The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Who is still here?

Go down 
+8
Samurai Jet
Greenganon
Ellitchhizui
Prof. Old
Forestgur
Ian Gamma
Blaze Coral
Rin Kagamine
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rin Kagamine
Helper
Helper
Rin Kagamine

Character Information
Health Points:
Who is still here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Who is still here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Who is still here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Who is still here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Who is still here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000Who is still here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

Who is still here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:00 pm

I read this is class XD I started cracking up and my friend just looked over at me with a "WTF?" expression. Then I explained that I was on the forums, and he just nodded and went back to his conversion. Haha, it was hilarious XD

And yes, I did come on during class earlier. In my defense, we were waiting to get on the bus to go to a field trip, and my friend ended up playing Kingdom Hearts BBS (My copy of the game, I might add!)
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Who is still here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Who is still here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Who is still here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Who is still here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:03 pm

I was at the hospital last night and I thought to myself, 'I wanna go on the forums.'

But I didn't have my phone. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:13 pm

@Rin Kagamine BBS is awesome! I've finished it all 100% and I'm gonna import the Final Mix version! Good thing PSPs aren't region locked! Very Happy

Ahem- -clears throat- CURAGAGAGA!!! (XD is that even real?!)
Back to top Go down
RougeShadow

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:14 am

Rin Kagamine wrote:
Dang it, we're dying again. Come on guys! We can't let this place die!

What you talkin' bout, foo?! We ain't gonna die!
Back to top Go down
Rin Kagamine
Helper
Helper
Rin Kagamine

Character Information
Health Points:
Who is still here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Who is still here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Who is still here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Who is still here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Who is still here? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000Who is still here? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Forestgur wrote:
@Rin Kagamine BBS is awesome! I've finished it all 100% and I'm gonna import the Final Mix version! Good thing PSPs aren't region locked! Very Happy

Ahem- -clears throat- CURAGAGAGA!!! (XD is that even real?!)

You're so lucky! I really wanna play Final Mix, but I don't have enough money to buy it T-T *Is completely broke* Tell me what it's like!

RoughShadow wrote:
What you talkin' bout, foo?! We ain't gonna die!

Haha, let's hope not!
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:11 pm

I didn't get it yet, but I'm so excited!! I think that Nomura stated that you could change the language between Japanese and English, except for the Final Mix's secret ending. But I'm gonna play it in Japanese so that I have bragging rights in Japanese class.
Back to top Go down
Himsangel
Technician
Technician
Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:39 pm

u guys...scare me...BUT! THATS WHAT MADE ME LOVE U GUYS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:55 pm

How do we scare you...?
Back to top Go down
Rin Kagamine
Helper
Helper
Rin Kagamine

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Forestgur wrote:
I didn't get it yet, but I'm so excited!! I think that Nomura stated that you could change the language between Japanese and English, except for the Final Mix's secret ending. But I'm gonna play it in Japanese so that I have bragging rights in Japanese class.

You take Japanese class?! That's awesome! I'm not gonna take Japanese until high school, but once I get a basic grasp on it, I'm gonna go crazy on PlayAsia XD I'm gonna order all the games that I've wanted to play, but were in Japanese only (AKA, the Final Mixes of KH, KH2, Kh BBS, and whatever other games I want that come out between now and then)
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Yeah, I begged my dad to pay for it. Having a Japanese friend is no excuse not to learn the language! D:<
Back to top Go down
Rin Kagamine
Helper
Helper
Rin Kagamine

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:17 pm

How would that be an excuse to not learn the language? That would be like saying because you know someone who plays video games, you shouldn't. It makes no sense! Crazy Excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is still here?   Who is still here? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is still here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: