The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Share | 

The Expansion is Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Kagamine
Helper
Helper

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Very, very true.

You know, sometimes I wonder how the people trading all that stuff are able to be on for so long without getting a server crash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Wait- people are actually trading?! Gee, the servers they're in must be pretty quiet. Like, really quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 pm

The only thing I don't like about trading is when a random person comes up to me:

Person: OMG, LIYKE, TAKE MAAAH STUFFZ!
Me: No tha-
Person: NAAAW, TAKE EEEET!
Me: *Scared* O-okay... *Presses accept*

I don't like turning people down when they're that insistant. *Pushover*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Same thing with me, especially when I'm trading for an item I really want but I'd be almost penniless if I press accept. (Presses accept) TOO LATE! DX XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm

I don't normally look for rare items, look for and item I want or anything like that. I just go with the flow.

*Imagines self dancing on a surfboard* Go with the flooooow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:08 am

Yay I can play FF now. Very Happy

Hopefully I can through today without spending so many Taros....TOO LATE AGAIN. DX

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Blaze Coral wrote:
I have officially vowed that I will get to level 20 by grinding. It's my little challenge. 8D

And if I don't get there in a week, I give you all permission to slap me.

Well, it's been over a week since I said that. You all have permission to slap me. -.-

But I'm keeping Gwen's money. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator

Character Information
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
World Power:
7000/7000  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:59 am

From what I know the servers crashing has nothing to do with it being quiet or not. All servers are far more quiet than they've ever been, and yet continually crash more with each update.

It's just bad programming.

In the game's hayday, there were huge parties, and nothing ever crashed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenganon.forumotion.com
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:36 pm

-sniffles-

I miss those parties SO much... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Kagamine
Helper
Helper

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Sadly, I only got to go a few of said parties. The few I went to though, were insanely fun. I wish FF would get their act together so we could do stuff like that again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator

Character Information
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
World Power:
7000/7000  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Not much chance of that... Taking down thier forums means they really don't have to hear or do anything about ideas or complaints. They have service desk people for that, which means the higher ups you once saw in the forums, never hear our voices anymore.

S'why I gave up... I was trying to change their minds for months, but now they can't really hear me. 'Fraid it's gonna stay that way guys.

Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Nuuuuuuu! D:

Wait, wait, hear that? *Sound like a cat screech* I think I just died a little inside.

THEY'RE ALL MURDERERS! afraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 pm

...I'm scared, Green, I-I really am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator

Character Information
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
World Power:
7000/7000  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:38 am

O_o It's not really scary... This is old news guys... Ancient...

And for that matter FF going free means they don't get paid enough to care now. It's not surprising, I knew about it for half a year before it even happened. It was obvious the chips would fall this way if something wasn't done immediately. That's why I got more and more depressive and had those crazy mood swings, I was under a lot of pressure. Then the closer I got to running out of time, the more silent and odd I became. Hadn't talked about it since, until just now in this thread...

Reason being, I always felt I could've done something better, could've saved it, you know? I feel it's somewhat my failure that it is the way it is now...

I may never talk about Fusionfall anymore nowadays, but for sure the old days are still in my heart. I think about it quite often...

Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:10 am

My characters in FF are prone to technical problems. So it's pretty scary to me.

Anyway, it's not your fault at all. Better men have tried and failed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NZeroJunior

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Green, you make some good points in dissecting how and why the switch to a free FF was made and the implications it had and I appreciate you explaining why you were feeling so unsteady during this time. But the matter is that ultimately it is out of your control. Now it is out of anyone's control except for the people who are actually paid to run and pay to sponsor the thing.

Sure, when it was still pay-to-play, we could trust the people whom we thought were our direct connection to the people that made, ran, and maintained FF and in some cases - but not all - they did give us what we wanted or what a lot of people ended up liking and for the most part everything was hunky-dory. And some of us ended up feeling like we could effectively directly control what was happening with FF with the credibility and authority developed over time with these people. However, it was too good to stay true forever, so things were bound to change for the worse sooner or later.

The fact that it went free was not so much an issue for me and my experience with the game. However, the slow changes and the changes themselves since going free have changed my perception and experience of the game for the worse. Sure, the extra missions, locations, and interesting side plots are nice for getting unique items and FM, but I felt it strayed a little too far from FF's original and successful formula. And the most recent changes to the Nanos and the system of obtaining them during this so-called "expansion" that we've all been waiting for since FF's inception - I ended up not liking it as much as the original, which I felt made more sense and made the game much more interesting because of the differentiation of the levels with respect to the nanos one had obtained as well as the difficulty of the missions and diversity of the locations as the levels progressed in the same respect.

Now the fact that I've been really busy ever since I've been in college has certainly greatly limited the amount of time I've spent in FF lately, but that didn't affect how much I enjoyed playing the game - it's the game itself that has changed my experience with the game for the worse. As much as I didn't want these changes to happen or want new changes to be made, there is effectively nothing I can do about it, so I don't worry about it in my daily life.

So my advice to you Green - and to everyone with similar feelings and emotions - is to at least make an effort to let go of these feelings of guilt, regret, anger, and sorrow - that it was your fault for letting these undesirable chain of events to happen - because it is NOT YOUR FAULT. It's the fault of the people that now work for and sponsor FusionFall, because THEY CHOSE not to listen to our requests, THEY CHOSE not to learn from their past success to make their good product better, and THEY CHOSE to cave in the wake of stress and ended up making the game less fun for everyone, especially for those of us that have been with it from the very beginning. No one likes to see others suffer for something they really had no control over - we have to learn to move on and deal with it one way or another and leave it to its own will. Whether or not it leads to its own demise or rebounds back to "greatness" - for lack of a better word - remains to be seen, and we can all recount the good old days whenever we like and for however long we like and bash on how much it now sucks until we forget about it and move on. But for the time being, we have to let go of any sense of responsibility for the current state of FusionFall and at least try to enjoy it for what it is now.

Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator

Character Information
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
World Power:
7000/7000  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Yes, NZero, thank you.

I just feel a little moreso than most because I was so close to fixing it before it broke.

I suppose it's ok to leak a few things, since it's all long gone news.

...Back in the day, both me and VivaAlecto were working far too closely with members of the staff, dangerously close in fact. Izulien on this site was actually the great GMDaniel back in the day. He no longer works there. Stuff like this is also how Viva seemed to know everything when posting on the forums, because really, we pretty much did. I was just more quiet and secretive about it.

It went great for awhile, until we got about a 2 month advance notice that it was all about to change. Vehicles, the company being switched to that one thing I can't recall anymore, and the word 'free', all around two months before gave you all the news on forums. I knew it would be bad, I tried to flip tables everywhere I could trying not to reveal what I really knew. Viva thought a bit differently of course, Vehicles and all this would be cool, thinking I was overreacting.

As it went on, I (admittedly) got more crazy and rushed, trying to get Viva and a few trusted others to believe me. I couldn't do it alone, trying to convince the majority of the staff on my own, I needed help. Of course, in my crazed despiration, we all know me and Viva went into odds... I had pushed too hard.

Everything went progressively worse after that... And now here we are.

Sorry for all the blabbing, it just feels good to get some of this off my chest...

Back to top Go down
NZeroJunior

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm

That's perfectly fine Green, and thank you for sharing this.

Looking back on it and even then, I could tell - and I'm pretty sure so could others - that you, Viva, 404Error, and a few others whom I can't recall had a lot of insider knowledge that the typical user wouldn't normally know, and that your relationships with the staff, including Dancingzombie, GMDaniel, and others, were much more relaxed and more like informal friendships rather than worker-client relationships. At first, I thought nothing of it, but there was something in the back of my head that told me, "Really? How can you have those kinds of relationships? I think it might be a little too close..."

And it's only natural for a group of insiders when they find out about new and what might be considered radical changes to have differing opinions and to push them on the rest of the general audience, especially when those at the top have very different approaches. Unfortunately for you Green, Viva had more support than you did and it all led into this escalating tension and panic until finally something broke, and that something was the friendship between you and Viva.

When I first heard of this, I was really confused as to how and why this ended up happening, because no one on the outside could see what was going on with the insiders, see what was happening, what went wrong, and thus offer useful advice to resolve the problem. I know this is rather trivial, but it's true. Now that you've explained some of the going-ons behind the scenes, everything makes much more sense.

