The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Fusion Fighters.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OrangeHeart
OrangeHeart

Fusion Fighters. Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Fighters.   Fusion Fighters. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 pm

( Well,since I haven't really seen anyone post stuff,other than Green,I decided to post my Fanfic on how I got in FF with my awesome sauce friend,Katie. Err,sorry for how short it is,but I really don't wanna put this into chapters or anything. So please don't hurt me. ;A;' My little seventh grade mind can't handle all the THINKING ASDFG. Anyway,enjoy~ :] )

One day,after school,AJ,walked out of her science class. " Geeze... " She said to herself," At least the day is over ".

AJ,your close-to-normal kid who just turned twelve about four months ago, was stranger than she looked. Born in Peach creek Commons,1996, and raised in Sector V since 2001. Due to all the action the KND got at Sector V,she was Tomboy. A silly girl,with no idea where she should be heading with her life,but she did want to be part of the action,such as Numbuh One. With demonic powers,or a curse as she puts it,was put upon her at age four. She never thought this curse could do more than hurt others or scare them away from her. Her grandfather was the one who set the curse upon her,but it hasn't taken effect since she was six. She lived with her mom,dad,grandmother and three little sisters,in beautiful Sector V,before it happened. Little did she know,that on one say,she'd make a big mistake.

She looked across the hall ways,looking for her best friend,and play sister,Katie Kheel. She spent a while,walking in circles all over the school in search of her friend. She sighed,and stood near the giant windows,revealing the beautiful outside world. The world that she had no idea,was about to change. She turned around,seeing all the kids mentioned on the news,walking with their friends,or alone,past her.

Billy and Mandy. Juniper Lee. Bubbles,Blossom,and Buttercup. Ed,Edd, 'n Eddy. All of them,laughing,talking,walking and having fun with each other,walking out of the huge school building. She was just about to go off again,looking for her friend,when she suddenly bumped into an unmentioned character...

"Agh! Oh,Jesus-- Sorry,man,I didn't see you! " AJ said,rubbing her head from the bump and fall of the two. She picked up her glasses,and the other's glasses. " Oh,uh... I think you dropped this... " she said,her vision was still off from hitting the other head first. She saw a purple blur,reaching for the glasses " Thank you,Adrianna. ",said the one,reaching for his glasses. Her cheeks turned slightly pink,because she KNEW that voice. She knew who owned those purple gloves. She looked up,adjusting her glasses. " No problem,Dexter " she said,nervously. She pulled herself back together,and tried not too fall apart again. " Uhh... " She smiled,still nervous,but kindly," And,my name is AJ. If you would... ". Now,this wasn't how she EVER acted. She was acting unusually kind,but it was because she didn't want to hurt him,like she does with her other friends. " Haha. Alright then. " He said.

They were both silent for a good while. " Well,I should be getting home. " He said,he waved and turned around. AJ waited a couple second after that,"Hey,wait! " she said,grabbing his shoulder before he could walk away. After AJ realized what she did,she knew she couldn't turn back,though at the time,it was the littlest thing. " I saw that poster at the Pokey Oaks mall. For the time machine. I--I was wondering if my sister and I could volunteer. " AJ said,falling apart again,she let go of his shoulder,still blushing. "Hah,sorry. I'm just nervous... " Dexter turned to her,"It's okay. And I was waiting for someone to ask! Meet me at the Dexlabs in an hour! " He turned again,and walked away.

Katie finally showed up,walking out of the class across the hallway with Double D. " 'Suuuuup? ", Katie said,walking over to AJ,casually. " Well,it's about time. ", AJ chuckled.

After that they left the school grounds,they both walked home together. It took a while for AJ to realize that she had forgotten something. She suddenly stopped,Katie stopped after. " AJ,what's wrong? " she asked,confused at her friends sudden freezing up. She suddenly blinked and face palmed," Gah! I'm so stupid! " AJ said angrily to herself,lifting her hand from the face palm and grabbing Katie's arm. "I told Dexter we'd meet him at the Dexlabs! C'mon,c'mon! " AJ said,running through all the grass and houses,to get downtown. "Alright,alright!! " Katie yelled back,jumping over fences.

Back then... The sky's were a beautiful shade of blue. The grass was soft,the tree's were the greatest to climb in. All the odd things that went on were normal. The invasion of pumpkins of Halloween due to Billy's stupidity. The buildings downtown,destroyed from the fights that Mojo likes to pick with the PowerPuff Girls. It was normal,and nothing new to the world. And they all liked it that way.

After their running for about 30 minutes,to get to the Dexlabs,they ran into Dexter's lab. " S--sorry we're late! " Katie and AJ ran in,out of breath. " Well,at least you are here. " Said Dexter,as he was preparing the time machine. Double D was standing next to the time machine,holding a mess of papers. " Hnn... Girls,make sure not to press the green button " Double D pointed," over there". "Okay.." Katie said,both girls walking into the time machine. "Okay. Now just put in some information so we can start with the time traveling process. " Dexter instructed. They did so.

After they finished typing their real names,birth-dates,and so on,they were about to time travel to the future. " Ahahahaha! " A soft laugh was being heard from various directions. AJ looked around. It seemed no one else noticed,so she tried to ignore it. But that laugh was SO familiar...

" I'm starting the time traveling sequence now. You two may feel a little bump. " Dexter said,before typing the date they should've stopped at. He pressed it,and the machine shook harshly,but calmed down a bit after a while. "Heeheehaha! " AJ heard the laughter again. She tried to look over Dexter's shoulder. "Yo,AJ,what's wrong?" Katie whispered,standing straight,not even looking at AJ as she talked,as if she'd get in trouble. AJ sighed " Yeah. I'm fine. " she crossed her arms,in confusion. It was silent for a good five minutes," Would you look at these readings! A fine day for since indeed! " Dexter said out of the blue. Double D nodded,the machine shook even more. AJ looked over at them again,and saw something behind Dexter...uh .... Two blonde pigtails? She silently skipped past Dexter and Double D,next to the time machine. " D--DEXT-- " AJ was about to yell his name,but it was too late," Oooo! What does this button do?! " The girl with two pigtails,Deedee,pushed all the buttons on the time machine.

The machine shook uncontrollably," GAAAH! " Katie screamed,holding onto the walls of the machine," DEXTER!! " She screamed at him in fear. AJ,also holding onto one of the walls,just stood there,trying not to show fear,but is was written all over her face. " DUDE!! " She yelled at them. " Deedee! Noo! ",Dexter chased Deedee all over the lab,Double D was trying to fix the time machine "Oh dear! OH MY!! DEXTERRR! " He yelled,he couldn't control the machine. Deedee jumped and kicked a few buttons during a dance to get away from Dexter,causing the machine to jump higher than before. AJ couldn't hold onto the empty wall,she fell back,and hit the green button with her head. " Oooow.... ", was all she could get out,before it all turned dark.

She saw a blur of Katie. Almost like she couldn't hear anything. The impact of the hit was intense. The machine made a horribly loud screech,before it calmed down. " N...No... ", Double D said to himself,he ran to the machine and looked inside. " DEXTER! THEY'RE GONE!! " He shouted at Dexter. Dexter just finished throwing Deedee out of his lab,and was standing near the door way,not even in shock. That's just happens when Deedee's around. "Well.. ", He replied to Double D," We'll have to get them back. "
Back to top Go down
http://darkheartkeeper310.deviantart.com/
OrangeHeart
OrangeHeart

Fusion Fighters. Empty
PostSubject: Fusion Fighters.   Fusion Fighters. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 pm

THE FUTURE.

AJ slowly opened her eye's,staring at the green grass in silence. Not a sound came out of her mouth,she just laid on her front,tired. She finally,after the moment of silence,managed to get up. Examining her body,making sure nothing was broken. Her front hurt a bit from the landing,but everything else was okay. " Oh my God... " She whispered to herself,eyes closed. She tried to remember what happened,when it all came back to her in a flash. Deedee ruined the time machine,and she hit her head on the button Double D warned them about. She held her head,still hurting from the hit. " Ngh... Wh... Katie? " She remembered that Katie was also there. After thirty seconds with no response,she quickly sat up and looked over her shoulder. She saw her friend,unconscious,laying on her back. " Katie! " She cried her name in worry. She crawled over to Katie,shaking her. " Katie,Katie! Wake up! " She shook her,and waited for her to open her eyes. " Ughhh.... ",AJ heard the small groan from her friend and stopped shaking her. " Katie? ",AJ asked,putting her friend back down. Katie opened her eyes,and looked at the... Green... Sky? " Nghh... I--is this the.... future? ",she said,upset and confused. AJ held her head,and looked at the green sky. " I think so... But I hope not... ",AJ said. She stood up and tried to adjust her glasses,but they were near where she landed,messy but okay. She picked them up,cleaned the dirt off and put them back on. AJ looked back up at the sky,and almost fell back.

" What is that?! ", AJ said,looking at a green sphere in the sky. With other spheres in various different colors stuck to it. Katie didn't say anything. AJ turn around," Katie? " She asked,confused. " What the... ",Katie said,she tried sitting up,but fell back down. " M--my back... ",She said,angrily looking at the ground. " It must've been the fall. C'mon,I'll carry you over to the Dexlabs. ", AJ said,walking back over to Katie. " N--No. It's okay,AJ. Besides,I'm too heavy... ",Said Katie,laughing at herself. "No,don't worry,I can. ",AJ laughed back.

The bushes around them started shaking. AJ looked around,trying to figure out if someone-- or something's --were there with them. Katie reached for AJ's shoulder,but suddenly,out of the bushes,a green glob of goo jumped out and tried attacking the two. " AHH! ",Katie screamed,unable to do anything due to her pain. AJ,just as scared as Katie,protected her friend and herself. She stomped on the little goo monsters and kicked them far off. There were so many more,and she knew she couldn't take them all. More jumped at them,and AJ stood there,eyes shut tight,knowing he pain to come. Nothing happened. She opened her eyes,confused. " What the-- ",She was cut off by another,familiar,voice. A shadow walked past the bushes and dead patches of grass. " Numbuh five,at your service. " Said Numbuh five,walked over to them,tilting a gun over her shoulder. Another familiar voice and shadow ran to us," Hey,are you alright?! ",the voice of Ben Tennyson asked. He walked over to Katie and picked her up. " Well,almost. " Katie sweatdropped. " C'mon,we'll get you to help soon. ",Numbuh five reassured.

They all stopped at a broken down hospital. They entered. Inside though,wasn't so broken down. Ben put Katie down on one of the beds," We can't let you leave here for awhile." Ben said to Katie. " What? But I'm fine,see?? ",Katie said,trying to sit up. They both fought while Numbuh five realized something," Hey,wait,aren't you those girls that went to our school? Didn't Dexter send you to the future in a time machine? " She asked,not even sure of our names. AJ nodded,"Yeah. That's Katie ",AJ pointed to Katie,still arguing with Ben," And I'm AJ. " Numbuh five snapped," Yeah,I do know you two! Well,you're in a world of trouble now. " Ben stopped,and so did Katie. " Yeah. did you saw that planet outside,right? ",Ben asked,changing the subject with Katie. She nodded no,but AJ wasn't sure. " You mean that green thing with a bunch of other uh... Colored circle things? ",She asked,unsure of what it was. " Yeah,that thing you saw? It's a planet. Planet Fusion. ",Numbuh five said,walking over to the window,pointing at the planet. " Yeah, after you two left,the planet has been infected with monsters.", Ben explained. Katie looked scared,as Ben was explaining," It's really all toxic goo, and most of the world you knew is gone. The one who's caused all this... ",Ben couldn't continue. Numbuh five carried on for him," The one causing all this trouble,is called Fuse. And boy,are we glad you landed here. You can help us stop him! ". " Okay,sooo... Where's the time machine? ", AJ asked,ready to leave in fear of the future. " Uhh,right... Well,we didn't know if you guys would... come back. So we kind of don't have one. ", Ben sweatdropped. " Well then,how to we get back? ", Katie asked,still trying to sit up. " We'll try to get Numbuh two and Mandark help with that. ", Ben assured. AJ nodded,as did Katie.

" What about Dexter? ",AJ asked " Can't he help? He was the one who sent us here in the first place. " " Well,maybe... ",Ben said,crossing his arms," But right now he's in an infected zone. " " I...Infected zone? ",AJ asked. " Yeah,the most infected places in the planet. Buttercup can explain more. ",Numbuh five said,throwing a gun at AJ. AJ grabbed it and looked down at it,confused," What am I suppose to do with this? " She asked. " Well,we though we could give you your first mission of helping Dexter. Here. ",Ben threw a mini computer at AJ. " Just follow the red dot on the map and you'll find him. ",He said. AJ nodded,unsure weather to go,or to chicken out. She wasn't really the brave one,though she acted tough,she was really soft.

She made it to the red dot,met with a Dexbot,who only said," Very nice weather. Do you agree with this statement? " as if the sky was the beautiful shade of blue it used to be. She stepped up onto the teleportation station,and teleported to the infected zone. She blinked,and walked around. The water was green and toxic,there were toxic patches on the floor,and a bunch of floating platforms to avoid them. " Hello?? ",A familiar voice said from her mini computer,she put in her pocket. She took it back out," Dexter..? " she asked. " Hey,I am in a Fusion lair! Follow the red dot to me,hurry! " He said,the mini computer's communicator turned off. She put it back in her pocket and jumped he plat forms to a different teleport station,which looked more like it was out of this world. She stepped up to it,and teleported.

In Fusion Buttercups lair,AJ looked around,in the dark cave. " Hey! Over here! ",Dexter said,waving at AJ. She ran over to him,he halted her. " It is you! I knew we would meet again! Uh... Where is Katie? ", He asked. " Uhm...Bad landing. ",AJ sweatdropped. " Oh. Well,anyway,sorry about the time machine. My stupid sister Deedee messed it up,like everything else. But I am guessing you're wondering why I am here. " " Yeah,this isn't one of the first places I'd imagine you in,Dex. ",AJ laughed. " Well,Fusion Buttercup took some equipment from my laboratory. " "...Fusion? ",AJ asked. All this stuff was so confusing,and hard to understand since she had only been in the future for thirty minutes or so. " Ah,I forgot that this isn't the present for you. Fusions are Dark versions of this worlds hero's.", He explained. AJ nodded," So..Where is this 'fusion'? " she asked. " She's not too far from here. But now that you're here,I think we can take her together. C'mon! ",He said,ready to go and fight Fusion Buttercup. AJ stopped and took a few steps back," D--Dext-- ". " Hurry-- Oof! ",He fell back. He adjusted his glasses and looked up to see Fusion Buttercup. He took out a Null Void gun and tried shooting her,she smacked the gun away and picked him up by the collar," HEY! ", AJ yelled,chucking rocks at Fusion Buttercup. " Pick on someone your own size! ",AJ said,going through her inventory quickly,and taking out a bubblegum shotgun. Fusion Buttercup dropped him and quickly hovered quickly to her,AJ took the shot gun and aimed straight at her head,and shot. Fusion Buttercup dissolved into disgusting goo,and a tiny version of Buttercup flew from the dissolving goo. Dexter stood up and adjusted his glasses," Well,congratulations! You've made your first nano! Made from fusion matter,they might be small,but they are powerful! " AJ smirked," That explains alot about you. ",she laughed.

The ground suddenly shook harshly. AJ almost fell,but her Buttercup nano grabbed her hand,and Dexter held onto the cave wall. The shaking stopped. " No... ", Dexter whispered to himself,he walked past AJ and her nano. " Dexter? ",She turn around and looked at him. He stopped and sighed. " ...I have to make sure that she didn't take anything. Now if you keep walking you will find a teleport station out of here. Once you do,get to the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. and get to Sector V. " " But what about you? ",AJ put her shotgun back in her inventory,her nano floating around her head. He looked down," ...I will be fine. " He continued walking. The ground started shaking again. AJ looked at her nano,and ran to the teleport station.

She was teleported near the scamper. She looked down at the shaking ground. The building were falling and smacking each other down like domino's. Numbuh two was standing next to the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.," Hey,c'mon,hurry! ", he shouted. AJ walked to the scamper,looking at the buildings fall. She walked into the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. were everyone was standing around a paused hologram of Dexter. Katie wasn't there,they told AJ that she had gone on a different S.C.A.M.P.E.R. for those who were injured and in the hospital. She looked around,she knew all the people in the S.C.A.M.P.E.R. but never really talked to them,or wasn't even in their classes. The hologram started," Hello everyone. Despite our best efforts, Tech Square has been lost. But this war is not over yet,not by a long shot. Our time-traveling friends are just the heroes we need. Between Mandark and Numbuh two,I am sure you guy's will be able to rebuild my time capsule. Don't worry about me. I will be fine. Get back to Sector V and to safety. Dexter, out. " The hologram ended. " You heard him,let's get back to Sector V and get started on that time machine! " ,Numbuh two said,others nodding. AJ was in disbelief of everything happening. she just got to the future and was being sent to fight in the war.

Katie and AJ were sent to Sector V,AJ got missions from Computress and once Katie healed,she helped. They always hung around Hero Square,and looked at the holograms of the 'fallen' heroes. Dexter,Double D,Ben,Mojo Jojo, and Bloo. The ones who had fallen. They knew their job,to get back to the past and alter the future,so that it wasn't their holograms up there,and to protect their new friends. It wasn't long before Dexter's time capsule was complete. They had forgotten how blue the beautiful sky was. How full of like the grass and trees were. It was like the war was over,but now,it had just started. Everything got harder,defeating the goo monsters,getting new nanos,but knowing that those who had fallen,and those who needed help in the future were safe made it worth it.

This is my story. This is how I became a warrior. And how my friends and I can save the world.
Back to top Go down
OrangeHeart
OrangeHeart

Fusion Fighters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fighters.   Fusion Fighters. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:02 pm

This story is so lonely.
You people show it no loooove~ Sad
Kidding.
OR AM I. >:C
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Fusion Fighters. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fusion Fighters. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Fusion Fighters. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fusion Fighters. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Fusion Fighters. Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Fusion Fighters. Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

Fusion Fighters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fighters.   Fusion Fighters. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Well I personally appraised it awhile ago. But I'll say it again, this story is great!
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
OrangeHeart
OrangeHeart

Fusion Fighters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fighters.   Fusion Fighters. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks Bro~
SEE. SOMEONE CARES.
-LolCrickets-
FFFF.
Back to top Go down
OrangeHeart
OrangeHeart

Fusion Fighters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fighters.   Fusion Fighters. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:55 pm

FFFF.
I really wanna write this all over again. This is just kinda short. I think I should start it again and make it a bit longer... Well,what do you guys think? <<'
Back to top Go down
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

Fusion Fighters. Empty
PostSubject: I think...   Fusion Fighters. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:33 pm

I honestly think that you should continue the story you know like make chapters about them in the past that will make the storie last much more. but it was a good storie!
Back to top Go down
OrangeHeart
OrangeHeart

Fusion Fighters. Empty
PostSubject: Well...   Fusion Fighters. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 am

I'm not really good with chapters. I'll usually forget,but I think I'll try. Like,a second version of this story. But longer. Razz'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fusion Fighters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fusion Fighters.   Fusion Fighters. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fusion Fighters.
Page 1 of 1