The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:58 am

4- Unconscious (part 2)

"C?"

The girl, C, in a purple cloak turned around to see her leader, F. "Yes, F?"

"I...need you to switch," F said, motioning C to sit down into a really comfortable chair, and sat down herself.

"Switch? Why?" C asked with curiosity and looked into F's honey-brown eyes. They were the only feature of F she could identify; the rest nobody ever saw, only S... She should ask S one day. "For precautions. I'm getting more certain that..." F stopped, and said, "From now you're to supervise Troubled B. I'll monitor Subject A myself."

"What?" C yelled, and jumped out of her seat. "But the ones you see are supposed to be tough jobs! This one ain't tough at all! Well, besides being angry, but she doesn't need our help at all!" I shouldn't shout at her, especially when she's the leader and younger than me. "C," F assured, "she is a tough job, and Troubled B is more your thing. You're dating him, right?"

"Yeah, but how-"

"You'll see, C, you'll see. Don't worry, she won't even notice at all!" F interrupted, and winked. C nodded, and left.

Once she was sure she was alone, F thought, I hope Subject A is. If she isn't, I'm doomed.

F picked up a framed photo and looked into it. How she wished she could have that life. Before leaving, she looked at all the posters taped to the walls and at the glowing ceiling, and hurried out of the house before anyone saw her.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:06 am

What's this? Quadruple update? GASP!!

4- Unconscious (part 3)

"Now there's what I call a stampede, eh, Jamie?" His older brother, Daniel, commented as they watched the entire contents of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends run to who-knows-where. Frankie, Mr. Herriman, and Madame Foster were trying to organize the crowd, but failed. Their efforts stopped when they saw the Spawns forming, then just ran for their lives. Jamie stood silent. "Oh, come on, Jamie," complained Daniel. "You aren't giving the silent treatment, aren't you?" Jamie shook his head. "Look," he replied. "Look at them fighting. How come nobody else is helping?"

Yawning, Daniel answered: "'Cause either they're cowardly or it's too early in the morning for this."

"It's always too early for anything for you," Jamie pointed out, but his brother ignored him. "Anyways, we should help."

"You help the imaginary friends escape and I fight?" Jamie asked. "Heck, no. Switch those around," he suggested. "I fight and you help the imaginary friends escape?" Jamie offered. Facepalming, Daniel said, "you know what, I fight and you help."

"All right."

Jamie ran to the stampede and counted them, making sure everyone was safe and sound. "Wait a minute," he asked, "where's Mac? And Bloo? Where are they?!"

Meanwhile, Daniel brought out his gumball blaster and shot the Spawns, but the gumballs only stuck to them, then dissolved from the toxic touch of FM. "Dang! Conventional weapons are useless!" A Spawn attacked him, and he had to shake it off his leg before the FM went through his pants. "Get offa me, alien-goo-teardrop-thing!!"

"Need a hand?" A vaguely familar voice asked from above. Daniel looked up to see a giant robot. And Dexter was piloting it. "Dex! Why the heck didn't you come earlier?! Of course we need help!" "Happy to oblige," answered Dexter, and the giant robot's hand swept away and destroyed the Spawns surrounding Daniel. "Thanks!"

Over by Prickly Pines, Jamie directed the way to Camp Lazlo for safety, still worrying about Mac and Bloo. "Thanks a lot!" Frankie said to him as she passed by, at the end of the crowd. "You're welcome," Jamie answered. "But where's Mac and Bloo?"

"Ben found them. He's bringing them over right now."

"Phew! Well, bye."

Suddenly, a bluish-blackish blur passed Jamie, and for a millisecond he could see the two on the blur, waving to him, then they were only a blur. He ran over to Foster's, seeing Daniel and Dex in his robot talk.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Summer camp SUCKS.

5- Halfway Awake (part 1)

"Alice. Alice. Alice.....Alice!"

-gasp- I woke up to steady high-pitched beeps, the whoosh of the oxygen-machine, and a voice. But there was no person standing over me, urging me to wake up, making sure I didn't die of disbelief. How long? I sat up, looking. How long was I out? Was it my imagination? "Well," I sighed, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Or ask." It was now that I realized I was in the Powerpuff Girls' house. "Whaat?" I asked, seeing the room all over and over. I was in a cot in the Powerpuffs' bedroom. I was in a cot in their bedroom. I WAS IN THE POWERPUFF GIRLS' BEDROOM!!!

"Ohmigoshicantbelieveiminherewhenishouldbeathomebeingboredandstuff!!!" I quickly said under my breath in total disbelief. "Apparently the first floor is overcrowded with the injured."

"Huh?" I turned around, and saw that the door had opened and a blonde girl in a labcoat had walked in. "Who are you?" I asked. She wasn't the person who woke me up because her voice was different since the voice was a little like mine, but hers was NOTHING at all like it. "I'm Britti, and I'm a volunteer who volunt-" she stopped mid-sentence to state it clearly. "I'm Britti, and I volunteered to help Professor Utonium." Oh my gosh, he's just downstairs! I realized. "He's away at the moment, though," Britti said, as if she read my mind.

"Awww!" I was gonna run down to meet him!

"Anyway," Britti announced, "you have some visitors." Four people came in, and when I saw them I just died inside of relief. "You're not dead!" I exclaimed. "Phew!" Britti left, giving us a personal moment.

"Why would we be dead?" Bloo asked. "Yeah, Alice, why?" Mac asked also. "You saved us!"

"I..was worried, that's all," I replied. Actually, I just thought they were dead for no reason. "Alice," Blaze sighed, "I thought you were dead!" I smiled, and shrugged. Siblings' minds think alike, sometimes. Only Candy was silent. "Candy...?" I asked her to say something, just something, but she was staring out the window in melancholy. "Candy?" Sighing, she answered, "It's just that you've been unconscious for four days, that I thought you'd never wake up."

Four days?! I've been- "Alice? Are you alright?" Blaze asked, and he could see the confusion in my face. "Yeah," I replied as my mind still spun. "Yeah."

"You have to go, visiting hours are over," Britti informed, opening the door. "There's visiting hours?" Mac questioned. She winked, saying, "What the heck, I was joking. But seriously, it's getting late. The Fusions swarm the house's force fields at this hour." They left, and I saw them through the window fighting them away.

I feel...sleepy.... I realized that the oxygen mask was still attached to my face, and it made me very drowsy. Slowly, I lied back down and my vision faded into sleep....
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:23 pm

I wanna try locking myself in the broom closet someday.

5- Halfway Awake (part 2)

F silently opened the door, revealing the Powerpuffs' bedroom, and a cot by the windows, and a girl was in it. Leave it to F to be unnoticed by locking herself in the closet. Admittedly, it was very warm in there, preferable to the early spring chill.

F crept closer to the girl sleeping in the cot. Could she be Subject A? An oxygen mask was attached to her face, and she seemed to be sleeping peacefully. The heartbeat thingamajig beeped steadily, and all seemed to be at peace. But F knew the storm was just to come. The girl -Alice- looked awfully familiar, and at once she knew Alice was Subject A. Yet........

Subject A didn't seem the kind F had thought her to be. Alice's heart rate, the oxygen mask, her mental state... All of that was normal for a girl in those days. Could C be right?

Suddenly Alice's heart rate quickened, making beep beep beep beep[/]s, and she groaned and stirred. The oxygen mask fell off, and the beeps quickened. [i]The mask! F realized. She'll die in that dream unless she gets fresh oxygen to breathe. Quickly, she picked up the oxygen mask, and put it onto Alice's face.

Sighing, F thought, Her dreams are the problem. Her dreams mean something. But..what?

Seeing that Alice was having frustrating dreams, F opened a portal and stepped into it, glancing back. "See ya later."
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:27 pm

Hmm....interesting....

It seems that this is so horrible people have no comment or so astounding people are speechless.

Interesting, indeed.....
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:23 pm

-Applause-

Update again soon, I want to know what's with the dreams. Smile
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:52 pm

I'll say it one more time:

SUMMER CAMP SUCKS. Don't know how I can express it more than that.

I'm having a hard time with part 3. Don't know if I should leave out the gruesome parts or leave it in. DX

I'm afraid me and my agents will keep silent about Alice's...uhhh, "problems" for the time-being.

UNTIL BOOK 2!!!!
Back to top Go down
AmiYumiSuki
AmiYumiSuki

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Knowing you, F, I'd leave out most of the gruel. This isn't a horror fanfic, right?

Gruel......Is that even a real word?!
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:05 pm

OH MY GOD!!!

MAH COVER'S BEEN BROKEN!!!!!!!

-gets outta here-
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Oh, gosh...my head... Sorry for the long delay, it's just that I was in the hospital for a while cause of a stupid street fight in Connecticut I got accidentally involved in. I was in a coma for nearly 2 weeks due to head injuries, plus a week to recover and some time (not sure how long, I don't keep track of days in summer) to set myself straight. I need a crutch now cause of my leg broke from a fall.

Heh. It just goes to show ya I wasn't as tough as I thought I was. Anyway here's finally Part 3. Sorry I wasn't able to do much. I had to write it from memory, since my sister rebooted the computer and I stinking can't find the hard drive she saved it. Oh well. Here it is.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:58 pm

5- Halfway Awake (part 3)

I kicked away the covers in panic, the images burned into my brain. "AAAAHH!" I screamed wildly, and continued screaming for ten minutes. It was a miracle that nobody heard me, then again, I was screaming out the window.
--------------------------------------------
Their skin were peeling off with a sickening hiss, like sizzling meat on a grill. Underneath that fake skin was green, fluid-like flesh that stung at contact. I couldn't scream; it was too frightening for that. Instead I tried to let go of their hazardous grasp, but they grabbed onto me even tighter, and their gooey skin almost burned my hands, and I screamed in agony.

"You..you're not the Powerpuff Girls!" I shrieked. The impostors smirked and then an extremely painful sensation whizzed through me.

-------------------------------------------

"BLEH!"

I vomited out the window just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Ow, sorry to hear about your injuries. I hope you're okay. Smile

I love the description with the skin. Update soon.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:18 pm

^^ Right now I'm happy to be alive and breathing and in otherwise good health. Very Happy

6- Cool! (Part 1)

It wasn't until I had climbed onto the cot when I felt something strange nearby. "Huh?" I turned around, expecting something to show up. "Strange." But there was still the unfamiliar presence, mainly near my back. "Meh," I shrugged it off, and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up, being inconsistently bothered by something on my back. "Ugh," I groaned, and saw the early sunshine light shine through the three circular windows. "There's something on my back, and it's real this time." I glanced back at my shoulder and saw-

Two pairs of Spidermonkey arms attached to my back. My eyes went blank, and my fingers went numb. I sat there for what seemed to be thousands and millions of years, deciding on what to think of it. I breathed deeply, and sighed loudly. I glanced back again.

"COOL!" I shouted in both ecstasy and curiousity.

Suddenly the door opened, and what happened after that was all a blur.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:42 am

Spidermonkey? This just keeps getting better and weirder. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:00 pm

One can never escape reality.... Sad

6- Cool! (Part 2)

Me and Blaze rode the slider to the last stop in Peach Creek Estates. As I tried to zone out the unspeakable words Blaze was muttering under his breath, I thought about the mutation the FM had caused me. Why hadn't I turned into a Fusion on exposure to much Fusion Matter? Why did I get extra arms of an Arachnichimp? Why was Blaze using words he never used before in his life?

When will this confusing point in my life end? Why am I asking pointless questions?

I sighed in frustration. Usually I would try to strike up a conversation with Blaze, but not now. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, either. I was too confused, astonished, and surprised for anything else.

When we walked home from the station, I spotted Delightful Developments, and my face lit up with an idea. I ran into the development, saying to Blaze, "Wait here!" When I came back I carried three heavy backpacks loaded with stuff I had salvaged. Blaze looked at me curiously then shrugged, and continued walking.

---------------------------------------------

Looking through his binoculars, Jamie said, "I wonder what she's doing with all those backpacks. Maybe she's gonna declare her love to me, and give gifts to me!!"

Daniel rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at his little brother when he wasn't looking. "You just like her for those things," he accused, about to put his hand into the cookie jar. It was a good thing about the war; no parents around to pester you, "Don't take from the cookie jar!"

"No, I don't! I liked her even before that happened! And gimme a cookie," Jamie commanded. A bad thing was that Jamie wasn't spirited away with their parents also. Shrugging, Daniel gave him the whole ten-pound jar.

"Gaah!" Jamie almost dropped the porcelain jar, and most of the cookies fell onto the carpet. Daniel glared at him, and he put whatever cookies survived into a plastic bag. "You're dead! If Mom and Dad comes back, we' re all dead! The carpet will be covered in fudge!" He shouted.

The way Daniel said "if" gave Jamie deep chills all over his spine. "At least I'll be dead first! That way I won't suffer!" He countered. "That doesn't even make sense!" Daniel said. "How did we even into this fight?!"

"You know what?" Jamie snapped. "I'm going to go right over there and give Alice this cookie I am holding right now!"

He stormed out of the house, leaving his brother speechless.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:45 am

Ahahaha, I loved the part with Jamie and Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:17 pm

DO NOT mess with Alice and Blaze's TV.

6- Cool! (Part 3)

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

I yelled in exasperation, looking up at the ceiling. The TV was dead blank, except for big flashing words saying:

CABLE SERVICE INTERRUPTED

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I kept shouting, then began my endless rant to practically no one.

"CURSE YOU! CURSE YOUUUUUUUU! CURSE YOUUU-"

"Who wants snacks?" Blaze asked from the kitchen. "Well, pretty much just ice cream." The strong aroma of coffee filled the air. "I will seek out this 'Fuse' person and destroy him! DESTROY HIM!!!" I raged on. Nobody messes with my TV! NOBODY! "He will pay! Oh, he will pay! DARN YOU FUSE!! DARN YOU-"

Blaze shoved a spoonful of coffee ice cream into my mouth that I spat out in disgust. "Who eats coffee anymore?" I asked, the subject abruptly changed. "I prefer chocolate." Chocolate ice cream was then shoved into my mouth. "Gah!" I spat. "Will you stop doing that?"

"Meh," Blaze replied, sat on the couch, and turned his attention to the screen. "What...." Once he realized what had happened, he freaked out, going through the exact same process as I had. He only freaked out much more than I did. I watched him, sweatdropping, scream for five minutes straight. Then I listened to him rant, mutter, and scheme for another twelve minutes. As time passed, I gradually inched out of the living room, to the back door.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Opening it, I saw a blond boy in the doorway, looking at me with big, glossy, hazel eyes, and he held a cookie in his hand like some Holy Grail.

My eye twitched. I then closed the door, and opened it again. The boy was still there. Open. Close. Open. Close. Open. Close. Open and close 100 times later:

The boy was still there. "Uh...." I stammered. What was his name? Jamie? Before I could say anything, he jammed a cookies into my hand, saying quickly, "MynameisJamieiloveyoubye." Then he took off, leaving me astonished, my jaw hanging wide open.

I walked back inside, nibbling at the cookie.

Mmm, fudge.

Last edited by Forestgur on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:40 pm

I had fun writing this. ^_^

7- Visitors (Part 1)

As she leaned against a tree, F waited for the last agent to exit in Tech Square. Her 25 HYWA* electro-gun was out in her hand, in case a Fusion decided to attack her. "Hmm?" She turned to face a Noxious Spawn approaching, hazardous fumes coming from its gas mask. F powered up her gun up to level 5, and blasted the Spawn. Fusion Matter exploded, leaving a puddle at F's feet. She looked down at the puddle, wondering what to do with it.

Out of curiousity, F stooped down and dipped her finger into the puddle. "Aa-" She almost shrieked out of instinct, but was surprised when it didn't hurt. "Hello!"

F looked up to see a boy wearing a sock as a hat. "Uh, hi," she murmured. She wasn't used to conversing to people outside SKIP. "Hello," the boy said. "I see you've observed that Fusion Matter. Once its source is destroyed, Fusion Matter becomes inhostile and doesn't hurt at all at contact." Interesting, F thought. "My name's Edd," the boy introduced himself. "But most call me Double D."

"My name is..."

"Huh?" Double D asked in confusion. "...But you can call me Wood," F said. Double D looked down at F's HYWA. "Not to be rude, but that's an unusual weapon. Where did you get that from?"

"Uh," F stammered, caught off guard and stepped back a little.. She had forgotten to put it back. "I-I invented it myself."

"Well, at least I know there are other lesser inventors besides myself," Double D sighed in relief. "You?" F asked.

"Yes. I squabble in the art of inventing occasionally. Like this:" He brought out a peculiar device. "It's the prototype of a Nanometer. I'm bringing this to Dexter so he may improve on it."

"Oh," F said, peeking at the Nanometer. "Impressive." They could had have a long talk about Fusion Matter, inventors, the fate of Earth, etc. But only if it weren't for Double D checking the time. "I'm late!" He exclaimed, and ran into Dexlabs. "See ya!"

F sighed, and sat down against the tree. She put the stable FM into an empty canteen. Then she waited for Agent N to come out.

--------------

HYWA- Hybrid Watt
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 am

Lurv it. I'd act the exact same way if my TV got messed up.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:03 pm

I I acted much much MUCH worse than that when my PSP broke. T^T Good times....
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 pm

7- Visitors (Part 2)

"Finally," F muttered under her breath as N came. "What took you so long?" N answered, "You'd never believe what happened in there." F looked at him through the darkness covering her face. "What?"

"Mandark, Mojo Jojo, and all the dangers to society- even Father-" N spoke the name so great a threat to the KND in such a way that even Alice's hatred couldnt match. "-have offered to help us in the war against Fuse." F facepalmed. She already anticipated all this. Of course the rogues were going to help. Planet Fusion was a common enemy all despised. Maybe even Him had considered it a threat to his demonhood.

"And," N said, "the KND will be modifying their 2x4 tech so they'll be able to fight and withstand the forces of Fuse."

"And?"

"And the KND need the SKIP's 6x12 technology for that," N informed. F sighed. "They'll be sending a messenger tomorrow to get the blueprints. Maybe undercover." F sighed once more and asked, "Who's the messenger?"

"Me."

Still in her facepalm, F said, "We're not rogues, Nigel. Neither are we a danger to the KND. Sometimes I wonder why they make those decisions. Do they know you're part of SKIP?"

"No. But I think the rest of Sector V are beginning to suspect," N answered. "I've been away more than usual. A lot more." He thought for a second, as F did also. "Maybe they don't. They know I always go on missions, and maybe it's okay for me if I lie about solo assignments."

"That's true," mumbled F. So many maybes, she thought. "'Kay, dismissed."

As N walked away to find the nearest SCAMPER, F shouted, "Wait!" She threw him her HYWA. "Here! Don't give it to the KND until tomorrow, so they won't ask. They'll figure out the 6x12. "

"Thanks!"

As N disappeared from view, F sighed. When nobody was looking she opened the underground stairway to SKIP HQ in the middle of Tech Square and closed it once she got inside.

"F, F, F!" That same pestering voice shouted at F. "What?!" She snapped, annoyed to the point of exploding. S grinned. She liked it when her sister was annoyed; That way she could get her attention. S and F were locked in the neverending rivalry of older sister (S) and younger sister (F). "What's with you today? You're usually silent, but now you're crabby...and cold."

Crabby?F thought. She's never used that word before. Has Sydney been reading ?

F told the situation to S, while she leaned against the wall to prepare for a tiresome story. "Eh," S commented. "The Kids Next Door, like us, are just a group of kids wanting to help other kids in the endless war of adult tyranny. SKIP only sees it from a different perspective. I'm neutral on the issue."

"Me too."

"Heh," S said. "You seem aggressive about it."

F ignored her and walked to the armory. S used the wrong word- again.

Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:51 am

I like the character of Sydney, great job!
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 am

Sydney, inspired by my sister.

Ha ha, she hates to read. I bet she would be a reading level of R, at 17.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:01 pm

7- Visitors (Part 3)

"HEY! It's F!"

"F! Good to see ya!"

F walked through the headquarters of SKIP, not surprised by the welcoming shouts from fellow Agents. She gave a small wave to them as she walked to the armory.

"F, how are ya today?"

A 10-year old boy with chalky blue hair popped out of nowhere in front of the cloaked girl. Her brown eyes widened to the size of a doe's.

"Fine." F calmed down as her eyes closed to their usual size. The boy, AB, bobbed his head side-to-side in beat to whatever music he was listening to from his headphones. He was happy. Too happy. It bothered his leader. "F," he shouted, "wanna see the new weapon Aura made? She let me test it out!"

F nodded. AB pulled out a gun from his jacket pocket and pretended to shoot it into F's eye. "Boom," he whispered and let out a small chuckle. The gun looked like a small and compact toy, but its barrel was the largest part, measuring three inches in circumference. "It's loaded with TONS of acidic micro-gumballs. Just one or two of these things, and your enemy is sure to dissolve!"

"The catch?"

"The catch....?" AB muttered. "Oh yeah! The gun needs to 'rest' for ten minutes between every five shots, so the metal can cool down from the sour acid."

"Whatcha gonna do with it?" F asked, curious. She had forgotten the initial purpose of the walk to the armory. It was too late, anyway. They had passed the door to it a while ago. "Aura said to give it to you if and after the tests are complete. And, well, the gun passed every weapon test, so here!" AB handed the gun to his superior. She was humbled, actually.

Since Aura was the first of the founding 5 of SKIP, that made her top-rank, even higher than S and F. But because of her age (17), she couldn't go on missions anymore, and when Aura would turn 18, she would be decommissioned. Nobody called Aura by A; she was too high for that. But F was only called by F, in fear she would enter her "moody times" and retreat to a lonely corner if you called her by her full name, or even her real name.

"Thanks, and send Aura my regards," F said. Aura's little helper beamed, nodded, and ran off.

F sighed. How can Aura trust me with one of her weapons? She went to her room and fell onto the bed. I need a nap.

----------------------------------------------

As she slept, one very familiar figure hovered over her with glowing demonic eyes. It gripped the dagger in its hand so tight it left an imprint in the handle. The figure whispered closely to F's ear, in a singsong voice:

Time's running out.
You can shout,
But no one will hear you.

Three in their graves.
Many you want to save,
But they cannot live long.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:58 am

Bah, you always leave me curious. Awesome, as always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next