The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen Empty
PostSubject: Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen   Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:47 am

Ok so basically, I've had several moments where I think up a good little segment for the parts later on in the story and have been writing them down and storing them in my file cabinet. So I was thinking, well heck, I like sharing my secrets and ideas to everybody anyway. Why not put them here so people that like spoilers can see them and maybe read and give me ideas on how to improve them as they are only small visions and insights.
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: The First Death   Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:02 am

"You ok dere child, please tell me your alright!", I heard a man with an islander accent, though it was hard to open my eyes.

"Ya know It was hard for me to bring ye back, you were pretty messed up", the voice tried to explain, "But your death was untimely, I had to bring ye back, without you, all hope is lost"

I managed to say something finally, still in immense pain, "What are you talking about, I just got sliced in half", I muttered, "What are you talking about"

"I understand this ain't usual to ye, child, but I'm de Grim Reaper", the man said, "It took me awhile, even with my powers, but your all patched up now"

"What?", I opened my eyes in disbelief at what the man had said, and sure enough I was staring at a tall skeleton in a robe, wielding a rather large scythe, "Oh my gosh a really am dead, I'm seeing skeletons now!", I said in panic.

"No, I really am de Grim Reaper, if dis were de underworld, there would be fire everywhere", he said trying to settle me down.

"Why would the Grim Reaper have a islander accent?", I questioned him, "Take off the halloween costume please, your starting to freak me out!"

"Hey man, dat hurts me feelings", he said, his skull somehow making the expression to frown, "You never know what kind of person a skeleton might have been in it's forelife"

"That's true", I said, but in disbelief I had to touch his face, and it was indeed rough and bony, "Your real...", I said in amasment"

"Hey ya mind not touchin me face, that's very rude ya know", he said with a touch of anger in his voice.

"Sorry, I just had to make sure I wasn't delusional", I said in embarrasement.

This is the first time Green dies, he awakens to the familiar voice of Grim. It makes for an interesting way to meet Grim in the story. Giving him a more "Guardian Angel" type of role following this.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Finding Buttercup   Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:26 am

"No, the name's Belladona, but I know where your Buttercup is", said the punk-looking girl, "But if you want to know anything, your going to have to prove your tough Green"

"Green eh?", Ace teased, "He don't look very green to me, does he look that way to you boys?"

"No he don't", Snake said, with the rest of the Gangreene's laughing.

"How bout we show him what it's like to be a real green?", Ace continued, "You wanna find Buttercup, you hang with us and do what we do. Are you going to be green, or are you going to be a chicken?"

"We don't need to do this Green, they probably don't know anything", Tifa whispered to me, "Let's just go look for her ourselves, this is going to waste our time"

"I am Green!", I told him in anger, "More than you will ever be, so bring it on!"

Tifa frowned at me in disapproval, but nobody was going to make fun of me. Besides what could he possibly do that I couldn't handle, I had super strong tentacles, there's no way he could beat me in a fight.

"Alright then", he said smiling, "It's time for us to get a car, then we can start this party"

"Hey yeah boss, how bout that one over there", Little Arturo said jumping and pointing at a parked car.

"Looks good to me little man", Ace said grining an evil grin, "Green hows about yous break the window with your powers everybody keeps telling me about?"

I then realized the enormous mistake I had made, and agreed to. Tifa had a look of shock on her face, wondering if I was actually going to do this. I thought he was going to challenge me to a fight, not go around breaking the law.

This is after Tifa and Green had been searching the city for a good while, the heard the Gangreene Gang may have connections to knowing where Buttercup was, and went to investigate. This ends up looking pretty bad for Green's moral standing, but he doesn't want to do things like this, he regrets it all. I couldn't post here any more of what follows because it may reveal too much story. I wanted to put this scene in, because it could take a break from the idea most stories run, that the Hero can do no wrong. It kind of makes it a little more interesting seeing a hero backed into a corner to make a wrong decision.
I also wanted to give you guys a peek at a section with Tifa in it, though this is a very small sample. It proves its coming, just bear with me xD
Back to top Go down
Mandaratobi
Mandaratobi

PostSubject: Wow   Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:56 am

That was a great what could happen scene. It showed both emotions of Greeny the scared and curious Greeny and the angry bring it on Greeny. I can't believe I just said that I am going crazy today lol jk. But I still can't believe I typed that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen   Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen Empty

Back to top Go down

Scenes of Fuse's Downfall that could happen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Fan-Fictions-
Jump to: