The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Our World Season Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rin Kagamine
Helper
Helper
Rin Kagamine

Character Information
Health Points:
Our World Season Two Left_bar_bleue100/100Our World Season Two Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Our World Season Two Left_bar_bleue10/100Our World Season Two Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Our World Season Two Left_bar_bleue20/7000Our World Season Two Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

Our World Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Our World Season Two   Our World Season Two EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Season Two, Chapter One

We all met up with April and Mike, and by the time that happened, the fire was already put out. We went back inside and got on a S.C.A.M.P.E.R. back to City Station. Although most of us would rather go almost anywhere else, the only other option was Tech Square, and all of the teen division was being forced to leave for “security reasons”. Andrew had chosen to go to Tech Square though; he said he had to do something there.

Once we were all seated, I asked Shaun, “Hey, do you remember what E.A.F actually stands for?”

Shaun blinked, “You guys don’t remember? It means Experimental Armed Forces.”

“How the heck did you remember that!?” Sam asked. Sam knew more about the E.A.F than most of us, and even he didn’t remember what E.A.F stood for.

“I don’t know,” Shaun shrugged.

I tried to start up a conversation with April, but she was still mad at me for not telling her about Shaun.
By the time the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. landed in City Station, it was 2 am. Everyone in the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. got out, and Shaun, Sam, April, Mike, Ben, and I snuck into an empty room and decided we’d leave whenever we happened to wake up, then went to sleep.
I made sure to stay a good distance away from Mike. I still remembered what Sam had told me in the jeep on the way to the E.A.F base.

I woke up first, at about 8 am.

I sighed “April was right, I need to sleep longer.”

Shaun woke up about a half an hour after me, then Sam, April, Ben, and finally Mike.
We cleared out as fast as we could, and grabbed some food in the process.

“Shouldn’t we leave some money or something?” April asked Shaun as we were leaving.

Shaun shrugged “They won’t miss it.”

Sam managed to get a car from some kid that was gonna sell it to get some weapons or something. Somehow he got it for about one hundred dollars. For most people, that would be a lot, but Sam was basically rich, so he was fine with it.

I feel asleep on the way to wherever Sam was taking us (He hadn’t told us where we were going), and I actually had a dream for once. Well… I guess I can’t really call it a dream, because it was more like a nightmare.

Shaun and I were about 7 years old, when my name was still Kari. We were hiding behind a tree in our back yard. Our house was about half a mile away from anyone else, so our parents could be as loud as the wanted. Our older brother, Jake, was being beaten again. I could hear him screaming. I cried into Shaun’s chest, and he kept his hand on my head, trying (and failing) to comfort me. They beat him for an hour, longer than they ever had beaten any of us before.
We heard the door closing behind them, and we ran out of our hiding spot to where Jake laid. He was hurt badly, and bleeding. I looked at the door that our parents had re-entered the house from, and next to it, was a whip. Our Dad almost never used it anymore, but for some reason he used it today.

Both Shaun and I kneeled next to him, and I kept crying. There was nothing we could do to stop the bleeding and we knew that our parents would help, or let us near a phone.

“M-maybe I could run to the McGraw’s. I might be able to get there and back fa-” Shaun started, but got cut off by Jake.

“No, just stay,”

“Why!? Why won’t you let us help you whenever they hurt you, but you always help us!?” I yelled at him. I didn’t care if our parents heard me.

“It feels right…” He replied, and then closed his eyes.

By then, we were kneeling in a pool of blood. Jake’s brown hair was tinted a dark cinnamon from the blood that was pouring out of his wound. I could no longer see his deep green eyes either. I put my head on his chest, and the tips of my hair touched the pool of blood below me.

Shaun, Jake, and I all knew that he would die soon, but I wouldn’t accept it.
I kept yelling at him to get up and live. I didn’t think I would be able to live without him.

“Shaun, take care of Kai.” Jake said.

Shaun nodded, “I promise.”

I cried harder, as I felt Jake’s heartbeat slow.

“No!! Don’t leave!” I yelled.

“Don’t worry, Shaun will take care of you,” he whispered, “reach into my pocket. I have something for you.”

I obeyed, and pulled out a small, snowflake shaped locket.

“Someday, I want you two to run away from this place. Just run and don’t look back.” He murmured.

“We will, and you can come with us!” I said through my tears.

Jake chuckled, “I wish I could. Be strong, both of you. I love you both…”

He died, right there and then.

I woke up crying, and in a cold sweat.

Shaun was the first to notice, “Bad dream?”

I hugged him “It was Jake, Shaun…”

He hugged me back, “Zo, I miss him too… Just try not to think about it…”

I just nodded.

April probably noticed, but was still to mad at me to say anything. Mike was asleep next to April in the seat in front on us, so there was no way he could have noticed. And Sam was driving, with Ben in the passenger side to seats ahead.

In a way, we were as alone as we were on the day Jake actually had died...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please R&R!!
Back to top Go down
Rin Kagamine
Helper
Helper
Rin Kagamine

Character Information
Health Points:
Our World Season Two Left_bar_bleue100/100Our World Season Two Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Our World Season Two Left_bar_bleue10/100Our World Season Two Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Our World Season Two Left_bar_bleue20/7000Our World Season Two Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

Our World Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Season Two   Our World Season Two EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Season 2, Chapter 2

Shaun and I talked for what seemed like a long time, about almost everything. About Jake, about what happened to Shaun in Korea, about what I did while he was gone.

I told him about the school our parents sent me too, and how I met April. He told me that a small group of E.A.F. recruits were the ones to find him and to help him escape the base that he was being held in.

He had been tortured.... But he never gave the Korean's any information about the American Army, or the E.A.F. That took guts. Every E.A.F. recruit that had been captured, had given at least a little information, but somehow Shaun managed to keep quiet.

"Guys," Sam said from the front of the truck, "we're here. Grab a weapon from under your seat, you're gonna need it."

Everyone obeyed, and took out a weapon from under their seats. I got a small machine gun, while Shaun got a sniper rifle. April got a basic pistol, Mike got a whole pack of grenades, and Ben got a basic pistol like April.

Sam turned around to face us, "Shoot anything green, don't get yourself killed, and try to keep your wounds to a minimum. We don't have that much medical supplies out here."

"Uh, Sam, what exactly are we here for?" I asked.

"There was some weird stuff going on around here before the invasion started, but now it's even worse. There are some pretty weird... Well, things, around here. They're humanoid. If you guys see anyhting of interest, bring back. Investigate anything you can for information. we need to know what these things are, how to destroy them, and where they came from. I'm taking over the gun in the trunk, and Ben, you drive the truck.. Good luck," Sam answered, then waved everyone but Ben out of the car. I grabbed a combat knife before I exited the truck though.

There was an army of green, humanoid creatures in front of us. A few looked right at us, then made some strange nosies. The rest of the creatures saw us.

The fight started immediately. Shaun and I went left, while April and Mike went right. Ben drove the truck right at the army, while firing his gun occasionally at the creatures, and Sam firing continuously.

Whenever we killed one, it seemed like two more showed up. They just kept coming, like a never ending stream.

The creatures sent weird, green spheres at us, that would burn our skin if it came in contact with us, and would eat away at metal.

I saw April take a few hits, but most of the time she would get out of the way fast enough. Mike, Sam, Shaun and I were trained for this stuff, and Ben had a good amount of experience fighting who-knows-what, so we were all doing pretty good.

Shaun had set up a sniper point a little ways away from the creatures in some cover, and was taking down the things pretty fast. Sam was doing good too, but he wasn't really aiming his gun. Mike, and I were taking the things down at a moderate rate, and Ben and April barley took anything down.

I kept firing continuously, and Mike was too. April was trying to figure out how to use her gun though. I couldn't really blame her though. It took me a few weeks to figure out a good way to fight with a gun. She was trying to do it in a matter of minutes.

But more kept coming. There was no end. There was no way that we could take them all down. I took out the combat knife I had grabed from the truck before I got out, and cut off a finger from one of the dead creatures for a sample, then ran to where Shaun was.

"I got a sample," I said.

Shaun nodded, "Good, we need to get it back to Sam."

I looked around the sniper point Shaun had set up, and saw a weird looking rock. I knelt down next to it, and dusted it off. It was like the one Dexter had told me about it. Two of my names were etched into it.

I picked it up, and it as surprisingly light.

"Fall back!" I heard Sam yell.

Shaun immediately grabbed his sniper, and started running for the truck, and I was close on his heels. Mike was the first one to make it to the truck. He grabed part of the frame, and jumped into the truck. April did the same. Shaun just jumped into it, while I ended up doing a combination of what Mike did and what Shaun did.

"Drinks are on me tonight guys!" Mike said, obviously proud of himself.

Sam rolled his eyes, "You better not mean beer, Mike."

"Sam, I got something you might wanna see." I said as I handed up the finger I cut off from one of the creatures.

Sam examined the sample, "Wow, nice job Zoe."

I nodded at him, the looked at the rock I picked up. I must have been what Dexter was talking about. But why was it way out here? I hit it with my fits. It felt a little to much like plastic, and it sounded halo.

It was fake. If this was what Dexter was talking about, then he either wasn't paying attention, or he was the one who made it.

Mike looked at me, then Shaun, "So you guys are seriously twins?"

I sighed. Obviously Mike wasn't to smart, "Yeah."

"So you guys aren't going out?"

My eye twitched, "WHO THE HECK TOLD YOU THAT!?"

"No one, I just was guessing. You guys are almost never apart. And I heard Ben talking abo-"

"Ben what the heck did you tell him!?"

"Nothing!"

Shaun sighed, but kept quiet. He probably didn't wanna get involved in this.

Mike put his hands up, "Alright, sorry!"

I smirked, "I'll over look it IF you get Shaun and I some better weapons. A shotgun and sniper if you can."

"You got yourself a deal," Mike smirked.

Everyone but Ben had a good amount of scratches on them from the fight, and we all looked pretty messed up. In the time that it took for Shaun to get to the area he used for his sinper point, he had gotten enough damage that his shirt was almost non-extent. Mike's clothes were tattered, and Sam's shirt was in the same condition as Shaun's. April's clothes were pretty beat up too, but not as bad as the rest of ours, seeing as how she hid behind Mike most of the time. My clothe were torn up pretty badly. The entire bottom half of my shirt was gone, and part of my skirt was tattered.

"Where are we going now, Sam?" April asked.

Sam shrugged, "We're just heading back to City Station. No where fancy."

Shaun and started talk again. it was kinda nice to talk to him again after all these years.
Back to top Go down

Our World Season Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Fan-Fictions-
Jump to: