The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Approaching Death Saga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MercuryGirl
MercuryGirl

Character Information
Health Points:
Approaching Death Saga Left_bar_bleue100/100Approaching Death Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Approaching Death Saga Left_bar_bleue10/100Approaching Death Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Approaching Death Saga Left_bar_bleue20/7000Approaching Death Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

Approaching Death Saga Empty
PostSubject: Approaching Death Saga   Approaching Death Saga EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 pm

This is a story that I wrote when I was bored. MG read it and saw a good idea so she co-wrote it because I'm not that good a writer. We didn't use word to do this so there will be some grammar and spelling errors here and there. Here's the prologue.

There have been a great many legends told throughout the many cultures of the world. Tall Tales, stories that we automatically label as false or otherwise completely untrue. Of them the most terrifying is that of The Reaper. The Spirit of death in most cultures would show up knocking on your door. Then he'd reap your soul with his scyth. But the thing about legends is that somethings they're more accurate than they seem.

Approaching Death: Hell's Fury

In the ancient Tale there is a war. The angels and demons fought for complete and total control. Then angels fought for a good cause but were still wrong. It was believed that seven demons created a fiend known as Death. But it's not as simple as that.

There existed a third side in the war. They called themselves The Negative. As part of an agreement to wipe out the angels once and for all, their leader, a fiend named Zoa, helped six demons create two fiends, Death and another unrelated creature. Each demon eached passed on one sin that later bacme known as The Seven Deadly Sins. Sloth, Envy, Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, and thanks to Zoa, Pride.

But Zoa tricked the demons and had the two reatures destroy them. Six demons took the titles of their fallen superiors but most of them fled from the war and wanted nothing more to do with it. The dispersal of the seven sins awakened The Reaper once again to do his job and take the souls of the fallen. But he became sentient and started to realize how pointless the war really was and he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Approaching Death Saga Left_bar_bleue0/0Approaching Death Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Approaching Death Saga Left_bar_bleue0/0Approaching Death Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death Saga   Approaching Death Saga EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:58 am

Wow, that ending's mysterious. I love the story of the Seven Deadly Sins, I'll be watching this like a hawk! -Grabs telescope- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MercuryGirl
MercuryGirl

Character Information
Health Points:
Approaching Death Saga Left_bar_bleue100/100Approaching Death Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Approaching Death Saga Left_bar_bleue10/100Approaching Death Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Approaching Death Saga Left_bar_bleue20/7000Approaching Death Saga Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death Saga   Approaching Death Saga EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:18 pm

I wander the battlefields of Heaven and Hell and see the ultimate destruction around me. Was there only war? I've seen every world, every realm, and it's always the same, war. It's as if no society could exist without it. I wandered a finished battlefield in the midlands of my realm one day and a demon passed me. I turned around to see her and I discovered that she had an angel's wing as well. "What is Hell's name", I thought. She stopped and stared at me.

"You", she said. She ran up to me and observed.

"May I help you", I asked?

"Hm...you're, you're Death aren't you", she asked?

"I was. How may I be of service?"

"Well how can you stop being what you were made to be", she asked? I turned around and walked away without a word. She followed me.

"I would very much appretiate it if you left me alone", I told her stopping briefly. She tilted her head.

"You never answered my question." I sighed and looked back at her.

"I suppose you can't escape fate. But I can try", I said. I turned around but she was still there.

"Is it hard", she asked?

"If you know what you're doing then no I suppose it's not." Then I sensed something.

"Why do you roam around all these old battlefields?" I stopped at her question. I couldn't come up with an answer. Then I sensed something being shot at her. I stood in front of her and used myself as a shield. An arrow made of angelic light shot through the air and broke against my armor body. "Huh? But that's impossible", said a young voice!

"Why shoot at someone who's done nothing wrong", I asked?

"I am Aero, angel of the sky and right hand to the mighty Neos. I am a noble warriorand she's not innocent. She's a demon and all demons must be destroyed. No matter how cute they are", he said.

"But I'm not even involved in the war! Neos is corrupting everyone. He's making them think that all demons want to kill the angels", said the girl. I stood between her and the angel boy.

"Hold on. From where I stand this girl has an angel wing. She can't be all bad", I argued. Aero put down his bow and his arrows disappeared.

"Yeah but... fine. I have one question though. How come my arrows don't pierce your armor? They can pierce any demon armor."

"My armor is my body for one thing. It can't pierce my armor mostly because it's not demon armor", I said.

"You don't look angelic. You must be a negative! Stand down fiend", Aero said! I walked up to him and grabbed his bow. Then I snapped it and gave it back.

"Next time you start something, you better be sure as hell you can finish it", I said. I walked away without another word. The girl looked at Aero then went back to following me.

"Come on reaper, wait up", she called out!

"I wish you'd stop followig me."

"I forgot to tell you my name. It's Alexia", she said sticking her hand out. I stopped and the wind blew.

"It's nice to meet you. Now goodbye", I said coldly. I kept walking and she kept following me. But I said nothing more. The two of us finally reached my first destination, Hell. "Say nothing and make no mistakes. Odds are that the demons won't take an immediate liking to you... as odd as that may seem", I said as I walked in. Alexia took one step.

"Hey wait a minute. What's that supposed to mean?! Reaper you get back here", she said running after me.

"I'm here to meet someone. I have no clue why you keep following me but it's very unnerving", I said. I walked through the scorching fields. Eyes wandered. Then a fiend pointed out alexia's angel wing. "It's The Reaper! And he's with the confused!"

"Confused", I asked? I looked back at Alexia and she was looking down. Her demon eye was glowing. She looked up andyou could see Hellfire burning in her eye. She was dead serious for a change. Her hands were surrounded by a black flame. "Damn it, get down", she yelled! Two demons attacked us.

"I didn't expect them to get violent", I said.

"Demons are never predictable. don't let your gaurd down!" I grabbed my cape and pulled it off. It closed up and formed into my scyth in mid air. I held it out but the demons were more aimed at attacking Alexia. She blasted one but the other snuck up on her. I threw my scyth at her and she ducked. "What the hell", she yelled?! I pointed behind her to the fallen demon.

"Oh. Thanks", she said.

"I once said it to a naive little angel. If you're going to start something you'd better make sure as hell you can finish it", I said putting my scyth away. Alexia calmed down. She opened her eyes and found my claws in front of her face.

"You'd better be ready to give me one reason not to destroy you right now", I demanded.

"Please allow me to explain. I am part angel and part demon. I'm not sure how as my memory has been frayed somehow. I do remember what I was doing before it happened. I was looking for the demons of the 7 deadly sins. I don't know why but I think finding them all and getting them in one place could restore my memory. And maybe even end the war. I figured you would lead me to them", she explained. I was having trouble believing her until I saw her angel eye.

"So you're looking for the demons of the 7 deadly sins? Well nice to finally meet you said an unfamiliar voice. We both turned around to see a demon girl.

"And you are", Alexia asked?

"Don't ask me how I know but she's the demon of lust", I answered.

"Ding-ding, we have a winner. Lilith, official demon of lust at your service", she said. She jumped down from a rock and looked at Alexia. then she looked at me. She smiled and put her hand on my armor. A mark appeared on my arm. I looked at it and it disappeared.

"Hm...", Lilith said.

"What are you doing", I asked? She took a step back.

"I should've know it wouldn't work", she said.

"What wouldn't work", I asked? Alexia tapped Lilith on the shoulder.

"Excuse me but would you know how to stop this war", she asked?

"Well to tell you the truth I don't really know. Maybe Neos would know", Lilith replied. Alexia was taken over by her demon side.

"Neos is a corrupt coward! His idea of peace is a realm without demons, in other words you too", she yelled!

"I'm sorry I never met him personally. I just heard he was supposed to be this incredible warrior. I didn't mean to make you mad", she said. I didn't understand Lilith. She was still unfeeling like most demons but she did have positive emotions.

"Since when do demons apologize", I asked?

"Not all demons want to be in this war. No demon wants to be part of hell. But we don't have a choice." I looked away.

"There's always a choice", Alexia said. "Someone wise taught me that." Lilith turned to walk away when Alexia stopped her.

"Please don't leave. Not yet, we need you if we're going to end this war", she said. Lilith nodded. We looked to the battlefield below full of fighting and destruction. I took the first step and the others followed. One step closer to our final goal or one step closer to Death
Back to top Go down
MercuryGirl
MercuryGirl

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death Saga   Approaching Death Saga EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:18 pm

The first step of a journey is always the hardest. We walked to the edge of the active war zone prepared for anything. The girls ran through dodging and ducking from arrows and hellfire. I just walked through letting everything bounce off of my armor. "Don't worry about me. There's not a weapon in this realm capable of piercing my armor", I said. The girls kept running. At the hill overlooking the battlefield I noticed a demon observing everything. He was tall and wore a black cloak.

We made out way across and found ourselves at the gates of heaven. "I can't go in so you can go ahead", Lilith said.

"What are you doing here", said a familiar voice? We all looked up and Aero was sitting on top of the gate.

"We need to speak with Neos", Alexia said.

"Good luck. I came back and spoke to him about what you said. He's determined to wipe out all demons and negative. He's a real jerk now", Aero replied. Aero opened the door for us. "You can go in if you're accompanied by an angel", he said. Then he led us in. We drew all kinds of unwanted attention. Alexia spotted a young looking angel sitting down reading.

"Excuse me miss. Would you happen to know where Neos is", she asked? The angel looked up from her book and saw Alexia.

"So it's finally happening. I knew the confused could never be destroyed. My name is Tessa. It's nice to finally meet you. Neos is over in the library. Follow me", said the angel. She led us to a huge structure. Th library was much larger than I thought it'd be. We all went inside. Neos turned around when he sensed us.

"So the confused has come back. But why is she with demons and...impossible. Death? Fools do you know what you've done? You let these fould creatures in. For that I will make your destruction swift", he said. He drew his blade and threw it at me. It didn't pierce my armor but the force was strong enough to send me flying. I landed outside of the library in the middle of the town. I got up as if I felt nothing and drew my scyth.

"If you want to destroy me you will have to try harder", I said. I got ready to throw the scyth and I heard a thunder cloud. Black clouds rolled over the battlefield. A horrid storm destroyed everything. Black lightning struck and a horrifying creature emerged. It was the seventh sin, Zoa. "It is done. The negative have returned and we will never rest until all of this realm is destroyed. And when the time for his freedom has come our vision will become reality. Take joy in what little time you have left, for he is almost free", he said. Then he disappeared.

"See what you've brought? You're very presensce has drawn out the negative. You must be destroyed", Neos said! He threw his blade at me again but Tessa caught it. The sword stopped but there was still an aftershock that knocked me down.

"You will do no such thing Neos. We need them to end this war", she said. Alexia and Aero stood by her. Lilith stood behind me.

"You are all standing by this. Then a new war has been waged. You may leave unharmed for now but if you don't hurry I will likely change my mind", Neos said putting his sword away. He looked up and we were already gone. We made our way to the gates. They wouldn't open. Neos went for his sword. He was about to make a mistake. Aero quickly ran for the gates and tried his hardest to open them. Then Neos threw his sword again. "Never go back on a deal with a demon", I said. Then I blocked his sword with my sycth. The impact was immense. Aero finally got the gates to open. I managed to deflect the sword with all my might. It fell to the ground in front of me.

"Go", Aero said! We all left and Aero closed the doors behind him. We ran to the woods to catch our breath.

"Pretty brave", thing I did huh Alexia", Aero said?

"So what do we do now", Alexia asked completely ignoring Aero who just sulked by a tree. Lilith walked away but stopped briefly.

"Thank you Reaper. Maybe there's hope after all", she said before slipping out of sight. Tessa, Alexia, and Aero all fell asleep. I looked up to the sky and noticed a star.

"Please just let it all end", I thought. Later that night I was still awake when Lilith came back with dripping hair.

"You should be careful. Wandering off into the woods can be dangerous for a demon. Angels come out here sometimes.

"I can take care of myself", Lilith said.

"Maybe but if I'm correct your sin made part of me so you're my responsibility."

"If the seven sins made you and I'm the new holder of one of those sins, doesn't that make you my responsibility?" Lilith had a flirty look on her face but she sat down under a tree and went to sleep.

Morning came and I heard footsteps. A demon wearing a long black cloak walked out of the shadows. "Greetings. My name is Riku... or at least it was", he said. A smaller demon appeared next to him.

"And I'm Andra! Wait. Lily is that you?! YAY! Now we can play that game you promissed", she said!

"No time for games now Andra. Now is the time or action", said Riku with a glowing red eye.

(TBC...)
Back to top Go down
MercuryGirl
MercuryGirl

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death Saga   Approaching Death Saga EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Chapter 1
Part 3

"Lilith we're giving you one chance. You will come back. The demons will win this war and you are going to take part in it. As for the Reaper, I could care less what happens to him or your little friends", Riku said pulling out a sword.

"No Riku. I want nothing to do with this war. Don't you get it? That's why Amy, Ai, and me left! You all were consumed by the corruption of war. It, it's not right", Lilith argued. Riku put his hand on his sword.

"Where you see corruption I see redemption. Enough of this. If you won't listen to reason then you'll listen to force", Riku said swiftly pulling out his sword and going for her. He was about to strike but I blocked him off with my scyth. We both stood there in silence waiting for the other to make a move.

"What's the matter Reaper? Affraid to make the first move?"

"No, only awaiting the storm", I replied. I must've struck a nerve. Riku lashed out at me. He swung at me with his blade but I kept meeting it with my scyth. Riku paused and his blade split in two.

Aero pulled out his bow and shot light arrows at Andra. Andra smiled menacingly and pulled out a dagger. She split each arrow down the middle. They stood ready to fight then ran right at eachother. Lilith tried to help him when she could and Alexia focused on Riku. Tessa backed away and put down her book. She was stunned.

Riku remained persistent but I proved to be his better. He started getting sloppy and I took the chance to counter his strike then knock him down. He tried to get up but I held my scyth to his neck. "I am the spirit of death. I can destroy you right now or show you mercy and let you leave. You should hope I choose the latter", I said. Riku stared at me. I put my scyth away and let Riku get up.

Andra was beating Aero and Lilith badly. She'd cut them up but let them live. "Yay I win! Let's play another game some time kay! B'bye Lily and Aero", she said as she disappeared with Riku. Tessa ran up to us out of breath.

"We're in grave danger. The negative aren't sending Zoa. Zoa was never sealed away he simply stays on his throne in the negative world. Zoa's sending his last resort. The fiend her created with the six demons to accompany The Reaper. A fiend called Banthos which translates to..."

"Desolation", Lilith said.

"Correct. It's a mindless creature fueled by destruction. Reaper if they manage to free that creature then you are the only one that can stop it", Tessa said. There was a dead silence.

We all agreed and went on to the edge of the woods. The battlefield that was once consumed by violence was now overtaken by destruction. The storm brought by the negative left nothing. "For the sake of the world we have to end this war", Alexia said. She was right. For if we failed there would be nothing. Nothing but Death.

(TBC...)
Back to top Go down
MercuryGirl
MercuryGirl

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death Saga   Approaching Death Saga EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Chapter 1
Part 4

We roamed the entire battlefield and found nothing. We were about to give up when I sensed something. Something bad was about to happen. "So Lilith you know all six other demons", Alexia asked?

"There are only five others. Those two we just met were the demons of Greed and Gluttony. The others are a demon named Harvey but he calls himself the Harvester. He is the demon of sloth. Amy is the demon of wrath and Ai is the demon of envy", Lilith explained.

"Then who does the last sin belong to", Aero asked?

"Zoa", Tessa answered.

"I'm sure we can do it", Alexia said with an upbeat attitude!

"Don't be so sure. The odds of us failing are far greater than those of success", I argued. Alexia slumped over.

"Y'know Reaper, you're a real downer." We began to migrate back to Hell in search of the demons. One the way Tessa started a new book.

"Do you always have to have a book in front of your face", Aero asked? Tessa glanced at him out the corner of her eye then refocused back on her book.

"So Lilith what happened between you and the other demons", Aero asked? Lilith stopped walking. We all paused and looked back at her.

"Forgive me but it is a long story. If I am to tell it we must take time to rest. After become the new holders of the six sins we had to consider the war. Harvey wasn't exactly fond of Angels. The rest of us didn't really care. Riku was Harvey's best friend at the time so he sided with him. Andra had a crush on Riku at the time so she went with them as well. Amy and Ai urged me not to go with them but I did anyway. That's when they disappeared. Later I quit because I saw what the war was bringing to both sides. They told me I was making a mistake but like usual I didn't listen", Lilith explained.

We all sat around and thought about what was said. We figured our best chance was to somehow get Riku to see what he and Harvester were doing was wrong even for a demon. But thanks to Neos that would be a problem. Alexia stood up. "Come on guys we can do it. Angels and Demons working together is the way to end it", she said! Aero got up and stood by her.

"Alexia's right. We're wasting time here. Let's go find those demons", he said!

"Why are the two of you always so energetic", Lilith asked? She got up and walked to the top of a hill. Then she froze. "Guys get up here", she said.

We all got to the top of the hill overlooking a soon to become active war zone. On a cliff stood The Harvester, Riku, and Andra backed up by an army of demons ready to strike. Across from them was Neos standingwith hisnew apprentice and backed by hundreds of angels. "When Ready! ATTACK", Neos yelled! A cloud of arrows filled the air and rained down on the demons protected by a forcefield of darkness.

Harvester took one step forward and signaled Riku. Riku pointed to the angelsand the deemons attacked. This was war at its worst. We sat there and watched helplessly as the slaughter continued.

All the while I sensed something. Something far away far away was taking place. Like a struggle. With every soul lost the struggle grew more intense. The struggle grew wilder and wilder until finally it stopped. Something had just been freed. Something was wrong.

Storm clouds rolled in and that same black lighting devistated the battlefield. "No", Lilith said quietly. I looked out at the battlefield. Harvester, Riku, and Andra were in the middle of it. Everyone exchanged uneasy looks and ran down to the scene. Lilith ran down to help her former friends. "Guys it has to end. All this fighting is fueling this catastrophe", she said!

Harvester gave Lilith a cold stare and disappeared with Riku and Andra. Black lightning struck behind Neos revealing a horrifying creature. The fiend we'd been warned of, Banthos. It had three black eyes and a wide stretching mouth full of fangs. It's four arms were long and thin but powerful. "Vile creature I will send you back to your negative prison", Neos said as he raised his sword.

Neos ran right at the fiend but Banthos grabbed his sword and threw it away. The fool punched Banthos square in the chest but nothing happened. Tessa was busy healing the few warriors remaining. We were all stunned. Banthos picked Neos up then threw him to the ground and started pounding him with him four fists. Neos's sword flew back to him and he tried to stab the creature but it grabbed the sword with one arm and kept beating him with the other three. "We've got to get out of here", Lilith said.

"But Neos", Aero argued!

"He'll be fine", Lilith said grabbing both Aero and Tessa's wrists and dragging them away. We all ran but I looked back. I noticed Neos's apprentice escape in time to avoid seeing the next horrible sight. Banthos used Neos's own sword and drove it through Neos and to the ground. Then the creature turned to the sky and let out a blood curdling roar. We'd witnessed first hand the terror of The Negative.

We found a safe place back in the woods where we could hide. No one spoke for hours. "It's your fault you know", Aero said. Lilith payed no attention to him.

"That creature finished off Neos and it didn't look like it was even trying", Lilith pointed out.

"Don't ignore me", Aero demanded!

"There was nothing we could do! You saw how powerful that thing was! We'd be lucky to have lasted as long as Neos did against it let alone win", Lilith yelled!

"She's right. At least, she's part right. We'll see that creature again. I'm theonly one that can stop it. So the next time it attacks we'll be there. And we'll be waiting", I said.

"First stop, Hell", Alexia said.

(TBC...)
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death Saga   Approaching Death Saga EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Wow, all that in just one chapter. Write more soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Death Saga   Approaching Death Saga Empty

Back to top Go down

Approaching Death Saga
Page 1 of 1