The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Bring Cartoon Network Back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Bring Cartoon Network Back! Left_bar_bleue0/0Bring Cartoon Network Back! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Bring Cartoon Network Back! Left_bar_bleue0/0Bring Cartoon Network Back! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

Bring Cartoon Network Back! Empty
PostSubject: Bring Cartoon Network Back!   Bring Cartoon Network Back! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:40 pm

I've got an idea...

What if Green used his Ustream to stream everything Cartoon Network Past?

We could stream old Cartoon Network's shows, a few fan stuff, some of Green's CN tracks and whatnot...

Plus make a petition on the Stream to resurrect the real Cartoon Network and cancel CNReal...

The last part is a bit hard, but with a bit of hard work we can bring Cartoon Network back!
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Bring Cartoon Network Back! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Bring Cartoon Network Back! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Bring Cartoon Network Back! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Bring Cartoon Network Back! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Bring Cartoon Network Back! Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Bring Cartoon Network Back! Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Bring Cartoon Network Back!   Bring Cartoon Network Back! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 am

I had something simular in mind at one point, but I wouldn't be able to just stream full shows constantly, even if I had a computer. I was thinking more along the lines of animating toons myself around me, sort of CCF style...

It was going to take hellish amounts of work, and since I don't have a computer now, I can't even attempt at the moment...
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Bring Cartoon Network Back!   Bring Cartoon Network Back! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:38 am

You can save videos and just leave them there, even on JustinTV, probably even Youtube..

You can probably do it AFTER you get a computer...

We all want the old CN back, were gonna need to do it somehow, not in 5 years when I start the studio. that'd be too long..

I'm npot bragging about the studio, but what I'm trying to say is, I wanna bring the magic back with the Neon Streets...
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
Bring Cartoon Network Back! Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Bring Cartoon Network Back! Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Bring Cartoon Network Back!   Bring Cartoon Network Back! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Hopefully I get a new computer soon... My family is a bit low on cash... I usually have to rely on discounts...
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Cartoon Network Back!   Bring Cartoon Network Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring Cartoon Network Back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: