The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

My new story:Camp Ed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeldaLover3
ZeldaLover3

My new story:Camp Ed Empty
PostSubject: My new story:Camp Ed   My new story:Camp Ed EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Chapter 1
"Hey monobrow!Let go!"Eddy yelled.Ed had Eddy stuffed in his bag and were holding both of there bag's.Edd was holding his own."Isn't it exhilrating?We're going to summer camp!"Edd was pretty happy.All there parents sent them here.There going to be the only kids out of the Cul-De-Sac this year."Who am I susopped scam?"Eddy said,his voice muffled inside the bag.Ed was happier than both of them.He grinned the whole way to the bus.When the bus driver,a slug took there bags, he took Eddy out."Freedom!"He yelled,but Ed caught him.They sat in the back.To there surprise,the bus is filled with animals!"Who told us were going to the zoo?"Eddy demaend."I looked at the bus schedule.We have one more stop"Edd said. Then the bus pulled to a stop.A monkey,Elephant and Albino Rhino were climbing on.Then they sat down at the very back by the eds.How much worse can this get?Eddy thought.It would accuttly be the best summer of his life.
Back to top Go down
Vex
VIP Member
VIP Member
Vex

Character Information
Health Points:
My new story:Camp Ed Left_bar_bleue0/0My new story:Camp Ed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
My new story:Camp Ed Left_bar_bleue0/0My new story:Camp Ed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: My new story:Camp Ed   My new story:Camp Ed EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Great work, I like it! They're headed for Camp Kidney! Smile
Back to top Go down
ZeldaLover3
ZeldaLover3

PostSubject: Re: My new story:Camp Ed   My new story:Camp Ed EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:46 am

Chapter 2 A big splash(chapter 1 was susppoed to be called A Boring Trip)
"Hi!I'm Lazlo and this is Clam!"The monkey said pointing at the Albino Rhino."And your elephant friend?"Ed asked."I am Raj."He said.Then turned and looked out the window.Edd wispered to his two friends,"I don't think that Elephant likes us."

For the rest of the trip,they talked about intrests.The Eds and the three animals were the last off the bus."I love the smell of Camp Kidney!"
Edd said standing in the doorway of the bus."All the nature-"Eddy pushed him out the door."Yeah,yeah!Hurry up Sockhead!"Then had to gather at the campfire circle,where the Scoutmaster,a Brown Moose said his pledge and the cabin assingments."I,Scoutmaster Lumpus,Blah,blah.Declare this as a opprtunniy blah,blah."Then he was over.'Jelly Cabin:Edquard,Ed,Eddy,Raj,Lazlo and Clam.""Yay!We're togther!"Ed said merrlily.There were 3 bunk beds."I call top bunk!"Ed and Eddy shouted at the same time.They both got it on oppsitie sides of the room,leaving the middle open."Have it Lazlo.I'll take the bottom.After they were settled in,they had to do a activity."Let's go fishing!"Lazlo suggsted . "I'll show you how to catch a rare Quarter Fish!"Eddy was bragging."This will be good."Raj said.Eddy threw his lure in the middle of the lake."I got a bite!"Eddy said.Then he was pulled in the lake."We have to do something!"Edd shouted.Ed grabbed Double D and jumped in the water.Then began swimming.The monster Eddy had was a big purple fish.Lumpus just caught Eddys pants pocket and pulled him upand the fish.The splash capsized the boat.Then the fish fell back in the lake,launching everyone in there on the shore"Let's do that again!"Ed screamed while Edd looked in awe at the damage.A tree was floating in the lake."Look what we have done!"Edd yelled.Then Lazlo said,"We have done that a year ago!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new story:Camp Ed   My new story:Camp Ed Empty

Back to top Go down

My new story:Camp Ed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Fan-Fictions-
Jump to: