The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

FalconKnight's Journey Season 2

Go down 
+2
Greenganon
Samurai Jet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Chapter 8 will be posted tomorrow or Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:10 pm

YAY!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:04 am

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey guys, you ready for Chapter 8, cause its coming out tonight! Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Okay, here's Chapter Eight. Hope you like it.

Chapter 8:Chaos in the City

I looked around as I waited for the others. I was at the concert gates right now. I could see tons of kids hanging out, waiting for their friends, or in groups, excited about the concert and chatting with others. It has been 10 minutes since I made it to this spot, but I hadn't seen any of my friends come yet. I feel really bored right now. I hope they come soon. I then noticed Michael coming. "Hey, Adam! How's it
going?"Michael said as he arrived on his bike. "Hey Michael," I said, "So how did it go with asking Rosa out?" "I barely managed to convice her to come with me, but it all worked out for me."he replied in a cheery mood. "Where is she anyway?" "We promised to meet at the main entrance. She should be here soon. What about Sarah? Is she here right now?" "I don't know," I answered, "Either she's inside already or she's running late."

Just then, I heard something snap and someone shouted in surprise. "Ahh! Where did this come from!?" Looks like he fell for the trap. When we went to the source of the sound, we saw Chris hanging upside down by a rope. "Hey, Chris, how's it hanging from up there?"Michael asked while trying to hide a grin on his face. "Wait, you did this!?"Chris said in a surprised tone. "That's right," Michael replied, "And now if you'll excuse me, I have to go. I somehow successfully asked Rosa out and she's waiting for me right now. See you later." He then walked to the entrance where Rosa was and went inside with her, holding hands and all, leaving Chris still stuck hanging upside down.

"Hey, you forgot to untie me! Let me down from here right now!" "Let it go, Chris. Remember, you chased him and almost ruined his chances of asking Rosa out, so it seems fair to me that he would get you back with that trap."I said. "Oh all right," Chris reluctantly said, "Now could you get me down from here?" "All right. Hold
still."I replied as I cut the rope with my sword and Chris fell to the ground. "Ow...You could have given me a warning about that, you know." "Yeah, I could have if I wanted to," I said, "Now let's hurry before all the good seats are taken." We went to the entrance went to the stands.

We looked for a place to sit and found Sarah sitting with Michael and Rosa. "Hey guys, over here!"Rosa yelled over the noise of nearby people talking. "Hurry up! You guys are late."Sarah said impatiently. "Relax Sarah," Chris said while he got to his seat, "Concert doesn't start for another 10 minutes." "Yeah, you don't have to
get so worked up about it."I said. Just then, I overheard something.

"Hey, did you see that right there," someone said to his friends, "that light show looks pretty cool." "Where? I don't see it."said another person. "Just look at the sky." A light show?

As I looked up curiously, I saw strange green comets in the sky. "Cool lights," Sarah said, also looking at it, "They look so realistic." Those definitely don't look just like lights to me. When I took a closer look with my binoculars, I was surprised to see that they were terrafuser pods! Oh no. I have to warn them before those pods land. I rose from my seat and walked towards the exit. "Hey, where are you going?"Rosa asked, directing the others' attention to me. "I'm going to the bathroom," I lied, "I'll just be a while." "Oh, okay then. Just be sure to get back here soon or you'll miss the concert."Chris said. They seemed convinced, so I left the concert without any other complications.

I called Dexter on the Nanocom as soon as I left through the main entrance. "Hello?"He asked. "Dexter, we have a situation here," I said as I chased after the green pod, "I think I just saw one of those terrafuser pods heading towards the park. If I'm right, that means that Fuse is here!" "I'm sending a group of Plumbers
to help you check it out." "Okay, thanks. I'll let you know if I find anything. Falconknight out"I said, ending the call as I ran.

I arrived at the park 10 minutes later and saw a group of people near the pods. I couldn't see their faces, because of their helmets, but I did notice the Plumber symbol that was on their suits. They must be the group Dexter sent. I went to meet them when they noticed me. "I guess you're the guys Dexter sent to help check out the situation." "That's right," one of the members said, "I know you. You're FalconKnight, is that right? We've been sent here to help you investigate."

After that, we heard a cracking sound and looked at the pods. The pods had already started to crack and release the FM. "Get your weapons ready, troops," I said to them as it began to take form, "It looks like we've got trouble coming."

The FM was already taking shape and when it got done, they all looked like machines with twin drills. The squad immediately started firing at them, already destroying a group of them without much problem. I got out my sword and pistol and started taking them down.

Ten minutes later...

The fight was done and we barely managed to destroy them all. After the battle was over, I got out my Nanocom. "Go destroy the pods while I call Dexter," I said to them, "I need to tell him about what we found." I dialed the number and started to tell him what we found after he picked up on the call.

"Dex, I was right. Fuse has already arrived and he's sending troops over here as we speak."I said while the squad was destroying the pod and cutting it to pieces. "Then we need to act now while we still have time," Dexter said, "Get your squad to the city right away. I'm sending in the SACT team to help out at Townsville. We can't let Fuse take control of this place. Meanwhile, Me and Ben will in City Station, organizing groups to send to other areas that are infested with Fuse's troops." "Okay. We're on our way."I said as I hung up.

The emergency alarm sounded as I entered the city. "Warning! Warning! We are under attack! Evacuate the city immediately! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill!" I looked around with my squad for any signs of enemies. "We need to get everyone else out of here as soon as possible. They won't stand a chance if
Fuse's forces find them," I said after stopping to rest for a moment, "Go over and help with the evacuation. Once that's done, find any pods and destroy them."I said. "But sir, what will you do?"one of my squad members asked. "I'm going back to the concert to help my friends," I answered, drawing my sword out, "You all have
your assignments. Now get going! That's an order!" "Yes, sir!"all of them answered before we split up.

As I dodged the enemy's attacks and made my way towards the concert, innocent people were panicking and running through the streets as the attack went on. The Plumbers were helping to evacute the people while the S.A.C.T were destroying the monsters and giving them some cover while they were getting every single civilian
out of Townsville. I ran as fast as I could, slashing through any monsters that got in my way.

When I made it back, I saw that the stadium looked almost like a wreck. "I just hope I'm not too late."I said as I ran towards it. When I was in the stands, I saw my friends fighting off a group of Heavy Hunters that were near a terrafuser pod that had landed on the stage. Rosa and Sarah were hurt and ducking behind the seats while Michael and Chris fought the enemy, but they couldn't get to the pod. "Hey, nice to see you, Adam," Michael said as he blasted one that got near the girls with his rifle, "we could use some help right now." I took out my rifle and fired at the pod, cracking it, which drew the Hunters' attention away from my friends. I blasted the Hunters as soon as I saw them come and when they got too close, I switched to my sword and started cutting them apart. Michael and Chris saw their chance while I was keeping the monsters busy and focused on the pod. "On three, Michael," Chris said, pulling out a rather large blaster and aiming at the pod, "One, two, three!" Michael threw his grenades while firing with his rifle and Chris fired at the pod. The
force of the rifle and blaster's lasers, along with the explosions caused by the grenades, completely destroyed the pod.

"Oh yeah! That pod is toast!"Chris shouted proudly. By the time they destroyed the pod, I was almost done with destroying the hunters, except for one that was on me and trying to eat me. "Get off of me!" I said as I kicked the hunter in the face and made it back off momentarily. I used my pistol and shot it in the chest and head and it fell to the ground with a thud. That was a close call. That thing almost got me that time.

My nanocom suddenly started ringing a few minutes after the fight was over. "FalconKnight, we managed to evacuate everyone out of Townsville and destroyed all the pods we could find. The city is safe for today. We'll be allowing
everyone to go back home soon."said one of the Plumbers. "Okay. Thanks for letting me know. FalconKnight signing off."I answered before hanging up.

"Do you need any help with those wounds?"Michael asked Sarah. "It's all right. I can handle it."Sarah answered as she got out her Eduardo nano. "Could you please spare some chips for me?"she asked the nano. "Si, Senora Sarah."the nano answered as he pulled out a bag of chips and threw some to her. She ate them and her wounds healed. "That's better. Thanks for the chips." "De nada."the nano answered before going back to her nanocom.

