The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) Empty
PostSubject: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:58 pm

YAY! It's here! ^o^

PROLOGUE

In the great throne room of massive proportions, a monster sat upon the throne, waiting anxiously. The nervous tap, tap, tap of its finger on the throne arm filled the immense room, and no other sound could be heard. A deep growl snarled out of its (what was it?!) throat.

Lord Fuse was he, and he was the terrible and monstrous destroyer of many galaxies, and today he would meet an even more horrible being than he himself. The Universe would never hear of him again. But enough talk; he was growing angrier by the minute.

"If those fools do not come within 10 seconds, I shall tear both their heads apart, slowly," Fuse snarled, and smirked coldly at the thought.

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10-

As if on an overdramatic cue, Fuse's top scientists hurriedly enter the throne room, papers flying out of their arms. They were nothing like the original. The first, Fusion Dexter (to be called F-Dexter) panted and looked up to the giant Fuse looking down on him, frowning. The other, Fusion Mandark (F-Mandark), came up to him and whisper something. Scratching his green-tinted orange haired head, sighed. "Indeed." Noticing Fuse was beginning to fume, he began to tell of his latest experiment.

"Sire," F-Dexter began, " I-I mean, w-we, have done many experiments to help us in this war, and we have results!" Results, uh? Whenever those bumbling idiots had "results", their creations, they either failed, blew up, went rogue, or turn out completely useless! Idiots. "Very well," Fuse huffed, not trying to hide rage, "carry on."

"Sire, we have created a helper scout to report us of the Earth's progress in technology, so we may better prepare ourselves for this battle," F-Dexter said. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?! "Sire?"

"YOU BUMBLING, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING FOOLS!! OUT THERE IS A MASSIVE WAR GOING ON! AND YOU STUPID (bleep) IMBECILES SAY TO SEND OUT SCOUTS WHEN WE ARE LOSING! YOU..." Fuse shouted, furious. "Your blood pressure!" F-Mandark warned. Surprised at his master's rant, F-Dexter replied, "We shall send it back in time, so we are better prepared. No need to shout."

At this, Fuse calmed down, like a toddler in a tantrum being given a lollipop. "Show me." F-Dexter and Mandark argued who would bring it in, until they saw Fuse's fists tighten.

F-Mandark quickly wheeled in a cart covered with gray linen rotting at the edges. "Behold!" He took off the covering in a dramatic way. Fuse eagerly anticipated the appearance of the scout.

It was a magnificent humanoid adolescent Fusion!

No, that's what Fuse wanted it to be. Instead, there was a Fusion baby in its place. Fuse opened his mouth in shock, disappointment, and outrighteous anger. "What...is...this???" He hissed. "Since it will be sent back in time," F-Mandark explained, "it must be a baby, so it can disguise itself as a normal human." Sighing in relief, Fuse looked out the window and smirked each time a pitiful human was defeated by the mighty Fusion.

"Very well," he agreed, "I'll go along with your plan." Fuse waved his hand over the lifeless baby and suddenly, its eyes opened. He was surprised to see that it looked familiar, but he couldn't remember whom it looked like. Fuse waved his hand over the baby and suddenly, its crimson eyes opened. The baby smirked as if it knew of the plan.

F-Dexter brought a time machine camouflaged to look like a meteor and punched in the following on the pop-out keyboard:

04/18/01

F-Mandark placed the baby into the machine while he did it, and once it was complete, the machine launched off, leaving a hole in the ceiling. As it flew towards Earth, time went backward until the day of April 18, 2001.

Before Fuse could congratulate himself, a loud in-Fusion knock came from the door.

Last edited by Forestgur on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:04 am

Come on now Fuse, remember your blood pressure... xD

This is interesting, I can't wait to see what happens. From what I remember, you've also improved. Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:53 am

Thanks! Chapter 1 will be up soon, after school. -groan-

At least it's the last day!
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 pm

A few changes to the story:

-Cantara's name has been changed to Candy Aeroair to avoid confusion with you-know-who

-There is an actual diary.

-You may notice Alice is Latina. (I always assumed this but did not mention it before)

That is all. Now...

ONWARDS TO CHAPTER 1!
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 pm

1- Alice and Detention

- Tick tock tick tock- I waited as I sat in my desk, staring at the hard, opaque wood grain. I couldn’t sit still, waiting anxiously for the bell to ring four ‘o’clock and to finally escape the stuffy detention room filled to the brim with boredom. I had finished my homework (Easy!) five minutes ago and now I was thinking, echoing the past in my mind, especially the past two hours. “Alice is a smart-no, genius- girl, but she has to control her behavior, especially in the hallways…..You’re headed straight to the principal’s office, young lady…Stupid girl thinks she can beat us……..” I groaned miserably, joining the others’ in chorus. Some of their groans were in pain, some were nervous, and some were just plain bored. My groan was all, pained, anxious, and bored. I covered my black eye with my shirt sleeve and put my hand against my side where my bruise was, since both injuries were throbbing with pain and angst-filled.

The only person who didn’t moan was the mysterious girl sitting in the desk next to me. She just sat there, drawing something and covering the drawing from all eyes for some reason. Nobody knew her real name, not even the principal knew, because she was registered at Pokey Oaks Junior High with a strange single name. Nobody knew who she looked like either, since she was always wearing a green baseball cap over her head and a forest-green hoodie to conceal her face. She always got into detention by never cooperating with the school dress code and arguing with the teachers about it.

I had always wondered who this girl really was, but the only feature I could identify was her honey-brown eyes, big and wide-eyed as a cow’s. Maybe she’s a human-looking alien from an unknown planet, and her face’s all scaly, so she has to hide it. I thought of past thoughts, investigating the vast possibilities I had thought the girl could be.

-Ring! - The loud school bell indicated all of us that the extended period school day-and the detention period- was finally over. We cheered and hurried out of the school, ecstatic for some freedom.

I looked around once I was finally outside, hoping that I would see my best friend, Candy Aeroair, but she was nowhere in sight. Why isn’t she here like usual? I asked myself. Now what? Then I noticed the slider passing by above on its usual route. “Hey, wait! Wait for me!” I shouted and waved even though I knew it was no use. Some of the riders above pointed and laughed at me and my stupidity. Then the slider sped away, leaving me hopeless with no means of travel. The nearest slider stop was a couple of streets away, but I wouldn’t be fast enough or patient enough to catch it. My house was three neighborhoods away, and unless I could manage the long walk to Peach Creek and convince one of the KND there to gimme a ride home, I’m doomed. - Sigh - Suddenly a kid on his hoverboard zoomed past me, and I then looked back to the couple of kids lingering around holding their own hoverboards. I envied them because I no longer had a hoverboard to call my own. A few years ago, my brother was on his own hoverboard but then lost control over it and slammed right into a cabin at Camp Kidney. Yep, you heard me. It was so bad the hoverboard just flew into Camp Kidney smack in the middle of Prickly Pines. Ever since then, my dad’s been a mite scared of hoverboards and would not let us get one.

Then I spotted that weirdo who had tried to defend me earlier fueling his hoverboard.

---------------------------------
Once I had arrived home, I quickly strode in the door sideways, so my mom wouldn’t see the painful wounds inflicted on me. However, as soon as I said,” Hey, Mom", she instantly knew what was going on. Before I could make my way to the stairs I heard her slippered feet slowly, angrily tap. “Alice Acornberry, get over here now.” I could feel her hand pointing down in front of her, slowly bobbing up and down. I foolishly covered my black eye while I walked over to her, and smiled sheepishly. “Heh…” She glared at me, pressuring me to confess. “I can explain…”

She shook her head and pried my hand away from my face. Boy, did she look mad! “Alice…what did you do?” She asked, left me hesitating and hopeless, and grabbed a bottle of rubbing alcohol from the kitchen cupboard that was nearly empty. As she inspected me for any further injuries, she muttered, “I swear you do this on purpose.”

“Mom, I-I-it wasn’t my fault! There were these newbies who clearly didn’t hear my reputation for being the best fighter in school second only to the Powerpuff Girls, and then they just bothered me for no stupid reason,” I explained, but she found that my knee was skinned and battered and poured some alcohol on it. I winced. “And then I had to protect myself. Then this weird boy just came up and tried to defend me, but guess what? They didn’t listen either, so they just fought me and that boy.”

I braced myself, ready for Mom’s response, but she heaved out a big disappointed sigh.

“Alice…I know you miss your father…and so do I. I also know all these fights you pick at school are just a……way to express your feelings,” she shook her head and stopped me before I could protest. “But you’re doing the wrong way, mi’ja.” She left to the sink to wash the dishes, leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

I wish Dad was still here, I mourned. A month ago, he had gone on a Plumber mission to investigate something in another galaxy. No, I’m not talking about an ordinary boring old plumber; I’m talking about THE Plumbers, the ones who are wide-known throughout the Universe and live the exciting life of a……well, a Plumber! My mom was one too, but she preferred to do the local cases. But there were days when I wondered if being a Plumber’s daughter was really that fun, even though I couldn't anything worth complaining about. But it DID have its kinks. But still…Dad had to go on missions a lot, and I always got into fights, no matter what. -Sigh- I hurried up the stairs up to my room.

Once there, I dumped my backpack and let myself drop silently onto my sweet comfy bed. Finally, I thought. I lied there for about a half hour until I realized my radio was on when I entered, I lazily turned the radio off, and continued my little doze.

My diary! I quickly looked in the metal crate under the bed, but my diary was not there. I looked back and saw my diary splayed on the floor. I knew in an instant whom the criminal was.“Blaze,” I muttered under my breath. I’d deal with him later. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was peeping (Of course no one was) then rapidly scribbled an entry onto the red and green bordered pages:

March 24, 2012

I can’t believe Blaze actually looked into this! Just wait until I get ahold of him and just…

I got in a fight at school-again. It wasn’t my fault, trust me!! That weird boy tried to protect me again- I think his name is Jamie or something. I just KNOW he’s just GAGA for me. Shudder, shudder, and shudder.

I don’t wanna ask him to the school dance, but he’s the only boy who’s not going and I’M the only girl who’s not going. Dances are for babies anyway. Candy’s still going even though she doesn’t have a partner. Maybe I should follow Mom’s advice and just go with the flow and take my mind off Dad.

I think I spotted a developing nebula earlier today. I’m gonna check on my telescope.
-Alice

I placed my diary back into the crate and sneaked over to the little balcony my room had and unfolded the telescope residing adjacent the sliding door (Did you really think that a Plumber’s daughter would have the kind of cheap, plastic telescope you buy at Toys R Us?). I peeked into it, expecting the same as yesterday, and got my notepad ready on the stool. I had gotten the telescope as a gift on my tenth birthday last year, and now that my dad was away, I’d grown so observant of the sky. “Let’s see…Clear, clear, cle-” There was a lime green dot hiding among the clouds. Precariously, I wiped the lens, unsure what to make of it. I looked into the telescope again and this time, magnified it. Instead of being the same size as all specks of dirt, it grew bigger, and I could see spots of brown, grey, and red within the thing. It reminded me of throw-up.

I quickly scrawled all over the thin notepad paper, making it almost all doodle-like:

03/24/10
SPOTTED A THING THAT LOOKS LIKE THROW UP IN FIFTH QUADRANT OF ORION. WILL CHECK STATUS OF NEBULA?? IN BASE TONIGHT!!

Alerted, I changed my clothes as quickly as I could and turned on the radio, and made myself drift off to sleep with the radio playing Sweet Dreams. Heh, sweet dreams. I wish I had them….

-------------------------------------
The scene was blurry at first, but the mist slowly rolled back to the farthest corners of my vision, revealing a place filled with so much sunlight I couldn’t see anything. Instead I heard voices from crowds nearby, undoubtedly unaware of my presence. I heard a voice distinct from the others, since this one was full of hisses and malevolence, threatening to do harm to any. Suddenly I found myself following that strange voice, becoming enveloped into deep darkness. I could see now, and I found myself in a house. Nobody seemed to be inside except that the voice was still roaming here, almost luring me to delve deeper. But I spotted something move in the faint shadows, I thought I saw it motion me to follow it, and though I resisted, I followed.

I was about to smack it into commission just when a pair of fiery red eyes peeked out at me from the shadows. I jumped back, alarmed. I realized this was someone’s bedroom, and someone was sleeping, covered under all those blankets.

I was about to yell in anxiety until the red-eyed thing emerged from the shadows into the fainter silhouettes, partially showing a hand and half its body. It was holding a dagger, which gleamed brightly from the few spots of light. It was about to stab the pile of blankets, but I yelled, “NO!” The dagger flew deep into the bedrail just above the person’s head. “WHAT, ARE YOU CRAZY??” I put my hands to my mouth, realizing I could be dealing with an assassin.

Its red eyes narrowed frighteningly, and it hissed, “He hass something I need…You shouldn’t even be here. How did you get here, when you’re supposed to be sleeping?”

What the-how the?

“Never mind,” it shook its head. “Never mind my orders. I will have to kill you instead!”

It lunged at me with a sword in its other hand, but it just passed through me. Its eyes widened in realization while my mouth hung open, shocked.
“I forgot. You’re dreaming, and I can’t hurt you now. But I’ll wait until you wake up. Jusst wait….”

The scene blurred again, and I could only hear the helpless sounds of screams.
----------------------------------
“ALICE! Dinnertime!” Mom’s voice rang throughout the house, and I was so overjoyed to hear the bird-like sound of her voice awaken me from a nightmare (which was surprising, cause I had nerves of steel).

I joined her downstairs.

Last edited by Forestgur on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Long, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:35 pm

When I imagined Blaze and Candy, I saw them as mysterious yet familiar characters.

2- Night Turns To Morning (part 1)

After a nice dinner, I lingered around the kitchen table, teasing and bothering Blaze as payback for reading my diary. “Get out of the way, I’m doing my homework,” Blaze growled. “Oh really? I thought you were doing it at your friend’s house,” I accused, emphasizing that last sentence. I would go as far to reveal his secret: He was actually dating someone! “What did I ever do to you?” He mouthed inaudibly. “You read my diary!” I whispered.

“I’m sorry, all right?”

I blocked my ears, yelling, “LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA! I DON’T HEAR YOU!” “Fine. I AM SORRRY I READDD YOUURR DIIIIARRY!” He shouted back, and led to Mom slapping us across our cheeks.

“I’m gonna go outside,” I announced as I opened the door and then put on a baseball cap yelling, GO YANKEES. “Isn’t it a little too early in the spring to be wearing those shorts?” Mom asked from the sofa, reading a book. I shrugged, looking at my green camouflage shorts, and exited.

Did I mention that my house is across the street from Foster’s House for Imaginary Friends? Of course I didn’t.

I had hoped to find Mac and Bloo in the mansion, but I looked everywhere in Foster’s, and not a trace of them could be found, except for a note that said they and the others were on a “road trip” with Frankie. Disappointed, I sat down on a chair, not knowing what I would do. The only thought that occurred to me was: I should bother Blaze one more time. But I shook it off, feeling crummy. So I went outside, thanked Mr. Herriman for letting me in, and went home.

I was dreadfully, agonizingly, painfully, excruciatingly, and utterly BORED.
I slowly made my way up to my room, just when I heard Blaze in his room. Barging in, the first thing I saw was a white flash, and then Blaze nervously peered at me, pushing his red-orange bangs covering his left eye back. I sighed in pity, muttering under my breath, “Emo.” I stood in the doorway, staring at him. “You’re not trying to kill yourself with a shiny knife, are you? You’re not emo, right?” he only looked at me like I needed to go to some mental hospital.

“No,” he replied,” I…was only playing with…a flashlight.”

I eyed him suspiciously, and left to my room next door. “Just remember, Blaze. My room Is just next door,” I warned as I closed the door.

--------------------------------
“Thank God she didn’t see,” Blaze said as soon he was sure Alice had entered her room. “If she had seen, it would completely freak her out.” He looked resentfully towards the window, took off the mask he was wearing, and jumped out the window. "I'm pretty sure they won't notice," he said as he left for Offworld Plaza for the night.
------------------------------
I was on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. There was a thump from Blaze's room, and I quickly went over to the balcony to look into his window.

No one was inside, and the window was open. What the heck? Just to make sure, I looked down. He wasn't there either. How could he had gone that fast? I walked back inside; it was starting to rain.

As I closed the balcony door and shut the curtains, the phone began to ring. I grabbed it, looked at the caller ID, and said, "Please state your message at the beep. BEEP."

"Hey, Alice? Come to the phone now. I've got something to tell ya. You...Alice. You're there, aren't you?" Candy's voice faded when she realized I was only joking and I laughed. "Yeah, I'm here."

"Ok," Candy started. "You're coming to the dance, right?" My smile inversed into a frown. "No," I replied," dances are for babies. No offense, Candy." I could hear her fairy-like laughter over the phone. "Oh my gosh...so.. You're not going, then. Ok, what happened today?"

I explained it all to her. "So...Sorry I wasn't there," Candy apologized. "I..hadda go somewhere after school." I could hear the lie in her voice and said, "Candy, it's ok. No need to lie," although I was really disappointed. "Yeah...."Candy's voice faded, and both of us didn't what to say. "So, uh...bye," we both said and then I hung up first.

Oh my gosh, I'm sleepy. I changed into my red PJs and dropped onto the bed and just drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Ah, yes. The tomboy hanging out with the giggly girly-girl. First time I've used that "opposites attract" thing.

There is much more to Candy's ditching and Blaze's sneak-out, no matter how simple and typical they seem. Candy's ditch? She did have to do something, yet she cannot explain it. Blaze's sneak-out? Oy vey.

All will be revealed...later.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:37 am

Interesting... I love the sibling rivalry between Alice and Blaze. I also like the telescope part. Smile
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:26 am

YEAH! FUSIONS KILLING EACH OTHER!!

2-Night Turns To Morning (part 2)

On his gargantuan throne, Lord Fuse sat there, anticipating a plan for his next target. Halfway into devising it, he boomed, "FUSIONS!" Immediately a huge swarm of green-skinned alien creatures zipped into the room, though it seemed unlikely for all of them to fit into there. "FUSIONS," Fuse barked, "our target: Earth. Our goal: Destroy its puny, pathetic, miserable little souls. Why? To survive. Those jaosueasa will be very scared if we do." Some Fusions were suspicious of Fuse's choice word. That Fusion word hasn't been used in a million years, thought one very suspicious-looking Fusion. There's always the chance... It looked around, careful not to attract the attention of the others. No, like I thought.

"F-F!" Fuse commanded, and the poor Fusion silently came up to him, ready for its punishment. "What are you doing? You're not turning traitor on us, are you?" F-F gulped, thinking, Curse his mind reading ability, then squeaked, "No, Lord Fuse, no. I was...looking for a friend, is all." Fuse"s eyes narrowed in suspicion, then ominously whispered, "I know who you are. Don't try to fool me, unless you prove your loyalty. You don't want that miserable idiot you're protecting to die, do you?" F-F did not respond at all. "Get out of my sight." The Fusion scampered to the farthest corner of the room, obviously scared out of its wits.

"Anybody else?" Fuse asked triumphantly, and nobody dared to think or even breathe. "No. Good then. F-Dexter! F-Mandark! F-Jack! F-Ben!" The four quickly appeared at his throne, asking, "Yes, lord?"

"I have a special mission for you." He whispered into their ears so secretively that the Fusions nearest could not hear even a breath from him. When he had finished, he asked, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sire." The four Fusions floated back to their places swiftly with pokerfaces. "Very well," Fuse concluded, "you may all go back to your tasks." They rapidly flew out of the room, faster than they had came in. Only one Fusion remained, standing still in a salute. Fuse smirked; how she amused him with her loyal idiocy. "And what have you got to report?" He asked and walked up to her, towering high above. "Master," the Fusion began, "I have heard of a powerful and terrible beast that is buried deep inside the Earth. Perhaps it can become your slave, or better; Make it a Fusion to unleash terror and destruction upon the Earthlings. And I know some people who can be....er, trustworthy."

"No," Fuse replied, "no Earthling deserves our trust and kindness; for they are our enemy, and our enemy will all be destroyed. But I love your idea of a Fusion of the beast you speak of." He nodded in approval; that would further his plan. "Find the beast's location, and report to me about it. You may go."

"Yes, master." The Fusion exited, leaving Fuse by himself. She closed the giant doors, smirking wickedly and thinking thoughts of pure malevolence. Which is why she was surprised when someone attacked her.

F-F pounced on the Fusion, threatening to stab her with a Fusion Matter-infused dagger of steel. "You can't go back, you can't," F-F cried out. "I won't let you." The Fusion only stopped the dagger in mid-stab, saying, "Silly girl. You know who I am, and yet, you don't know who you are." F-F's face (if she had one) went blank and she dropped her dagger, red eyes widening in fright. "You're already there, aren't you?" The Fusion replied, "Yeah," then picked up F-F by the throat, choking her.

"I-I-I hae u," F-F gagged. "Wha u be b-" The Fusion threw her out the window, way into space, leaving poor F-F to suffocate and die in cold space. "I hate you, too," she said, glaring out at F-F's unconscious body zooming out of Planet Fusion's thin atmosphere.

Turning around slowly, the Fusion lunged, fangs bared.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:21 am

2-Night Turns To Morning (part 3)

I woke up with my heart pounding in a cold sweat, and instinctively felt my throat for bite marks. Feeling none, I sighed in relief and my heart almost dropped to a beat rate of 0. That was the scariest thing I've ever seen! I looked over to my alarm clock and saw that the time was 4:47 A.M. "Phew." Slowly, my arms still shaking nervously like crazy, I sat up, and took a slow look at my room.

Multiple posters of astronomy, Plumbers, and Ben 10 were taped to the walls, almost glowing from the black walls. I looked up, and saw the glow-in-the-dark solar system model illuminate on the ceiling, giving me the impression of the Space Show at the Hayden Planetarium. I sighed in relief; I was alive, for sure. I took a look to the side and saw a framed photo of me, Blaze, Mom, and Dad together at Offworld Plaza on the nightstand, and sighed sadly. But sometimes, death is better than living.

I got out of bed, slipped on my (yuck, pink) plush slippers, and slowly crept down the stairs. On the way to the door, I saw Mom on the sofa asleep, book in her hand, about to fall. Respectively, I carefully took the book from her and put it back in the small library we had. Sighing and taking one last look, I closed the door.

I ran down the street until I reached Delightful Developments in Peach Creek Estates. Throwing my left slipper at the fence (why couldn't it be electrocuted?!) to make sure it wasn't electric, I then ran up to it and jumped over.

"Shoot!" I quickly jumped back out. There was a huge deep rut filled with tar! Actually, I thought Father would put up worse things than that. Father and I have a loooong history of torturing each other. It all began when I T.P-ed his house one Halloween when I was 6 cause he didn't give me any candy or anything, so I teamed up with a KND sector (despite their protests) to give his home the Ultimate T.P-ing of All Time. However, I got carried away and didn't notice when they ran away when the door opened; the rest is history: I wanted revenge; he still wants revenge.

I threw my slipper into the tar, eager to watch it sink into the bottom of the rut (I hate pink, okay?!). I ran to the entrance, wary of the booby traps that could befall on my way. Once there, I threw my other slipper onto the ground of the developments, wishing it could be destroyed by now. When nothing happened, I thought, Father thought I was too clever for my own good. He's the one who is. I ran into the middle of the site to a white peg in the ground, dirtied by the dust rolling around.

I kicked it, and automatically a small screen with an outline of a thumb appeared. I pressed my thumb against the holographic screen, but a robotic voice rejected, saying, "Thumb dirty."

I groaned in frustration. Father could be tracking me down this very second! Wait a minute. I reached into my PJs pocket and found a small inked copy of my thumbprint, wrapped in plastic. I gingerly peeled off the plastic and then placed it onto the screen. Scanning it, the voice said, "Plumber granted access." I winced at the word Plumber. I wasn't a Plumber, well, not a real one. And Plumber brought back many memories of Dad, so many...

The ground surrounding the peg turned to a steep slide, and the ground seemed to swallow me up.

When the slide had halted to a stop, I landed into the middle of a giant Plumbers HQ. Sweet? You bet.

I ran to the weapon/armor equip center and put on a pair of Plumber boots that were just my size. After that I ran back to the middle up to a humongous supercomputer with purple words crossing the blue screen, reading: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PLUMBERS. Wincing again, I placed my hand on a way smaller screen until the robotic voice said: "Access granted. Person identified: Alice Acornberry."

Suddenly the lights turned red, the computer screen went red, and the huge letters turned a dark red, and alarms blared out. Sitting down and covering my ears, I read the screen:

WARNING HAZARDOUS METEORS WILL NOT BURN THROUGH ATMOSPHERE

"Oh, God!" I fell off the seat. The soundwaves were too much.

Now that I look back at it, I guess I should've done something. If I did, maybe...things would be different. But, no, that's a different reality.

I thought, The Plumbers will handle it, right? I looked to the weapons and armor storage, a bit doubtful. Gosh, I hope so.

After I turned off everything, I left the base and Delightful Developments, heading for home. As I walked in my new boots, the eerie green dot in the sky glowed.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:04 am

Write more, more, MORE! I really want to know what happens.
Back to top Go down
AmiYumiSuki
AmiYumiSuki

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 am

This is awesome. You're awesome. I love you! (As a friend Very Happy)

Hey I know- (gets gagged, bound, and thrown out the window)

(comes in)

Hey. I see you've met my decoy bot. I killed her to prevent spoilers.

England rocks, by the way.

AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:03 am

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?! You're alive?!!

So it was your decoy ALL THIS TIME????

Bless England for allowing you to vacation there.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 am

Eh, must have gone to bed. Jet lag stinks.

Note to self: Never let Ami build decoys, especially reviewer ones and spoiler ones.

I have a feeling Chapter 4 will have a terrible cliffhanger....
Back to top Go down
AmiYumiSuki
AmiYumiSuki

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 am

True. Jet lag DOES stink.

And now I'm going to bed.

I will destroy my spoiler bots later.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:06 am

My feeling was right.

3- PANIC LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!! (Part 1)

When I arrived home, it was 5:38, so I killed time in Dad's study, reading books on astronomy. I didn't dare to sleep. What really interested me was a book about the possibility of parallel realities.(Yeah, I'm a really smart tomboy. Get used to it.)

Around six, I heard the door open and close two times. I didn't bother to look; I was busy fussing over the chaotic inflation theory. Probably Mom or Blaze.

At nine, I was finished with the book, so I left Dad's study, and went into the kitchen to have breakfast. There, I saw a yellow post it on the fridge. As I picked it up, I read the note:

Alice, Blaze, I need to go to Offworld Plaza.

Take care,
Mom.

"Yes! I have the whole place to myself, well, except for Blaze," I cheered, though at the back of mind there was a hint of worry. Why did she have to go? What's she gonna do? Was it about Dad? Did something happen to him? Was he alive? Was he dead?

Darn. When Mom gets back, she'd better tell me. I frowned in dismay; what if Dad was actually... No, I thought, don't think about it. Instead of thinking, I focused on getting that impossible-to-reach cereal box, though I'd lost my appetite. Mindlessly, I prepared a bowl of raisin bran and left it on the counter for Blaze, and hid all the cereal behind the sofa. That'd teach him.

I plopped onto the sofa and turned on the TV to watch cartoons.

----------------------------------------

The doorbell rung, and I was lying on the sofa. Once I heard it ring, I scurried upstairs to change into my favorite outfit. No way would I let the public see me in my PJs.

Upstairs, I heard Blaze open the door and Candy's voice greet him. "Hey, Blaze. Where's Alice?" She asked. "She's upstairs. Wanna wait?" Blaze replied, and I was disgusted to hear a tinge of flirting in the question. I'll never understand boys, not in a zillion years.

"No thanks," Candy answered, and I was even more shocked to sense regret in it. What the heck did they wanna do?! "I wanna show her some dress I might wear to the dance." Seeing this as an opportunity, I raced downstairs, half dressed. I had my red button halter on but my soft red skirt was still on.

Blushing, I said, "Uh, I just woke up." With a suspicious look in her eye, Candy cheerfully squealed, "Ohmigosh Alice I just found these so CUTE dresses at the mall! Whadda ya think?!" She jumped up and down, holding a gold cocktail dress in one hand, holding a white dress with puffy sleeves in the other, and wearing a dark purple dress that was slit in the right leg. Guessing, I chose the one she was wearing. At least the color matched her eyes.

Covering my ears to prevent them from bleeding, I yelled, "Purple awesome!" At last Candy stopped squealing and jumping and nodded in approval. "Yeah. It's pretty." I replied, "For someone (that's me) that hates dresses, I like that dress." Candy smiled and hopped some more. 14-year-olds, sheesh!

"Hey, look over there!" She stopped and pointed to the glowing green flashes of light in the sky, sourcing from the steady green dot. The dot was bigger now, and some bits of color could be seen.

"The meteors," I mumbled, and for the first time in my life I experienced true fear.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:07 pm

3- EVERYBODY PANIC LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!! (Part 2)

"EVERYONE PANIC!!" I yelled when the rays of green light grew closer towards the Earth. And some were aimed at Foster's.

I ran out and into Foster's and yelled all the way: "EVACUATE! EVACUATE! RUN FOR ALL YOUR LIVES!! RUN!!" Where's Mac and where's Bloo? I searched up and down until I found them in Bloo's room, playing video games. "Hey, Alice," Mac waved, but Bloo was too engaged in the game to notice. "Alice, why are you wearing a skirt?" Closing the door to muffle out the sounds of the panicking stampede I had created, I panted out, "I wear a skirt when I sleep, okay? Plus, guys, we gotta get outta here."

"Why?" Mac asked, and Bloo even paused the game for a while, finally interested. "Meteors gonna hit Earth," I gasped out of weariness. Bloo looked up from his game, and finally said, "WHAT?" His eyes widened and looked out the window, pointing to the rays of light. "Those?" I nodded. "THAT'S AWESOME! Maybe those are alien ships and they're coming to take over the world! Then everyone's gonna fight and ZAP! BOOM! ZAP! It's finally gonna be exciting here!"

My eye twitched. "You don't understand," I explained. "Those meteors are coming HERE! If we don't get out, we'll go KABLAMO! You understand, Bloo?" He was silent for a moment but then he nodded.

"Okay, then-"

-CRASH!-

I looked out the window in agonizing dread. There was a dim green glow in the front lawn, and I couldn't see through all the dust and dirt flying around. "At least the lawn only got destroyed," Mac said. "It'd be way worse if it landed on top of us." Suddenly, the wind blew harder and harder, and a creak could be heard. Stepping from the window, I warned, "Get out from the window NOW." -creeeeeeaaak- "C'MON!"

We leaped behind the bunk-bed for our lives, the creeeak getting longer and louder. "Actually, get under." As we crawled under the bed, the creaking stopped. "What," I started and stopped crawling, "just-"

-KABOOM- The windows shattered, and the earth quaked. "Go, go!" I urged them to make some room for me.

When it all had finally stopped, I cautiously crawled out, hesitant to see the damage to Foster's.

It was dark. All the electricity had been turned off, and I had to feel with my hands to make sure I wasn't going in circles. When I was certain nothing was gonna happen anymore, I stood up and assured, "It's safe...I think." I waited until I saw the silhouettes of Mac and Bloo get out of the bed.

"Hey, what's that?" I heard Mac ask and he pointed to the corner. A strange glop of green goo stirred in the corner, like Jello when you touch it and it jiggles. I kneeled over at the corner, cautious not to fall into it, and poked it with my finger. "Ow!" I cried out. It stung, and the pain was numbing. Rubbing my finger, I said, "Don't touch it." Obviously. "Look over there!" Bloo warned. More goo was seeping into the room, and the bed began to break apart on contact with it.

"We should go. Now!" We ran out, careful to step over the rivulets of goo in our way. "Where's my paddleball?!" I heard Bloo yell, but he ran as well.

The rest of the mansion was worse, especially the stairs. A lot of the steps were crumbling, and a couple times I had to pull up Mac and Bloo so they wouldn't be destined to drop down the stairs dead. Once outside, I frantically scanned the area, picking up a shard of glass with a vein of green running across it. There were Blaze and Candy fighting these........live droplets of Fusion Matter*? I shook my head. Whatever. Let's fight! "Keep on running!" I shouted to Mac and Bloo. "We'll handle these." I heard Bloo complain, "Aw, but I want to watch!", though Mac pulled him to the back of Foster's.

*From now on, they are referred to as FM or Fusion Matter.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Gosh, I love Bloo and his... His... Let's go with personality. Smile
Back to top Go down
AmiYumiSuki
AmiYumiSuki

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 pm

There are two possibilities:

1: Bloo drank too much caffeine soda.

2: He watched all the 2010 movies.
Back to top Go down
AmiYumiSuki
AmiYumiSuki

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:15 pm

There are two possibilities:

1: Bloo drank too much caffeine soda.

2: He watched all the 2010 movies.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:27 pm

You destroy the spoiler bots?
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 am

Nvm, I just found out robots....uh, just don't use them as dummies. Almost caused fire in house.

3-EVERYBODY PANIC LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!! (Part 3)

First, I watched Blaze and Candy fight those Spawns, and took note of their actions. Blaze was whacking them with a baseball bat (That's mine!) repeatedly until his targets exploded into FM. Candy was performing kung fu (I didn't know she knew kung fu!!) onto the Spawns, kicking them in the face/head/whole thing is body multiple times that they couldn't attack her. And I? I stood there, vaguely amazed. I wished Bloo and Mac could have seen this. Especially Bloo.

Particularly Bloo.

Let's get this started. I pointed the glass at a nearby Spawn, unsure when to attack. "Uhhhhhh......" The Spawn had evil eyes of red that took up almost all of its face. The mouth, however, was a simple line. "Ok..." I hesitated, but I finally poked the Spawn several times until it exploded. "That's all it takes?" I questioned the strength of these Spawns, how they could manage to destroy the Earth. "Easy."

I swung my sword at four Spawns, each exploding in a row. Awesome. Then I heard a few cackles. I turned around and saw a Jumbo Spawn emerge from the crater where the meteors had landed, and ran towards it, putting my sword out. The Spawn had a surprised look in it eyes, and I made the hit. "What?" I said, perplexed, and my eyes widened. Oh I made the hit, alright.

The sword was stuck in the Spawn, and it seemed to feel nothing. Instead, it cackled and turned to the side, pulling the sword, along with me, out into the sky. "Oh, darn!" As sudden as I went flying, I saw the middle of the crater as my target. In the middle, however, was this big egg-shaped lump of Fusion Matter. That was my target. Well, either this or die epically like this: I pointed my sword at the lump, ready to die. On your mark, get set...go!

I landed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" I wailed, tears streaming down my cheeks. The pain was so much, too much, I couldn't handle it at all. It was a pain that could kill everything in you, and yet I was alive. I couldn't think, couldn't breathe, couldn't see. The pain was blinding, infuriating, and all I thought about was my life 4 seconds ago. It was literally flashing through my eyes.

All I could hear was Blaze's frantic yells, "HELP! HELP!", Candy's cries, and I lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:19 am

Death By A Spawn, heh. lol
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:26 am

I love me. I'm very sarcastic at times when I get annoyed.

4- Unconscious (part 1)

"Where is she?!" Fuse demanded of the guards standing by the fortress door. The four guards were so disfigured, you couldn't tell if they were Fusions or simply monsters. Better stated: Fusion Monsters. "We don't know," replied a Monster. "We last saw her three days ago. Either she's injured, or traitorous."

"She cannot be a traitor!" Fuse raged. "She was created to do this, all that goes on in her mind is serving Fusion. Anything else is duty, dedication, and rage!" The Monsters looked at each other with uncertainty. How dare they, thought Fuse. "HOW DARE YOU IGNORE YOUR LORD! THAT IS-"

"Your blood pressure, sire," warned a guard. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY STINKING BLOOD PRE-" Fuse saw a figure limp into the fortress, and frowned. It was F-F. He went to her, about to rant. Before he said a word, F-F said, "I saw her three days ago, also," and floated past. Fuming, Fuse said, "Sources tell me you fought her three days ago." That made F-F stop, back still turned. "She...attacked me. I lost, and she threw me into space." I explain a lot, don't I?

"And have you seen her since?'

"Hmm, no," F-F said sarcastically. "Let me look for her all over the place. Hmm...nope, I haven't!" Before Fuse could explode, he thought up a suitable punishment for her. "Fine, then," he said, "I guess you will search for her, after all, you were the last she saw."

F-F's blood-red eyes widened, undoubtedly surprised, but she seemed pleased by the way she replied and bowed. "Well, Lord Fuse," she replied, no sarcasm at all, "I'm honored." She swiftly left the fortress before he could answer.

When F-F was far away from the fortress enough that Fuse could not hear, she thought, Loser.

Last edited by Forestgur on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)   The Diaries of Alice (revised edition) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diaries of Alice (revised edition)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next