The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWriter01
VIP Member
VIP Member
TheWriter01

Character Information
Health Points:
Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Left_bar_bleue120/120Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Left_bar_bleue10/100Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Left_bar_bleue20/7000Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty
PostSubject: Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland)   Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Cut to

Atticus Thorn’s secret Hideaway, Louisiana Mansion, 1879, Night

ATTICUS THORN’S SECRET TOWER ROOM.

Zeke crawls out of the hole in the ground Atticus made when he pulled Zeke into the room below. The Dullest, The Organist, The Knight, The Opera Singer, The Old Lady, and The Pirate Ghosts come up to Zeke giving their thanks.

THE DULLEST

Shew Doggie! Now that was some shooting!

Cut to

Zeke looks faint and falls to the ground, obviously dead.

THE OPERA SINGER

Zeke? Zeke?!

THE PIRATE

Oooooo. Must have had the wind knocked right out of his sails.

THE OLD LADY

Oh1 Oh my! He’s…He’s gone.

THE KNIGHT

It was an honor to have served with you.

THE DULLEST

Bravest fella’ I ever met.

THE ORAGNIST

He did sort of grow on you after awhile. Poor little beggar.

Cut to

The ghosts walk away and talk to them selves. Zeke gets up and rubs his head. The ghosts see him and run up to him. The ghosts pat him on the back and congratulate him.

THE OLD LADY

We thought we’d lost you!

THE KNIGHT

You were victorious! Atticus Thorn and The Order of Shadows will bother us no more!

THE OPERA SINGER

And it’s all thanks to you Zeke and Madam……Leyota?

Cut to

Zeke looks around and sees the lantern. Zeke pulls the crystal ball out of the center and holds it in his hands. Madam Leyota’s head is not in the Crystal ball.

THE KNIGHT

Leyota, Are you there? Madam Leyota?

Madam Leyota appears in the Crystal Ball.

MADAM LEYOTA

Take that you bloated sack of souls! What’s its over already?! Did we win?

Madam Leyota winks at Zeke.

THE OLD LADY

Yes, Yeas it’s over and every things fine. More then fine now. Their free Leyota, the souls, you freed them all.

The ghosts disappear and slowly drift up towards Heaven and wave their good byes.

Cut to

Mansion Grounds, Louisiana, 1879-1899, Afternoon.

As the scene goes on, the grounds become lighter and prettier and much less “cursed”.

ZEKE
(Over)

With their troubles put to rest, the ghosts returned to the Afterlife. I made up my mind to stay on for a time as caretaker of the estate. And after words, with the blessing of Madam Leyota, I continued to peruse my dream of becoming a writer. Only many years later did I come to understand how on that dreary October afternoon when I first opened the door to that “Haunted” Mansion, I had opened the door to the rest of my life.

Final Fade Out.

THE END
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Left_bar_bleue0/0Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Left_bar_bleue0/0Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland)   Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Moving this topic into Fan-Fiction, Green's orders...
Back to top Go down
TheWriter01
VIP Member
VIP Member
TheWriter01

Character Information
Health Points:
Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Left_bar_bleue120/120Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Left_bar_bleue10/100Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Left_bar_bleue20/7000Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland)   Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Odd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland)   Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland) Empty

Back to top Go down

Basicaly my Homework form my summer courses. (Based on The Haunted Mansion attraction in Disneyland)
Page 1 of 1