The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

What's your favorite?

Go down 
+8
ZeldaLover3
Samurai Jet
KaBob799
Cookie Dough
MasterSladeKnights
Prof. Old
OrangeHeart
Greenganon
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue7000/7000What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

What's your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Okey dokey peoples, it's time for favorite things!
Lot's of random people love asking me some of these random questions at my Fusionfall partys. Well I thought I would answer them once and for all, as well as pose the same questions for all of you guys.
Sound fun? Maybe get to learn things we didn't know? Let's go! Here are some common questions I get:

What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite food?
What's your favorite candy?
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
What's your favorite game?
What's your favorite gaming system?
What's your favorite channel?
What's your favorite show?
Who do you look up to the most?
What is your favorite thing about Fusionfall?
What is your favorite cartoon character?
Have you ever had a job?
Where was that at?

My answers:

Color: I have no idea why people keep asking me this, I thought it was pretty gosh darn obvious. It's Green you silly people Green!
Food: There's really nothing I won't eat beside Avacado and Coconut. I'll even eat squid and such crazy things. But my favorite food would have to be a close tie between Crab and Spagetti.
Candy: A close tie between Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Bottlecaps.
Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, hands down.
Game: If we are talking of internet games, Fusionfall wins by a long shot, and trust me i've played like every internet game. If we are talking about console games, at this time I would have to say Fable 2 for Xbox360, that game is highly innovative and I love the depth in it.
Gaming System: The Nintendo Wii of course, what else would let me type this right now that wasn't a computer!
Channel: Cartoon Network has been pretty much the only thing I've watched since 1994, and I don't plan on that changing anytime soon!
Show: This is just too hard to answer seriously. I usually answer this with "I've never hated a CN show and the only thing outside CN that I've liked was Invader Zim". But mostly the shows they came out with in between 1994 and 2002, plus Chowder, KND, and Zim. The old shows were really where it was at, and that is shown in my stories sort of. I focus on the Ed's, Johnny, PPG, Dex, the good years.
Who do I look up to: Quite a few people, the list goes on and on, but if I had to commend a few it would be Jhonen Vasquez, the greatest artist in the world. Tara Strong, the worlds most talented voice actress. And C.H. Greenblatt, for being an amasing voice actor and artist, he inspired art ideas in cartoons nobody had thought about (for example the moving pattern clothes in his Chowder toon), I also love this guy because he pokes fun at us animators in a very humorous and knowing way. Sorry to rant about Greenblatt but this one line a loved, by Mung Daal, "Look what you've done Chowder! Now the animators have to draw all this fire!", after Chowder eats some hot peppers that make him breath fire.
About Fusionfall: The community of gamers here are one of the nicest groups of people I have ever seen, and for the first time in my tons of online games, I actually feel as if we are all one big family there. I could not find more happy, cheerful, or supportive people anywhere.
Character: Bubbles definatly wins big with me, not to mention I adore her, it's almost a toon love xD. Gir from Zim rides up close second though, he's just so darn cute!
Jobs: I had a real life one, but quit because it was unsanitary working conditions, and bad management. It was a Subway, the place was real good the first 3 months till management flipped around. Aside from that I run various internet jobs, some of which I can't tell you just yet, but the one I love most is me and my best friend's TZ Corporation which has been recently changed to Collaboration, as it's being revived after the success of my fan-fic.

Please post your answers and feel free to run up more questions along the way!
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
OrangeHeart
OrangeHeart

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:38 pm

I'm really freaking bored an it's 9:20. >:C

What's your favorite color?:
Orange. It used to be purple but..it was bright enough,but I didn't want neon pink or blue or something like that. Orange came to mind shortly after I started playing Fusion Fall. ( AndlovedDexterhurr. )

What's your favorite food?:
Pizza and pancakes. No questions.

What's your favorite candy?:
Oh God,don't get me started.
-takes out list-

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?:
Chocolate.
I'm surprised I'm SUCH A FREAKING SKINNY STICK.
But meat is gross. >:C

What's your favorite game?:
Online game,clearly Fusion Fall. It reminded me of how I used to live in an apartment and watch Powerpuff girls all the time. Until I turned,uhm,I'd say nine. Cartoons kinda protected me from things I didn't want to know,like death and such. It inspired me to draw,though it wasn't a daily thing,until my daddy started playing Kingdom Hearts. Went I turned nine,I realized that there aren't just good things in thw world,whivh depressed me( I became a Nintendo fan,but that only brightened me up a little. ). When I found Fusion Fall,I remembered how I used to be a happy and joyful child. So yeah,it just brings me life. C: ( No one IRL that I know thinks it's important though.That gets me upset. -sigh- )
Video game,SUPER PAPER MARIO. It's awesome. That's what brought me into the Mario fandom,though about a year or less later,is when I became obsessed with Fusion Fall. So yeah,the fact that I change fandom's really scares me,but it's like a drug. I can't help it. )

What's your favorite gaming system?:
Well,it would be the WII,but ours is broken,sadly.
So I guess,PS3. -Shrug-

What's your favorite channel?:
CARTOON
NETWORK.
Duhh.

What's your favorite show?:
Please,never ask me this. I love alot of them,not all the new ones though (I.E. Total Drama Island,6teen,Starwars the clonewars thing. >:C ) But I guess Dexter's Laboratory,Powerpuff Girls,Courage the Cowardly Dog,Chalk zone( YOU DIDN'T SAY ONLY CN. C:< ),Ben 10( Original mostly ),FlapJack,chowder,Mr.men show( Newest version ),and alot more. But my hands hurt,I won't type every show in history.

Who do you look up to the most?:
Travis and Katie.
No one really in real life,( Not really my parents... ) but Maritza and Gesenisa... WHO NEVER TALKS TO ME.

What is your favorite thing about Fusionfall?:
Everything.

What is your favorite cartoon character?:
NOOO,SUSAN.
</sarcasm>
Dexter,duhh. I do like Butch from the RowdyRuff boys though. ( FFFF Don't eat me,Buttercup. )

Have you ever had a job?:
No...
I'm only twelve,where the heck am I gonna find a job where age doesn't matter?

Where was that at?:
:l

<Edited by Greenganon>
Back to top Go down
http://darkheartkeeper310.deviantart.com/
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue0/0What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue0/0What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: singer   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:40 am

you forgot to put vaforite music group (weird al) that would be an important question
Back to top Go down
http://talk-radio.webs.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue7000/7000What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:13 am

My favorite music group is actually Smash Mouth, but I do love meh some Weird Al.
Back to top Go down
OrangeHeart
OrangeHeart

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:39 am

B'awww. D:
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: My Favorite   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Color: Welll my choices of Favorite Color would usually be Red, Blue, Black, White, and Gold. But as of right now, my favorite color is Silver
Food: Hmm, I would have to say Beef Stew and Spagetti
Candy: My favorite kind of candy is a Snicker bar and M&Ms
Ice Cream Flavor: My all time favorite is Vanailla
Favorite Game: As far as online games, my favorite is of course FusionFall. But Console Gaming wise, it would have to be Legendary for the PS3.
Favorite Gaming System: My favorite gaming system would have to be the Wii right now.
Favorite Channel: CN, of course
Favorite Show: Well, most of my favorite shows....like most people, where back between 1994-2003 before Cartoon Network started changing. But right now, my favorite show is Chowder
Look Up To The Most: The list goes on and on.....
Favorite Thing About Fusionfall: In my opinion, FusionFall is a great to play if you want to meet new people, have fun, and kick butt. It shows things that most online games never show. Thats one of the things I love about it.
Cartoon Character: Well, Blossom for one since she is a natural born leader. And even do its not CN relateded, Danny Phantom because being half ghost seems kind of cool
Job: As of right now, no Job. But i'm trying to get a job in Barnes & Nobles because I love reading and writing. So right now, I'm trying to get into making Online Graphic Novels.
Music Groups: As of right now, my favorite music group is Fall Out Boy
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Fall out boy is on my iPod, at least two of theirs. Pretty good.
Making addendums to my list...

Games: Fusionfall, Fable 2. Some of the best ones from back in my childhood were the Command & Conquer series, it let you have the most fun while making you think, and you got to blow up stuff xD. And how could I forget to mention the pretty new, Little Big Planet for PS3, this game is so innovative, it allows you to make just about anything and challenges you to think on sophisticated levels on how to get things done. Highly amusing, anyone who hasn't played one of these 4 games, your missing an important piece of the universe.
Music: Smash Mouth, Weird Al. But adding Frank Kelpacki, he is the king of electronic and techno dance music. Also adding Mastodon, for sheer awesomeness in the FF Intro movie song.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: my   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:05 pm

I meant Weird Al was my favorite tongue
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue100/100What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue10/200What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue20/7000What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Color:Purple or Silver study
Food:Idk but i'd have to go with lasagna geek
Video Game:I guess FusionFall
Console:Wii
Candy:Reese's Peanut Butter cup! Hands down i luv peanut butter and chocolate :drunken:
Show:I'd have to go with Foster's, iCarly, True Jackson, Spongebob, or some other show i'm forgetting

I forgot the rest of the questions but i'll edit it when i see them confused Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Somehow I forgot to ask what the favorite drink question...

Mine is Sunkist! This drink keeps me going everyday like an energy drink almost but cooler and less jumpy. Tis my nector of the gods and it helps me write my storys. I'm not even kidding, Kabob knows its true! How in the world did I forget this question?
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Favorite Drink   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Mines is Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
OrangeHeart
OrangeHeart

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Sprite,straight up. >C
Back to top Go down
KaBob799
Green Moderator
Green Moderator

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:35 pm

I was gonna ask how you managed to forget to mention sunkist =p
Back to top Go down
http://pycosites.com/pt
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:38 pm

I know, I couldn't believe it myself, that was like one of the first things I was going to ask when I started the thread too. I guess this proves I am way too busy nowdays, my mind just floats away...
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue100/100What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue10/100What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue20/7000What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Favorite color:red
Favorite food: Cheeseburgers and hot dogs
Favorite candy: Snickers
Favorite ice cream flavor: I would have to say chocolate chip
Favorite game: If its internet games you're talking about, definitely FusionFall. Consolewise, it would have to be Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart.
Favorite gaming system: definitely the Wii.
Favorite channel: Cartoon Network
Favorite show: Ben 10 Alien Force
Look up to the most: On the forums, when I'm writing my story, I have to say Green and Tifa.
Favorite thing about FusionFall: There's a lot of things about Fusionfall that are great. In my opinion, I'd say the best things about it is that you get to kick butt and meet new people.
Favorite Cartoon Character:Bubbles
Have you ever had a job: No
Favorite Music Group: Linkin Park
Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Linkin Park, definatly a good pick!
Back to top Go down
ZeldaLover3
ZeldaLover3

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:48 pm

What's your favorite color?Blue
What's your favorite food?Lasgna
What's your favorite candy?Crunch
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?Rasberry
What's your favorite game?Kingdom Hearts 2
What's your favorite gaming system? Wii
What's your favorite channel?CN
What's your favorite show?Ed,Edd and Eddy
Who do you look up to the most?My brother A.J.
What is your favorite thing about Fusionfall?Nanos
What is your favorite cartoon character?Ed
Have you ever had a job?no
Where was that at?up above
Back to top Go down
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue20/200What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:50 pm

What's your favorite color? Black, blue, and red.

What's your favorite food?Hawian Candian Bacon Pizza, and BBQ Chicken Pizza(from CPK specifcly!)

What's your favorite candy? Milkduds, JollyRanchers, Caramel Apple Lollipops

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Oreo, M&M, Reeses Peanutbutter Cups

What's your favorite game? FusionFall for online, but it might soon be replaced by SWTOR (don't kill me!) and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, when I buy it for console.

What's your favorite gaming system? Wii, of course!

What's your favorite channel? CartoonNetwork, what else????????

What's your favorite show? Star Wars: The Clone Wars, though my all time fave from the old days will always be Duck Dodgers, with Daffy and Porky...

Who do you look up to the most? My dad... He's da best...

What is your favorite thing about Fusionfall? All the jumping you have to do, as well as being able to see all the chracters from the good old days.

What is your favorite cartoon character? Cow and Chicken...
Have you ever had a job? Sure, I"ve got one right now... Taking care of my dogs, writting my fan-fic, learning, being a kid!!!

Where was that at? MY HOME!!!!

Favorite Music Group: WHere should I begin??? Daughtry, Smash Mouth, Beastie Boys, Rage Against The Machine, R.E.M.

Favorite Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Mountain Dew.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:14 pm

What's your favorite color? Blue
What's your favorite food? Ice-cream
What's your favorite candy? Chocolate
What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip
What's your favorite game? FusionFall
What's your favorite gaming system? My computer Very Happy
What's your favorite channel? CN
What's your favorite show? KND
Who do you look up to the most? My parents
What is your favorite thing about Fusionfall? The characters
What is your favorite cartoon character? Kuki Sanban/Numbuh 3
Have you ever had a job? No
Where was that at? Nowwhere
Back to top Go down
NightmarSword

Character Information
Health Points:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue120/120What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue10/100What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:24 pm

What's your favorite color? Red/Black
What's your favorite food? Pizza
What's your favorite candy? Reeses Peanut Butter Cup
What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Choclate
What's your favorite game? Super Smash Bros brawl
What's your favorite gaming system? Wii
What's your favorite channel? Cartoonnetwork (Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh)
What's your favorite show? Ed Edd n' Eddy
Who do you look up to the most? The Fons
What is your favorite thing about Fusionfall? the characters
What is your favorite cartoon character? Big Ed
Have you ever had a job? Somewhat during the summer for my dad
Where was that at? At my local mall in the arcade (which means free games for me!!)
Back to top Go down
http://theeverlastingnight.deviantart.com/
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:06 pm

What's your favorite color? None
What's your favorite food? Oatmeal Creme Pies
What's your favorite candy? Oatmeal Creme Pies
What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Vinella
What's your favorite game? FusionFall
What's your favorite gaming system? My laptop
What's your favorite channel? Cartoon Network
What's your favorite show? Ed, Edd, n' Eddy
What is your favorite thing about Fusionfall? I don't know.
What is your favorite cartoon character? Rolf
Have you ever had a job? No
Where was that at? I said no! Razz
Back to top Go down
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
What's your favorite? Left_bar_bleue20/200What's your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:54 am

What's your fave subject?: RECESS!
Back to top Go down
NZeroJunior
NZeroJunior

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:41 am

Favorite color: When I was in elementary school it was purple, but now it's blue. I think it has something to do with my love for the water or something.

Favorite food: I have quite a difficult time answering this question because I don't really have a favorite food. If I like it, I'll eat it. I have a taste for many different styles of cooking.

Favorite candy: Also tough to answer, especially since I don't eat that much candy anymore. I'll go with anything fruity, chocolaty, and/or crunchy. So much to choose from!

Favorite ice cream flavor: I can't decide between Mint Chocolate Chip, Peach, Strawberry, or that Chocolate Jell-o Pudding with specialty flavor I had at Cold Stone Creamery the other day. It's all so good!

Favorite game: True, I love FusionFall like most of the rest of us here, but I also like racing games (hence my love and likeness for IZ races) a lot too. I love to be behind the wheel of the driver's seat and that rush that comes from racing. Another game that I really enjoy is SimCity4: I like designing my own cities and infrastructures and making them successful and cool-looking.

Favorite gaming system: Seeing that the only system I own is a PC and absolutely nothing else, I have to go with PC. However, I have played other people's PS2s, GameCubes, and Wiis, my favorite among those is the Wii.

Favorite channel: As I've grown up and matured a little more quickly than my friends, I've seemed to have grown away from Cartoons more. But I still enjoy them and I like getting a blast from the past. Now that void has been filled by the Discovery Channel and Science Channel. I've also grown an attraction to Planet Green and the History Channel. But I still have CN and Nickelodeon among my favorite channels! tongue

Favorite show: If it had to be among anything, I'd go with Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel. Oh, and anything environmentally-related, which basically means the entire Planet Green network! As a kid, I basically liked all the old cartoons and some of the newer ones; but my absolute all-time favorite was, and still is, Codename: Kids Next Door. I was almost completely obsessed with it at one time, I loved it so much! And I'm crushed now that it's over, but I will always have it in my heart. geek

Look up to the most: For the FF Forums, I like taking advice from JRsOldMan, MrsMoonbunny, Green, Tifa, and VivaAlecto among others. However, most of the time I'm usually the one giving advice and I don't think I can count myself! lol! But in the real world, there's a lot of people I look up to for help and inspiration, including my friends, some teachers, coaches and conductors, Michael Phelps, and Yo-Yo Ma among others. That should tell you a bit about what I like to do and my interests. Wink

Favorite thing about FusionFall: Wow, where should I start? Let's just say I love everything from getting to interact with all the old cartoon characters and exploring their worlds to the awesome FF community and people behind the magic to totally kicking butt in the races (oh, and those of Fusions too Smile )!

Favorite Cartoon Character: Aah, crud. I can't definitively answer this one either! confused

Have you ever had a job: Nope. Well, not one that was paid, anyway. Except if you count sorting invoices for my parent's business as an unofficial "job." I did get $20 out of it once Smile

Favorite Music Group: scratch Personally I don't have an all-time favorite music group either. I just like whatever's on and if they and/or their songs are any good.

Favorite Drink: I absolutely love Cherry Limeade! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:13 pm

I love all your answers to these you guys. Kinda cool little thing here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite?   What's your favorite? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite?
Page 1 of 1