The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

FalconKnight's Journey Season 2

Go down 
+2
Greenganon
Samurai Jet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/7000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Sorry if I confused you a bit, Tifa. I'm not very good with certain characters sometimes and may mess up a bit on getting their personalities right. But also remember that this character has some bit of Ben's personality still since he turned into him from trying to copy the Omnitrix. Oops, maybe I said too much about this character.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/7000FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:11 pm

Here's the first part, as promised, although a bit late. Also, I noticed that the posts have already gone past 100, so thanks to those who have still been reading this fan-fic. And now without further ado, Here's the first part of the Halloween Special!

A Halloween Special

Part 1 of 6: A Halloween not to forget

"So what do you think happened to Adam?"Sarah asked, curiously looking at the book Michael had. "I don't know, but he must have ran into something pretty tough for him to land in the hospital,"Michael said as he read the book he was holding, "Either way, I heard he got out of the hospital without anyone noticing today. It's no wonder anyway. Adam hates those places." He then looked at Chris, who was badly bruised. "Speaking of which, You still miffed about yesterday?" But Chris wasn't listening to them at all as he muttered on about something. They tried to get him to listen, but he continually ignored them. "Guess so," Sarah said, "But that was still one awesome Halloween. Don't you still remember, Michael?" "Yeah, I still do."He replied.

Flashback, Last night....

It was Halloween night at the Cul-de-Sac, but this was no ordinary Halloween this year. Kids from all over that were helping out with the war came here to party, all wearing different sorts of outfits, ranging from average Halloween costumes to them even wearing the gear they use for fighting. This was a rare and peaceful time to hang out with others, talk about how they were doing, and so much more. But for Chris, things seemed to be pretty boring, even with everyone having fun around here.

"Man, this is just way too peaceful here,"Chris thought to himself, wondering why there were no attacks here tonight, "Well, at least it gives me time to sort things out." He still does not know that the cardboard castle, as strange as it seems, is able to ward off the fusions from the Cul-de-Sac. He then noticed Sarah coming and looked away. "Something wrong, Chris? Everybody's having fun and you're just standing there doing nothing."Sarah asked, walking towards him. "Oh, its nothing, Sarah. Honest," Chris lied, covering his bruised eye. "This Halloween's awesome!" "Chris, I know when you're lying, so spill it: what happened?" Chris then looked down into the ground. "You still thinking about what she
said in that fight, aren't you, Chris?" "Yeah, it still bothers me." "What was it then?"

Flashback

Chris was weakened, barely standing on his own as he fought off the Streetgrinders that were in front of him. Fusion Bubbles had already blasted his leg and arm with her laser vision, as well as punched him in the face
earlier, which almost left him very fatigued. As he kept on hitting the Streetgrinders with his mace, Fusion Bubbles was floating in front of him, vigilant on his movements. "Grr, I can't....keep...this up..any...longer,"
Chris said, kneeling on the ground and panting as he killed a nearby monster with his mace, "But...I can't stop now....Not while...my friend's life is on the line."

Fusion Bubbles then flew towards him and grabbed him by the neck, causing him to drop his weapons. "Gee, aren't you going to give up? It's hopeless for you to struggle. Lord Fuse will take this planet, no matter what you do."She said, not letting go of him. "Never, you monster....not as long as I have the will to fight. We will defeat...him."he answered, trying to free himself. "Oh, but didn't you know," she said, pulling him a bit closer while tightening her grip on him, "We have accquired someone you know, someone that will eliminate your group from the inside-out." She then whispered something in his ear, causing his eyes to widen in shock. "No,
you're....you're lying!"Chris yelled. "Am I? You'll just have to figure it out for YOURSELF!"Fusion Bubbles said, throwing him straight to the ground with such an impact. She then used her laser vison and continually
damaged him until he crashed onto the ground.

End of Flashblack

"Oh....my...god. She said that!?"Sarah said, shocked. "Yeah. What she said really got to me that day. I just want to beat the heck out her for saying that!"Chris said, punching the ground. "Calm down, Chris," Sarah
answered, stopping his fist before he continued to slam it into the ground"That's all in the past now. Besides, I don't think it's really true." "Yeah, I guess so. Just don't tell Michael or Adam about this. I don't want them to know." Chris said, athough it looked like he still had some anger flowing through him. "That's the spirit! Now, we should have some fun. I mean, this is a party, after all, and we should enjoy it as much as we
can, since we don't have much to hang out together now."Sarah said.

"I wish we had something to make this Halloween more exciting, though." Chris said, kicking a can into the nearest house. Just then, Michael came in, holding a rather crumpled up piece of paper. He had a strange look
on his face, as if something was puzzling him and he couldn't figure it out. "Something wrong, Michael?"Sarah asked him. "Ahh, it's nothing really," Michael said, not looking at them as he showed them the paper from the back, "Just trying to figure this thing out. All it has is this odd picture and that's it." Chris then quickly snatched the paper from his hands and looked at it.

"Hmm......I think I've seen this before," Chris said. "Come on, show us then," Sarah said, "What is it anyway?" When Sarah was shown the picture, her eyes widened a bit, later saying, "It looks like an old house of some
sort." "Mansion? What are you talking about," Michael said, confused, "I don't see it." "That's because you're not looking at the big picture. I, however, can notice it already." "What the heck are you talking
about?"Sarah asked. "Uh, hello? Old house plus us exploring it on HALLOWEEN NIGHT? There might be something scary or great hidden there. It'll be awesome!"Chris answered, but when he finished what he said, they both were still unsure. "Just say if you want to go or not." When they nooded their heads in a approving way, he grinned a bit.

"I can already see this night is going to exciting," shouted Chris, sniffing the air as if he was a dog, "Just follow me, everyone! I think I remember where that house was!" He then ran off towards the castle doors and made his way out, confusing almost everyone around us. "Does anyone think he might have gotten hit a little too hard in the head?"Michael asked. "Either that, or he's gone hyper again like he did last year," Sarah said, taking out a large blue hammer, "We'd better go after him so he doesn't go on a pranking spree again." "Where did you get that hammer?"Michael asked before they followed. "Oh, from the crates Dexter gave us." She answered. "Somehow, I think that's not the case."Michael thought.

10 minutes later...

Michael and Sarah walked through the woods, following their unusally hyperactive friend as he retraced his steps to find the place he saw earlier. "Come on, guys, the house is just a bit further-"Chris said before
running into something and falling back. Michael and Sarah then managed to catch up with him while he stopped, then slowly came to a halt as they tried to catch their breath. "Can....you at least....slow down a bit for
just a minute?"Sarah said, feeling very tired from running. "Yeah.....we're not even half as fast...as you." Michael said, looking up and seeing two figures in front of him.

"LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW!"the shorter figure said, dressed in a suit that resembled a gorilla. Upon seeing this, Chris' eyes widened suddenly and he freaked out after saying, "AHH! ITS A GORILLA!" He quickly ran off,
thinking it was the real thing while Michael and Sarah just stood there, not fazed by the person in the suit. "Nice try, Eddy. Now show your face, before I tear that suit to shreds."Sarah said. "Seesh, all right," the person in the gorilla suit said, "No need to go crazy on us, you know."

The person then took the gorilla head off, revealing himself to be Eddy. The person behind him then came out into the open and was wearing a white labcoat with safety goggles. "Why did you two follow us here?"Michael
asked them both. The person in the lab coat was about to speak, but Eddy gave him a glare that quickly stopped him from speaking. "Shut it, Sockhead, we don't want to reveal our plan so quickly."Eddy whispered, revealing the person to be Edd.

"What plan, Eddy?"Sarah asked, overhearing their conservation. But before she could get the answers out of him, Chris came back calm and excited. "Hey guys, I was running like crazy, but then I just found the place! Follow me!"He said, not noticing the fact that Edd and Eddy were in front of him. The group then continued to move on, with Chris leading the way.

Another 5 minutes later...

They finally had made it to a large abandoned house, although it should have been a mansion, since it was huge. The paint on it was chipping off, the windows were shattered, and one of the doors that led inside the house
was broken completely. "So....Who wants to go in first?"Michael asked nervously. Everyone else refused to raise their hands except for Chris and Eddy, surprisenly. "I"ll GO INSIDE FIRST!"He said, dashing for the door. "Oh, no you don't," Eddy said, chasing him, "I'm going in first, so I can get That candy before everyone else!" "Candy?"Michael and Sarah said in confusion. Both of them suddenly tripped while running and went right through the main doors, rolling a bit as they fell. Michael and the others then came in next, later looking at the inside of the 'mansion'.

The room had two floors, each with 2 separate doors on each side of the room that were locked at the moment. At the top of the room was a painting of a old man, probably in his fifties, wearing a crown that made him look like a king. At the end of a room was a corrider that led to a large door, although it looked like it was being guarded by something. "Hey, why don't we go through that corrider to see what's up ahead?"Michael asked the
group. After they approved, they moved on to the corrider, later seeing that there were guard dogs in front of the door. The dogs were completely black, had razor teeth that could chew through your leg if it wanted to, and
was about half as tall as them when asleep, which was what they were doing right now.

They walked towards the strange door that was far ahead, carefully walking past the dogs that were sleeping near it. Once they made their way past them all, they walked to the door, staring at it with curiousity. It had many chains encasing it and the door was made of pure steel. It also had a rather large lock. "Anybody know a way to get past this door?"Michael said. "It seems that the only way to get through would be to find the key for this lock. Also, judging by how well protected it is, other methods to force won't work on it."Edd said, examining the door from top to bottom. Sarah then saw Chris getting a little too close to one of the guard dogs, his foot almost about to land on a dog's tail. "Chris, don't step on the tails!"Sarah said, hoping that he would react fast enough to stop.

Before he could hear his friends, however, Chris accidently stepped on one of the dogs' tails, waking it out of its sleep. The dog then saw the rest of the group and quickly woke the rest of the guard dogs up to outnumber
them. "Oh snap, they're awake," Chris said, backing away from the dog he awoke as it growled at him, "Nice dog, you wouldn't want to hurt me cause I stepped on your tail, now wouldn't you?" The dog then tried to bite at his
leg, but Chris reacted fast enough to dodge the bite, later saying, "I guess he would." "Anyone have any ideas?" asked Edd, who saw that the dogs were about to corner them. "RUUUNN!"Michael yelled before the dogs ran towards them.

Chris then quickly ran off towards the exit, with everyone else behind him running. The dogs were right behind them, a single misstep meaning certain pain on the person who couldn't outrun them or unluckily tripped on the
way. Edd, however was quickly falling behind, since running wasn't his best strength at all. "Speed it up, Edd, unless you want to become dog food, literally!"Chris said, noticing that the dogs were getting closer to him
by the second. Edd tried his best to run farther from the dogs, but he started to pant heavily and his speed decreased as he began to tire out. Just as the dogs were about to catch him, though, they actually stopped in
their tracks. They then began to return back to the door, no longer registering us a threat for some reason.

"Hey, why did the dogs stop chasing us?"Michael asked, feeling a bit confused. "I don't know," Edd answered, "Maybe they only are just guards to protect that unusual door." "In that case, let's not go near that door
again," Sarah said, "Besides, I've had enough of this scary house. I just want to get out of this place." "What's wrong, Sarah? Scared that they might bite you?"Chris said grinning. "NO I AM NOT, CHRIS!"Sarah said,
quickly taking out her hammer and holding it in a threatening way. Chris noticed this and quickly stepped back.

Just then, we heard the other doors open suddenly behind us, each leading through a seperate hallway. "Hey, those doors weren't open before, weren't they?"Edd said. "Weird, its like someone is trying to lead us somewhere."Sarah said. They then huddled together to discuss a plan of action. "Okay, there are 4 hallways and 5 of us," Michael said, looking to check on each of the doors before looking back at the others, "So I think
we each should check the halls seperately to save time." "But wait, there's 5 of us. So that means that 2 people will have to check the same hallway."Edd added. "True, so....rock, paper, scissors to see who goes together?" Chris said. Everyone then nodded their heads and began to play to see who goes.

One rock, paper, scissors game later.....

"Aww, come on," Sarah complained, walking besides Eddy, "Of all the people here, why I'd have to get stuck with you!" "Hey, I don't like the idea of being stuck with you either,"Eddy said also, "I'd rather be stuck with
Kevin or Sarah right now, even if they tick me off. Even Ed makes a better partner than you." Sarah and Eddy had both lost the game had to explore the right hallway on the 2nd floor. Meanwhile, Michael was exploring the
1st floor left hallway, Chris exploring the hallway on the floor above him, which left Edd to explore the 1st floor right hallway.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Part 2 of 6: Spys in the Hallways

Meanwhile, behind the guarded door....

Five shadowy figures began to appear and floated up in the air, staying still as they looked around. "Some people have just made their way inside the mansion."The shadowy figure in the middle said. "Oh, goody, new people to frighten! I so enjoy torturing them."The figure farthest to the right said, its voice sounding very girlish. "Heh, I wonder what he/she is like. I always am curious to know who my target is before I possess them and/or rip them apart."The figure on the left said. "Well, either way, we can't let them find their way here. Spread out, my loyal subjects, and drive them out of my mansion!"the figure in the middle said. The figures behind him then flew through the walls and went on to seek out the intruders.

Abandoned Corrider #3(Chris)

Chris was walking through the hallway, basically touching everything he could with his mace. "Man, I feel bored right now. I hope I find something intresting soon," Chris said as he accidently knocked over a vase and broke
it, "....Hope no one saw me do that." He then carefully grabbed the broken pieces, throwing them into the nearest closet he could find. Before he closed it, however, he saw something unusual that caught his eye.

"Cool, its some kind of pelt of a animal," Chris said, examining the pelt from top to bottom, "Looks like the the pelt of a wolf or lion. Can't tell to be honest." An idea then came up in his head and he grinned evilly. "Maybe I should wear this and then, scare the heck out of Eddy and the others," Chris thought as he grabbed the pelt, "That should teach Eddy a lesson for scaring me earlier, and I'll get a good laugh out of scaring the pants off everyone!" He then walked over to a nearby door and went inside, not knowing that his shadow started moving for a moment.

He then started to put on the pelt over his other clothes, first taking out his mace and blaster to make room. He then immediately noticed the door behind shut itself close so suddenly. He then stared at the door for a
moment, then went back to putting on the pelt. "Must have been the wind doing that," He thought before noticing the stench on the pelt, "Whew, this thing smells a bit, but I gotta ignore it for the time being." His shadow
then suddenly moved again, this time looking at the weapons nearby.

"There, I got the pelt on now," Chris said, now having the pelt completely covering him, "I almost look like a actual wolf, if I do say so myself. Now to leave this room and go frighten the others." As he went to pick up his weapons, his shadow then got up and came alive, looking at him secretly with a deadly look that could not be seen. When Chris turned around to head for the door, the shadow quickly returned back to its normal
position. When he was almost to the door, though, the shadow came alive again, this time forming a shadow-like version of Chris' blaster and pointing it at him. Chris noticed the sound of the weapon forming and turned to
look behind him, but he only saw his shadow, lifeless and still.

"I could have sworn I heard something."Chris thought. He then tried to open the door, but it was locked and wouldn't budge even a bit. As he was trying to get it open, the shadow sprang up again with the weapon, drawing
closer to Chris by the second. "Okay, now I know something's going on here, but what?"Chris said, suddenly hearing a cracking sound. As he turned around to see what it was, his eyes widened when he saw what was behind him.

Abandoned Corrider #1(Michael)

Michael was keeping a grenade in his hand, in case he ran into trouble along the way as he saw various sorts of objects laying on the ground. "Better stay on the alert," Michael thought to himself as he opened a nearby door, checking to see what was inside, "One of the obvious rules of haunted places are: Be on the watch for any sort of suspicious items." It seemed to be safe, so he went inside, still staying alert. The room seemed to be a sort of training arena, weapons strewn on the walls. There were bags that were marked with targets on them, some of them had old rusty spears through their targeted areas. Just then, he heard a strange rattling sound and looked around to find the source.

He saw the suit of armor move for a moment, then suddenly stopped just as quickly. "Was I imagining things, or did that suit move on its own," Michael said as he took a closer look at the suit, "Better check to make sure,
though. I don't want it to cut my head off when I'm not looking." He took out a long blue pistol that he kept in his nanocom since he returned to the past. He then poked the suit with it to see if it would move, but it
stood still like a statue. "Huh, I must have been imagining that," Michael though as he turned away from the armor, "Now, back to-" He was interrupted from his thoughts when he heard the same sound, this time seeing the armor about to swing a sword at him. Luckily, he was able to quickly dodge the attack before it hit him, jumping back to put some distance away from the strange suit of armor.

Abandoned Corrider #2(Sarah and Eddy)

They had already arrived into what seems to be the dining room, both of them having a look that says, 'lets just get this over with already'. Sarah was examining the tables, which still seemed to be brand-new, while Eddy was looking around the rest of the room. "Why the heck did I get stuck with her anyway," Eddy muttered as he looked throughout the room, "I just hope that this treasure trove of sweets I heard of is worth being with her. She's even worse than-" He then spotted a small circular coin lying near the wall. Eddy then went to pick it up, but it refused to move from the ground. Even when he grabbed a nearby fork and tried to scoop it up, it wouldn't
budge a bit.

"Come on, you stupid coin, move," Eddy muttered as he tried to get the coin off the floor, "This coin is just as stubborn as Johnny's quarter." Meanwhile, Sarah was examining the table, interested in what she saw so far. "The people who lived here must have been rich or something like that. My parents couldn't even imagine something like this being in our home." Just then, she saw the entire room beginning to change, followed by
the sound of a door being forced open, but then quickly shut.

"What's happening!? The room wasn't like this before," Sarah thought, now noticing that Eddy was nowhere to be found, "At least Eddy's gone. He must have run off." Just then, she saw a arrow being shot at her and quickly dodged it. "Darn, I missed," said a voice behind her, "But I assure you that the next shot will be different." When she turned around, she was surprised to see who her attacker was, her eyes widening in shock.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Part 3 of 6: Facing One's Worst Fears

Abandoned Room #1(Chris)

His shadow had pulled the trigger and fired the shot, but Chris reacted quickly and barely dodged it, stepping away from the shadow, who already had separated completely from him. "How the heck did you do that? Who are you anyway?"Chris asked, seeing the shadow begin to change. "I am one of the guardians of this mansion," The shadow said, "I guard this area and destroy those who trespass on our turf."

"As to how I did that, well, we have the power to take the form of whatever we want to and also, manipulate the person's mind to make their worst fears a reality."the shadow added, now completely transformed into a darkened look-alike of Chris. "Heh, bet that's just to hide how weak you really are!" Chris said, running toward him with his mace, swinging it at him. But to his surprise, the shadow Chris quickly reacted and grabbed his weapon, then knocked him back to the ground.

"On the contary, when we take another person's form, it enhances our strength to great heights and we can do almost anything,"Shadow Chris said, walking towards him, "But, right now, I doubt that I even need that for a joker like you." "You seem to know a lot about me, but we barely even met once before. Why is that?"Chris asked, still on the ground trying to catch his breath. "I guess I can tell you, since you're going to lose anyway. We can infiltrate the person's mind and figure out everything about them: What they are like, what they do, what their dream/or worst fear is, etc. Here in the Shadow Mansion, we can make your worst nightmares come true. We can then use that to our fullest extent to help defeat our foes, and when we do, we take their bodies for our own."Shadow Chris said. "So guess who's body I"m gonna take?"

Chris then grinned, easily getting up and laughing a bit. "What are you laughing about?"Shadow Chris asked. "Man, I never thought that exploring this house would be so fun! Now I can really go all out on you," Chris
said, "It's Chris vs Chris, and only one can leave, right? So then, you're about to face a real problem you've never dealt with!" "We'll just see about that," Shadow Chris, his weapons now changing to twin rifles, "I won't
even need to use my secret technique to beat you." His shadow self then pointed the rifles at him, and began to release a flurry of shots.

Abandoned Room #2(Sarah)

"What in the world?"Sarah said, looking at the person in front of her. The person's face was concealed by a large helmet, wearing a white suit and holding a bow in his hand. He also had a pistol hanging on his back while
he was loading a arrow. She quickly took her hammer out, then barely dodged another arrow that was fired so quickly. Sarah then jumped up and swung her hammer down on the person's head. He tried to block it with his bow, but the force of the hammer, greater than his weapon could handle, split it in two and he took the hit hard.

"Ugh, that weapon of yours is really annoying!"The person who was hit said, clutching at the helmet he wearing. "Says you! You tried to kill me with that arrow! Who are you?"She asked. "You'll just have to find out!"the
person replied, running straight at her. She quickly quickly reacted and dodged his punch, then hit him on the helmet again with her hammer, this time causing it to crack. "I've had enough of this!" She yelled, this
time hitting him with of her might, smashing the helmet to bits as she knocked the person to the ground.

She then took a glimpse of the person's face, later becoming shocked when she saw who it was. "Grr, guess the secret's out then," the person said, getting up, "That won't matter anyway, since you won't survive to tell."
"Michael, what the heck are you talking about? We're friends, not enemies."Sarah asked. "I don't remember us even being as friends," Michael answered, clutching at his head, "All that I know is that I have to destroy you. Nothing else."He answered.

"I guess I'll just have to snap some sense into you!"Sarah said, running towards him and swung at him with her hammer. "I'm not falling for it this time!"Michael said, jumping back to dodge the swing while taking out his
pistol. He then fired out multiple shots at her as he kept his distance. Sarah then tried to dodge every shot, rolling underneath them or jumping out of the way. While she was dodging them, though, she then went right into
the path of a stray shot.

Sarah tried to dodge that shot from the pistol, but her reaction was too slow and her arm got wounded from the blast. She then covered her mouth to prevent from yelling out in pain, looking back at her friend. "Why is he
doing this? He seemed so friendly, and now, he's here trying to kill me," Sarah thought, "Something is not right here...This...is just wrong!" "Heh, are you done staring or what?" Michael said, forming a grenade from
out of thin air, "Cause I ain't finished with you yet." Sarah then noticed this, getting ready for what could be a long fight.

Abandoned Room #3(Michael)

Michael pointed his pistol at the strange armor, firing three rapid shots at it. The suit quickly reacted and blocked them with the sword it was weilding, then dashed right towards Michael to strike. "I don't think so." Michael said throwing a grenade which blew up in front of the suit and forced it back a bit. "Lucky shot, Michael," The suit suddenly spoke, revealing that there was someone in there, "Of course, I should know since I was watching you for some time." "Who are you? What you do want?"Michael asked, not taking his eyes off his attacker. The armored person then threw away the sword and began to take off the helmet. "Why, just to fight you to see what you've got," The person said, removing the helmet and throwing it to the ground, "And who I am? Well, you know already that answer, don't you?"

MIchael was then shocked, his eyes widening when it was actually Rosa that was in front. "Huh!? But why do you want to fight me?"He asked. "I just want to know. Is that not enough?"She said, getting into a stance. She then
quickly struck Michael on the back with her foot, then punched him on the arm to make him release the grenade. "Dang, she's fast! I didn't even know she could do that."Michael thought, turning around to counter with a
pistol blast, but refused to do so. "Why are you holding back, Michael!" Rosa said, kicking him on his right leg, making him fall to the ground. "I don't want to hurt you, Rosa. What's gotten into you anyway?"Michael
said, getting up barely after he fell.

"Nothing. You're the one who had issues. You have to defend yourself, at least. Otherwise, you won't stand a chance."Rosa replied. Just then, a trapdoor then opened up in the ceiling, catching them both by surprise. Two
familar figures then came down from it and landed onto the ground. They both then got up as Michael stared at them in surprise.

"Edd? Eddy? What are you two doing here?"Michael asked them both. "I'm not sure. One minute I was picking up a dropped book in a library, and the next thing that happened, I end up here."Edd answered. "Odd, the same thing happened to me, sorta." Eddy answered. "Well, at least I can relax a bit, now," Michael said, looking at Rosa, "Think you guys can help out?" "Oh no you don't! This is a solo fight," Rosa said, pointing to the two Edds,
"Make sure they don't interfere!"

Just then, Eddy and Edd saw two shadowy figures came out of nowhere in front of them. They stood motionless for a second, then began to change very quickly, their entire bodies transforming. When their transformations were complete, both of them were completely shocked, their feet seemingly glued to the ground as they saw the figures' new forms.

"Now then, while they're distracted, that leaves you all to myself," Rosa said, turning back to Michael with a evil grin on her face, "Now then, shall we continue?" "I have a feeling this isn't going to turn out well." Michael thought, unsure about what to do. The room then suddenly changed to an arena-like shape, along with the door suddenly locking itself. "Yeah, this just got worse."
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Part 4 of 6:Gathering the Fragments

Abandoned Room #2(Sarah)

Sarah was dodging attacks endlessly, trying to stay alive and not get hit. "Come on, is that the best that you can do," Michael asked, throwing his grenades at her. "I thought you were better than that. The Sarah
I know would never be this cowardly!" Sarah then got hit with a grenade and fell to the ground, clutching at her wounded arm. "Heh, do you know why I left the group? It's because you were so pathetic! I couldn't even stand being around you! It was only Adam's suggestion that I stand it, but I can't take it anymore!"

"You're lying! The Michael I know would never say that," Sarah said angerly, "The Michael is know is kind, caring, and is helpful. You're not any of those; all you are is a phony!" Tears then began to stream down her
face as she reached for something in her pocket, her opponent drawing closer. "Heh, even if I'm a fake, it doesn't even matter anyway," Michael said, a sword forming in his hand, "You're still going to die any-" He was interrupted when something pierced his chest, blood coming out of it. He then looked at Sarah, who was now holding a sword in her hand, looking straight at him.

"....How...could I get this cocky," Michael asked, now turning into a shadow version of her and was revealed as the fake afterall, "I thought...I almost had you there...for a moment..that I could finally be free of this
place." "No," Sarah replied, drawing the sword out of her shadow self's chest, "You made one fatal error, and that's trying to imitate the person I care about the most: Michael." "I can....sense that...you have....feelings
..for him," Shadow Sarah said, her body starting to disappear bit by bit, "But beware......sometime in the future....your friend may....not be the same...anymore." She then died and disappeared before Sarah's eyes, her
body completely gone. In her place, though, a fragment of a key appeared in front of Sarah, which she grabbed and looked at carefully.

"What did she mean by that," Sarah thought, "does she mean that something bad will happen to him? I wish she had time to tell me more." Just then, the door behind her opened and the room returned to normal. "It must be the way out," She said, putting away her weapons and the key fragment, "I need to find the others and tell them what I found. I just hope they're all okay." She then went through the door and went to find her friends.

Abandoned Room #1(Chris)

Chris's shadow self was repeatedly firing at him, not seeming to stop for even a moment. The battle was still against him, though, as Chris was dodging his shadow self's attacks fairly easy though, causing the shadow to
get really annoyed at this. "Hold still already, will you!"Shadow Chris yelled, continually shooting his twin rifles at the real Chris. He then quickly dodged the shots, taking out his blaster and aiming at his shadow self. "Let's see you deal with this!"Chris said, shooting Shadow Chris in the leg and arm, causing him to drop his rifles. "Ugh, I underestimated you. Guess I have to use my full strength to beat...huh!?"Shadow Chris said, looking up and seeing Chris right above him with his mace.

"Oh, there is no way you're doing that while I'm around! Now suffer!"Chris said, swinging his mace and hitting his shadow self hard. Shadow Chris then got slammed to the floor very quickly as Chris went on a frenzy and
started to whack him endlessly with his mace. "DIE, DIE, DIE, EVIL ME! DIE!"Chris said crazily, taking out his blaster and blasting his shadow self with it. Shadow Chris then gasped, coughing up a lot of what looks to be
blood as he tried to get up. His entire body then suddenly began to disappear slowly, his eyes widening as he began to move towards something. "No....I can't.....let...myself....go yet..."Shadow Chris said, falling just before he reached a painting, his chest, left arm, and the right part of his face already gone.

"Just give it up, already," Chris said, "I won and you lost. Simple as that." He then saw a fragment of a key appearing in front of him, floating in midair. He grabbed it and looked at it. "What's this thing?"He asked. "That key.....will unlock....the door...provided...you collect all the fragments," Shadow Chris, now pulling the painting away to reveal a switch, "And that you are still well enough to use it!" He pulled the switch quickly and a trap door opened above Chris' head, dropping a brick on his head which knocked him out. Another door then opened below where he was and the unconscious Chris fell through it. "Goodbye....and good rid-"Shadow Chris barely said. He then fell to the floor and died, his body later completely disappears afterward.

Abandoned Room #3(Michael, Eddy, Edd)

Michael was holding his pistol in defense as he blocked a kick from the person he thought was Rosa. The fight had been going on for quite a while as Michael still was only on the defensive."Come on, Michael, is that the best that you can do?"Rosa asked, quickly going around his block and hitting him in the stomach, making him step back a moment. "Man, what is wrong with her? She never acted like this before...," Michael thought, taking a moment to catch his breath, "Either way, I have to figure it out quickly, or else..I could die." Meanwhile, Edd and Eddy were still having some problems of their own, as they being confronted with their worst fears to deal with.

"Somebody help get these Kankers away from us!"the Edds yelled as, in their views, the Kankers were chasing them relentlessly. When Michael looked in their direction, all he saw was just their shadow selves chasing them for no apparent reason. "What are you guys talking about? All I see is just your shadows chasing you."Michael said before he got punched by his opponent. "What, are you blind," Eddy while dodging a tackle, "Those crazy girls are hunting us down again!" "You guys are the ones who are blind! You're letting your fears take hold of you, making you believe that they're really there!"Michael said while getting up. Then it dawned on him. This was not really real at all. He got his grenades out and aimed at the shadow Edds. taking precise aim so he could get a direct hit.

"I hope I'm right about this."He said to himself, throwing the grenades at the shadows and hitting them in the face. The Edds then stopped and saw their shadow selves being revealed as they were struck by Michael's grenades. "So they were fake after all!"Edd said. "Uhh, yeah, I knew that."Eddy lied. "Ugh, how could we lose so easily," Shadow Eddy said as he then started to disappear, "Our plan was perfect!" They then quickly died and disappered.

"2 down, one to go," Michael said, turning to the fake Rosa, "Time for you to die, faker!" "Wait, wait, wait," the fake Rosa said, panicking that her secret was out, "You wouldn't hurt your girlfriend now, would you?"
"You aren't my girlfriend, sicko." Michael said, shooting through the fake Rosa's armor right in the chest and making her fall to the ground. She then turned into a shadow form of Michael, now trying to get up from the
floor.

Shadow Michael then began to disappear slowly, bit by bit from the legs up. "Heh, looks like......you beat me," he said as knelt to the ground, the lower part of his body already gone from view, "But be warned, even
though......my tricks didn't...work on you, remember this: part of what I said was the truth and it will come to pass. Be brave, other me, or...you..won't..." He then fell from his position, his entire body vanishing from view before he hit the floor. In his place, though, a key fragment then appeared in front of Michael, floating in the air as he looked at it. "Huh? what's this," Michael said, perplexed as he grabbed the fragment and looked
at Edd, "Hey Double D! Do you know what this thing is?"

Edd quickly grabbed the fragment and took a close look at it. "Why, it seems to be a fragment of some large key, possibly the one for that door we saw earlier."Edd replied after studying the piece, handing it back to
Michael. The doors behind them then flung open and the room was returned to normal. "Looks like that's the way out," Michael said, "Let's find the others. They may have ran into more of these guys and might need our help." The three then ran through the doors to find the others.

Meanwhile, back at the entrance...

Chris later woke up, rubbing his head as he looked around. "Ugh, what the heck happened? Last I remember, I was fighting that evil me, and the rest is a blur."Chris thought. He looked around at his surroundings, then looked
at the wolf suit he was wearing. "What the heck am I doing wearing this? Was it Halloween already," Chris said to himself as he looked at the mansion doors, "Well, maybe someone in there can give me the answers. Besides, my head hurts like no tomorrow." He then opened the doors and went inside again.

When he got inside the mansion, the hallway he took had already disappeared from sight, but the other three hallways seemed to be starting to fade away. "What the....,"Chris thought as he saw the hallways flicker in and out of existance, "I think I must have gotten hit harder than I thought." Just then, he saw Sarah, Michael, and Edd come out of the flickering hallways. When they looked at him, they started freaking out and panicking all of a sudden! "A WOLF!? DIE YOU EVIL MONSTER, DIE!"Michael said, panicking and throwing his grenades at him. I'm with you Michael! GO AWAY, WOLF, AND LEAVE US ALONE!"Sarah said, getting her hammer out.

"Are these people insane!? Why are they attacking me," Chris thought, his head still hurting while he had to dodge grenades and a crazy hammer-wielding girl, "Maybe its this suit that's causing this." He then quickly
took off the suit and put his hands up, saying, "Stop, I'm not a wolf! I'm not a wolf!" Luckily, Michael and Sarah saw this and quickly stopped, but were still ticked off. "Was that supposed to be some kind of prank!? Seriously, Chris, this place really is haunted and you pick now of all times to prank us!"Sarah said angerly. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about, honest. I don't even know who you are."Chris said, not
being able to remember his friends. "uhh, Chris, quit joking around. It's us, your friends. Don't you remember?" Michael asked. Chris then thought this over, trying to remember, but he couldn't and gave the same response.

Edd then saw a large bump on Chris' head, later saying, "He must have some sort of amnesia, due to a hit on his head." "Then why don't we whack some sense into him?"Sarah whispered to him, her hands already reaching for her hammer. "Sarah, don't be that crazy. Besides, I doubt that a whack on the head would..."Michael said before he saw Sarah already knocking Chris out with her hammer. "...forget what I just said."Michael said, taking out his key fragment, "Now onto the matter at hand... on getting out of this place."
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:43 pm

I'm just going to make this quick, if anyone ever still reads this: I'm going to put this fan-fic on hold for now. I don't know whether I should continue on or start on this again from the beginning. I've made my own mistakes while doing this and I've been busy lately with a lot of things lately, and with school coming soon again, I have doubts that I can finish this. So again, just to make it clear once, this fic will be on hold and I'll let you guys know later on if I'll continue this or not...

-Jet
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Oh, okay. Hope you can finish it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Okay, so after thinking about this, I've decided.....not to stop with this story, but to rewrite this and start from the beginning. I, at least, want to do this right. So, Green, if you're looking at this, can you lock the Season 1 and Season 2 story topics and probably delete them, if it's not too much? anyways, this might take a while, but I'll gonna do the best I can on it, I guarantee it. I'll be changing pretty much a lot of things on the story, but I'll stick the plot, probably. I'll come back with the story probably by next month.

~Jet
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Info on the New Story   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 pm

I just wanted to put this, in case there were still people who liked this story still looked at this. If you didn't know by now, the new story has been put up for a while now. The title has been changed to The Path of Heroes, and it basically a rewritten version of this one. I suggest checking in on it, if you would like. This is the last post I will make on this thread.

~Jet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FalconKnight's Journey Season 2   FalconKnight's Journey Season 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

FalconKnight's Journey Season 2
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5