The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

The Expansion is Here!

Go down 
+6
Rin Kagamine
Dexlabs1
TFT
Blaze Coral
Forestgur
Ian Gamma
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:11 am

Yup there it is in the gallery, the only pic I hadn't deleted, 'Bubbles Nano Party!' We got me on the left, Ian Gamma is right in front of me with the blonde hair, behind him with the jetpac is Mr. NZero, and whos that guy in jeans, black shirt and Johnny Bravo hair?

THAT, is Mr. GMDaniel. Standing right there, right in the middle of you all, and you never even knew.

This kind of thing happened more than you could imagine, and the secret was hard as hell to keep. Now that I think of it, it might be why I cropped out the chat in the pic. Things don't get caught in the midst of a party, but in a still image, his secret might've been figured out. Who knows? I can't remember that far back.

Other evidences of fishyness would be that pic of me and GMDougR discussing breakfast in the middle of one of the most important crisis threads ever (read title of thread in posts).

I'm telling you, this stuff went on all the time... I wish now I hadn't gotten rid of so many pics in my anger...

All these things were painfully obvious for any smart player who saw them at the time, even though I tried to be as silent as I could.

More counter-leaking measures I am now remembering:
At one point, Tisirin created an actual group for players, I can't remember what he called it, but Viva leaked the fact it actually existed on the forums so you might've heard. Basically it was for the 'highly influential' players to 'vote' on some things that were going on as an insider group. Very few people made it in, and were contacted by E-mail to join it. How is this a counter measure you ask? Well, he put in all the most likely peoply who were already insiders, to keep track of them, regulate them, and to know which players could be blamed for public leaks after that. How do we know that was it's true purpose? A GM told us so, in secret.

They would tell the group about upcoming things yes, but it was far delayed and controlled. For example we heard from GMs about vehicles 2 months before annonced from GMs, about 2 weeks before the announcement, all the sudden Tisirin tells our group, "Oh, vehicles are coming out, we just thought of this, what do you all think?"

It was all fairly confusing, we had to keep up with all this stuff of what we know vs what Tisirin told us, and try not to leak the wrong stuff. This, that, and everything else became just this massive wad of confusion and here I was trying to stop certain things from happening BEFORE they could be annonced, because after it was posted on the forums to everybody, it was too late to stop it.

...Funny thing was, even once they did announce it, it took them forever to get anything done. Imagine that, how long the freaking vehicles took after announcing it? And add a whole 2 months. Thats how long they took, and I'd wager it was partially because of all this leak stopping they were trying to do.

The game was almost never standing on stable ground, it was more like a giant spider web that somebody had run through, and everybody was always scrambling to put the fragile thing back together again.

I have other things to say too but I'll give it a rest for a second again. Haven't even mentioned what kinds of things us connected players could do and get away with. It's astounding really. Think on this... How come TheFallen (404Error) found all those secret places far before everyone else and didn't get in almost any trouble at all when others after him got banned?
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Himsangel
Technician
Technician
Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:29 pm

hey does anyone knw if there are still fm boosters in the game cuz i barely get shet as fm when i do missions any help plz???
Back to top Go down
TFT
Helper
Helper
TFT

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:52 pm

I kinda guessed Viva was in on something just by the way she seemed to know everything, Green as we've established kept the secret pretty well, and JRs didn't really, but it seemed to me like he just figured it out...

Anyways, it seems like for some reason in the past year, a lot of major companies have been trying to crack down on leaks. (Nintendo even, back in fall '10 was issuing cease and desist letters to major pokemon fansites threatening lawsuits to keep leaked pics from going out)
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Yup. There were quite a bit more than 3 though. Fallen, Moonbunny, etc. I can't remember all of them though, been too long. But there was a definite obvious group of people anybody couldv'e seen.
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
RougeShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:32 am

Hm. I wasn't 'round on FF or the forums enough to notice much, other than the fact that JOM and Viva knew a shitload. I joined in May and essentally all but left by August. And, honestly, I didn't care all that much back then about the game, so I didn't really care what was going on behind the scenes. Got more entertainment out of ToonTown back when I played it then I got out of FF... I do remember you having problems with Moonbunny though, Green. I remember a whole rant from you about it in the CB lol

Anyway, none of this much suprises me, I guess. It makes sense, and it fills in all the holes. I saw you start tanking down right around when I actually noticed the game going to shit. I figured that had something to do with it, but not to this extent. And this competely explains Viva. I was always trying to figure what the fuck went on between you two, cause it almost seemed to happen overnight. One day you guys were the best of friends and the next day it all turned to shit. I personally never saw a real slide where things were going down hill, it was just one day I came into the CB and you were going off about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   The Expansion is Here! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Expansion is Here!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: 2009 Major Topics :: Fusionfall-
Jump to: