "Now there's no way for me to get back home. And to top it all off, my friends are also missing."

But before I could think anymore of this through, we both heard a cry from above. "Watch out!" shouted Buttercup. When we looked to see what was going on,a flaming green comet suddenly came toward us. Bubbles reacted quickly and pushed me out of the way just in time before it was about to crush me. "That was close. Thanks, Bubbles." "You're welcome Falconknight. I have to go help my sisters. I'll see you later, okay?" And with that she kissed me on the cheek and went to go help Blossom.

After that, Numbuh 5 and Ben showed up. "Holy cannoli! Where did you come from?" "Not now Numbuh 5," said Ben, "Right now we need to take care of that pod." "I'll come along and help you two." "All right, you can come with us," replied Ben, "Now follow me and try to keep up." So we headed off to where the pod landed when suddenly, this green goop gushes out of the pod. Then it formed into three small blobs with faces, along with a larger version of the others. "What are those things?"I asked. "They're called Fusion Spawn," Ben answered, "We have to take them down." Then Numbuh 5 took out a sword and a pistol from the pack she was carrying. "Here, take these weapons." I grabbed the sword and pistol and got ready to fight. "You take the smaller ones, me and Ben will take care of the larger one." "Got it, guys. Just leave them to me." I quickly blasted 2 of them until they were dead, and then I sliced the last one in half with my sword. Numbuh 5 and Ben had already destroyed the big Fusion Spawn by the time I was done. "Looks like
that's all of them," said Ben. "Uh, Ben? I wouldn't be sure about that," I replied, "Look over there!" All of a sudden, a three-headed dog appeared and almost slashed me with its claws. "It's a Cyberus! Lets take it down!" we acted quickly and destroyed it by cutting off all three of its heads. After we defeated it, the cyberus turned into a green puddle of goop. "Hey guys, what is this goop anyway?" "It's called Fusion Matter"Numbuh 2 said, suddenly coming out of nowhere. "All of Fuse's monsters are made of this stuff. Usually, this is toxic to people and should not be touched. But when a monster is defeated, it turns into a different kind of FM that is safe to
touch.

"By the way, I just realized who you are," said Numbuh 5, "You're Max FalconKnight, is that right?" "Yep, that's me." I answered. "Where's the rest of your team right now?" "We got separated when Dee Dee messed with the time machine." "Well we have to find your friends, rebuild the time machine, and send your team back to the past." But at that moment, Blossom and Buttercup arrived with panicked looks on their faces. "Dexter's trapped in the infected zone. Bubbles went in there to look for him, but we haven't heard from her since." "I'll get them out of there. Just tell me how to get inside the infected zone." "You have to find a Dexbot standing near a warp gate," said Blossom, "They can get you inside the infected zone. "Okay, thanks Blossom." I went and used the Nanocom's built-in map to find the Dexbot. "Would you like to enter the infected zone?"the Dexbot asked. "Yes. Send me in." "Prepare to warp." After he said those words, I was sent directly inside the infected zone.

I crossed the FM pond and saw these green tentacules in the middle of the zone. When I grabbed one, the tentacules wrapped around my body and trapped me. The next thing I knew, I was teleported to a cave and I was free. "That was a weird way to teleport."I said." At that moment, I heard a scream close by, so I had to hurry and find them before it was too late. When I got to the end of the cave, I saw Bubbles was knocked out and Dexter was fighting someone. It looked like Buttercup, except that her skin was green and her clothes were black. Dexter was losing the fight, so I decided to come in and help. Together we were able to defeat her and she turned into a puddle of FM. "That takes care of her. Thanks for the help, FalconKnight."said Dexter. "What was that thing anyway? It looked just like Buttercup." "It was a Fusion," Dexter replied, "Fusions are evil versions of our heroes." "Numbuh 2 has already told me about what happened. I suspect that after Dee Dee messed with the time jump sequence, the time machine must have sent each of you to different locations in this dark future." "That explains a lot,"I replied, "So now I have to find my friends and get back to the past, right?"

"First things first," Dexter said while pulling out a jacket from his bag and handing it to me, "Throw this jacket into the FM." I was confused. "Just do it." I threw it into the FM and it sank. Then something suddenly came out. It was a mini version of Buttercup. "This is Nano Buttercup. They are both made of FM and a item belonging to someone. Your Nanocom is able to store up to 3 nanos. Nanos may be small, but they are powerful. This nano will help you in the search for your friends." "Okay. Thanks, Dexter." But then everything started shaking violently, like there was an earthquake happening. "Whoa, that doesn't sound good. Quickly, you and Bubbles have to get out of here. Use the warp gate I have set to escape to Dexlabs. I have to stay here and make sure Fusion Buttercup did not steal anything from my headquarters." He left after saying those words. Bubbles was still knocked out, so I had to carry her over to the warp gate. "Don't worry, Bubbles," I said, "I'll make sure of it." "Get us out of here!" I said to the Dexbot. "Affirmative. Prepare to warp." We were immediately sent to the top of Dexlabs.

When I looked down at the city, I saw that it was sinking into a ocean of fusion matter. If I don't hurry, this building will sink, along with the two of us. I then noticed Numbuh 2 arriving in a ship. "We can't hold Tech Square anymore!"said Numbuh 2 from across a bridge. "Get to the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. Hurry!" I ran across the bridge as fast I could, still holding Bubbles in my arms, when a Tech Wing came and blocked the way. I tried to blast it with my pistol, but it kept dodging every shot. Just then, my nano suddenly came out of my Nanocom and stunned the monster, giving me enough time to get to Numbuh 2 with Bubbles. "Thanks, Nano Buttercup."I said. "You're welcome."she replied before returning to the Nanocom. When I made it across, the building was already starting to sink down. "You did great, but it looks like Buttercup and the others weren't able to destroy the other Terrafusers in time." said Numbuh 2. "Dexter says we need to find Mandark so we can rebuild the time capsule. Let's get out of here." We all got inside the S.C.A.M.P.E.R and flew out of Tech Square before it was consumed by the fusion matter. That was a close call. I laid Bubbles down on a nearby bed so she could rest and went over to where Numbuh 2 was. "So, where are we headed?" "We're going to Sector V. We'll be safe there; at least for now, anyway."

As we flew over to Sector V, I wondered about where my friends are. "Don't worry, guys. No matter what the risks are, I won't rest until I've found all of you. That's a promise I won't break, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue1000/1000FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue1000/1000FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue7000/7000FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:02 am

Awesome stuff Jet!
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Thanks, Green.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:29 pm

I'm gonna post the next few chapters soon just as soon as I find that notebook I wrote them on. Anyways, I might be able to post it tomorrow or later tonight before I go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue7000/7000FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Okay, here's the next chapter. Hope you guys like it.

Chapter 3: Fusion Shock

It has been 2 days since we have arrived at Sector V. Bubbles was taken to the hospital as soon we arrived and is now resting peacefully. Meanwhile, I looked around the sector, trying to find any kind of clue that would lead me to my friends. But so far, I haven't even found so much as a hint to help find them. Come on, guys. Where are you?

Right now, it's morning, and I was just getting ready to head out into the sector to search when Numbuh 2 suddenly arrives and stops me. "I'm glad I found you. I need to tell you something." "Okay, Numbuh 2. What do you talk to me about?" "It's about Bubbles. Our medical team says that she's made a full recovery. She'll be allowed to leave at the end of the day." "That's great news, Numbuh 2! At least she's okay. I was getting worried there for a moment." "Oh, I almost forgot! I need to give you a misson, Max." "Okay, just tell me what to do."

"We're already building the time machine as we speak, but we need certain components for it to work. There's a crate of 2x4's hidden at the northernmost
corner of Sector V. But a group of Fusion Spawn and Shocktanglers have stolen
it. We need you to defeat them and bring the 2x4's back to me." "All right Numbuh 2. I'll take care of it." I went to the spot where the crate was and saw a slimy trail. My guess was that the Spawn left that trail without even noticing. I followed it and saw them with the crate. It looked like they were waiting for something. Why would they steal a crate? It just doesn't make any sense. Then I saw something that made it all clear to me. From out of nowhere, a Fusion appeared in front of the group, except that this one looked like Numbuh 2. He also had a F.L.A.P.P.U.H strapped to his back.

"The plan is almost complete," said Fusion Numbuh 2, "When we destroy the tree
house, Fuse will have one less problem to worry about." "I don't think so." I
replied, coming out of my hiding spot and pointing my pistol at them. "Now give
back the crate before I start blasting you all to pieces!" "I don't think so,"
replied Fusion Numbuh 2, "Get him!" He ordered his minions to attack, but they
were no match for me. I grabbed my sword and slashed the Shocktangelers into
submission, and also used my pistol to shoot and destroy the Fusion Spawn.

"It's just you and me now," I said after taking out the last of his group and pointing my sword at him, "now, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" "Fine, take the crate back! But still, it won't matter. I'll be back, mark my words." He then flew off and escaped before I could catch him. I should have destroyed him when I had the chance. "Well, at least I got the crate back." I went back to Numbuh 2 with the crate and completed the mission.

"Good job Max. This will help rebuild the time machine, but we still need more parts to fully repair it." Just then, my Nanocom rang. When I pulled it out of my pocket, a hologram of a KND operative appeared. "Fusion Numbuh 2 has launched a full-scale attack on the tree house. He is planning on draining the main power supply with the Shocktanglers. We have already sent KND operatives to stop them, but there are too many to destroy. We need you to get inside Fusion Numbuh 2's lair and destroy him." "Okay, Numbuh 108, I'm on my way."

I went to the fusion's lair and saw Fusion Numbuh 2 go inside, so I went in after him. But then, Shocktanglers appeared and surrounded me. Looks like it was a trap. Well, no sense arguing about it now. "You guys think you can take me down? Well, then; show me what you got!" I got out my weapons and tried to get rid of them. I kept on destroying as many as I could, but every time I took one down, another would take his place. There's too many of them! I don't think I can hold them back any longer. Just then, 3 Shocktanglers whipped me from behind. I fell to my knees and screamed in agony as they kept on attacking me. Just when I thought I was done for, I saw someone throw grenades at them and immediately wiped a large number of them out. "Looks like you could use some help."he said with a calm voice. Who is that guy?

When I got a closer look to see who it was, the person was actually Michael! "It's good to see you again, Adam." "We can catch up on old times later. Right now, we have to stop Fusion Numbuh 2." "I'll take care of these guys. You focus on stopping that fusion." I went past the Shocktanglers and found the fusion. "Nowhere to run this time. I've got you cornered." "That's what you think!" He then flew around the room, making it really hard for me to shoot him. He kept on kicking me every time he flew past my side. "Okay, I've had enough with the kicking. Time for me to finish you off." I then aimed for the F.L.A.P.P.U.H and shot the right wing, which caused him to spin out of control. I used my sword and sliced him in half, finishing off the fusion for good. "That takes of him." The broken F.L.A.P.P.U.H sank into the fusion matter, and Nano Numbuh 2 jumped out of the fusion matter.

"Looks like I have a new nano now. I better go see how Michael is doing." I got Nano Numbuh 2 inside the Nanocom and went back to see how he was doing. When I arrived, he had already destroyed the last of the Shocktanglers. "That wasn't so hard. They hardly even gave me a workout." "Looks likes the KND operatives took care of the rest of Fusion Numbuh 2's army." "We don't have to worry about Fuse attacking the tree house again. He won't want to mess with this duo, right Adam?" "No, he wouldn't."I replied.

"We should head back to the tree house. I've got a lot to talk to you about." "All right, Adam, let's go." And so we headed back to the tree house, feeling very tired from the battle. On the way back, I told him what had happened ever since we had left for the future. "So Fuse has already invaded our world, and if we don't return back to the past to stop him, our world is doomed, right?"Michael asked. "That's right." "Then what are we waiting for? We have to return back now!" "It's not as simple as that. The time machine was destroyed and we have to rebuild it. We also have to find our friends, remember?" "Oh, right. I forgot about that." "Don't worry about it, Michael. We'll take down Fuse, but first we have to find our friends."

When we got to the tree house, I saw Numbuh 2 and Bubbles waiting for us. "There you are!"said Bubbles. Then she ran to me and kissed me. "I thought I wouldn't see you again." "Well, if Michael hadn't come to help me, I wouldn't even be here right now."I replied. "Oh, I almost forgot," said Michael, pulling something out of his pocket, "I was told to give you this, Numbuh 2. Edd said you'd know what to do with it." When he gave it to him, he looked surprised.

"That's the Future Paste I need for the time machine! How did you get this?" "He managed to convice Eddy to give me the paste, but I had to do a lot of things for Eddy before he would hand me the paste. I don't want to talk about that right now" "You two should go inside now. Both of you must be tired after that battle."said Numbuh 2. We then went inside the tree house to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:57 am

Yesh! I'm so glad Bubbles is ok now ^_^
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Bubbles will probably make another appearance later on. Anyways, what did you think of it? Question
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 pm

I have to go somewhere tomorrow and I'll won't able reply here or at the FF forums for a few days. I'll be back on Sunday, but I'll see if I can post the next chapter tomorrow before I leave.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:51 pm

K
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Okay, I'm back. Sorry I wasn't able to post that chapter before I left that day. I'll post it sometime today.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Okay now, here's Chapter 4.

Chapter 4: Technical Mayhem

"Do you think that Mandark would be willing to help us?"I asked. "I don't know, Adam. But if he doesn't want to help, we're going to have to find some way to convice him." replied Michael. We were traveling to Genius Grove to find Mandark. He and Dexter were rivals when it came to science. We had to convice him to help fix the time machine so we could return home. I was still wondering where Sarah and Chris were, but first, I have to focus on getting the time machine fixed. Otherwise, it wouldn't matter if we found them. We'd be trapped in this crazy and twisted future forever."

"So Michael, what did you do in order to get that Future Paste?" "I first had to keep the Kankers away from them until Eddy finished making the paste. I then had to do some deliveries for Eddy. One of them was for Mandark. He needed it for a experiment he was doing." "Really? What was he doing?" "Okay, you know that you should never touch raw FM, right? So Mandark was developing a type of armor that would protect you from the FM's poisonous properties." "That sounds promising. If the experiment works, we could make a comeback and win this war." We were almost at the bridge that led to Genius Grove, so we decided to dash to the town as fast as we could.

Just as we approached the bridge, we heard a explosion and saw that it came from Mandark Industries. "Looks like the experiment took a turn for the worse."Michael said." "That may be, Michael, but it wasn't Mandark's fault. Take a look over there." Michael looked and saw a group of Tech Queens and Aero Drones breaking out of a lab, each carrying pieces of equipment. "Don't let them get away with that equipment!"shouted Mandark. A squad of Mandark's robots went after the group to recover the equipment, but they were quickly destroyed. "Can't you machines do anything right!" The group escaped and we couldn't go after them right now. We had to figure out what was going on first, so we went to Mandark to find out. "Mandark, what happened?"I asked "I was working on my experiment when that group of Fuse's monsters ruined the project. They then took certain components that powered it." Then a Mandroid came out of the lab. It looked like a Dexbot, except that it had red eyes and its design was black with red flames. "Master Mandark, the damage to the research lab is critical. It will take months to repair. Sensors also show that they have planted Terrafuser pods in the generator room." "We have to destroy those pods right away!"I said.

But just then, my nanocom suddenly started ringing. "Max, This is Numbuh 1. Edd and the others need your help. Fuse and his monsters have launched a attack on the Cul-de-Sac. They're holding off Fuse's forces, but they won't be able to hold them off much longer. My team is already going there to wipe the enemy out, but they could use some support. I'm sending a scamper over to your location. I need you to go over there and help them out." "Alright, I'm on my way."I said as I ended the call. "Michael, I need you to stay here, find those pods, and destroy them before they start infecting the area." "Just leave it to me, Adam,"Michael said, "I'll deal with those pods." The scamper then arrived and took me to the Cul-de-Sac, where I saw the battle was not going well. The cardboard castle that was protecting the place from attack was completely destroyed. The KND and a small group of kids were fighting the monsters while evacuting their injured and all the people in the town to a safe place. I grabbed a jetpack and jumped off the ship, putting it on and activiating it while I was falling. I flew across the battle field, slashing as many monsters with my sword when I zipped past them. Numbuh 1 and his team later arrived and destroyed a large number of Fuse's troops, forcing them to retreat.

"Thanks for the help,"Edd said, "We might not have survived if you hadn't come to help." "How were they able to destroy the castle so fast?"asked Numbuh 1 "They used some kind of unusual weapon. It had only 1 shot, but it disinegrated the whole castle before it fell apart after firing." Now I get it. They must have used the parts stolen from Mandark to build it. "Hey, Max, you should come see this,"said Numbuh 1 with that usual serious look, "It's about your friend." I went to go see what was going on.

"We just got a message from Michael," said Numbuh 4 from afar, "putting it onscreen now." I went inside the scamper and looked at the monitor as Michael's face appeared on the screen. Michael looked worried about something. "We've got a situation here. We weren't able to destroy the pods in time and the whole lab is filled with FM. Luckily, the SACT agents arrived and set up energy shields to contain the infection, so it didn't spread too far. But Fusion Eddy arrived and is inside the lab." So it was all a diversion. He must have used the attack to keep us occupied while he went inside the lab. With all that tech, he could make a army of fusion monsters. "Where are you right now, Michael? We need to stop him before things get out of hand." "I'm inside the lab." "Okay then, just wait there and I'll-" Wait," He interrupted, "there's one more thing you should know about. We saw a girl go after him just before the SACT contained the infection. Max, I think it might be Sarah." "Is she crazy!? She'll get herself killed." "I know. That's why I'm going to help her." "All right, Michael, but I'm coming too. I'll be there as I can."

