The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Fuse Ranter's Daily

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Fuse Ranter's Daily Left_bar_bleue100/100Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Fuse Ranter's Daily Left_bar_bleue20/200Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
World Power:
Fuse Ranter's Daily Left_bar_bleue20/7000Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty
PostSubject: Fuse Ranter's Daily   Fuse Ranter's Daily EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:08 pm

I figured I should put this in here too, since I know it won't get buried like it does in the FF Forums...

Not one of his better ideas...

Has anyone been to Foster's lately? If you have, you'll have noticed one of Fuse's more stu'pid minions. I'm talking about those annoying Scribble Spawns! What is Fuse thinking? Is Fuse running out of ideas? Today, one of our reporters accidently discovered a Fusion Wilt lair. Fortanatly, our reporter came out of Wilt's lair unscathed. We then went to Lord Fuse's lair to see what he had to say about this most horrible impersination of the nicest imagenary friend every!!! This is how the interview went:

Our reporter: "HOW COULD YOU MAKE WILT A FUSION??? FUSE, YOU'RE A MONSTER!! YOU'RE A SICK, TWISTED, DISGUSTING MONSTER!"

Fuse: "So true... You're an annoying twit!"

Repoter: "Ugh... You sound like Mr. Herriman! What are you going to do now, NAG me to death?"

Fuse: "Hmmmm... That's not a bad idea! FUSION HERRIMAN, GET IN HERE!"

Fusion Mr. Herriman hops in. Herriman: "Why, I never! Stand up straight, tuck in your shirt! Comb your hair!"

As Herriman continues to nag our reporter, Fusion Bloo walks in. Bloo: "BLAH BLAH BLAH! SHUT UP, HERRIMAN! You're gonna bore the poor kid to death! If you want to hurt someone, here's how you do it!"

Fusion Bloo walked up and kicked our reporter in the shins. Bloo "Rip off artist!"

Our repoter then proceed to shout things that are not sutiable to put in print. These things grievously aggrivated Lord Fuse. Thankfully, SACT agents arrived to extract our reporter, and she escaped with nothing more than a bruised shin. That concludes our first story! Tune in later for more!
Back to top Go down
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Fuse Ranter's Daily Left_bar_bleue100/100Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Fuse Ranter's Daily Left_bar_bleue20/200Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
World Power:
Fuse Ranter's Daily Left_bar_bleue20/7000Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Fuse Ranter's Daily   Fuse Ranter's Daily EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Since when is Edwardo mean???

If you've been to Fusion Edwardo's lair, you'll have seen how scary he is!!! In fact, he punched our reporter Seth DragonStar in the nose! This is what Seth had to say about it:

Other Reporter: So, Seth. What happened in Fusion Edwardo's lair?

Seth: Well, I went into his lair, killed a few monsters, the usaul stuff you do when you enter a Fusion's lair.

Repoter: Okay.

Seth: So, when I got to Fusion Edwardo, I wasn't expecting much. After all, regular Edwardo is a push over!

Reporter: So true. So, if Fusion Edwardo was supposed to be such a push over, why'd he punch you in the nose?

Seth: Because I ca'lled-

Bloo runs in. Bloo: Because you called him a scaredy baby! Right? That's what you said to my friend?

Seth: Well, ya. He-

Bloo kicks Seth in the shins. Bloo: You rip off artist! No one but me can ca'll Edwardo a scardey baby!!!

Seth: But I didn't! I-

Bloo: You just said you did! You admitted it in front of this guy!

Seth: I called Fusion Edwardo a scaredy baby. Since when is Fusion Edwardo you're friend?!

Bloo: That's still my line!

Kicks Seth in shins, again. Bloo: Rip off artist!!!

Seth: Why, you little blue... blob... thing!

Reporter: Blue blob thing? Reporter and Bloo start laughing.

Bloo: Wow you're- you're- you're just a stu'pid as Terrance!

Reporter: Maybe stu'pider!

Reporter and Bloo laugh harder than ever.

Seth: I'll show you who's stu'pid!

Seth pulls out his lighting sword.

Seth: Who want's to be Fusion Matter?

Reporter and Bloo run, with Seth in close pursuit.

Wow, Bloo. Guess you should'nt have messed with Seth! That concludes our story! Tune in later for more!
Back to top Go down
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse Ranter's Daily   Fuse Ranter's Daily EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Trouble with Father

Everyone knows Father. Big scary shadow guy who blows up into flames. Today, the KND's own Numbah Two (Hoagi Gilagan) decieded to play a little trick on Father. Our reporter went out to interview Mr. Gilagan, and this is how it went:

Reporter: So, Mr. Gilagan-

Numbah Two: Please, call me Numbah Two. When you say "Mr. Gilagan", you make me sound like an adult.

Reporer: Allright then, Numbah Two, tell us what you did to Father.

Numbah Two: Well, Father is a real je'rk to the KND, so we decied to pay him a visit.

Reporter: Right.

Numbah Two: So, what I did was I got a bucket of water and put it on top of the doorway to Edd's cardboard castle, so that when Father walked in, it would fall on his head.

Reporter: Except that it didn't.

Numbah Two: Ya. Acctually, it fell on-

Mr. Herriman hops in angrily Herriman: It fell on me! How dare you Mr. Gilagan-

Reporter: Numbah Two.

Herriman: SILENCE!!! Mr. Gilagan, how dare you play such a prank! I would expect it from Master Blooregard, but-

Frankie walks in right as Herriman is yelling. Frankie: HA! Guess you don't like getting wet, eh bunny boy?

Frankie, reporter and Numbah Two start cracking up. Herriman: Why, I never! I- I-I...

Frankie: Oh stop nagging, ya stu'pid furball! It was just a harmless prank!

Pyshco 12 walks in, dressed as Houste Baggs in his monster mask. Pyscho: BOOGAH BOOGAH BOOGAH!!!

Reporter, Numbah Two, Frankie, and Herriman run out screaming.

Pyscho: Stu'pid dog! You made me look bad!
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
Fuse Ranter's Daily Left_bar_bleue10/100Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse Ranter's Daily   Fuse Ranter's Daily EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Lol! xD very funny xD
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Blobbit
Technician
Technician
Blobbit

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
Fuse Ranter's Daily Left_bar_bleue10/200Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse Ranter's Daily   Fuse Ranter's Daily EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Haha! Nice, Arlen! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://blobbit.forumotion.com/
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
Fuse Ranter's Daily Left_bar_bleue10/100Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse Ranter's Daily   Fuse Ranter's Daily EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

This is very good, and very funny. I could barely stand up after reading this. I especially liked the part where Bloo(doesn't matter whether he was a fusion or not) kicked the guy in the shin. Great work, Arlen. Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse Ranter's Daily   Fuse Ranter's Daily EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Cool, glad you guys like it! Next story! (these come on the spur of the moment, whenever I get a good idead...)

Knuckledhead Herriman

So, we all know Mr.Herriman, right? Imaginary bunny friend? Nag machine? Well, Herriman has done some annoying stuff, but I have never seen him be a such a knucklehead as he was here. He went into Fuse's lair! Can you believe it? And if THAT wasn't bad enough, he started nagging Fuse! Let's see what he said:

Herriman:Why, Lord Fuse, look at the mess you've made! You've put green goo all over the place, bullied defenseless people, and made a mockery out of Foster's!
(refering to scribble spawns and Fusions Wilt and Edwardo here)

Fuse:Mmm-hmmm...And I should care...why?

H:You...you...Why I never!

F:You ninny, get out of here before I shoot you out of a cannon.

H:Why, how dare you sir! Why I never, in all my years-

F:Bla bla bla! Just shut up will you? I cannot believe I made a fusion out of you.

At this point, Fuse is getting very agitaed, and fusion Madame Foster walks in

Madame F:Why, you funny bunny! Why are you nagging Lord Fuse?

H:Madame, Lord Fuse has made a-

Funny Bunny starts playing on a big screen behind Fuse. Fusion Bloo is seen holding a remote control and turning up the volume

F:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Why did I ever make a Fusion out of YOU? HAHAHAHAHA! YOu dumb bunny, get out of my sight! You are a disgrace to the name Fusion!

Fuse takes both Fusion Herriman and the real Herriman and shoots them out of a cannon to the top of Foster's.

F:Well, that's done. Now Fusion Bloo, be a pal and rewind that vidoe will you? I could do with a good laugh.

-------

So that is why Herrieman is a knucklehead. SACT agents have yet to subdue Fusion Herriman, and rescue Herriman off the roof. FRD shall keep you updated!
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fuse Ranter's Daily   Fuse Ranter's Daily EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Yy! More more! More more! xD. Very funny!
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuse Ranter's Daily   Fuse Ranter's Daily Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuse Ranter's Daily
Page 1 of 1