The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

The Battle:Requesting Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
The Battle:Requesting Characters Left_bar_bleue100/100The Battle:Requesting Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
The Battle:Requesting Characters Left_bar_bleue20/200The Battle:Requesting Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
World Power:
The Battle:Requesting Characters Left_bar_bleue20/7000The Battle:Requesting Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

The Battle:Requesting Characters Empty
PostSubject: The Battle:Requesting Characters   The Battle:Requesting Characters EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:05 pm

So, I've had this in my head for a very long time, and had been working on writing it as a full book for the past year, up until a few months ago when I stopped cause I got writer's block and got extremly busy. I've decided to re-write this whole thing, and I thought it'd be cool if I included people from here and The Anything Forums.

Plot:
The story is set in the middle ages, where clans of Vampires and packs of Werewolves are in the middle of a war for domination. The Vampires want to enslave humanity and be free to hunt at their lesiure, while the Werewolves would just like to live in peace and try to get along with regular people. However, what would a war story be without traitors? A few Vampires are actually spies, and do not believe in drinking the blood of humans. A few Werewolves are spies as well, and have grown acustomed to the taste of human flesh.

Humans are becoming aware of the Vampires and Werewolves exsitentence, some choosing to side with the Vampires (the ones who want power) , some side with the Werewolves (cause they don't want to be eaten), but most enter the war as a third faction, fighting to destroy both the werewovles and the vampires.

There can be only one winner here, and whoever that is will end up deciding the fate of the world.

Full Name:
Type(werewolf, vampire, human)
Side:
Other backround info:

So there it is, first chapter and prolouge will be up in a few days.
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
The Battle:Requesting Characters Left_bar_bleue100/100The Battle:Requesting Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
The Battle:Requesting Characters Left_bar_bleue10/100The Battle:Requesting Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
The Battle:Requesting Characters Left_bar_bleue20/7000The Battle:Requesting Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

The Battle:Requesting Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle:Requesting Characters   The Battle:Requesting Characters EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Full Name: Arianna Anbu
Type(werewolf, vampire, human): Vampire
Side: good,
Other backround info: She is able to control her vampire half, she usally tays quiet and talks when need be.
Apearance: A short red dress, Long Black hair, Dark red eyes, Black boots.
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/

The Battle:Requesting Characters
Page 1 of 1