The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...

Go down 
+2
Greenganon
McBloo Ace
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:31 pm

No more of that nonsence it's becoming spam.
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

PostSubject: Next part!   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:24 am

okay the next part will be in a few minutes. sorry for takeing long.
Back to top Go down
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

PostSubject: Chapter2,part2!   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:40 am

Here it is! Chapter 2, part 2, and Prof Old your gonna be on this for a little bit but you'll mostly be more on the part when its mcbloo ace.

Chapter2 part2, A helper to the brother.

Double-d:McRed Jake! nice to see your alive! say some person named number 1 needed you downtown but I think its a little advanced.

McRed Jake: Don't worry Double-d! Greens tough! I'm sure he can make it!

Double-d well number 5 and number 2 said they were gonna go with.

McRed Jake:Okay I'll tell him! Green! Number 1 needs to see you somewere downtown. Number 2 and Number 5 are coming with.

Green: okay... See you soon.

McRed Jake: Okay bye!!!!!
[later] All right I'm almost to the cul-de-sac then I can see Ed Edd n' Eddy! And my Older Brother Mcbloo Ace! [suddenly sees the cul-de-sac and runs inside. Brother!...Brother?! Double-d weres McBloo ace?

Double-d:well I ahhh you see....

McRed Jake what? what is it?
Double-d: well he got hit on the head from a hydro hammer...and he well isn't breathing....Hes in the tent...the medical tent. the KND medics and the urban rangers tried but..well...theres one thing that can help... however blossom has it shes coming don't worry.

McRed Jake:!!!What???!!! but I... how could this happen?... Hey I see blossom!..!! Not good! Shes a fusion! [gets out his bloo nano] all right lets take this fusion down! turns out the fusion has the antidote so the only way to get it is to defeat it!

To be continued... What did you guys think of it was it funny, cheerful, sad, weird, mixed, bad, or what? Anyways I MIGHT get another part done today!
Back to top Go down
Mandaratobi
Mandaratobi

PostSubject: cool   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:36 pm

nice man keep it up
Back to top Go down
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

PostSubject: Thanks!   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:56 pm

I plan to get another part tommorow.
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Sure   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:15 pm

I'll be in your story
Back to top Go down
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

PostSubject: Okay!   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Okay I'll put you in somewere it will be hard to find were to put you though. But Iwill put you in ether chapter 3 or 4 somewere.
Back to top Go down
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

PostSubject: its here!   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:08 pm

All right sorry for takeing so long (I've been really busy) ,becuase being 11 years old is tough! Anyways heres Chapter 2, part 3!

McRed Jake: take this! (uses nano bloos burp power to stun) the bloo is cool! nano bloo said out loud... what no effect? Fusion Blossom didn't get stunned at all! said McRed.HAHAHA thought that would work think again! fusionblossom said. (blastes and does an eruption attack on McRed)... (blood streaming down the cheeks while shirt ripped alittle and hair scrunched up) Your weak! said McRed Jake roughly.

( to be continued...) I will finish Chapter 2, part 3 in alittle bit. its supper time!
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Try being 13 (It's REAL hard (At least for me it is)) Sad And i still write these stories and lvl up in ff alot now Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:51 pm

You guys shouldn't be having tough times, you guys should be out enjoying your childhood =P

Besides where I am at 18, your math homework starts looking like this stuff:

(8x4+2)5-(3/2)^3+3^6= WTF!

Actually that was maybe a year or two ago... now its even more confusing.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:00 am

I'm in advanced reading writing and math so i get even more hw than other people so yea it's pretty hard and wow i didnt know u were older than me (No ofense but i thought u were 13 too)

Btw, i could figure out that answer but yea it's too early in the morning for me to do that Sleep I learned how to do that either this year or the end of last year king Wink Razz Sleep Sleep And right now i have to get ready for the NJASK study
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:58 am

That's ok.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: still love em'   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:31 am

love these smiles! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://talk-radio.webs.com
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: ps   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:41 am

P.S.
(8x4+2)5-(3/2)^3+3^6= 894.15625
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:28 pm

xD You used a calculator! Oh well, I have to do that too...
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:39 pm

OMG ME TOO!!! lol!

lol! U have to use a calculator! Well i do to lol! Who wouldnt king study Sleep
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah, sometimes I have to use my expensive "Genius" calculator. Called TI-83, it can do pie charts and graphs and crazy things like that.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:46 pm

O I think that's the one that my teacher was talking about in class a couple months ago scratch geek
Back to top Go down
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Nope, no calculator.
Back to top Go down
Mandaratobi
Mandaratobi

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Guys i am 12 in 7th grade and take 9th grade math or algebra becuase math is so easy for me now. ps I HAVE A REALLY REALLY GOOD TEACHER WHO STUFFS ME WITH MATH HE IS LIKE A FUSION SOMEONE HELP. pss why are you still reading psss DUDE STOP pssss it is impossible for you to still be reading psssss serioulsy man get a life pssssss ok fine since you are reading lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Greenganon on Fri May 01, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too many same-type emotes)
Back to top Go down
McBloo Ace
McBloo Ace

PostSubject: sorry   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Sorry everyone I won't really be busy in a few weeks or two.. or one so sorry but here to make it up I will finish the rest of the part.

suddenly everybody saw McRed Jake take out what looked like a mini sword. I will not give up! said McRed Jake... suddenly he kept stabbing himself with it. NVM NVM NVM! I'll kill myslef I'll die ether way...I'm sorry brother shes too strong I can't beat her to get the medicine I... heres the final stab McRed Jake said in a sad kinda braveish voice. [abouts to stab himself in the heart when a hand takes it away]

???: don't even think of it or else I'm gonna be mighty mad my brother kills him own self.

McRed Jake:... brother your... alive!!??? But how?

McBloo Ace: trust me little bro I recovered no need for that medicine. [suddenly takes out a dee dee nano] all right dee dee go ahead do your double damage. [fusionblossom suffers and flees not gotten defeated] Drat shes not defeated.

McRed Jake:... brother I'm so glad your alive.

McBloo Ace: Me too little bro but now I'm okay I have to continue its to dangerous you stay here with Wilt, Eddy, Edd, and everybody else understand?

McRed Jake: ohhh fine... hey whos that?
McBloo Ace: what thats...

to be continued...

what did you guys think? I put some more in to finish it so next up part will be when I have more time. How was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...   A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A different story about McBloo ace and his Brother...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2