The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Fusion Knights

Go down 
+2
McBloo Ace
MasterSladeKnights
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Fusion Knights - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fusion Knights - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Fusion Knights - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fusion Knights - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Fusion Knights - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Fusion Knights - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

Fusion Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:47 pm

I love how your doing this as always! Espiecally how you emulated the Power In Numbuhs convo.

However there are two tiny things I figured out you got confused about, don't feel bad about it, theyre easy to fix.

Cantara (Megasdude on FF Forums) is actually a boy, so its like Doctors little brother.
And Terrafusers aren't actually the monsters, they are those little green pods that the monsters form around.

In other notes of interest, I didn't realize you were an older teen, I'll be sure to modify my storys about that.
Aaaaand Doctor/Susan Silver, is actually the newly registered to the site, VivaAlecto. For anybody that didn't know.
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Fusion Knights - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fusion Knights - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Fusion Knights - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fusion Knights - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Thanks   Fusion Knights - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Thank You Green. I'll change the story to match the info.
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Chapter 6   Fusion Knights - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Chapter 6: The Search Begins

I ran outside and was immediately greeted by some familiar faces. It seems that Numbuh 1 & 3 (also known as Nigel and Kuki) had made it here just in time. I ran over to them, just as they had finished taking care of some the Hydro Hammers. Nigel looked up and a smirk appeared on his face.

“Hey Blue, long time no see...”, he said, checking out the area.

“I could say the same for, Mr. Uno”, I said, using his last name. He chuckled before noticing the gun I held in my hand.

He sighed, “I see Numbuh 2 gave you an older version”. I looked down at the gun and nodded. He turned to Kuki. “Pass me one of the new models”, he said pointing to a box on the floor.

She smiled and dove into the box, tossing out different weapons. I saw huge guns, grenades, arm like guns, cannon like guns, and melee weapons galore. She finally pulled out this cool new blue rifle gun and ran back to Nigel. “Here ya go!”, She shouted, handing it to me.

I smiled, “Thanks Kuki”. It seems that I couldn't have gotten this at a better time. Because the Hydro Hammers decided to return. And in a bigger group than before.

I began aiming at the first three Hydro Hammers in the front, while Numbuh 1 & 3 took out the rest. I could tell that this weapon was stronger than the last by the way the blast shot out. The Hydro Hammers began to fall apart instantly. I sighed in relief and turned back to see Numbuh 5 standing at the entrance. I walked over to her,and she pushed one completed Nano-Com into my hand.

“Cool, Thanks...”, I said, as I watched her input my friend data into hers.

“Don't mention it, Blue”, she said before climbing back up the wall. I put the Mini-Communicator on my arm, before hearing some one scream in agony.

“Take this you freaks!”, I familiar voice called out.

I turned and saw that my new friends had gotten themselves into a huge battle with the Painsaws. Cantara seemed like a whole different person than he was before. No longer having the look of playful energetic kid, but now holding the look of a anxious warrior. He reminded me so much of my best friend. Edwin also looked determined, blasting at the Painsaws without hesitation.

I looked over to the side a-bit to see Doctor Silver treating some of the rangers that were on the field. It seems that McBloo has taken the leadership role for the rangers since Rolf was taken away. I hope we find him soon. I was about to make my way over to Cantara and Edwin when I heard another familiar voice.

“Move out of the way you stoopid teenagers!”. Why did she have to be here......

I looked up onto the Cul-De-Sac doors and was greeted by the unfriendly face of Numbuh 86, also known as Frances Fulbright. I sighed turned to face her.

“How ya doing, Fanny....”, I said, a smirk on my face.

“Who dares to call me....”, She began before she actually saw who had called her. She frowned, “Well if it isn't Blue, you stoopid boy”.

“Awww, I missed you to, Fanny”, I said, using her unwanted nickname again.

She scowled this time. “Listen boy, I have no time for your games. Now stay out of the way, you'll just cause more trouble”, She said before turning her attention back to the Fusion Monsters.

I ran over to the two battling heroes and took my position by their sides. Aiming at the joints in the Painsaw's legs to bring it down. This was a well thought out plan as some of the Painsaws fell to the ground. We were soon pushed up onto the rocks, the spider like creatures advancing on us. It was at this moment that I noticed that Green had woken up.

I also noticed that Edwin had taken a Painsaw's leg and made it cut through itself. Wow, cool stuff. We continued shooting down the Painsaws, until Cantara came up with our escape plan.

"Ok you two, get ready to jump...", he said as he pulled a grenade out of his pack.

I figured out exactly what he was planning. The Painsaws were about to jump us on this rock, and Cantara had noticed that. He took the pin off the grenade and dropped it on the rock.

"Ok, Two... One... Now!", he yelled, making us jump over the spider beings. They collided together just as the grenade went off.

“Quick thinking”, I said, smiling at Cantara. We walked over to Green and the others. Numbuh Three came over to them, carrying a bag of ice and a rainbow monkey. She gave it to the ranger laying beside Doctor Silver. Cantara seemed upset with all of this attention.

“Susan, I think I hurt my foot jumping", he said in a sad tone, "Can you hug me, I think that would fix it".

I sighed. So much for being a warrior hero. McBloo and I turned towards Green, showing him our new NanoComs. We began adding each other to our buddy list, when I noticed the glares of the others. They didn't have NanoComs.

Green took out a few from his pocket, and handed them out. I looked around, this place was full of broken metal pieces.

"So are you guys ready to go find Ed?", Green asked us. "Yeah let's do it!", we all answered, heading down Peach Creek.

Cantara and Edwin trailed behind us as we walked. I noticed that Green kept on looking at the NanoCom I had. I wonder what he's thinking about.

We reached the bridge, when something terrible happened.

“Look”, McBloo shouted, “They're coming back”.

We immediately turned around to face the horror. The Terrafuser pod in the field was wriggling around a bit. It sent a small fissure of glowing green goo towards the pile of metal chunks, and then the fissure left no trace that it had been in the ground, yet the energy goo had indeed transferred through the ground. The metal began to shake and rise into the air, putting itself together into the form of a Painsaw once more.

The Painsaw then began to construct other Painsaws from the discarded metal left on the ground.

"How can we ever win!", Edwin yelled out . "That's not fair! How can they do that?" .

I sighed. Edwin was right, there is no way that they should be able to do that so quickly. What was it going to take to destroy these things for good.

“Lets just make sure Ed is alright”, I heard Green said when I stopped day dreaming. I nodded before turning my attention back towards Numbuh One and the gang.

"I better stay to help the other Rangers", Mcbloo had said, "Don't worry, we can talk to each other over the Nanocoms if we need each other".

Wow, McBloo sure is the brave type. Going back into those Painsaws must be some hard work for one person.

We began walking again. This time reaching a trailer park filled with Newspaper Ninjas. There was a battle going on between the Ninjas and 2 other people. One of them was a lady with poofy red hair that cover their eyes. The other was a blond haired kid with an orange hoodie, who looked very familiar to me.

I looked over a little to a hill with a huge wooden hamburger with two people standing on it. I recognized the big one as Coop. I saw him, one day, inside a giant robot with a car for its head. The other one had blue hair a little darker than mines and was also a girl. They were talking about the missing heroes, like Rolf.

The orange clothed figure walked over to us when he saw Green almost fall backwards into the water. And after hearing his voice, I quickly remembered my old friend.

“Hey Numbuh Four, whats up?”, I asked, a smile on my face. "Your not still afraid of water are you?".

"Oh hi Blue, I didn't see ya back there", he replied, "And no I'm not afraid of water, it's just dangers are everywhere nowdays".

“Sure”, I replied, laughing. Green turned to me, “Blue?”.

“Its a long story..... I'm good with the KND though”, I answered.

Numbuh Four then told us how to get to Foster's. We started running over the hills and down the street, towards this huge manor like building. There were these weird Tree fusions along the way.

The minute we entered the gates of Foster's, I knew things were weird in the world. There in front of the mansion, stood a human rabbit. He wore a classy outfit, with a Monocle and a top hat.
"Ahem, hello there young friends, I am Mr. Herriman", the rabbit said, "Welcome to Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, we are however, not allowing the adoption of any friends at this time due to hazards of the outside world recently. But do feel free to look around".

As we entered Foster's, things got even weirder. There were monsters and creatures everywhere. Some short and small, some big and tall. Some stinky, some clean, some nice, and some mean. We walked up to a red-headed lady who looked only a few years older than us.

As Green communicated with her, I looked around at some of the people in the house. We soon continued on our way through the building, bumping into many creatures. After a few minutes, we ended up splitting up because of the crowd.

I ended up sitting on the steps. I wonder how the girls are doing. Its been a whole day since I last seen them. Is Blossom and her sisters in danger..... I watched as Wilt walked out the gate, before the NanoCom clicked, showing the face of Numbuh Five.

"All KND forces, the rangers can take it from here, we have some old friends to save. Numbuh Eleven and Numbuh 1.1 must be found if we want to win this thang! Number Eleven must be recommisioned, but Numbuh 1.1 should still have her memory. We need all the help we can get ya'll!", Abby informed seemingly everyone that had a Nanocom, "Numbuh One, I'm gonna foot it to the treehouse in Sector V, give your commands".

"Will do Numbuh Five", Numbuh One said, joining the messaging to everyone, "I want Numbuh 86 and her team to secure the wilds right away. Numbuh 4321, deliver any injured to the treehouse, and keep the weapons trade open with this Eddy fellow. Numbuh Two, fly to the cul-de-sac and pick up Three and Four, your mission is to find Eleven and One Point One. Be extremely careful in apprehending Eleven, she is still very dangerous and can't remember the old days"

“Rodger, Rodger”, Numbuh Two said, also join the conversation. Then a person I thought I may never see again appeared on the screen The Complete leader of the KND, Numbuh 362. And she looked horrified.

"Urgent news, the moonbase is totally overrun!", Numbuh 362 yelled in panic, "We just can't hold it any longer, everybody evacuate and regroup in Sector V immediately! Sensors indicate the moon is only 486 yards away from the goo planet, and getting closer by the second!".

The MoonBase was about to be taken down, by a giant goo covered planet. I looked up at the others around me. We all had the same look on our faces. We turned our attention to the sky. And it was true, there was a gigantic green planet hovering over the moon.

"We aren't scared of you aliens!", yelled a tough feminine old voice from the massive house's balcony, "We won't ever give up!".

I looked up to see a rather short old woman, who I guess was the owner of this house.

"Madame Foster", Herriman spoke up, "Screaming will get us nowhere, as they can't hear us from here".

"I know a dog who lives out there", Rayray chimed in. Everyone looked at him with confusion.
I sighed and rest my head in my hands. Why do I feel sick all of a sudden.

Out of nowhere a damaged KND jet burst from the leaves of the trees in the wilds, screeching through the sky. I stood up to get good look at the aircraft.

Green's tentacles had suddenly activated, making him scale up the side of the building. He was then tossed into the KND jet as it fell through the air. The gang immediately rushed to the gates.

“Come on! We have to find Ed, and hurry!”, RayRay said, running out the gates. May, Cantara, Edwin, and Doctor Silver following right behind.

I stood up to follow them, when a wave of pain hit me. I clutched at my head, and clenched my teeth together. It hurt so much. Rushing up my legs and spreading throughout my whole body, I fell to my knees.

“Sir, are you ok?!”, I heard Mr. Herriman's voice say, as he approached me. I don't know what happened after that, as I started to lose conscious.

The last thing I saw was a pool of green and silver.......
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
Fusion Knights - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Fusion Knights - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Excellent work Blue! Though I did notice you directly copied some a text paragraph about the painsaws coming back. But oh well, still awesome to hear other perspectives of my story! Can't wait to hear more.

I should keep you updated on where I plan to input characters for upcoming parts so that we don't end up having certain characters seem to be in two places at once.
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Cool   Fusion Knights - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Thanks Man. And sorry about the direct copy of some things. I couldn't figure out what to put ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:34 pm

It's ok.
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Chapter 7: The Power Of Fusion Blood

All I saw was darkness surrounding me. It seemed endless, like a null void........

And judging from the wind blowing pass me, I must be falling. This question was soon answered when I hit invisible ground. Hard.......

“Ow!”, I shouted, hearing my voice echo throughout the place. I stood up, looking around for any sign of where I was. There was a faint light coming from down the area. I immediately began running towards.

As I ran, I kept getting this feeling. A sense that I was about to run into something huge and terrifying. I pushed it to the back of my head, content on escaping this dark prison. I finally made it it to the end of the path, and was met with an unexpected surprise. There, at the end of this cave, stood.....

“Blossom.......”, I mumbled to myself, walking towards her slowly.

She was turned the other way, so I really couldn't see her exactly. But I would know those clothes anywhere. I ran towards her, a smile on my face.

“Blossom, your ok!”, I shouted, standing behind her. “Are your sisters ok?”.

She didn't answer, nor did she turn around. “ Blossom,......... are you ok?”, I asked, tapping her shoulder. A huge shock zapped me, causing me to move back.

“Ow, what the...”, I started before I heard it.

It was a voice that sounded exactly like Him's voice, except it was deeper and booming.

“You shouldn't let emotions ruin your fair judgment, human”, the voice said, causing me to look at Blossom.

She turned around and I finally saw her for what she really was. Her skin was green with red eyes. She had no mouth, but I could see the grin on her face.

“Your...Your not Blossom......”, I said, falling backwards and inching away. She continued walking towards me.

“Do you like it? Its a version of Blossom that I created, also known as Fusion Blossom..”, the voice said, as other fusion monsters appeared.

The Blossom impersonator grabbed me by my collar, lifting me up into the air, then tossing me into the crowd of Fusion Spawns. They began to engulf me, piling up on top of me.

It began to get harder to breathe. The only sounds that could be heard was the booming laugh of Fuse and the sounds of the Fusion Spawns moving.

This could be the end for me.......

“Stop...........Stop........STOP!!!!!!!!!!”

A sudden wave of power overcame me as I pushed my hands outwards, towards my sides. Suddenly, the Fusion Spawns were pushed back with such incredible force. The power was rushing through my whole body. I stood up and walked towards the Fusion fake.

“Wanna try that again...”, I said, looking right into its eyes.

The Fusion Blossom disappeared, along with the rest of the Fusion creatures, as the bright light began to shine its way through.......

I woke up inside a light green painted room, staring at the ceiling. The sun shone through the window, telling me that it was still the middle of the day.

I sat up, no longer feeling the pain from earlier. I wasn't wearing the clothes I had on before though. I now wore a Tailslide Shirt with a big “F” on the back, Grand Marshal style pants, and sneakers. I heard a clicking sound and looked at the door. It was Frankie and Mr. Herriman.

“Oh thank goodness, your awake”, Frankie said walking over to me, and gently placing her hand on my head.

“You gave us quite a scare, Master...”, Mr. Herriman said, waiting me to say my name.

“Oh, my name's Vincent. But you can call me Blue..”, I said before Frankie placed a thermometer under my tongue.

“Well, Master Vince, we have far to many “Bloos” as needed already..”, Mr. Herriman said, laughing a little at his own join.

“Well your temperature is back to normal....”, Frankie said, taking the thermometer out of my mouth. “but you might not want to start moving around a lot right away”

I stood up, and nodded. I wasn't sure where I was going after this anyway. I walked out of the room and headed down the hall. From the distance, I could've swore I heard Frankie ask, “Does he know about what he......?”.

I couldn't make out the last part. But then again, I'm not sure if I heard the right thing or not. I continued walking throughout the halls of Foster's. There were a lot of rooms in this place, considering how small it looks from the outside. I started talking to some of the creatures in the house. Turns out, their all imaginary friends.

I smiled, I use to have an imaginary friend. I wonder if I can find him in here. I was daydreaming so much, that I didn't notice the big purple fuzzy friend walking towards me.

“Oh, I'm sorry”, I said after I ran into him.

“Oh, its ok amigo”, he said, helping me stand up. “I'm Edwardo, and your are?”.

“I'm Vincent”, I said, smiling.
“Hola Vincent, are you here to visit Senorita Frankie?”, he asked, a smirk on his face.

Wait does he think I'm Frankie's......

“Oh no, In fact I was just about to leave...”, I said, heading towards the door. Suddenly, I was scooped up into a huge bear hug.

“Oh no, Senor Vincent is gonna get taken by those fusion monsters”, Edwardo said, crying and swinging me back and forth.

“I'm gonna be ok Edwardo, really...”, I said, trying to calm him down. He put me down and sniffed. I patted him on the back. “There, feel better?”.

He sniffed again and nodded. I smiled and turned back towards the door. “Tell Frankie and Mr. Herriman that I left, ok?”, I said, before running out the door.

I felt stronger than before. Like a shock wave of energy was rushing through me. I ran out the gate and rushed towards the forest. The morining air hitting me hard. I could barely see in front of me. And thats when I heard it.

The sound of a car rushing towards me...

It honked a few times and the lights flashed in front of me. All I could do was jump and hope I didn't hit it full force. I jumped up as high as I could and closed my eyes. When I didn't feel anything, I opened them.

I wasn't touching the street at all. I was way above the street. It was like I was floating, or maybe.... I was...

“Flying...”, I thought as I moved back & forth in the air. I was so interested in my new ability that I forgot that I was in Timber Terror territory. And just as I was turning around, an Overgrown Timber Terror set its sights on me. I quickly pulled out my gun but the thing smacked me down to the ground.

My weapon slid a few feet away from me. I was about to run to grab it, when I noticed the giant shadow looming over me. I turned to face the Overgrown Timber Terror as it went for another attack. Suddenly, almost as by instinct, I swung my hand back, a blue energy ball forming in the middle of my palm. When I swung it forward, the ball flew outward, slamming into and blowing up the Overgrown beast.

“Whoa!!!”, I shouted, looking down at my hand. I got back up, dusted myself off, and walked over to get my gun.

I really don't know whats going on right now. If its a good thing or a bad thing, either way... I have to get checked out. I was about to head back towards the Cul-De-Sac when I heard someone call me.

“Vince!!”, I looked over to see Frankie waving me over.

I ran back toward the huge manor.

“Yes, Frankie?”, I asked before noticing a monkey who looked a lot like Mojo. “Whats that?”.

“Its one of our new transport systems. The Monkey Skyway Agents”, She said, walking me over to them.

“What do they do?”, I asked, looking at the monkey.

“We'll take you to certain towns.... for a fee of course”, He said with a grin. I sighed and took out a few dollars.

“Can you take me to the Peach Creek Cul-De-Sac?”, I said, placing the money in his gloved hand. He nodded.

“You got it. Just stick your arms up in the air...”, he told me before flying off. I stretched upwards and waited.

I was about to drop my arms when something grabbed me and pulled me up into the air. I looked up to see the monkey holding on to me. I looked down to see that we were flying pretty high up.

As if hearing my thoughts, the monkey replied, “Don't worry, I gotcha....”.

About 15 minutes later, we reached Peach Creek. I ran over to Eddy, who was still sitting on his throne.

“Hey Eddy, where's Double-D?”, I asked him, looking around.

“He went to Sector V for awhile. He should be back an a couple of hours..”, Eddy said, counting his quarters.

I sighed and ran over to the K.N.D Scamper I saw.

“I need to go to Sector V..”, I told Numbuh 4321. He nodded as we got on and flew towards my home town.

When we landed I quickly jumped off the ship. “Thanks Numbuh 4321...”, I said, before starting to run off.

“Your Welcome Numbuh 777”, I heard him say, causing me to stop.

Did he just say...... Numbuh 777.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Knights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2