"What happened here anyway?"I asked after Sarah healed her wounds. "I don't know," Sarah replied, "One minute we were watching the concert, the next was utter chaos." "These green meteors suddenly appeared and starting falling from the sky, and when they landed, the result was these monsters that you fought."Rosa added. "Those pods that appeared looked like the same ones we saw in the future."Chris said.

"Oh, my knee!"Rosa said suddenly when she tried to get up. "Can you stand? "Michael asked Rosa, looking worried about her. "I think so. Thanks." She replied, trying to ignore the pain. She managed to stand and leaned on Michael, which then at that moment, I think I saw him blush a little, which made Chris a little jealous in my opinion. "Well, I need to go home now. My parents must be worried about me by now." Rosa said. "I can take you back home if you want." "That would be nice. Thank you." Rosa said. The two of them left, which left me, Chris, and Sarah to go our seperate ways back home. "Well, this has been fun, but I got to get home or my parents will ground me for a week,"Chris said before leaving, "See you guys tomorrow." "I'm gonna head home too," Sarah said, "This day didn't go the way we expected, but I'm just glad this nightmarish experience is over." As the others left for home, I looked up into the sky and thought otherwise. "No," I said in a quiet voice, "This is just the beginning."

Meanwhile on Planet Fusion

"How is the invasion going as of now?"asked Fuse. "The invasion is progressing smoothly, my lord. The pods have already landed on the planet and are releasing your soldiers. The terrafuser pods have also begun forming as we speak."said a dark voice. "The people that live there seem to be showing some resistance, though." said another voice. "What I still don't get is how the highbreed's attempts at destroying this world have failed. These humans don't look so tough." "Either way, it doesn't matter," said Fuse, "they will soon fall, just like the other planets we have conquered." A group of 5 fusions then entered the throne room. "My lord, our armies have taken over the KND moon base and destroyed any remaining survivors, as you commanded." said the leader of the group. "Good," Fuse answered, "Now, I want your squad to go to the city and take it over. There seems to be some people that are giving my troops some trouble, and I can't have that. Don't let anything stop you." "As you wish, my lord," the fusion replied, "Move out team! We've got a city to conquer." The group then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Nice work Jet, I like how you put in the Fuse thing, remind me of mine a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Thanks, Green.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Anyone else got comments about this chapter?
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:18 am

Uh huh, just read it. I only need to describe it in one word : AWESOMENESS!
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Thanks, Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:24 pm

AWESOME just read it REAL GOOD
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:39 pm

Thanks, guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Welcome! Smile Cool new avatar Smile
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:23 pm

thanks. i decided to find a new one today, and I found this. It suits me well.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:30 am

Yes, it does.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Season 2 Title   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Just figured out a title for Season 2. I think I'll name it this: Darkness Strikes. What do you guys think?

PS: I don't think I'll be able to get Chapter 9 out anytime soon. I've been having some writer's block lately. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Cool but we shoulndt say what to name it cuz ur the one that should know whats gonna happen in the season

PS Good luck wit the block
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:37 am

Ugh, I hate writers block. I'm having a case of it with my story too.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Yeah, I know. It's really annoying. I'll try to get out of it as soon as I can. Oh, and good luck with your block too, Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:43 pm

We all should have a block party!

(Yes, extremely stupid pun attack)
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Anyways, I'm starting to break through this block now and I'm starting back up on finishing Chapter 9.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:07 am

Yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 pm

I feel like I'm in a creative slump right now. Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know that Chapter 9 might be done by the end of the month. Reasons why is that I'm still having a bit of writer's block and it's hard thinking of what to put in it. I'm also trying to renew my sub for ff. After I put this chapter, I'll take a break and go back to grinding for a while. This is the last announcement post I'm putting in before Chapter 9.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Ok, it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:49 pm

I haven't finished Chapter 9 yet, but I thought up a Prologue to go with this story. Hope you like it.

Prologue

Far away on the Planet of Galvin, a war is has been going on. Most of the planet's defenses have been shut down. It seems hopeless for the planet. A battle between the Plumbers and a unusual kind of species has taken
place near Azmuth's headquarters, the last stronghold for Galvin. This is where the story begins.....

A squad of Plumbers were running to the main control room. They were badly wounded after running into enemy forces. "What are we going to do now? Our squad leaders are dead, we're outmatched, and we have no hope of winning."One of the Plumbers said. "Snap of it, soldier," another said in response, "There's still hope left. But first we need to get to Azmuth first. Now let's hurry, the enemy will find us shortly." They ran inside the
room and found a very small being nearby.

"I see you have arrived," Azmuth said as he walked toward them, "So what has happened so far?" "It's not going well," the Plumber replied, "Fuse and his armies were too strong for us to handle. Most of us were wiped out. We're the last of the Plumbers left here." Azmuth then turned and looked out a nearby window and saw Fuse's forces heading towards. "Then all hope is lost for Galvin, as well as the rest of the universe."He said as he turned to the remaining Plumbers.

"Not all is lost," said a voice from almost out of nowhere, "There still could a chance to save everyone else from certain doom." A man in a lab coat then appeared suddenly in front of them. "So it's you again, Paradox."Azmuth said as he turned his attention to him. "Come with me, we need to warn the Earth of what's going to happen soon."Paradox
said. "Very well then."Azmuth said. A loud earthquake then shook the area, along with the sound of footsteps following it. "They're coming, we must hurry and get out of here quickly. Everyone, gather around me, now!"
Paradox said as the enemy was nearing this room. The Plumbers and Azmuth huddled around Paradox, then in an instant, they vanished. Fuse and his later entered the room.

"Hmm, I was sure our scouts informed us that Azmuth was here, they must have fled."One of the troops said as he looked around. "We'll find him. He can't have gone far."Another of Fuse's minions said. "Either way, it
doesn't matter," Fuse said, "His planet is doomed anyway and there's nothing he can do about it." A fusion then comes in and walks toward Fuse. "My lord, we have received word that Galvin is already being absorbed to Planet Fusion as we speak."The fusion said. "Good," Fuse answered with a evil grin on his face, "Now onto the next world. What's the closest planet from here?" "Earth, my lord."the fusion replied. "Tell them to set coordinates for Earth right away."Fuse said to him. "Will do, my lord." The fusion then left.

Meanwhile on Earth, Two weeks later...

Dexter was outside Dexlabs. He has been hard at work on a new invention for time travel. He was planning to use to help out with preparing for the invasion. Ever since he was warned by Azmuth of the impending danger
that will soon arrive, he has been working nonstop. But now, he has finally finished making it, but he is still uncertain that it will work completely. Nonetheless, he is still taking the chance and has already asked a group of people to help out. Right now, it's night, and he has decided to go outside to rest for a bit. He then sees a girl in a blue dress flying towards him and landing.

"Hello Bubbles," Dexter said as she walked toward him, "What brings you here?" "Professor Utonium wanted to know is the machine is ready to go, so he sent me here to ask you."Bubbles answered. "The Time Machine is
already finished and it's up and running," Dexter said, "If this experiment works, this may be the very thing that could give us the advantage." "But what if this doesn't work, Dexter?"Bubbles said. "It has to work. We
have to get the upper hand by knowing when he's going to strike."Dexter said as he looked to the moonlit sky. "I have already recruited a group of people to help out with this experiment. They shall be the ones who will
go to the future." "What are their names?"she asked curiously. "Adam, Michael, Chris, and Sarah. Adam seemed particularly eager to accept the-" "What!? Adam's going to the future!?"Bubbles said suddenly, shocked. "Yes? Why? DO you have feelings for him or something like that?"Dexter asked suspiciously. "No, no! Just wondering."
Bubbles said as her face turned red. "The time travel experiment will start tomorrow. Now if you'll excuse me,
I have to go sleep."Dexter said as he walked away. "Wait!"Bubbles said, stopping Dexter. "What is it,
Bubbles?"Dexter asked. "Can you at least promise me this: that Adam and the others will be unharmed and come
back safely?"Bubbles asked. "I'll see to it as best as I can. Now go get some sleep. It's late and you should
rest for tomorrow."Dexter replied. They then went their separate ways towards their own homes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FalconKnight's Journey Season 2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next