The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Fusion Knights

Go down 
+2
McBloo Ace
MasterSladeKnights
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Fusion Knights Left_bar_bleue0/0Fusion Knights Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Chapter 1: One Of The Greatest Days Ever

I sat up on my bed and stretched, greeting the new day. Standing up, I walked over to my window and pulled the shades up. The sunlight nearly blinded me as I looked out into Sector V. It seemed oddly peacefuly today, not a cloud in the sky. "Vincent, breakfast!", I heard a voice call out from downstairs. I smiled and took off, out of my room, through the hall, and down the stairs. The smell of bacon and waffles reaching my nose the minute I hit the floor. As I ran towards the kitchen, I nearly stepped on my pet dog, Rex. My friend gave him to me before she joined the K.N.D.

"Good Morning, Vincent!", my Service Droid, Vos, 3000 said when I entered the room. "Good Morning, Vos!", I replied, before grabing my plate off the counter and sat down.

"Isn't today just wonderful day", Vos said, washing the dishes. "It sure is!", I said before completely scarffing down waffles.

"Incoming Video Call from Numbah 2", the tv screen that popped out of the table flashed, almost making me choke. Numbah 2's image appeared on screen.

"Hey Blue, hows it going?", Numbah 2 said, using the nickname I earned thanks to my blue colored faux hawk style hair. I chuckle, "I'm good Numbah 2. So whattsup?", I ask, taking a sip of my orange juice. " We're about to have another meeting, are you coming?", he asked, typing something on a keypad next to him.

I nod, "Sure, I'll be there in a sec. See ya". I turn off the screen and hurry back upstairs to get ready.

I head out the door, and start walking in the direction of the treehouse. The birds chirp together, which sounds alittle bit like singing to me. I smile and wave at some of my neighbors, before arriving at the tree house. At least, thats wear I thought it was.....

In its spot was a gigantic hole with some kind of machine in the middle of it. " But where is the...", I think to myself before looking up. About 1000ft above the ground was this large piece of land, and on top of it sat the Treehouse. I walked over to Blossom, who stood infront of a control panel.

"Hey Bloosom...", I say, catching her attention. She looks at me and smiles. "Hey Vincent. I'm guessing your wondering at this", She said, pointing up. "Yea...", I reply, nodding.

"Numbah 2 thought it would be an easier way to keep Father and the adults from attacking the tree house all the time", Blossom said, still messing with the control panel. "So how do I get up there?", I ask her looking around.

"There's a teleport system over there", She said, point to a grey circle on the floor. "Thanks", I say walking towards it.

I can't believe I did that with a straight face. I've been crushing on Blossem for a few weeks now. I would tell her, but I think she might like someone else, and I don't want to start anything. Well maybe not yet. I step on the grey circle, before hearing a buzz and then a beep. " Who is it?", I hear someone say over the intercom. "It's Vincent", I say before hearing another beep and buzz.

Suddenly I'm shot into the sky and right onto the platform. "Whoa!", I say, looking over the rail. "Ahh, there you are, Blue...", I hear Numbah 2 say from behind me. I turn around around and smirk, " Hey Numbah 2", I say walking up to him.

"Come on, the meeting's about to start", he said, leading me into the tree house and into the Wi-Fi room. On the giant screen stretching across the room were the images of Mandark, Dexter, Professor Utonium, and Edd. "Vincent is here", Numbah 2 says as we sit down. " Now we can began...", Mandark said, obviously annoyed.

"Hold On", Double-D said before moving off screen and shouting, "Ed, the throne goes in the middle there, and the cardboard goes around the entire Cul-De-Sac".

"Sorry, Eddy has us doing a new scam", Edd said when he came back on screen.

"Anyway, we need to come up with a new device to keep people in touch with each other and us", Dexter said looking at his research. " Yea, and something to hold the new equipment thats coming in", Professor Utonium said.

"Hmm, I think i got an Idea", Numbah 2 said before looking up at Edd who was staring at the sky. "Double-D, I'll send you part of the plan. You can finish it..", He said, making Double-D jump.
"Huh, yea.... ok", he said, twitching a little. "You Ok, Edd", I ask him.

"What. Yea,....I'm fine...... Gotta go!", he quickly said before his screen went black. "Ok.... we'll talk more later", Numbah 2 said before saying good bye to the 3 on screen.

"Ok Blue, I need you to get the new gear and machinery from Professor Utonium", Numbah 2 said when I stood. "Ok, where is he?", I asked, taking out my map. "He's in Genius Grove...", Numbah 2 said, strolling over to the computer. "Ok, I'll be back later", I said before rushing out the door.

Yup, It seems that nothing could possibly ruin this day. But soon I would know, that I was so wrong.....

Last edited by MasterSladeKnights on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: nice!   Fusion Knights EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:20 pm

hey I know your the one that made this on the forums!OMG I actually get to see you here! you know me I'm the one mcbloo ace the one that asked If I could be in the story! but wow...WOW!sorry got kinda hyper. Wink
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Thats Ok, I live for hyperness
Back to top Go down
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: ...Hi   Fusion Knights EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Hi! I know this is off topic but are you new on this site? I've joined it about 2 weeks ago when he first made it. anyways your stories great keep it up!LOL hope you like this site!
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Fusion Knights Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fusion Knights Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Fusion Knights Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fusion Knights Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Fusion Knights Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Fusion Knights Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Yeah he's new, there have been some new people since the story got on the FF Homepage. This is a great story Slade, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: wow your right!   Fusion Knights EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 pm

your right green! ever since it has been on the homepage theres been more and more I just hope it doesn't get up to hundreds on this site or else there could be too much people but then again that means there would be more people to post too.
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 am

Chapter 2: The Road Ahead

Outside of the Tree House, Blossom and her sisters, Bubbles and Buttercup, stood looking over the railing. " I bet i could beat my spit to the ground", Buttercup said, about to hawk a loogie.

"Eww, Buttercup!", Bubbles said, with a disgusted look on her face. Blossom rolled her eyes before turning her head and smiling. "'Hey Vincent", she said, before the other two girls looked back and waved.

"Hey Guys, what are you doing?", I asked, walking over to them. "We're watching over Sector V to see if any bad guys run pass", Buttercup said, continuing to stare down at the street. "It's been unusually quiet around here lately", Bubbles said, chewing gum. "I wonder where all the villians are....", Blossom said, a thoughtful look on her face.

It was at that exact moment when the Villan Spotter, or VS for short, went off. "Attention, Attention, Mojo has been in spotted in City Station!", the robotic voice rang out of the speakers.

Blossom sighed, "Looks like I spoke to soon..". Buttercup grinned, "Finally, some action!", she exclaimed before shooting off into the sky. Her green light trail following right behind. "Buttercup, wait up!", Bubbles shouted before zooming off after her.

"Girls, Wait......", Blossom said, before turning to to me. "I hope you show him what girls are made of..", I say with a smirk. She giggles before taking off. I sigh, one day I'll tell her. But first......

"How do I get off of this thing!" I scream, looking around. "You just have to slide down the wire..", A feminine voice says behind me. I turn around to see Sherri Bird laying against a tree. "What wire?", I asked, before noticing the long line of rope heading down to the middle of Hero's Square.

"Oh...... thanks....", I said before grabbing onto the wire and heading down.

As soon as I hit the ground, I head towards Pokey Oaks. I could probably get to Genius Grove faster if I road my rocket powered bike. Too bad its in the shop. I walk past the school and turn. I look at a some of the people who walk pass me. I could've swore I saw an Urban Ranger a few minutes ago. I think i might know him too.

As I continue to walk to Genius Grove, I look back at Pokey Oaks Junior High. I remember when me and my two friends use to go there. Those were some good times. Thats also where I first met Blossom and her sisters. We use to play tag a lot, and I would always get caught. I guess that was because of their superpowers. But then again, back then I was kind of a slow runner. I couldn't even keep up with my friends. But I'm even faster now, so thats good. Right now, I should really pay attention to where I'm going.

I look up just in time, to walk right into Mandark's old place.......

“Oww!”, I shout, holding my face. Where did this thing even come from.

"Huge place, isn't it?", I hear Professor Utonium say next to me. "Yea, it sure is..", I said, rubbing my nose. "I'm here about the new equipment.....". He nodded and spun around, "Follow me...".

I moved behind him as we headed towards Dexter's old lab. It was hidden under this huge opening cover, which I guess is where the rockets use to launch from. "What is the new equipment, anyway?", I asked out of curiosity. “Its a mini converter and holder device”, Professor U. said picking up a very small box. “Whats it do”, I asked looking at the rectangular machine.

“Its suppose to hold all your items such as clothing and weapons if needed”, he said before looking at the three place holders on the top. “But I'm not sure what it converts things into...”.

I shrugged, “Whatever it is, it would have to be nano sized”. He nodded, handing it to me. “ Take this to Double-D in the Cul-De-Sac”, he said, continuing to shuffle through the stuff on the desk infront of him.
I hiked back up the stairs and headed towards Peach Creek. I really wish I had my rocket bike now. Where is Peach Creek anyway. The only place I've ever been to was Genius Grove, and that was a mistake, because I got lost when I was 13. But I'm 18 now, and I still didn't even know that there was a world beyond Sector V until about last year. I sighed and took out my map, trying to figure out how close I was to it.

Turns out, I was a few miles away from it.

When I finally got there, I was huffing and puffing. I guessed that something weird had happened cause their was this humongous wall of cardboard surrounding the Cul-De-Sac, with doors that looked a lot like Johnny's wooden friend, Plank. The inside was even weirder because there where cardboard tents everywhere. That and the long red carpet leading to a throne in the middle of the street.

“Eat at Ed's and Worship King Eddy”, I read the sign out. I walked up to the throne, “King” Eddy jumping up immediately.

“Ahhh, A loyal sucker, I mean villager”, Eddy said, standing proud on his seat.

I rolled my eyes, “Where is Double-D?”. He sighed and sat back down. “Over there”, he said pointing to his right. I walked over to the pacing figure.

“Hey Edd, Here's the...”, I began before he turned and placed a finger over his lips, “shhhhsing” me. He took out a walkie talkie and turned. I took the time to check out the area, my eyes catching a weird shaped hole in the back...... must've been Ed.

“Green, have you gotten Ed yet?”, I heard him ask someone on the other end. His voice telling me that he was worried about something. Whatever the person on the other end said must've upset him cause he replied, “Don't Worry?, "Green, Kevin doesn't have a walkie-talkie. How am I to know that everything is alright?".

I walked back over to glance at Eddy's “castle” scheme while Double-D finished up his conversation. When he finished, he walked over to me, holding his head.

“I'm sorry bout that. You must be Vincent, right?”, he asked me, heading towards a telescope. “Yea, I am”, I answered, following behind him.

“Do you have the rest of the equipment?”, he asked, staring into the telescope. I nodded, before relizing he wasn't looking in my direction. “Yea, Professor Utonium told me to give it to you”, I said, holding out the miniature box. He took it out of my hand and inspected it.

“Good, this should help complete my NanoCom”, he said, placing on his desk.

Weird, it seems I'm not the only person thinking about Nano-Sized things today........
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
Fusion Knights Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Fusion Knights Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 am

Wow, I love it. A complete reference to mine in there, and it looks as if you picked up on my writing style a little too! Well, this makes me excited xD

I plan to release as much of Chapter 5 as I can on here today, and put it on the main thread tomarrow. If I'm lucky I might even go as far as to release Chapter 6 tomorrow.

I'm also planning to relesae a spoiler for the very ending of the story, but unsure on if I should do that.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:26 am

Btw if you are planning to like near completely match my story, and Double D has already said that to me. That means I'm already in the Junkyard, which means the meteor should hit in just a few minutes. Are you prepared for that the invasion to happen just yet?

This sometimes becomes problematic with complete merges, and is something you should thing about. There might be alot of times where things happen your not prepared for and then you kind of have to backtrack to figure out how yours will work around it. I've been in your situation before, following somebody else's. It can be hard work...
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Hard Work   Fusion Knights EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Good, Hard Work gives me a bit of a challenge which should help me in the future.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Story!   Fusion Knights EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:16 pm

This is a really good story! And quotes out of Fuse's Downfall.
Back to top Go down
http://talk-radio.webs.com
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Chapter 3: In The Blink Of An Eye.....

“So, what is the NanoCom anyway?”, I asked, grabbing a seat on the nearby chair. He looked up at me, grabbing the blueprints off the desk and handing them to me.

“Its suppose to be a mini communication device, but with this new equipment...”, Edd said, running his hands over the small box, “Who knows what can become of it”.

I stood up and stretched. “You know, I've never been to this area before”, I said, walking over to him.

He turned and smiled. “I see we share something in common, for I myself have never left the protection of the Cul-De-Sac”, he responded, knowing that I would like a tour of the area .

As we began walking, I failed to notice the rapidly approaching group of meteors heading towards earth.

He took me beyond the “castle” walls and showed me the old playground. It seems that no one had played there for about 3 to 5 years. We then went back inside. I was introduced to the rest of the Cul-De-Sac's civilians. This included Naz, Jimmy, Sarah, Johnny and of course, Plank.

“Lets see.. I've shone you everyone except for Rolf and the Urban Rangers because they went back out to scout the area....and...", Double-D said, holding his chin before a frown appeared on his face. " Oh yea, the Kanker sisters", he said, a look off pure disgust on his face.

"Who are the Kanker Sisters", I asked, almost dreading the answer.

He sighed, “The Kanker Sisters are three girls you should really stay away from, if you don't want to be their next “love” victim”.

“Love..... victim.....?”, was the last thing I said before it started.

I'll never forget this day.....the day the world would change forever. I should have believed the things my friend told me before he moved. I thought he was crazy at first, but now the truth is unwrapping.

Someone is trying to take over the universe.......

“Ahhhhhhhhh!”, Naz screamed, catching our attention. “What's wrong?', I asked, running over to her. Whatever it is made her speechless, because she just kept pointing towards the sky. We turned around, and gasped at what we saw.

Four enormous green glowing meteors where rushing straight towards earth. One of them heading towards an area known as “Goat's Junkyard”.This must've caused a great panic in Edd, because he hysterically reached for the Walkie Talkie in his pocket.

"Get out of there now! Don't look up! Just move, move, move!", he shouted into the receiver as we watched the meteors crash to the earth with a boom.

The earth shook violently, making us fall to the ground. A loud shatter could be heard from the other end of line, followed by screaming.

“GREEN.......HELLO.......GREEN!”, Double-D shouted into the receiver, over and over. We got no answer.

“Call the Urban Rangers, make sure their alright, and tell them to come back”,I said, before going to make sure that everyone was ok.

It seems that the mini earthquake didn't do that bad of a damage since everything seemed still intact. I checked inside of every house, where it seemed that the most damage was done. There were plates scattered and broken on the floor. TV's flashed warning signs upside-down. I continued looking around before hearing a loud ring of screams enter the Cul-De-Sac.

I ran outside and was greeted by the terrified faces of what I guess were the Urban Rangers.

“Double-D, Double-D!”, one of the rangers shouted, running infront of him. Edd tried his best to calm him down. “Yes, Ranger Lewis”.

“Its..its.....its....Rolf!”, he shouted again, jumping slightly from his own outburst. This caught Edd's attention. “What about Rolf?”, he asked, grabbing Ranger Lewis's collar.

“He....he....he...HE'S BEEN TAKEN!!”, Ranger Lewis said, bursting into tears.

I walked over to them, “Taken by who?!”. “Not who....its a what”, Ranger Jenny corrected me. I looked at her, my face showing confusion.

She must've recognized this face, cause she continued. “These weird creatures just appeared out of nowhere and ambushed us. They were red with claws and a stinger on top of their heads”.

Edd just took in the news. He was speechless to say the least. “Double-D, you ok?”, I asked, looking at him. He just shook his head and walked off, mumbling something about needing sometime to take this in.

It was at that moment that another scream reached my ears. It was one of the rangers again. “Their trying to come in!”, she said pointing at this weird being with hydrant hands trying to push its way inside.

I ran towards the door, turning to look at the rest of the rangers. “I'll distract them. The minute I leave, shut the doors!”, I shouted.

“But, then you'll...”, one of them began to reply. “Just DO IT!”, I yelled, before rushing out the huge doors.

It turns out, there was more than one of those things standing there, and they all began chasing me. But I just kept running. I didn't look back, knowing very well that if I did, I probably wouldn't like what I saw. It wasn't until I reached the south side of Pokey Oaks, that I decide to look back. It seems that the hydrant hands couldn't go any further because they suddenly stopped and dragged themselves back towards Peach Creek.

I sighed. What is happening to the world today.......

Last edited by MasterSladeKnights on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Excellent, i've just found a sooner place for you in the story. You will be making an appearence in Chapter 6, Part 2. Congrats! But this gives you a little time to add backdrop to your story, maybe help defend the cul-de-sac a little while I am unconcious for those hours. Hope this sudden change helps your planning. And I'm loving the story, you filled in what Double D yelled in the fall ^_^
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Fusion Knights EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Thanks Man. And your right, this does give me a chance to tell what happens in Peach Creek when Green was knocked out for those few hours ^_^
Back to top Go down
77Benten
77Benten

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Nice work!   Fusion Knights EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:28 am

Hi Slade! In the fiction, Blue runs from the Hydro Hammers.So,he is in Pokey Oaks North now.So while Blue is there, i will tell what is happening in peach creek.just can u add my character Sam in ur story? Blue will be in my story too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:41 am

Slade, you are in the very end of the released to the forums Part 2, and you can start to see more of your part on this site into part 3. I hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Enjoy It   Fusion Knights EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:44 am

I Sure will ^_^
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4   Fusion Knights EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Chapter 4: A Lesson In Butt Kicking

I decided to walk back to Peach Creek. Well that and....I accidentally left my map inside the Cul-De-Sac. I sighed, doing this is probably gonna get me killed, but its worth a shot..... right?

I continuously looked front and back, left and right, and up and down. Whatever those things were, had to still be in this area. Too bad I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking or I would have avoided walking into that tree a few steps ago. I rubbed my head and stopped. I was here.... but the robots were nowhere insight.

“Where did they....”, I thought, before I heard a loud clanking sound. I turned around just in time to get a glimpse of what suspected would be my end, as the hydrant hand came rushing down towards my head.

I closed my eyes, and waited for the instant rush of pain. But it never came.....

I turned back to see that the hydrant had fallen apart, completely. “What the...”, I thought out loud before a voice called out from behind me.

“Numbuh 2 told me that you might be out here...", the feminine voice said.

I turned around to see a dark skinned female. She wore what appeared to be a long blue shirt, and a big red hat that covered her eyes. I her hands she held duel-pistols, which from the looks of it were actually water guns. She must've been the one who saved me.

"Who are you?", I asked, looking down at the pile of junk on the floor.

"I'm Numbuh 5 and I'm here to tell you that Numbuh 2 wants you to come to Sector V right now", She said, handing me a digital map. I looked down at it.

"Thanks, Numbuh....", I said, looking up to see that she had left.

I shrugged and spun around. Looks like my first stop is back at Sector V. I just hope I don't run into anymore trouble.

I knew I was just lieing to myself. There would be more of those things waiting for me out there. But where did they come from? Who sent them here? What Is Their Purpose?

I began walking back toward Pokey Oaks. Maybe I should have asked Numbuh 5 for a gun before she left, It would sure help me out now.

No, get yourself together Vincent. Your stronger than before... Infact your stronger than ever now. Your not the same kid who use to get picked on when you were in elementary school. You don't have to be protected all the time. Your taller now, your stronger now, your smarter now. Yea......Yea!!!!!

I feel good now! In fact, I was so busy giving myself a pep-talk, that I hadn't realized that I made it all the way to Sector V. I smiled as I began heading towards the floating base station.

I noticed there were alot of giant slug like things laying around. It only took me a second to figure out what they really were......

I stopped and began walking slowly. Those things were everywhere.

I almost made it...... but I tripped and fell right on top of one. At first it didn't move at all. It just kind of sat there. I turned around and started walking again.

And thats when it attacked......

It pushed itself using some kind of motor system on its undercarriage. Shooting some kind of green goo, it slowly made its way towards me. I quickened my pace, nearly missing the teleporter.

“Who Is It?”, the voice rang over the intercom. “It Vincent, hurry up, hurry up!”, I shouted, looking back at the metal slug, that was still closing in.

I must've forgot how the teleporter work. Because If you were a few feet away when I got shot into the air, you would have heard this.....“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”.

I landed with a thud on the hovering platform. I stood up, feeling a little dizzy.

“Hey Blue, over here!”, Numbuh 2 said, waving me over to the stairs.

I staggered over there, trying to regain my composure. “You wanted to see me, Numbuh 2?”, I asked, shaking my head a little.

“Yea, I have something for you. Follow me..”, he said, walking up the stairs. As soon as I felt my head stop spinning, I followed him up. It seems that the meteor shower did little damage to the Tree House.

“From the looks of it, you've had a run in with the Terrafusers”, Numbuh 2 said as we walked down a hallway.

“Terrafusers?”, I repeated, looking at the pictures on the wall. “Yea. Those things roaming the streets, their called Terrafusers”, he answered, stopping to type something into a security pad. “How do you know that?”.

“Thats the weird thing. After those things hit the earth, everything shutdown. But then the screens started working. There was a shadow of a guy on it, and he had a really deep and terrifying voice. You know, kind of like Him's voice..”, Numbuh 2 said as we entered the room.

“What did he say?”, I asked, anxiously waiting for the answer.

“He said, The Terrafusers will destroy this world and it will be his for the taking”, Numbuh 2 said, looking at me. He seemed tense, I could tell cause his voice sounded scratchy.

Numbuh 2 turned back around and opened a huge vault. What it held, made my jaw drop......

Inside of the giant “walk-in closet” like vault were weapons and armor galore.

“Whoa!”, I shouted, hearing my voice echo throughout the place. Numbuh 2 smirked, “I know, huge isn't it?”.

He quickly grabbed some new clothes and shoved them into my arms. “Here put these on, you have some rips in your clothes”, he said, pointing to dressing room.

I quickly changed. As I did, It sounded like Numbuh 2 was searching for something. I heard a “Crash!”, a “Bang!”, and finally a”BOOM!!”.

“I found it”, I heard him shout when I came back in the room. He was coved with black dusk, and there was a broken cannon on the floor. That explains the boom.....

“Here...”, he said, handing me a gun. I looked at it, and smiled. “Cool, thanks man”, I said, turning around to head out the door. “And remember, be careful out there..”, he said, dusting himself off.

I ran through the hallway, and down the stairs. Time to head back to Peach Creek.

I jumped on the wire and slid down to the ground, ready to take on anything. Its a good thing to, cause the problem that I ran away from was still waiting for me.

The “Metal Slug”, raised itself up, ready to slam me into the ground. I quickly rolled out of the way, and took aim at it. Battling must be a second instinct to me, because a few seconds later, the “Metal Slug” fell apart. I smiled and continued on my way.

Peach Creek, here I come...........
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Lookin' good Blue!
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Fusion Knights EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:47 pm

^_^ Thanks Man
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5   Fusion Knights EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:58 am

Chapter 5: Safety Issues

I began walking back to Peach Creek for the third time today. They should really make it easier to travel between neighborhoods. I wonder if that has anything to do with those floating metal bars I saw earlier. I quickly turned my attention back to the road ahead. Can't be getting distracted out here. Not right now.....

I heard a ruffling noise, and quickly turned. Gun raised and ready to shoot. I took aim at a bush, that continued to shake. I was ready to shoot when out hopped a rabbit.

I chuckled, “It was only a little..”.

However, before I could finish that thought, a giant shadow casted over me. I turned around and faced the horror that was the terrafuser. It was huge and it looked like a statue of a mythical creature. This must've been the boss, because behind it stood more of them, only a little bit smaller. The thing looked at me and roared, shooting out green energy from its mouth.

I jumped out of the way, turning on my heel to shoot at the gigantic beast and its followers. The minute the leader began to collapse, I stepped on him and flipped over the others, shooting downwards. I smiled to myself when they finally fell apart.

I ran down the street, a little bit lost from the battle. I quickly looked around trying to figure out my location. I walked a few more steps, until I saw the huge cardboard barrier surrounding the Cul-De-Sac. I rushed in that direction, gun raised just in case I saw those Hydrant Hammer hands again.

The minute I entered Peach Creek, I jumped on to the cardboard boxes and began climbing up. I watched as the Hydrant Hammers gathered around a little to late. I chuckled and jumped over the top of the “castle”, sliding down against the other side. Double-D must've noticed my arrival, because he immediately walked over to me.

“I see you made it back safely”, he said, a piece of what I guessed would soon be the NanoCom, in his hand. I nodded, and began looking around. It seems that nothing has changed since I left. I looked back at Double-D. He had a worried look on his face again.

“Um, Edd... is something wrong?”, I asked, catching his attention. He shook his head.

“No, its just that..... I'm worried about Ed, Kevin and the others”, he said, sighing. “The others?”, I replied, walking down the red carpet.

“ McBloo and Green...”, Edd answered, following behind me. “I sent them out to get some parts for the NanoCom before those things hit the earth”.

I looked back at him and put on a fake smile. “Oh, I'm sure their fine...”. I hope their ok, I mean its getting pretty late.

I watched as a few of the kids began placing their sleeping bags around the Cul-De-Sac throne. There were a few kids that I hadn't seen earlier today. One of them, from the looks of it, was as old as me, while the other two seemed younger.

I started walking around the Cul-De-Sac. The night air hitting me with a cool breeze. I hope those two are ok. They seem really important to Edd. Which means their important to me too. Their teammates, which means their like family. I have to go find them....

I was about to take off when Eddy called me......

“Hey Speedy, where do you think you're going?”, He asked, now wearing his regular clothing. I looked at him, “I'm going to find Green and McBloo”.

“You mean those two that ran after Ed earlier?”, he said, more as a statement than a question. I nodded. Turning around to run again.

“Thats not a good idea”, he replied, making me turn back a round.

“Why not?”, I asked, a little upset.

“Think about it. If Double-D is all ready worried about those two, knowing that you went out there will only make it worse”, He said, making some sense to me.

“Your right, thanks Eddy”, I said, about to walk away. “Hey, Hey......Advice don't come cheap...”, Eddy said, smirking.

I sighed and took out a dollar, slapping it to the palm of his hand. He smiled and walked off. That little trickster.

--------------------------------------------

Its been a good 3 1/2 hours since I got here, so I should probably check the area again.

I begin walking towards the front to see Numbuh 5 standing there. I quickly walk up to her.

“ Hey Numbuh 5, what are you doing here?”, I ask, looking at the people behind her.

She turned around and smiled. “Hey, your Vincent right?” She asked me. I forgot I didn't tell her my name earlier.

I nodded, “Yea. I guess Numbuh 2 told you I would be here?”.

She nodded. “Yea. I just came from Goats Junkyard. These two guys didn't have any weapons so I had to bring them back here”, She answered, turning to look at the kids in the sleeping bags.

Two guys.......Maybe she means.......

“Anything else I should know?”, I asked, still wondering about the two people she brought back.

“Oh yeah, There's gonna be a weapons drop off in the morning”, She said.

“Thanks for telling me”, I said running towards the houses. I heard shout back, “No problem honey”.

I began checking all of the houses, but there was no trace of life in any of them. I was about to give up when I heard a loud crash come from upstairs in the house I was in.

I quickly ran upstairs and kicked in a few doors, the last one was locked.

“Is anybody up here?”, I asked, looking at the door, “I heard a noise”.

A voice replied, "There was a monster, but it's gone now".

I smiled and aimed at the knob. “Thats good. I'll help you get the door open, stand back!”, I shouted before blasting the doorknob right off.

I pushed open the door to see a kid with green hair. He looked about my age.

“The name's Vince” I said, using the shortened version of my name.

He turned towards the window and let out a breath. I looked out the window before looking at him. Was this the one that Double-D was talking about. Well he did have green hair, which explains the name Green. He must've noticed my weird look, because he turned towards me.

“What is it”, he asked.

“Your Green aren't you”, I asked, more as a statement. “We thought you died when the meteors came down”.

"I'm fine", said Green, "But who knows for how long, I get the feeling they are never going to leave".

He was right, these things aren't our friends. Their not even of this earth. Why did this happen to us. What are these things and who created them.

“Well”, I finally said, “You better rest, we have more sleeping bags. I don't think your afraid of the dark, but it's really not safe”.

“I noticed...”, he said, a look of shock on his face. “Us kids have to stick together you know”, I said as we made our way downstairs.

"That's right", he said, "There's strength in numbers".

When we got outside, I thought I heard him say, "There is definitely, strength in Numbuhs".

Numbuh 5 was talking to someone on her comb. She sound a little aggravated.

We headed towards the sleeping bags, the three from earlier were still there. It turns out that one of them was called a Doctor. She was the one that was our age. Her real name, I would soon learn was Susan Silverbullet. The younger two were Edwin Dragon, and Cantara Crowfalcon. Cantara and the Doctor seemed to have a brother and sister like friendship. I could tell by the way the Doctor comforted him. Across from them was a guy who I guessed was McBloo. He must've been tired since he was out like a light.

We sat down and they began communicating with each other. I dug through my pocket to look at the digital map, only to find out it wasn't there. What did I do with it......Oh yea, I gave it to Double-D. He said he wanted to add the radar feature on it to the NanoCom.

“You really have........ Tentacles”, I heard Edwin ask Green, causing me to look at them.

"I didn't think so at first", he answered, “But after a few minutes ago, I'm quite sure I do”.

I looked at his back. Maybe that explains those four holes there. I wonder if thats an effect from the meteors. Maybe I get some strange powers too. Who knows.....

I laid down in my sleeping bag, staring up at the sky. The stars seemed duller tonight than usual. I yawned an listened to the rest of the conversation.

"But what I was going to say, was that somebody needs to go out to find Ed. We can't leave him all alone out there, and I think us as a team should do it!", Green said.

"Sounds like a plan", Susan replied, "I hear they are shipping weapons here in the morning".

"Sure, I'll go", Edwin said. I yawned and began snuggling into my “bed”. I turned around, facing the other way.

"I'll come too. But, I'm going to sleep”, I said, starting to doze off.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke to the sound of construction. Double-D was putting the finishing touches on the Nanocom.

I stood up and looked around. There were mini castles set up, each of them with a ranger standing infront. I walked over to Eddy who still sat on the throne.

“What are those?”, I asked him, earning a smirk.

“Thats the marketplace. You can buy armor from there”, he said looking at me. “You should get some...”.

I walked over there and quickly bought some clothes. I put it on, and began walking towards the door. The sound of gunfire and screaming caught my attention. I looked back at the sleeping bag and saw that only Green was left. Everyone must've went off to fight. I sighed and ran out the Cul-De-Sac doors, letting Green get some more rest.

The war has begun.................

Last edited by MasterSladeKnights on Sun May 17, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Ah, you've caught up to me! Or have you? I wrote alot more today, I'm trying to copy it into here now.
Back to top Go down
Mandaratobi
Mandaratobi

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: nice   Fusion Knights EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:57 pm

nice story
Back to top Go down
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Nice storie!   Fusion Knights EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Nice storie your very good at it! On my fanfic McRed Jake will finally save his older brother McBloo Ace then Prof Old will have a part in it and I was wondering if you wanted to be in my fanfic. if so just tell me your ign for the fanfic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fusion Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Knights   Fusion Knights Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Knights
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next