I went over to Genius Grove as fast as I could and went inside the infected zone. I fought my way past the Aero Drones and entered Mandark Industries. When I got inside the building, it was infested with Tech Queens, so I blasted my way through them while I searched for my friends. I entered the conference room and saw Michael and Sarah fighting Fusion Eddy. He had the advantage and was winning. He attacked Sarah repeatedly until she fell to her knees. I joined in the fight and used my Buttercup nano to stun Fusion Eddy for a while. We all teamed up and took down
Fusion Eddy before he was no longer stunned. Michael then threw Eddy's jar into the puddle that was once Fusion Eddy and A Eddy nano popped out from it. "I'll take this nano if you don't mind."Michael said. The nano then offered Sarah a jawbreaker. She ate it and her wounds were healed completely. "I'm so glad I found you guys. I've been looking for you two after we got separated." "It's great to see you too, Sarah."said Michael with a grin on his face. "Now let's get out of here before more of those Tech Queens show up." We then got out of the building and went to the warp gate to leave.

When we left the infected zone, Mandark was waiting for us. "Numbuh 2 said you needed with something, right?" "The time machine's destroyed and we're rebuilding it," I answered, "but we need your help to fix it." "Okay, I'll help. You did get Fusion Eddy out of my lab. Take me to the time machine and I'll see what I can do about it." I felt relieved. "Okay guys, lets head back to Sector V." We then took a scamper and went back to the tree house.

So, what do you guys think? Neutral Question
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Your doing really great Jet, Mandark would probably talk just like that. Great Job!
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Weird.....Only Green has been commenting on this story. I wonder....
Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue10/200FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Just read all 4 chapters they're REAL AWESOME! Smile king

Keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks Cookie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Left_bar_bleue10/200FalconKnight's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Ur welcome Smile king
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:51 pm

Next chapter coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Yay!!! king
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Chapter 5:A Dark End, Part One

Two days after Mandark came to help, we're having lunch in the cafeteria.We were talking about where we landed in the future and what weapons were given to us. "Where did you land, Michael?" I asked. "I landed in the Cul-de-Sac. I found Edd a day after I landed. He gave me these grenades and a rifle."Michael said. "Well, I ended up in Candy Cove," Sarah replied, "The candy pirates that live there gave
me this to fight with." She then showed us a sword, and from I what I could tell, The middle of the sword was made entirely of candy. "So where did you land, Max?" Sarah asked. "Yeah," Michael said, "I want to know where you've been." Okay, I'll tell you."

I told them that I landed right in the middle of a battle in Tech Square. I told them what had happened during that battle, except the part where that comet almost hit me. When I was done, they both looked awestruck. "So Tech Square is gone now," Sarah said in shock, "and I thought it was just a rumor." "Who knows how long until this world ends also?" Michael said in a depressed tone. "That's why we've got to fix the time machine so we can return to the past and prevent that from ever happening."I replied. "If we don't get back soon, then we'll lose everything we know and love." I got up from my seat and told them, "I'm going to go see if Mandark has finished building the time machine. If something is going on, let me know." I left the cafeteria after I told them that.

I went over to the lab and went to see how Mandark was doing. "Is the machine done yet?"I asked. "I've done all I can," said Mandark, "Time to turn it on and see." He went over and flipped a switch. The time machine powered on, but it then turned off the moment it activated. "It's not working. We still need certain parts for it to work." "I can go and get them. Just tell me what the parts are." Just then, Michael came into the lab. "Adam, we need to go to Pokey Oaks Estates right away. Sarah will fill you in along the way." "Okay, thanks Michael." Soon after I said this, he left. "I'll let you know what the items are after your business is done, but for
right now, you should go." replied Mandark before I left. "Okay. Thanks." I then ran off to Pokey Oaks Estates with Sarah and Michael. "So what's this about now?"I asked on the way. "Fusion Eduardo has been spotted at the place we're going to. We need to take him down before he causes any destruction or worse."Sarah said. "We also got word that Chris might be there. We're supposed to meet with Agent Lundsburg. He might know where Chris is."Michael added. "Then let's hurry up and get moving."I said. We arrived at Pokey Oaks Estates and searched for Agent Lundsburg.

We found him guarding the entrance to a fusion's lair. "I am Agent Lundsburg, member of the Special Alien Capture Team, or S.A.C.T for short. State your names." "My name's Adam, but most usually call me Max FalconKnight. These are my friends: Sarah and Michael." "I heard about you from Dexter," he said, " He just told me that you were coming because you heard that your friend was here just now. His name was Chris, right?" "You know him?" "Me and Chris were friends a few years ago before I joined the S.A.C.T." "Chris went into the lair just an hour ago, with Eduardo and Samurai Jack. I told him to wait for you, but he wouldn't listen." "That's Chris for you, all right," Michael said, "Always one to fight first and talk later." "We'll go in after him. You stay here and make sure nobody else goes inside."I said to the agent. "Yes sir. I'll stand watch."

We went in the fusion's lair and searched for Chris and the others. A few minutes later, we found Eduardo and Samurai Jack destroying Verminators and Sewer Creepers. They had just finished taking care of the last of them, but I didn't see Chris anywhere. He and Eduardo then noticed us. "Welcome, young warriors," said Jack, "what brings you here?" "We're looking for Chris. Have you seen him?" "He's
fighting Fusion Eduardo right now. I can show you where he is. Folow me." We went and followed Jack to where Chris was fighting. When we saw him, he was hitting the fusion with a mace. "Do you give up yet," he asked the fusion, "I could keep this up all day." But then the fusion stomped his foot into the ground for some reason. I didn't know why he did that, but I think Michael knew because he had a sudden change of expression. He suddenly ran, trying to warn him.

"Chris, look out! It's a trap!" Michael went to where Chris was and pushed him away from where the ground started to crack. But before Michael could get away from that spot, a green beam of energy comes from underneath him and knocks him to the wall. He then fell to the floor and lay there, seriously wounded. "Michael, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Sarah said in sorrow as his body lay there, motionless. Tears ran down our cheeks seeing Michael like this, on the brink of death. I held my sword tightly and ran towards the fusion in anger. "YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET EVER DOING THAT!" When I swung my sword at him, he blocked it with his horns and was trying to push me back. I kept trying to push back with the sword, but it was hard holding back that fusion. I quickly grabbed my pistol and shot the fusion in its chest before he could break through. But at that moment, right as I blasted him, my sword broke in two. But it was too late for the fusion because he already lost.

When the fusion was finally defeated, Sarah asked Eduardo for one his plush toys. When he gave Sarah the toy, she threw it into the puddle and a Eduardo nano appeared from it. She decided to get this nano. I then noticed something near the exit. It was a odd-looking stone with writing on it. "Hey, Jack, do you know what this is?"I asked with curiousity. "That is a Temporal Stone. Fusion Eduardo stole last week." "What can it do?" "This stone will allow you to find a time vortex that I have hidden. It should help you in your attempt to return back home." Hey, Max," Sarah said suddenly, "We need to get Michael back to the treehouse fast." "Okay, Sarah. But take Eduardo with you for support." She went and took Michael out of the lair, with Eduardo assisting her.

I was about to leave when I heard Chris say something. "It's my fault."He said softly. "What?" "It's my fault that Michael got hurt! If I hadn't been so reckless and focused on what the fusion was doing, Michael wouldn't be like this. I don't even deserve to live right now-" At that moment, I punched him in the face. "What was that for?!"He said in anger. It was then a slient moment, then I spoke. "Are you even listening to what you're saying?! Look, I get what you mean. If someone I care about was hurt because of me, I certainly wouldn't able to forgive myself. But you don't have to act like this. We all make mistakes. We just have to learn from them, okay?" Chris now realized that and calmed down. "Thanks, Adam. I needed that. Guess I wasn't feeling like myself." "Now let's go. The others are waiting for us. They must be worried about us by now."I said, smiling. Smile "All right. Lead the way."

When we left the lair, my nanocom started ringing. When I took it out, Dexter's image appeared."Good work, FalconKnight," said Dexter, "You have managed to find all of your friends and defeat the fusions. But now is not the time for celebrations." "What do you mean by that, Dexter?"Chris wondered. "We're almost out of time. We need to get the time machine working and fast."said Dexter. "Why's that?"I asked. "Take a look at the sky." I was confused by what he said, but when I looked up, I saw hundreds of Terrafuser pods falling from the sky. Oh no. It's already begun. The end of the world.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Phew! I think I'll wait for a while. My hands are starting to hurt from typing.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Okay, so what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Just read it it was real good Smile and creative too Smile I like creativitiness Razz I dont know if i spelt that right XD
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 pm

Thanks, Cookie. Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey   FalconKnight's Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

FalconKnight's Journey
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next