The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

A Fan-Fic by Fstdude

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fstdude
Technician
Technician
Fstdude

Character Information
Health Points:
A Fan-Fic by Fstdude Left_bar_bleue100/100A Fan-Fic by Fstdude Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
A Fan-Fic by Fstdude Left_bar_bleue10/100A Fan-Fic by Fstdude Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
A Fan-Fic by Fstdude Left_bar_bleue20/7000A Fan-Fic by Fstdude Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

A Fan-Fic by Fstdude Empty
PostSubject: A Fan-Fic by Fstdude   A Fan-Fic by Fstdude EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:10 pm

This story is a cross between Nier, Final Fantasy XIII, and Adventure Quest Worlds, it has to definite title yet so bear with me on that. And please deal with the typographical errors, I didn't have spell check and I don't type that well.

Chapter 1

The house was silent when I awoke. I got up, took a shower, and got dressed. I dressed in blue jeans and a black Aeropostale shirt and combed my long black hair. I walked down the long hall and then down the stairs, to the right was the living room and to my left the kitchen with an island in the middle of it.

"Mom? Dad?," I yelled through the house.

I got no response and decided they probably went grocery shopping. I went into the kitchen and made myself some toast and a glass of apple juice. I quickly ate my breakfast and gathered up the books I had to return to the library that I checked out for a research paper last week.

I walked out and locked the door behind me. It was a nice day, a few lazy clouds hung high in the sky, but the shone brightly. I walked north down Mainstreet and was only a few blocks from the library when a man came running and bumped into me. The books we were carrying scattered to the ground.

"I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't watching where I was going," I said and started to pick up my books.

"Whatever," said the man in a slurred voice as he picked up his books. He was in a long black robe and I noticed a black tattoo on his arm as he stacked his books. As soon as the man had his books he took off running again.

I kept on going and entered the small square building that was our town's library. I turned to my right and placed the books on the counter and told the librarian I needed to check these books in. She took the books and started scanning them one by one.

"Oh dear, this book seems to be yours," said the woman handing me back a book.

The book was silver and it had a hard metallic cover. There was a design of what looked to be like a face. I slipped the book in my bag not knowing where the book had come from. I walked out of the building and a few blocks south to the park.

I walked up to an empty bench in front of the water fountain and sat down. I took the silver book out of my bag. I examined the book closely, there was a sort of seal holding the book closed. I pressed the two buttons on the side of the latch and it popped open.

At that moment a girl walked up. She had cherry blonde hair and was wearing a short orange skirt and a pink shirt. "Is this seat open," she asked.

"Y-yes," I said scooting over a little bit to give her room.

She sat down and we had idle chit-chat about the town and the weather. Then, she noticed the silver book.

"That book, where did you get it," she asked.

"I don't know," I said honestly. "I think I picked it up on mistake when I bumped into someone."

The girl then asked me, "What did this man look like?"

"He was dressed in a black hooded robe, he also had a black tattoo on his arm," I replied.

"Just as I feared," said the girl. "I have to get you out of here."

Then it happened. The sky started to darken and the temperature dropped. I looked around and noticed the park was empty. Then they appeared.

I couldn't tell where they came from or how they came, they just kind of appeared. They were black creatures, some large and some small. Some took on a human form and some took on forms which I had never seen before.

The girl then twisted a bead on her bracelet and started talking into it. "We have shades here in Central Oakerton. Back-up needed ASAP."

I heard a male voice over the bracelet say, "Back-up on it's way. Expect it in ten minutes."

"Thanks, Snow," replied the girl. She then turned to me and said, "I hope you know how to fight."

I stood there in shock of what was happening. The girl took out a staff and started whacking away at the monsters called shades. As the girl attacked I watched, trying to recognize their moves. I wasn't able to watch long as one struck me in the back and I fell to the ground.

The silver book clattered across the ground and slid into the middle of the battlefield. I got up and ran to get it. I knocked shades out of my way and picked up the book. The girl was surrounded by shades already. I picked up a large branch and ran at the circle. I knocked two shades down and the girl handled the rest.

The next thing I knew a large ship flew over our heads and five bodies jumped out of it.

"I heard you needed some help," said a man who looked to be around his early twenties. He had blonde hair under a black bandanna and wore a long tan coat over his outfit.

"Snow, get over here and help," yelled the girl.

The five then started attacking. They all used different weapons, a girl who looked the same age as the male, soldier used a sword that could shoot a few bullets at a time, an African-American man, who seemed to be about fourty, used dual guns, another boy, looked about the same age as the girl and I, used a boomerang like weapon, and another female who looked about a little older then the other used a spear-like weapon.

They eleminated the shades in a short amount of time. I stood there in awe, watching the others make sure they were okay. Then the one they called Snow walked over to me.

"You okay, kid," he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shaken up," I replied.

"Well, we will inform you on what happened here on the ship," said Snow as he walked towards the ship.

I put the silver book into my bag and followed him into the ship. I walked into a large and roomy control area. There were a few people sitting at computers monitoring things. We walked through that room and into a briefing room and we all went and sat down.

While in the briefing room, I learned about the dark creatures called, shades and about their dark leaders, the Kings of Chaos. They also told me about the silver book and about the powers it contains. They also told me about a black book that was evil unlike the silver book.

I took the book out of my bag and placed it on the table in front of me.

"The person you ran into was probably a person who was cursed by one of the Kings with a plague called the Black Scrawl," said Snow. "They are half-human and half-shade, they are more powerful then shades but less powerful then Chaos Kings, we call them Scrawls. He must have found the book somewhere and was taking it to a King."

"So what are you going to do," I asked.

"Well, with this book we have a great advantage against the Kings," replied Snow. "But, we don't have anyone who knows how use it."

I stared around at the people at the table, Vanille, the girl I had first met, Lightning, the sword weilder and an ex-soldier, Fang, the spear user and Vanille's friend, Hope, the boy who used the boomerang and exceeded in magic, and Sazh, the older man with guns.

"Well, I need to get home, its really late and my parents are probably worried," I said.

"Okay, but here take one of these," He said handing me a small communication device. "Use it when you need to call us."

I put the device in mt pocket and stood up. When they weren't looking I quickly slid the silver book into my bag. It was dark when I got home.

"Hello," I yelled through the house.

No response.

"Must not be home yet," I said to myself.

I walked into my room and turned on the light. I left the door cracked, sat down on my bed, and took the silver book out of my bag. I opened the book and flipped through the pages, it was written in different language.

I heard the front door open, and I closed the book and set it down. I got up and went into the hallway.

I yelled down the hallway, "Mom? Dad? Is that you?"

I walked downstairs and looked around, there was no one. The door was open. I could've sworn I had shut it.

"Must have been the wind."

I turned around, and there it was. It was standing, smiling at me. Its sharp yellow teeth glowed and it seemed to be sending off a dark mist.

Its words were slurred and barely audible. "Give me the book," it said.

"I don't have the book," I said back.

"You took it from he," it yelled.

Then I ran towards the stairs making a dash for the book. It came after me, it was quicker then I thought and it had reached the top of the stairs as soon as I had gotten to my door. I ran inside and picked up the book. I started to flip through it and shake it.

"Come on you stupid book. You have to do something useful," I yelled.

The Scrawl burst into my room. I tookt the device out of my pocket and pressed the button on it.

"Help, help. There is a scrawl in my house help," I screamed into the device.

The Scrawl grabbed me from behind, broke the device, and started to choke me.

"I want the book," he screamed and grabbed the book.

Then something happened, the book started to float into the air and sent out a burst of energy at the Scrawl.

"Lay your hands off of my you filthy beast. No one touches Grimoire Weiss like that," said the book.

I took that advantage and broke free of the Scrawl and grabbed the floating book. I dashed to the window and busted it open with one of my soccer trophies. Then, I jumped out into the cold night with Grimoire Weiss.
Back to top Go down

A Fan-Fic by Fstdude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Writer's Corner-
Jump to: