The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Angel Adventures Season One

Go down 
+3
Cookie Dough
Greenganon
BriBri101
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season One   Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:19 am

In response to the chapter above.

Amy: This chapter was really fun for us all right Atomic?

Atomic: Yeah Amy! Even though you got hurt!

Amy: Yeah I still have the burn actually =/

Angel: Should we give a spoiler Chief?

Chief: Why not?

Angel: In the next Chapter Dawg finds it hard to believe Chief and Atomic really admitted that they like me and Amy.

Dawg: Sorry, I just don't believe it!

Chief: He gets some help from a very surprising character right Angel?

Angel: Yes and here he is!

????: He gets help from me! I'm a prankster just like him!

Angel: Epic has not returned. He's prbably looking for Lina!

Cookie: I want a cookie!

Angel: wait... where'd you come from Cookie?

Cookie: Me and Autmn just got back from Bravo Beach.

Angel: Interesting...

Angel: We can't forget the new character!

?????: Like me!

Angel: Chief anything to add?

Chief: Oh yes! who is This Past Angel, Past Amy, Past Tina and Past Lina from what about Past Tine?! Is he coming back?!

Angel: Very good questions, but sadly I can't answer any of them!

Amy: I CAN!

Angel ducktapes amy's mouth shut.

Angel: Your gonna have to find out in ANGEL ADVENTURES SEASON 2!!!!!

Chief and Angel: Goodnight folks!

Atomic and Amy: See you folks later!

Amy and Atomic run for the Ice cream dispeanser.

Cookie and Autmn: That's all for now!

Fire: Buh bye!

????? and ????: BYE GUYS!
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season One   Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:41 pm

so...so beutiful...-sniff-....-cryz-.....lawlz....my fan-fic isnt going to season 2 until chapter 10.....thatz wen atomic tellz amy he likez her and amy tellz him...yada yada......anywayz.....thiz waz good.....to good Suspect lawlz
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season One   Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Thanks Dawg I know the girls are ALMOST dyin Sad Sad Sad or are they?!?! (Manical voice.)
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season One   Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Idk if I should continue this...
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season One   Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:30 pm

CONTINUE THIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ian Gamma
Technician
Technician
Ian Gamma

Character Information
Health Points:
Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season One   Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:35 pm

I AGREE WITH MY DAWGGY!
Back to top Go down
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/200Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season One   Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:37 pm

I THIRD THAT!
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season One   Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Chapter 7: Sadness.

The guys were so sad that the girls were almost dying. The KND operatives were doing everything they could. Numbuh 4 came out.
“We are sorry we lost…” Before he could finish his sentence Atomic and Chief ran in the room and saw Angel on a medical bed. Amy was just waking up.
“W-what happened?” Amy asked, Atomic helped her up. Then they both looked at Angel in the medical bed. “Oh no! Angel!!!!!!!!!!” Amy ran up to her best friend’s bed. Amy could already see Chief getting angry.

“Chief?” Amy and Atomic asked cautiously Chief ran out. Amy sighed. Atomic comforted her. “It’s Alright Amy, I’m sure Angel will return heh.” Dawg rode in "So, what's happening here?" Dawg saw Angel on a medical bed. "A-A-Angel....died" Amy cried. "She'll come back, don't worry" Atomic continued to comfort her. Atomic, Dawg and Amy walked out of the tree house. Chief was waiting outside for them. “Angel gave me directions in case there was an emergency.” Amy said starting to get back in her happy-go-lucky mood. “My sisters, Arianna Anbu and my adopted sister Zoey Tennyson. Will be with us. They should be on their way now actually.”

“Your sisters?” Atomic, Dawg and Chief asked at the same time. “You have sisters?” Atomic asked. “Yes. I do.” Just as Amy said that, Arianna rode in, Zoey flew in. “We’re here!” Zoey and Arianna said in unison.

“Your sister is THE Zoey Tennyson!” Dawg exclaimed. “Zoey Tennyson is my favorite of THE Tennysons!” Dawg exclaimed again Zoey laughed. “Umm. Just because I traveled through time, defeated Mumbo the Magician, befriended Starfire, Raven, Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy does not mean I am famous does it?” Zoey asked.”Duh of course!” Dawg added.

‘C’mon we gotta go.” Amy insisted. Dawg followed Zoey all the way there. “Well that was easy.” Chief replied.

“Follow my lead.” Amy replied to everyone. Amy did a slideshow of patterns of getting over to the pedestal they were trying to reach. Everyone nodded they followed her patterns. “Ok. One one wish may be granted to a pure soul.” Amy read the inscription. “A...White soul!” Dawg said. “No Dawg. A pure soul is a soul that seeks that right things.” Zoey interrupted. “Ohhhh.” Dawg reminded himself. “Hey Halt!”A Voice said. Amy turned around to see her friend Arlen! “Amy?” “Arlen?”

The girls smiled at each other. “Guys this is Arlen. Angel put her in charge of protecting this place!” Amy smiled. “Yeah, where is Angel anyway?” Arlen said getting off the subject. Before anyone could say anything. “SHE GONE!” Dawg shouted into the great hall. “Angel. The purest soul in the universe?” Arlen asked. “Impossible!” Arlen said.
(Short not much action I know My next chapter will be better)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season One   Angel Adventures Season One - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel Adventures Season One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2