It seems pretty clear, and you admit it yourself, that pushing your agenda and trying to convince the others of your opinion could not be done alone, or at least not without creating all the stress that ended up being ensued. It is unfortunate that it ended up this way and I can understand how and why you kept pressing on alone in spite of the fact that you really needed outside help. Being the optomist, I think had you asked for help from someone else to either try to convince the others or get you cooled down, things might have turned out a little better, less chaotic, and possibly (with the slimmest of chances) stopped the decline of FF - or at least of the people who ran the show - from happening.

But that's all behind us now, and I hope that we can all learn from this experience on how to handle or prevent these kinds of situations in the future. I know you're a good person, Green, and unfortunately sometimes bad things happen to good people for bad reasons or no reason at all. We've all been through tough times - it's how you deal with and learn from them that matters in the end. I know you can get over this, and I can see you're starting to now. We're here for you. This is your site, after all Wink

Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator

Character Information
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
World Power:
7000/7000  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 am

Thank you NZero. I'm glad you guys are still here. =)

I do wonder if I could ever fix things with Viva (or MegasDude for that matter, who left because I was harsh on him when I was in a rage mood in the times...). I'd like to...

More speeling out from me:
Speaking of the site, alot of things went down behind the scenes here (for some). As I mentioned GMDaniel was here, chatting, even while on shift occasionally. It was hard to keep things under wraps almost all the time. GM's in thier 'secret' accounts were hanging around me, Viva, and JRsOldMan, etc at just about every party. Anybody that was paying close enough attention would've noticed the same people over and over. GMDaniel and DancingZombie nearly revealed their secret accounts twice at the waterfall bridge party (whatever the name of that place was) I had to move around constantly to avoid them being leaked (and crowds, I was jumping around different places constantly that one...). Some of them started getting in trouble with higher ups and stuff. It was a big mess.

I remember that one well, I jumped over to you NZero at least 7 times for only a minute, then moved again.

More random facts:
-The reason I fought so hard to save FF, wasn't about the game. To me it was more along the lines of trying to save CN in general. I'm now in college for animation, always dreamed for years I'd come in and save it, bring the modern toons back into the 'Cartoon Cartoon Fridays' style when it was really successful. I wasn't in college yet in the FF time, as I was having money issues. My best chance to get any kind of influence I figured, was this game. Perhaps if I helped save the game, I could get in with the rest of CN a bit... It started to work... I just hope the rest of CN doesn't crumble before I get there.

-I never really was much with the game. If you all recall, I was actually known for being one of the first people to write a fanfic on the thing. That bit always amazed me, I mean what are the chances all this came from about a 3 paragraph story post?

-More evidence I didn't play much: I never got to Lvl 36. Yup, that's right. The Greenmaster file died of nonuse, still at Lvl 33. Also, I had reached the well known status at only Lvl 18, everybody else well known at the time had already won. I felt like a pretty odd duck. xD

-Whenever I got on, it was always the forums I got on to. After awhile they entertained me so much, I almost never got on the actual game. xD Thus why after they were removed, I gave up.

-Do I still play Fusionfall? Yes, but extremely rarely. Greenmaster is dead so I have some name I don't like that nobody would believe it's really me, and I don't even know if people know who anybody is/was anymore since the game's history is basically erased by the deletion of the forums. All those new people have no idea any of that stuff happened. It's like FF had no history, and we were all erased. Anyways since I don't even feel remotely like me anymore when I play, and can't recognize or find anybody I ever knew, it's hard to find any point in playing, even if it wasn't all messed up.

...Yeah I know, "Blah blah blah" but it feels good to talk alot. Been silent too long.

Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator

Character Information
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
World Power:
7000/7000  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:44 am

I've put a sticky on this, because I feel it's something just about every member of the site should read. It's a site history lesson, a game memorial, and some old secret telling all in one. Not to mention it has NZero's epic posts in it, just like old times when he'd post epicly in the real game forums! (I dunno about you guys, but I miss 'em. -_O)

Also, if anybody was curious. Yes I did beat Fuse on several occasions even though I was never Lvl 36. I think I even went with NZero one of those times. xD

Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Greenganon wrote:
I've put a sticky on this, because I feel it's something just about every member of the site should read. It's a site history lesson, a game memorial, and some old secret telling all in one. Not to mention it has NZero's epic posts in it, just like old times when he'd post epicly in the real game forums! (I dunno about you guys, but I miss 'em. -_O)

Also, if anybody was curious. Yes I did beat Fuse on several occasions even though I was never Lvl 36. I think I even went with NZero one of those times. xD

I loved NZero's posts in the FF Forums too! Unfortunately the closest I ever got to Fuse was when I was actually in Fuse's Throne, but then I wasn't looking and so I died almost instantly. XD My friends who were there with me got somewhat ticked off. -_-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 pm

When I first read all this, I was practically speechless. I had no idea that much was going on. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to play in the good times, but I watched from the sidelines, so I somewhat understand what you're feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NZeroJunior

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Greenganon wrote:
As I mentioned GMDaniel was here, chatting, even while on shift occasionally. It was hard to keep things under wraps almost all the time. GM's in thier 'secret' accounts were hanging around me, Viva, and JRsOldMan, etc at just about every party. Anybody that was paying close enough attention would've noticed the same people over and over. GMDaniel and DancingZombie nearly revealed their secret accounts twice at the waterfall bridge party (whatever the name of that place was) I had to move around constantly to avoid them being leaked (and crowds, I was jumping around different places constantly that one...). Some of them started getting in trouble with higher ups and stuff. It was a big mess.

Wow, that just further magnified the gravity of the situation by a lot Shocked I had no idea that was happening at all, and that is REALLY quite shocking that they (GMDaniel and Dancingzombie) would go so out of their professional work to do that. I once sent a friend request to Dancingzombie on her personal Facebook page and she responded that she doesn't want to use that to intertwine her professional work with personal relationships. I find it really ironic that she and GMDaniel did just that - in a different way - with people like you - Green - Viva, and JRsOldMan. It seemed that the only FF administrators that seemed to really stick to their professional work and "dropped the hammer" (as my college marching band director says) on these kinds of predicaments from what I could tell in the forums and in the game were Tisirin and most of the "new" GMs as well as whomever was the head honcho of FF (I forgot his name).

For the record, I believe it was the Nano Prom Dance-thing at the bridge in the Forgotten Falls. That was just pure chaos throughout the whole thing - and I think I do remember seeing you jump around quite a few times Green :0)

I do remember you talking about the downfall of CN itself and wholeheartedly agree it has taken a big wrong turn, which has been a common trait with a number of formerly good networks like Nickelodeon, MTV, and Planet Green (idk if anyone here has heard of it, but it's just something else I've noticed). I would love to see CN restored to its former glory (I loved Cartoon Cartoon Fridays! That was pretty much the only thing I wanted to do on Friday nights and those were some really good shows they had on) and I admire your very ambitious goal Green and if you're lucky and develop some good skills and ideas, you can make some serious cash in the animation industry. I wish you the very best in your quest to save it from regress(-t) and public detest.

And I feel exactly the same whenever I get in FF nowadays. I just don't know anybody that's on anymore and other than seeing the new changes that have happened, I just don't find nearly as much enjoyment out of it than before. All of my characters are still alive, but since most of them have gotten into the high 30s or are now capped off, I don't really see much point in continuing on if there isn't anything new that involves organized player-to-player interactions that keep the game interesting as a place to interact with others.

It is a shame that when the FF Forums were erased, all of that history, all of the stories, all of the social interactions, all of everything that made FF a great place to be that had accumulated within that database disappeared with it. It's a great loss - yet another poor decision FF has done since going free.

To quote from the Ohio University Alma Mater:
"Alma Mater, Ohio
When we read thy story o'er
We revere thee and cheer thee
As we sing thy praise once more"

I bring this up because not only am I going to be transferring there in the fall, but also because these words show the importance of maintaining and learning from one's history as a way of celebrating the past successes and triumphs and as a window into what lies in store for the future. Looking at what happened in the past and how and why they happened offers insight into how we should or should not handle similar situations in the future and to build upon and/or restore what was once great into something that is even greater and better than it was before. And I think that everyone who is reading this should remember and embrace and cherish the good times we all had in the world of FusionFall and use that going forward in all that is to come.

Greenganon wrote:

lol! When I read that, I almost choked on my own saliva from laughing Razz Thanks Green, that means a lot Very Happy I miss those times too... Sad

Rin Kagamine
Helper
Helper

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:00 pm

I really do wish that things could go back to the way they were, but in a way I kinda knew that something bad was bound to happen right from the get-go. In this case, for me, it was the erasing of the forums. I may not have been exactly a well know person on there, but I did have a good amount of friends on there, and I really liked talking to the other players on there. It was one of the first things I did when I got home from school everyday.

Geenganon wrote:
As I mentioned GMDaniel was here, chatting, even while on shift occasionally. It was hard to keep things under wraps almost all the time. GM's in thier 'secret' accounts were hanging around me, Viva, and JRsOldMan, etc at just about every party. Anybody that was paying close enough attention would've noticed the same people over and over. GMDaniel and DancingZombie nearly revealed their secret accounts twice at the waterfall bridge party (whatever the name of that place was) I had to move around constantly to avoid them being leaked (and crowds, I was jumping around different places constantly that one...). Some of them started getting in trouble with higher ups and stuff. It was a big mess.

I remember that one well, I jumped over to you NZero at least 7 times for only a minute, then moved again.

Ah, I remember that one. It was one of the few I actually went to. Come to think of it, I remember seeing you running around that day. And honestly, I'm surprised that the GMs did that, although at the same time it's nice to know that the GMs cared enough to make secret accounts to talk to you and the others.

Also, I know I've said this before, but I feel that I have to say it again. I'm truly sorry if I have ever annoyed or insulted you. I didn't know that you were under so much stress. And I really hope that there's no harsh feeling between us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator

Character Information
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
World Power:
7000/7000  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 am

Ok everybody, keep in mind I'm using a Wii so my thoughts will end up posted perfectly unorganized and I'm going off memory of what you all posted.

Firstly, @Rin's bit: Speaking of the secret accounts, they didn't make them for us. Every single GM and staff member had one secret and one business. An example of business, GMTisirin appearing at St. Pattys party for handouts. Now, they aren't supposed to let anyone know their secret accounts, and frankly aren't even supposed to be at parties. They shouldv'e been watching giant chat logs to catch problems at the party...

Also, I just remembered we should have pics in the gallery of said party and I believe I can actually point out GMDaniel's alt in 1 or 2 of them. I'll have to see later, he was wearing Johnny Bravo hair.

@Rin: Don't worry about that, I'm not upset with you at all.

@NZero: Yes it was quite serious, DZ was harder to get ahold of for sure, I didn't get an outside source to communicate her with, but through other GMs we knew her Alt. Once you had some connections, it all starts coming together for you. Tisirin, never. Couldn't ever once get to him without trickily using Daniel to ask him something and have him not mention us. Making him think it was just Dan asking, etc. Yup... Tisi wouldn't budge. It's fairly safe to say he was the only force holding any secercy in the game at all, otherwise just every player might have known everything. He was always the one to get harsh, put the foot down on things... The new GM's though, weren't solid at all. The fact was, they didn't know.

This bit might be hard to explain so new paragraph. Alright, now Tisi knew stuff was leaking, how could he not when it was hinted by nonstaff all over the forums? He and other unseen high ups implemented various ways to stop the leaks. This is why the wave of new GMs came out of almost nowhere.

Old GMs were told things, old GMs had to be telling secrets somewhere, so lets get a bunch of new GMs and only tell them how to do their modjobs and dont tell them any insiders about the game cause they might leak too. Sure enough thats exactly what happened too. New GMs almost immediately cracked and chatted with the 'trusted players' their remaining old GMs knew, but they didn't have anything to leak. It was just casual conversation from them... Luckily not all old crew was cut. But we got less and less future news, and more, 'this is happening in 3 days and we just got told' news.

I'm probably forgetting a few things I was gonna say, so... Likely a second post.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Expansion is Here!   

Back to top Go down

The Expansion is Here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: 2009 Major Topics :: Fusionfall-
Jump to: