The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

The Legacy Of The Hero

Go down 
+2
Greenganon
77Benten
6 posters
AuthorMessage
77Benten
77Benten

Character Information
Health Points:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue0/0The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue0/0The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

The Legacy Of The Hero Empty
PostSubject: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 am

Hi! I have been reading all your stories and they are great! Keep up the good work! So, in this, I made my own Fan-Fiction based on FusionFall.Hope you people like it!Just post what you want in the story or tell how it is! Very Happy

Last edited by 77benten on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
77Benten
77Benten

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Our Story Begins!   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:21 am

The Legacy Of The Hero
Chapter 1, Part 1 – The Signs

I woke up that morning in my neighborhood, the Cul-De-Sac. I ate my breakfast and decided to check out my pals- Ed, Edd but as we call him ‘Double-D’ and lastly the selfish Eddy. I walked out of my house and found Double-D working hard on a mini device.
‘Hi, Double-D, what are you working on?’ I asked.
‘Huh? Hi Sam! This little device is what we call a Nanocom. Its main purpose is to be a communicator, but once I finished, I have to send this prototype to Dexlabs to approve it. Then, maybe they will add more features to it!’ replied Edd excitedly.
‘Wow! How can I help?’ I said.
‘Well…. I do need pieces for the transmission sender. And without them, I can’t complete the Nanocom. So, when you are free, can you find some mechanical pieces? Double-D said.
‘Sure! How long will this…..’ I broke off, interrupted by a shriek of joy.
‘What was that?’ exclaimed Double-D.

It was in fact, our pal Ed. It seemed that one of Rolf’s chickens had decided to go for a morning stroll and Ed had obviously seen it.
‘Chickens! I sure love chickens, Eddy!’ yelled Ed.
‘What’s with the noise? I am trying to sleep here!’ yelled Eddy who stuck his head out his door. ‘Hey, Sockhead! Cough up a quarter if ya want to make noise!’
‘Oh Eddy! Please be a little more understanding!’ yelled Double-D.
‘Ed boys! Look in the sky!’ yelled a voice from behind us.
It was Rolf. He probably came to look for the runaway chicken but it seemed that there was more then anger in his voice. There was a little fear in his voice. But, when we looked up, we ourselves saw what was there to fear. There was glowing planet or should I say cluster of planets approaching our world. What was really scary was that the main planet was the color of a glowing green eye. It was still very far from our home, but it seemed that it was vacuuming everything like stars near the planet toward itself.

‘What is that!?’ yelled Double-D.
Double-D then ran to his home and returned, huffing and puffing with his brand-new telescope. He quickly set it up and began examining the alien planet.
‘Well? What is it?’ I asked.
‘Yeah, don’t keep us waiting smart Ed boy.’ Rolf said.
We were so engrossed in the planet that we did not see Ed take out a comic book with a planet that resembled the planet…
TO BE CONTINUED………… Very Happy
Back to top Go down
77Benten
77Benten

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Hope You like it!   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:26 am

I hope this is good.Just post what you want here and tell how it is. Green can I make my story connected to yours?
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue7000/7000The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:14 pm

Yes you can, and good job!
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
77Benten
77Benten

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Sam's Adventure Contiues!   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:06 am

Chapter 1, Part 2 – The Preperations

‘So? What do you know about this um… planet?’ Eddy said impatiently. ‘It better have money involved with it or it’s useless.’
Double- D ignored him and continued noting down things. ‘Rolf, how are the Urban Rangers doing with the scouting mission?’
‘Don’t worry, Ed boy. My rangers will be back faster then you can say my old countries name’ replied Rolf with pride in his voice.
‘Well. Sam you should really go look for some parts for the Nanocom.’ Double-D said.
‘I have some transmission junk from my older brother’s room.’ Eddy said. ‘But if ya want to have it, hand over the cash.’
My wallet was at home, but I already had a plan to get the parts without any charge.
‘Hey Eddy. If you give the parts now, I’m sure we could make lots of them and sell it for a decent price.’ I said to him.
Lucky for me, it worked like a charm. Eddy ran home with that dollar-shaped glint in his eye.
‘My word, Sam! I have been trying to make Eddy listen for once. I had no idea you could do it’ Double- D remarked.
I thanked him, and started to walk toward my house to get my bike and some supplies.
While I headed toward my house, a blue-haired boy walked past me toward Double-D. Double-D was now yelling ‘Green!! Green!!’ into a walkie-talkie. Hmm… I never knew Double-D was so into colors. If I knew that, I would have given him a better birthday present. Oh, well.

I went into my house, got my bike, backpack and some snacks [A hero can get hungry!] and started to leave the Cul-De-Sac, but I stopped when I heard a voice toward the center. The blue-haired kid must of left but Double-D was waving frantically at me.

I raced over to him and Double-D and suddenly started to say ‘Sam. I heard that Peach Creek and other places have now been infected with monsters! I did a biological scan on one of them and they have the same DNA pattern as what is making the planet! Here is a basic weapon I designed. It’s called the Justice Blade. It’s not very powerful, but remember it can protect you in danger!’
‘Thanks, Double-D! But where should I go for the parts?’ I said.
‘Sorry. Even I don’t know.’ Double-D replied.
I finally left my neighborhood for the first time. But, then what I saw scared me. The same blue-haired kid was running for his life from monsters that had fire hydrants for fists. They suddenly turn around and spot me and began to run toward me. Uh Oh.

TO BE CONTINUED.........
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue7000/7000The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:25 am

This is really good stuff, you have the characters personalitys down real well, and that's a great place to start. Much of me and Tifa's success was on how well we had the characters act. I also love the connections going on here. Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
77Benten
77Benten

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: The Legacy Continues!!   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:21 am

Hi! Hope you are liking my story!!Anyway,here is part three of the legacy of our hero Sam! Hope you like it!

Chapter 2, Part 1- Escaping The Evil

I was running for my life from these crazy machines. It sure seemed that the blue-haired kid had better luck at running from these guys then I did. I remembered what Double-D had said “It can protect you in danger!” and I still thought that running was better. Ok, Sam lets show these guys what humans are made of.

I turned and took out the sword. It was somehow making me braver. It was giving me hope and I sure wasn’t letting it down. I gulped and took my first ever swing. The good news was that one was down. Bad news was that there was one more left. It somehow opened its hydrant and shot a blast of water at me. But, while I backed away, I tripped! The water shot over my head. I almost cried with relief but remembered that there was a monster to slay. I swung my trusty sword and finished him. I gladly received my first earned FM and Taros. I then really cried with joy and then ran back to my bike [I had left it before the chase.] and hopped on it and started pedaling toward Double-D.
‘Hi Sam!’ Double-D said. ‘I have something for you. This is a spare walkie-talkie. I built this two days ago.’
‘Thanks Double-D.’ I replied taking the walkie-talkie.
I left Double-D to install the transmission parts that Eddy gave Double-D. So, I began to walk home to take a long rest.

The next day, I woke up and remembered the previous day. I smiled and ran to Double-D to see what else he needed. Edd needed some chargers to power the device and then it will be completed and then sent to Dexlabs. I decided to look for these chargers and decided to head south-east to this HUGE junkyard to find some chargers from robot dinosaurs. So, I ran to my house and brought out my bike and the supplies I never used and began to pedal toward Goat’s Junkyard. I kept pedaling and saw a junkyard up ahead and… the robot dinosaurs!! I was happy to find them because they had the chargers we needed. I got of my bike and kept it across the street because they were eating metal and I didn’t want my bicycle to be robot food!

I was about to run to them and begin fighting when I heard my walkie-talkie suddenly vibrating. I took it out and heard Double-D’s voice in the other end.
‘Hello? Sam?’ Edd said.
‘Yeah, I can hear you.’ I replied.
‘Good. I need 20 chargers. Each robot should have two chargers.’ Double-D said.
‘Ok!’ I said and switched the walkie-talkie off.
So, I needed to defeat 10 robots. So, I started to slay them. I managed to slay 5 but the 6th one was actually bigger then all of the others. But, luckily I accidently threw the Justice Blade, which finished the big robot. But, instead of getting 2 chargers, I got 10 chargers!!

So, I ran back to my bike and began pedaling toward the Cul-De-Sac.

TO BE CONTINUED……….
Back to top Go down
77Benten
77Benten

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Good News!   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:02 am

The good news is that I am going to my grandpa's place in India,so i can watch ed,edd and eddy since over there they still have it! so in a few minutes, i will post chapter 2 part 2! so be patient! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue100/100The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue10/200The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue20/7000The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:05 pm

This story is real good Smile I now declare u king king lol!
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Ed Edd Eddy   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:09 pm

I wish I could still watch Ed, Edd, and Eddy Sad
Back to top Go down
http://talk-radio.webs.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:13 pm

I gotz them on my iPod, as well as the other oldies.
Back to top Go down
MasterSladeKnights
MasterSladeKnights

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Really?!   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Awesome, how did you get them on your Ipod
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Well some of them they offer to buy off of iTunes, but the rest if you have the DVD's they can convert if you know how. And you can also use this to put custom flash videos on your iPods. Therefore you will be able to put the Fuse's Downfall movie, on it. Providing you have the right equipment by the time it comes out.
Back to top Go down
77Benten
77Benten

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Here it comes!   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 am

Hi! sorry i couldnt post this early, but here it is!To make it up for that there will be a sneak peek :affraid: in the beginning of the next post! cheers

Chapter 2, Part 2- The Completion of the Nanocom

I pedaled toward the Cul-De-Sac as hard as I could because I had to deliver the chargers to Double-D so he could complete the Nanocom. I was so excited that me, Double-D and Eddy contributed to help build the Nanocom. As I continued pedaling, I saw the huge cardboard castle wall that protected the Cul-De-Sac…...WHAM!!!!! I was thrown of my bike with such force; my breath was knocked out of me. Ouch... I looked up to see a monstrous form of what looked like Double-D.
‘Who or what are you?!’ I shouted.
‘I am….. Fusion Edd!!’ shouted the green monster. ‘Give me those chargers! It’s so nice of you to spare me the trouble of taking out those robots.’
‘Oh yeah? I don’t think so!’ I retorted and ran toward my bike. I had to get the chargers to the real Double-D!
‘Don’t run away from your doom, Sam!’ shouted Fusion Edd.
‘Hey, how do you know my name?’ I shouted.

But, I had already reached the Cul-De-Sac. I began thinking. How did that fiend know my name? Was he related to the green planet? I looked up and saw the planet and saw four huge meteors coming down. One hit the junkyard and green vines started climbing up a huge robot. I saw a few people fall down from the top of the robot. The other three landed to the west of the Cul-De-Sac. Worried, I ran to deliver the chargers.
‘Hello Sam. Thank you for the chargers. But, now we have an emergency!’ Double-D said.
Double-D installed the chargers and spoke into a video phone ‘Hello. This is Edd here. Nanocom successfully built. Dexlabs, ready to receive?’
‘This is Dexter at Dexlabs. Ready to receive Edd.’ an orange haired person said on the video.

Double-D placed the finished Nanocom on a disc on the video phone and pressed a button. In a flash of light, the Nanocom disappeared.
‘This is Dexter here. Nanocom successfully received. Thanks, Edd.’ said the person.
‘No problem Dexter. Anyway, we have an emergency! I have seen four meteors fall from the planet we discussed.’ Double-D said.
‘Yes, I have seen them too. It seems that all four fell in the suburbs.’ Dex said.
‘Yeah, I saw one fall in Goat’s Junkyard. All other three fell in places west of us.’ I answered.
‘Ok. We need someone from your area…. actually two people just in case to check out the other meteors.’ Dex said.
‘Hmm... Ok. Sam and Eddy will go.’ Double-D said.
‘What?! But, I….’ I began but Dex agreed that someone with my skill should go.
Sad but excited for the adventures ahead, I began to walk to Eddy’s house to tell him what we had to do.

TO BE CONTINUED……
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue100/100The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue10/200The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
The Legacy Of The Hero Left_bar_bleue20/7000The Legacy Of The Hero Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 am

Very Happy Cool real good Smile I now declare u king king lol!
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: q   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:59 am

Anybody that wants to watch Ed, Edd n Eddy click Q[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bfrs7NgeUI&feature=related]here[/url]
This and the episode after it are my favorite episodes.

Last edited by Prof Old on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Q)
Back to top Go down
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Ahh!   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:00 am

Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:33 pm

I like the one where Ed trys to make his own scam.
Double D: There is NO X ED!
Back to top Go down
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: subject   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:12 pm

That's the episode after that I was saying about
That link is episode 28 and the one you're talking about is 29
I will now scatter Q's all over the site

Q

Last edited by Prof Old on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Q)
Back to top Go down
Coolben10
Coolben10

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:10 am

Hi 77benten.ur stry is awesome. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Coolben10
Coolben10

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:40 am

77benten ur story is awesome!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation But can u continue with it quickly!!!
Back to top Go down
77Benten
77Benten

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:49 am

hi and well chapte 2 part 3 is in a new topic which is named The Legacy of The Hero Chapter 2 and More!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy Of The Hero   The Legacy Of The Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legacy Of The Hero
Page 1 of 1