The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Fuse's Downfall Season 2

Go down 
+12
BardockClaw
Forestgur
Vex
TheSpyGuy
AstroFighter
Dawgdedawg
MasterSladeKnights
Blaze Coral
NightmarSword
Cookie Dough
Proto Plasmabear
Greenganon
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Here starts Season 2 of Fuse's Downfall, begining where we left off, Chapter 7!
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Chapter 7   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Chapter 7: The New World

After a multitude of bad dreams, I awoke to the sounds of screaming children and gunfire. I sat up quickly, alarmed, and looked at the other five empty sleeping bags. It was a strange feeling to wake up to, not calm at all. There were kids jumping up the box wall with all forms of weaponry, not sticks, but guns and swords. I looked up into the sky as three, seemingly wooden jets screamed through the air, there were big, forest green, transport ships following at a slow pace. I could make out they were all marked with three letters. I had no idea what KND could have stood for, or what side these things were on, but seeing these alone surprised me. I thought the adults had disappeared, and surely kids couldn't build such things. Where had my new friends gone? There must be an emergency going on around here, everybody was so jumpy.

"Hey kid, get up!", said the voice of Abby, though I could not see her.

I got up and ran towards my house, and saw her waving me over to one of the transport ships that had landed in somebody's driveway. I noticed the ship was full of weapons, and Abby signaled it was ok to take one. I picked out a small green pistol type gun, and went over to talk to her.

"This hea's a S.C.A.M.P.E.R. it's usually just to take you places, but we needed to bring ya'll some weapons", she answered, before I had asked, "Numbuh Five seen your friends fighting those Hydro Hammers ova the wall. They didn't wanna wake ya"

"Thanks Numbuh Five", I said politely.

"Oh and one mo' thing", she added, "Double D needs ya right away"

I spotted Edd slumped against Rolf's old house, and ran towards him. I felt a little more confident with a gun, even though I seemed to have some strange powers to help me. Seeing the teamwork of all the kids here, and the Urban Rangers armed with real weapons, made me feel good, despite the fact we had been forced to this point.

"You called for me?", I asked him with a smile.

"Yes, although I'm not sure why your so carefree now, Rolf is still gone", he said frowning, "Well, here it is, the Nanocom. Fasten it onto your wrist. The little circle that looks like the watch is actually a mini-radar of the area around you, and you can press the circle down to talk to other people that have Nanocoms. I'm passing them out right now, so far only me, you, Eddy, and Numbuh Five, have them. Unlike the walkie-talkie, there should be no limit on the range of the device's communication. If I was a smarter kid, I would have given it all sorts of other features, but sadly I'm not"

"Well I think your brilliant Double D", I said, trying to make him feel better.

"There's always the chance somebody you find could improve it", he said, trying to look on the bright side, "Anyway you better get moving, the others are looking for you."

He shoved 7 more Nanocoms into my pocket and said, "Give these only to your most trusted friends, we don't want to run out of them"

I started to run towards the wall in great excitement, the Nanocom beeped as it activated the radar screen. I could see the outlines of buildings like my house, but it had no heat sensors to tell me where friends or monsters were. All the same, I loved anything that Double D made.

"Hey Green wait", Eddy called out from the throne, "Your gonna want armored clothes for the fight"

"Where could I get a thing like that?", I asked.

"Every castle has a marketplace", he said smiling, as he pointed his thumb behind him, "Just talk to a Ranger and buy something"

As I walked towards the stall Eddy said, "Business is booming", under his breath, and began flipping a quarter.

The stalls were filled with all sorts of clothes, the likes of which had flexible light-weight armor stitched into the inside, nearly undetectable. I decided to buy this great looking, dark green armored suit, that had the look of something a man at war would wear. This "Commissioner Set" seemed just as thin and light as my old clothes, which futuristically switched places with each other, leaving my old dark green shirt on the rack.

"That'll be 2.25$", Ranger Jenny said.

I gave her the money, and she tossed the quarter to Eddy, and pocketed the rest.

"Times have changed, for the better", Eddy said, smirking, "So what do ya think?"

"These are the best clothes that I have ever seen!", I yelled in excitement, "Thanks Eddy, I knew you would come through for us some day!", I continued and ran to find my new friends. Edd walked up to the throne and stood off to the right side of it, frowning.

"You do know he won't be happy when he finds out you didn't make those, don't you Eddy?", Edd said, in a slightly annoyed, but expected tone.

"Who cares sockhead? I'm getting a quarter for every sale in my castle!", Eddy replied indignantly, "It's not like I told him that I made them, he just assumed I did"

"Really Eddy, your castle?", Double D replied angrily, "Will you never consider the needs of everybody else?"

"Probably not", he replied, "Besides it's not like anybody is ever angry at me for very long, and it means more jawbreakers for me. I don't see why you get so worked up about these things, I've been doing it for years"

"That's precisely my point Eddy", Edd said, then he gave up on trying to reason with him.

I found myself once again facing the enormous wall of boxes, sort of hoping that Eddy hadn't of patched the hole that Ed had made. Without Abby's guidance, finding my way among the wall's cardboard crevices could prove to be somewhat difficult. Some of the boxes protruded out of the wall more than others, and I found my way up the wall sooner than I had anticipated. From atop one of the castle towers, I now saw a grand battlefield in our own backyards. There were already two kids that had taken defencive positions in the tower. One an injured Urban Ranger boy, sitting and crying up against the wall. The other however, was a girl with fiery red hair, and had a personality to match.

"Stop crying and get up you stoopid boy!", she yelled, as she took shots at the monsters below, "And you, if you be with the KND, state your number!"

"KND?", I asked, very curious about the new forces I kept seeing.

She then went silent, seemingly recognizing my voice, and slowly turned around to make sure she had heard right. Once she saw me, she seemed to go into a raging fury.

"You! What are you doing here?", she yelled out, "You are one of our main enemies Tra-", she then interrupted herself, "What do you mean you've never heard of us, you stoopid boy? Do ya pay no attension?"

"Look, I have no idea who you are or how you know my name, but I'm kind of trying to find my friends right now, so quiet down", I said, in frustration.

"I am Numbuh 86", the girl replied in a huffy voice, "And there's no way I'm ever helping you, your an enemy, a boy, and your a teenager. The only reason I don't shoot you right here and now, is because of the bigger enemy! So stay out of my way, boy!"

I jumped down, annoyed and confused. What a waste of time that had been, and usually I never got mad at anybody, but my goodness she was one of those rare people that just made me angry.

"And tell your father to shove it up his pipe!", she yelled down at me.

Now that was just the last straw, there was no reason to bring my dad into this. Where does she get off, insulting me and my family? I mean sure he was always away from home on "business" most of the time, but he was still a nice man. He wore a tie, and suspenders, and he did in fact, carry a pipe. He was a very business oriented man, usually wearing that same outfit from his work everytime I saw him. He also usually had the strange smell of burnt toast about him whenever he was around, I assumed he never had much time to ready his breakfast in the morning, but he was a normal everyday business man. How did this Numbuh 86 know so much about me and my dad? Perhaps her dad was in some kind of bad business deal with my dad, but that was my best guess. I quickly realized I was getting very distracted when a broken metal fire hydrant arm flew past my face. I started scanning the area for my friends, as my Nanocom started beeping. I pressed down the map circle and a hologram of Double D's face appeared above the circle on my wrist, and began talking.

"I wanted you to know I just made some modifications to the Nanocom network", the head of Double D told me, "On the radar you can now track other people that have Nanocoms using the radar function. People like me, Eddy, and Numbuh Five will appear on the map as teal-colored faces, the seven Nanocoms in your pocket will show up as yellow-colored faces, once they are activated by your friends"

"Thanks Double D, your getting better and better with these gadgets", I said, as I wondered if he could see my face floating above his wrist.

"I try", Edd said, smiling, "Double D, out"

The battlefield was layed out before me now, and I could see that the little war had been taken up on three main fronts. To my right was the park with the Hydro Hammers inside, and surrounding the entry point in the fence was a small assault squad of seven kids, five of which had quite visible armor plating with the same "KND" label that I had kept seeing. The other two kids seemed to have more power over the rest of the strike team, though they did not even wear the armor. One of them being a bald kid with a voice that indicated a strong leader and years of experience, I had to notice that he had the coolest sunglasses I had ever seen. The other was an asian girl who seemed to share my love of the color green, sporting a shirt of the color that was a little oversized, so much so that you could not see her hands.

"Numbuh One is it time?", one of the armored kids asked.

The kid with the shades pulled something that looked like an ordinary bunch of grapes, out of the inside of his vest, and called out, "Numbuh Three, start the countdown, everybody else wait for the signal!"

I finally made the connection between the "Numbuhs" and the "KND", and concluded that they must know Abby and that red-haired girl. Could this possibly mean that kids were the ones flying those planes? Numbuh One threw the grapes into the park, and all seven of th kids leaned back against the fence outside th park, bracing for something, as the girl in green began counting in a very long and drawn out fashion.

"Fiiive, fooour...", she said, laughing a little in between numbers.

The grapes exploded on the other side of the fence, felling 3 Hydro Hammers guarding the entrance, before she could even get to three.

"Ugh...Go now, move out!", Numbuh One yelled in frustration, with his hands clinching his forehead in stress.

"...Threee...", Numbuh Three continued.

"Enough Kuki!", he yelled in anger, as he charged in after the rest, "Try to pay a little more attension, please!"

"Sheesh, what a grumpypuss", she said, "I was only trying to help"

Directly ahead of me, across the river, the trailer park that we jokingly call Kankerland, had a different enemy. Ninjas made of old newspapers, twice the size of us kids, were attacking Lee Kanker just across the bridge, and she was punching them with her bare hands, refusing the help of weapons. Further on up the hill, was a giantwoden, Trojan Hamburger, and atop it stood Coop and Marie Kanker, back to back, in a defensive stance.

"So your telling me that I walked all the way over here, and there is no real burger?", Coop questioned Marie, yelling against the noise.

Abby suddenly dropped down in front of me, apparently from the wall behind me, with a handful of unactivated Nanocoms to pass out. I looked to the left to see a few Urban Rangers and my five buddies, working together to defeat metal spiders, that had chainsaws for legs. All of the sudden somebody's green sleeve waved back and forth in front of my face, and I turned around.

"Need any help?", Kuki asked smiling, "You look like a lost little puppy dog!"

Last edited by Greenganon on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Chapter 8 (First Half)   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Chapter 8: Dangerous Flight

"Thanks, but I'm not lost", I told Kuki, "I'm just amased that the world has come to this"

"Oookaaay!", she said, "I'll come with you! You don't look like a meanie to me, and Numbuh Five said you were nice. Just ignore Fanny, she hates you mostly 'cause your a boy"

"Well thanks Numbuh Three", I said politely, "Fanny?", I asked, a little confused, as we walked towards the group.

"Frances Fulbright", she replied, and when she realized I was still confused, added, "Numbuh 86, silly!"

I almost let out a laugh, but was able to hold it back. As we appoached the group, I could see the way the five fought, they all seemed to be valiant and honorable warriors. McBloo leading a small band of four Rangers, one of which had fallen down from the castle wall and messed his ankle up pretty badly. Doctor was with him, and had taken the time to comfort him. Vince, Edwin, and Cantara, stood upon a rock in the center of the spider battlefield, back to back, giving them good height advantage, full range coverage, and making it hard for the spiders to reach them.

Cantara had seemed to change entirely in the face of battle, he had the most determined look, as Vince and Edwin continued shooting the spiders that were surrounding them more and more with each passing second. Vincent was more proficient with guns then the others since he was a bit older, he focused on shooting the hinges in the spider's legs rather then just pulling the trigger at the general area of the mob. He hit the mark exactly sometimes, causing the chainsaw feet to fall from the legs, crippling the spiders.

I made my way over to Doctor Silver, hoping I could be of help, as Cantara formulated the escape plan for the three of them. Edwin had lost his temper with the monsters, and grabbed one of the beast's legs, and then turned it in on itself, making it cut right through it's own body, until it got to the power supply, then it simply fell over.

"Take that, Painsaws!", Edwin yelled out at the mob.

Over to the side, McBloo was recieving a Nanocom from Abby, his team had taken positions defending the outside of the wall. Doctor told me that the injured Ranger would just need to rest, and that it was only a sprain. Both of us and Kuki tried our best to make him comfortable and as close to the wall's protection as possible.

"Numbuh Three could you go get us a bag of ice for this?", Susan asked, "It will help reduce swelling and make him feel a little better"

"Oooh!", Kuki replied excitedly, "Should I get him a rainbow monkey too? Those always make me feel a whooole lot better"

"Sure why not", she replied, "Just try to hurry"

Abby was still explaining the Nanocom device to McBloo, and it seemed Cantara's plan had all come together.

"Ok you two, get ready to jump...", he said as he pulled a grenade out of his pack.

The mob of spiders got close enough to jump the crew atop the rock, and sencing this, Cantara sprung into action. He pulled the pin on the grenade and layed it in the center of the three of them.

"Ok, Two... One... Now!", he yelled as all the spiders jumped at them, and they at the same time jumped over the spiders, thanks to the rocks higher elevation. As all the spiders collided with each other over the rock, the grenade exploded, and all the Painsaws fell apart into scrap metal once again.

"I'm back with the ice", Kuki said jumping back over the wall towards us, "And I even brought an Urban Ranger ranbow monkey for him!"

"Thanks Numbuh Three", I said, a little annoyed at how carefree she was able to be.

All four of the others walked back towards us, the panic being over, and one of the three fronts assured with victory. Once Cantara arrived, he seemed to be jealous of the attension the ranger was getting...

"Susan, I think I hurt my foot jumping", he said in a sad tone, "Can you hug me, I think that would fix it"

Susan rolled her eyes and hugged him anyway.

"Hey look at what Numbuh Five gave us", Mcbloo and Vince said, almost in unison, "Nanocoms!"

I showed them that I had one too, and Susan, Cantara, and Edwin felt left out.

"Add me as your buddy", we told each other, and upon noticing the others were getting frusterated by not having one, I remembered that I had extras.

"Here you go guys", I told them, "Double D gave me some extras, to give to my best friends. I would say that you guys definately are. You seem both nice and good in battle, so here, add me as a buddy, that way we can track each other easier"

"Oooh!", Kuki bursted out, "I have one of those! It's good to see that all of you have already made such fast friendships. I'll stay here and help this guy, you guys need to go battle"

"Thanks Numbuh Three", I said again, "So are you guys ready to go find Ed?"

"Yeah let's do it!", they all said, our morale rising high.

I had four more extra Nanocoms still with me, just in case they were ever needed. As we walked, Vince, Susan, and I seemed to naturally stay ahead of the others, being oldest. Then it occured to me, why did Vince have a Nanocom faster than the rest of us regular kids? Perhaps there was something about him I didn't know. We made it to the bridge, when McBloo went into panic.

"Look!", he yelled, "They are coming back!"

We all looked back at the empty field where the Painsaws once stood, and sure enough the Terrafuser pod in the field was wriggling around a bit. It sent a small fissure of glowing green goo towards the pile of metal chunks, and then the fissure left no trace that it had been in the ground, yet the energy goo had indeed transferred through the ground. The metal began to shake and rise into the air, putting itself together into the form of a Painsaw once more...

"No...", Susan said in such a small whisper to herself, that I could hardly hear her.

The Painsaw fully reconfigured itself and started moving and looking around again. When it saw no enemies in the field, it started trying to peice together it's fallen comrades.

"How can we ever win!", Edwin yelled out in rage, "That's not fair! How can they do that?"

"I don't know...", I said, quite dissappointed with the situation myself, "But we have to find Ed. If these things come back to life, there is no sence fighting them over and over again, let's just make sure Ed is alright"

Edwin kicked a small rock into the river in anger, and the rest just nodded their heads, each with the same look of shock and fear.

"I better stay to help the other Rangers", Mcbloo said, "Don't worry, we can talk to each other over the Nanocoms if we need each other"

"Alright buddy", I said, "Make Rolf proud"

He nodded and headed into the park to help Numbuh One and his squad, as the rest of us crossed the river into the Newspaper Ninja filled Kankerlands. The bridge was so narrow and poorly constructed, that we had to cross it in a single file line. When we had all reached the other side, we found ourselves joining a small battle.

"I don't need no help", Lee Kanker told the blonde kid in orange clothes, fighting beside her, "I'm tough, I bash 'em in with my fists, not no tiny mustard shooter"

"Your a real charmer, lady", he said in an australian accent, "I'll go help somebody else then"

She then yelled out to her sister up on the hill, "Marie, tell May to come over here and help me, will ya!"

"I haven't seen her all day!", Marie yelled back.

"While we are talking about missing people...", Coop added, joining the yelling, "When Green and that ranger left the junkyard, I went back into the building, and well, Jamie, Kiva, and Goat are all missing now too!"

It seemed the monsters were systematically taking people away, and at theat moment I very nearly fainted at the thought, and I heard the dark voices of the mirror monster and Fuse repeat in my head:

"We have your DNA now human"
"You cannot hide forever"

I stopped myself from falling backwards into the river just in time, and the australian kid looked worried.

"Hey, you alright there mate?", he asked, "You wouldn't want to fall into water, all sorts of dangers can happen with water"

"Hey Numbuh Four, what's up?", Vince said from the back, "Your not still afraid of water are you?"

"Oh hi Blue, I didn't see ya back there", he replied, "And no I'm not afraid of water, it's just dangers are everywhere nowdays"

"Sure", he said with a laugh.

"Blue?" I asked.

"It's a long story", he said with a shrug, "I'm good with the KND though"

"Anyways, we don't have time to sit around and chat. I'll help cover you blokes", Numbuh Four said, "Run to those hills, Foster's home in on the other side, and down the street to the left"

The five of us ran for it, as Numbuh Four shot the ninjas that dared come near us with his mustard gun, causing their paper to become soggy and collapse. On thier way to the black gates that surrounded the tall misshappen mansion, we saw several monsters, including living trees. I wondered just how many kinds of monsters there were, and how big the world really was, what if this was only the begining, the easy part? How hard could the world get?

"Wow, that's a big rabbit", Cantara said as we walked along the fence, towards the gate.

I looked up, and sure enough he was right. In front of the gates stood a very large rabbit, even taller than me. The strangest part was that he stood straight up, wore a very fancy outift, and had a monocle and a top hat. The outside world just seemed to get crazier every day...

"Ahem, hello there young friends, I am Mr. Herriman", the rabbit said when we got to the gate, "Welcome to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, we are however, not allowing the adoption of any friends at this time due to hazards of the outside world recently. But do feel free to look around"

He opened the gates for us, and we stepped inside. I wasn't used to such animals talking, but I had to admit he was quite a gentleman for a rabbit. But what we were about to see would be even more astounding, a whole house of such creatures. Some were standing outside on the porch trying to comfort somebody, though I could not see because of the big purple bull-like creature obscuring my vision. They weren't all monsters though, there was a girl with red hair that at least appeared to be human. So we went to talk to her to see if she had seen Ed.

"Excuse me", I said politely, "Have you seen a tall kid with a monobrow around here? He was headed this way yesterday, but he never came back"

"Unfortunatly yes", she said, "You just missed him, he was here until that girl showed up", she pointed over to the crowd on the steps, "But then when she came, he said something about some evil guy named Tim, and ran off into the wilds", then she turned to point to the north, where there were lots of tall trees rising over the fence.

"Great...", I mumbled, hoping this wouldn't take much more time.

"Don't worry though", she called out as we went up the steps, "We sent Mac and Coco out to search for him"

We walked through the crowd of various creatures, bumping several of them, and they felt very strange, some of them were completely smooth, some of them were furry like the bull creature.

"Oh sorry, did you need through?", said a tall red being that I had nudged.

Once we made it to the center, we found the once scary May Kanker crying. For once I felt bad for a "Kanker" seeing one so distraught.

"Why does he always run away from me?", she cried out.

"Please don't cry senorita", said the bull-like creature.

"We will find Ed", I said, "Don't you worry May"

"Really?", she looked up at me with teary eyes, "Usually nobody wants to help me, thanks everybody"

At that moment, Mr. Herriman announced the arrival of a small boy with an awesome style of black hair, with just a simple, "Ahem, Rayray is here to see you Frankie", as he hopped back outside the gates.

"Hey, has anybody seen my sister, Juniper Lee?", he asked walking up to us, and upon finding us talking to the imaginary friends, asked, "Whoa, you guys can see them too?"

"Oh everybody can see them, remember, they are imaginary friends not monsters. The Te-Xuan-Ze sight isn't needed", the red-haired woman informed him, "We are missing a few other people around here too, but no, we haven't seen June recently.

"On the contrary", Herriman's voice replied from the other side of the fence, "I saw her early this morning running into the wilds as well. No need to worry though, she can certainly take care of herself"

"You can hangout here at Foster's for awhile though Rayray, I don't think it's a good idea to go chasing people through the wilds all by yourself", Frankie offered.

He frowned at the offer, seeming to have a very rebellious spirit. The tall red creature tapped Frankie on the shoulder, with the only hand he had. Through the years it looked as though he had taken quite a few stumbles, missing an arm, and having one eye that was not in the best of conditions, but he still sported the look of one determined to remain a great basketball player, despite his situations. Perhaps he had been imagined up this way, and lived like so his entire life.

"Yes, Wilt?", she asked.

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel right leaving the cul-de-sac one person short", Wilt said, "If they are missing their tall kid, I think I am the best one to replace him. I need to go over there and help, is that ok? If it isn't, I'm really sorry"

"That would be great", said Frankie, "How thoughtful Wilt"

"A commendable thing to do master Wilt", added Herriman from the other side of the fence again.

Wilt walked out of the gates as everybody's Nanocoms clicked into action. Numbuh Five was sending a bulletin to everyone.

"All KND forces, the rangers can take it from here, we have some old friends to save. Numbuh Eleven and Numbuh 1.1 must be found if we want to win this thang! Number Eleven must be recommisioned, but Numbuh 1.1 should still have her memory. We need all the help we can get ya'll!", Abby informed seemingly everyone that had a Nanocom, "Numbuh One, I'm gonna foot it to the treehouse in Sector V, give your commands"

"Will do Numbuh Five", Numbuh One said, joining the messaging to everyone, "I want Numbuh 86 and her team to secure the wilds right away. Numbuh 4321, deliver any injured to the treehouse, and keep the weapons trade open with this Eddy fellow. Numbuh Two, fly to the cul-de-sac and pick up Three and Four, your mission is to find Eleven and One Point One. Be extremely careful in apprehending Eleven, she is still very dangerous and can't remember the old days"

"Roger, roger", a face covered in goggles and a brown flight cap clearly marked "2" replied.

Then a blonde girl that wore a metal hat made of kitchen supplies appeared, her hat marked "362", and she looked most terrified. All of these messages were still being sent to everyone, and gave me a real sence of teamwork. That is, until I heard what she had to say...

Last edited by Greenganon on Sat May 02, 2009 7:01 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Chapter 8 (Second Half)   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Chapter 8 continued:

"Urgent news, the moonbase is totally overrun!", Numbuh 362 yelled in panic, "We just can't hold it any longer, everybody evacuate and regroup in Sector V immediately! Sensors indicate the moon is only 486 yards away from the goo planet, and getting closer by the second!"

The group messages stopped transmitting at that moment, and everyone within the fence of Foster's looked at one another in horror, and then looked up at the sky. It was true, although I had no idea how a group of kids had created a base on the moon, never the less even gotten there, but the silver circle was far away, a tiny dot in the sky now, maybe half an inch below the green circle, that was around seven times its size. Was it going to swallow the moon?

"We aren't scared of you aliens!", yelled a tough old voice from the massive house's balcony, "We won't ever give up!"

It was an awfully short old lady, but in her old age she still managed to not be afraid of things, and looked to be fairly active.

"Madame Foster", Herriman spoke up, "Screaming will get us nowhere, as they can't hear us from here"

"I know a dog who lives out there", Rayray chimed in.

At this comment, everybody's fear turned into confusion. Madame Foster rolled her eyes and went back inside.

"So..." Rayray said, "You five and May and Me are going to look for Ed and Juniper right?"

Suddenly, a damaged KND jet burst from the leaves of the trees in the wilds, screeching through the sky, leaving a trail of black smoke. An instinct I didn't know I had kicked in at that moment, a different voice spoke to me, much like Fuse's echoing voice, but instead, echoing tones of a friendly sounding voice. Nobody else seemed to hear them...

"We must save anybody in danger, it is your duty to use your strengths to help others out of their weaknesses. That is the fate of a hero!"

Before I knew it, my tentacles had lifted me, climbing about around the outside of the Foster's mansion. I didn't even feel them activate this time, and they hurriedly rushed my around and up the tall house, and in such speed that the jet was only just passing the house as I reached the top. The others were watching in amusement, though they had no idea how awkward it felt. I wasn't even in control of where I was going...

The tentacles swung me around the flagpole atop the house for a speed burst, and sure enough I landed right in the pilot's seat of the jet! It looked as if the pilot had already ejected, and the situation did not look good. In the excitement, my tentacles had not retracted, most likely because of some adrenaline reaction. Danger and Error messages flashed in red on all screens around me, and then a computer voice activated.

"Weight changed, new pilot detected", the ship informed me, "Please state your Numbuh"

"Uhhh...", I said, unsure of what to do, "I don't have a Numbuh"

"Your voice has been linked to enemy: Father", the ship told me, "You are an imposter, prepare to crash!"

At that moment metal bars blocked the roof above me, trapping me inside! I pushed against them with the powerful tentacles, which in this height of panic, I seemed to be able to somewhat control. It was no use, they wouldn't budge at all! Straight ahead was the roof of a house in Pokey Oaks North, as the jet had swerved to the right in my panic and struggle to get out. Was this the end for me? What about my team, I had left them back at Fosters. I heard screaming I flew towards the roof, but it wasn't me, it was a girl's voice.

"Tifa! Where did you go? Help me, they are everywhere in this house! Heeelp!"

I hit the roof, and bounced off of it like a rock skipping across a pond. Then I looked over to my left, there was a girl with brown hair being taken away by a flying fusion creature. This worried me, I had not yet met a fusion that could fly. I wanted to help her but couldn't, I was stuck in this crashing cage, awaiting what could be my death. I watched in wonder as she flipped, turning the tables on the wasp, but in doing this the wasp couldn't move it's wings and they fell towards the ground. Remembering the ground I looked forward, seconds before impact into a park area, with playgrounds and a big stone pavilion.

Upon impact the chair fell out of the bottom of the crashed ship, and I toppled out with it. Somehow I had survived the deadly crash without much pain, and without thought I looked around to make sure the girl I saw had been ok. The fusion monster lay confused on the ground, and I looked to the sky to see the most wonderful thing I had ever seen!

The girl was being carried off by a familiar girl that flew with a bright blue streak of light following her. I couldn't believe it, Bubbles, one of the Powerpuff Girls from the TV show was real, and I was right there watching her fly! I ran through the park with my eyes to the sky, I had to try to meet her. She was so cute, with her blonde pigtails swaying through the air behind her. One of the KND Scampers flew towards them, and the door opened, inviting them in. Then I managed to see Kuki, Numbuh Three from earlier calling them inside. I thought on this a moment still running, if Kuki is in that Scamper, that means that girl is either Abby's sister, which that can't be true, or she is Numbuh 1.1!

If the Kids Next Door can get to the moon, and she's high on their ranks, I should get her help! I finally stopped looking at the sky, knowing I needed to get to this "Sector V" now. At that moment I saw the wall I was running full speed into, then the world went black again...

Last edited by Greenganon on Fri May 01, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Chapter 9 (Unfinished)   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:09 am

Chapter 9: Superheroes Are Real

The image of the Scamper above me faded to black as it zoomed away. I decended back into the darkness and the evil voice of Lord Fuse could be heard once again.

"Well scientists, what have you to say?", demanded the dark Lord.

"We may have a problem sire, we did not foresee our DNA being compatible with some life forms", said the voice of the lead scientist, "One person has somehow managed to do this, luckily he has no idea how to control it yet..."

"What?!?", Fuse yelled, "You told me that the humans couldn't do that, you said it was toxic to them, that it would kill them!"

"We didn't think they could sire, but some of them are different, stronger...", he paused in thought, "However, it will kill him. He is heavily resisting it, but it is spreading through his bloodstream slowly"

"Keep an eye on this...", Fuse said, "What was the name again?"

"His name is Green sire", the scientist answered.

"Green is his name?", Fuse questioned, "How interesting, as we are green colored..."

The voices faded again as I came back to my sences...

I appeared to be laying on some kind of metal examination table, with devices all around me and a big screen showing a number of different scans of my body, including x-rays, heat index charts and bloodstream and DNA infection progression scans. The room and everything in it was a bright white, so much so that I had not even seen the man in the white labcoat until just then. I hoped I wasn't captured by this "Lord Fuse" that I kept hearing... I hadn't the slightest idea what that guy would look like. The the man turned around to me, realising I had been awakened.

"Ah, your awake!", said the man, "I'd be willing to bet that your wondering where you are. Well don't worry, we are all on your side here!", he said smiling, and somehow the man looked familiar, as if I had seen him before.

"My name is Professor Utonium, and my daughter tells me that her friend Kuki Sanban has met you", he continued, as my eyes widened realising that I really had seen him before, "It is a pleasure to meet you Green"

"Wait a minute... you made Bubbles?", I asked, even though I already knew the answer, "I love her!"

"Oh, yes", he gave a small chuckle, "Everybody does"

"So am I to guess that we are in the lab in your basement?", I asked, becoming very excited and curious, "And why are you monitoring me?"

"That would be correct, I suppose you watch the show they made based on the girls", he answered me, "You are no normal kid anymore, as I'm sure you've noticed by now. Those tentacles are amusing and handy, but they are potentially dangerous to your body"

"I learned that in my sleep...", I said wearily, "But what can we do about it?"

"I'm working on that right now. From using your bio-scan information, I may have learned how to let you take control of your powers, making you somewhat of a superhero yourself, and in times like these, we need all the help we can get!", the professor explained, "While your waiting for me, head through that door into the waiting room. Several other heroes come through here for my advice, and there are a few of them out there waiting to meet you"

"Wow, I can't still can't believe that superheroes are real, and now I am one!", I exclaimed, "I thought it was all just stuff for TV"

"Well, I have a few precautions that I would ask you to please follow", he cautioned me as I got up, "The left side of you face has become more infected in the time you were asleep, please don't touch it. It looks pretty messed up at the moment, but I'm inventing something to contain it that I have almost completed"

"Ok I won't, I promise", I told him, worried about what I looked like now, "I trust that you will find a way to help me Professor"

I walked into the waiting room, eager to meet these heroes and see their powers. I had nothing to fear now that Utonium was on the case, that man was the best bio-science expert in the world, and the only one to make superhumans out of pretty much nothing!

"Well, well...", said the faint weak voice of a dark girl in a purple cloak, "Look who's up..."

"Oh what a most joyous occasion of greetings friendly hero!", said a very cheerful girl with red hair, almost orange colored skin, and the strangest green eyes I had ever seen, they almost had a sort of glow to them, "My name is Starfire, nice to meet you!"

A green cat stretched over my feet, and then transformed into a green-skinned boy right before my eyes. I noticed that each of them were wearing purple, and each had circle emblems with the letter "T" on thier belts.

"I'm Beast Boy", he said, "I can turn into any animal in the world"

"I'm Raven...", said the dark girl, her voice made her sound like she never used it in all of her life.

"Wow Beast Boy, that's an awesome power!", I said in amasement, "So what can you do Raven and Starfire?"

"I use my focus to move things...", Raven answered quietly, "And to fly..."

"I can fly too, and use energy blasts", Starfire told me with excitement, "My emotions give me strength"

"Wow that's really cool guys", I said.

"What can you do?", Beast Boy asked me.

"I'm not completely sure yet", I said, "But I seem to have powers that I can't completely contol yet. But I have these tentacle things, and they seem really strong, and I climbed a building earlier with them!"

"That sounds most amasing", Starfire said, "I do so hope you find a way to control them!"

"Sometimes it takes effort...", Raven said, "And practice..."

"Just count on us if you need any help", Beast Boy assured me.

Then I turned my attension to the two on the other side of the room talking to each other. One boy and one girl, both wearing green. The girl caught my attension for some reason, she had blonde hair in a ponytail, and the brightest blue eyes. The boy had short brown hair and a cool device on his wrist, and was trying to reassure her.

"You don't have to have hero powers to be a hero", the boy said, "I've been unable to use my powers several times and still saved the day, you can too, you just have to believe in yourself!"

"Thanks Ben, but I've never had powers", she told him, "I don't know what it's like"

"You don't have to", he said, "Sometime it will come to you"

They noticed me walking towards them, as they finished talking.

"Good to see you up", the boy said, "I'm Ben Tennyson"

"Nice to meet you", I said, "What are you powers?"

"Well nothing right now, the Omnitrix is acting up", he said, "But usually I can transform into a number of different aliens. Ever since Fuse started invading, it has been having trouble functioning"

"You know his name too?", I asked in surprise.

"We all do now, thanks to the Professor decoding your sleep", he said, "Apparently you get transmissions from up in space while your knocked out. Another weird side effect of your powers"

"Yeah, I wasn't sure if I was just dreaming that or not", I told him, "So all that is really happening huh... How strange"

He walked past me and out of the lab, as I thought on that for a moment. Then I realised the girl was looking up at me...

"Hi", I said in a quiet shy way, "Sorry, this is all new to me"

"That's ok, she said smiling, "My name is Amber Sageheart, what's yours?"

"Well everybody just calls me Green", I said, sitting next to her, "You seem to like green stuff too", I mentioned, noticing her green hip-hugger pants, and green kittie hoodie.

She laughed a little, "Yeah, so what is your power?"

"I'm not really sure all the way", I said, "But I'm trying to figure that out"

"Your lucky you have a power though", Amber said, "I wish I had one"

Starfire giggled across the room from us, they all seemed to be watching us, and I got really nervous all of the sudden.

"I'm sure the Professor will help you find out", Amber continued, "I know you will figure out your true purpose soon"

"Thanks Amber!", I said, "You know, you might get a power someday. I never knew I could have one until yesterday"

"I hope so", she said.

"I wouldn't want to so bad", I warned her, "It really hurt when I got mine, and the Professor says it could kill me"

"You worry too much, you know that?", she reassured me.

"Yeah, maybe I do", I said, "But still..."

"Green can you come in here", Utonium called from the other room, "I think I may have a solution!"

"Coming Professor!", I yelled to him, then turned to Amber and said, "I'll see you again sometime, right?"

"Right", she said smiling, as I walked into the other room.

(Unreleased Part 3: A Temporary Fix)

I walked past all the tables filled with test tubes and vials of all shapes and sizes, hoping that he had found the answer to my problem, the cure.

"Over here please Green", Utonium called to me.

I walked over to him, and on his desk there lay a metal shard that seemed to fit the curve of my face. It only would cover the left side of the face, not including the nose, or area around the mouth. Another thing that was highly noticable was the dark green ring located where the eye would be underneath it.

"Will this hurt Professor?", I asked, picking up the mask.

"It shouldn't hurt more than a typical doctor's needle", he assured me, "Go into that restroom and just attach it yourself, its not complicated at all. The only part that hurts is actually your skin, it's very irritable right now"

I shivered, I hated getting shots. I walked into the small bathroom and finally saw my face in the mirror. The whole left side really was horrific, it was cracked and scaly. It was a weird green, like the color of a very ill child, though I did not feel sick at all. I tried not to think about it, as a raised the mask, turning it to where it looked away from my face, toward the mirror. I drew it closer, hoping the pain wouldn't be too much. I pulled myself together, nothing could hurt more than falling from a giant robot into toxic waste.

I pulled it on to my face, and my face burned again just like when the mirror monster had touched it. I couldn't see anything with my left eye anymore, what a horrible side effect. The mask made a mechanical noise, as if something had latched into place. The burn was too much now, and I struggled to pull the mask off, but it wouldn't budge. I yelled for a second as the pain faded, then looked back into the mirror. My face looked like it was half made out of metal, though it was just a cover mask.

(To be continued)

Last edited by Greenganon on Tue May 26, 2009 3:11 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Updated! Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
Proto Plasmabear
Proto Plasmabear

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:23 pm

GWeeny yer story owns in the face XD
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:26 pm

YAY!!! The Teen Titans Very Happy

Also just wondering How the heck is this not first of all Considered popular (blue) and second How duz this thread NOT have over 1 page
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Well, because I make it that way. On my story threads I eventually take out some comments to avoid people having to hunt down story pieces.

This is the reason it isn't considered a popular thread either. It doesn't have enough replys comparative to the other threads.

Thanks both of you though!
Back to top Go down
NightmarSword

Character Information
Health Points:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:59 pm

nice chapters verde, keep it up, amigo!! lol, but still, keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
http://theeverlastingnight.deviantart.com/
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:55 am

Cool chapter! Or... part of a chapter... Whatever it is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:26 pm

@Blaze: You said you weren't a member on the game right?

If so I'm glad that my story can tell you a little more of the way the rest of the game looks.

Like Fosters, it really is in the map square above the place you get Edwardo Nano, if you have the full game.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Updated from the parts I got done in school. I had alot of classwork to get done though so I didn't get the whole part done.

(I make sure I get all my work done in class, because I despise homework)
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:18 pm

I HATE Homework too but unfortuneately we have to do it or fail Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Orange-guy-63 Anyway Great chapter/part w/e thing so far Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Orange-guy-59 Here's a cupcake for all ur hard work u do for this story Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Orange-guy-48
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Cool   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Cool Add on Green
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Thanks guys, I had a rough day the rest of it...

Got no computer time at all today or tonight, and Ashley was acting strange today... I think I might have did something wrong...
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:07 am

Don't worry about it, I'm sure you didn't do anything.

Yesss! Teen Titans! One of my favourite shows ever!
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:08 am

Yesh, unfortunatly they aren't in the game yet though. But I just had to add them.

Others I put that aren't in the game:

Numbuh 86, Numbuh 362, and Rayray Lee.
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:30 am

u know scratch u cant really say "there not in game YET" bcuz there created by DC comics (wat ive heard). so ya......anyways i needa continue reading ur story!

p.s.SC RULES!
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:50 pm

They can be later, but will most likely not. If CN loves us enough they might eventually make an agreement with DC. It is possible, just not highly probable.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Well I hope they do.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Me toooo.
Also I have others planned that won't be in the game but will be in my story too. Like Ami and Yumi from that show, and Chowder and Flapjack.

It's all in my character database, that you can talk about here btw since the Database itself is locked.

Feel free to talk about it here and give me your ideas.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Database Updated to include upcoming characters: Nightmar Sword and Senro Hurosame.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Nevermind, Senro is leaving too. Why do I even try to write this thing?
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Well, the movie is definatly canceled now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuse's Downfall Season 2   Fuse's Downfall Season 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuse's Downfall Season 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next