The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Chronicles Of Fusionfall

Go down 
+3
BriBri101
Forestgur
TheSpyGuy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Chronicles Of Fusionfall Left_bar_bleue0/0Chronicles Of Fusionfall Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Chronicles Of Fusionfall Left_bar_bleue0/0Chronicles Of Fusionfall Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

Chronicles Of Fusionfall Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:51 pm

I had a fun idea, how about we start a story where we take turns writing chapters of our characters, kind of like a fan-fiction/RP....
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 pm

YES!!! LET'S DO IT!! I LUV THESE KIND OF THINGS!!!
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Chronicles Of Fusionfall Left_bar_bleue100/100Chronicles Of Fusionfall Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Chronicles Of Fusionfall Left_bar_bleue10/100Chronicles Of Fusionfall Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Chronicles Of Fusionfall Left_bar_bleue20/7000Chronicles Of Fusionfall Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:20 pm

I'll help out too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Chronicles Of Fusionfall Left_bar_bleue100/100Chronicles Of Fusionfall Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Chronicles Of Fusionfall Left_bar_bleue10/100Chronicles Of Fusionfall Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Chronicles Of Fusionfall Left_bar_bleue20/7000Chronicles Of Fusionfall Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Helping out also. Cool
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:47 pm

When can we start?
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Right abo-

(Moon and Sun pass 7 times each)

What the hell?

Start now!

Bri starts the first chapter!
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Angel was enjoying a Day in Tech Square. Dexter Buzzed in on Her communicator "Angel you there?"
Dexter Asked
"Yeah I'm here" I replied
"Good..." He said
"What do you need?" I Asked
"Just to send a weapon to you." He Stated
"Oh alright..."I said
"Go near your mailbox" He replied
I went near my mailbox and there was a package in it.
"What is it?"I Asked
"A sercret weapon" He replied
"Oh Alright"
"Your own adventure Begins tommorow Be Prepared!"Dex said and he hung up
I knew tommorow was gonna be an adventure in itself...
Dexter was in his lab
"Computress" Dexter called
"Yes Dexter?" Computress Asked
"Contact those other People" He stated
"Right away..." Computress said and hovered away

PS: I wasnt sure how to start...xD Smilie
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Peels....

THAT LOUIS IS A SPY!!!

OK, I guess Forestgur can start the next chapter, then later me..

If Forestgur isn't here by a few hours I'll make the next chapter...
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:36 pm

hey
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:39 pm

ill join........im bored
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:47 pm

Oh I'm supposed to start now? NOW? NOW?

"NOW!NOW!NOW!" Awesome Brainy shouted to Cantara from his ships's poop deck. "All right, Awesome. Just need to aim on those fusion sharks. These things are fast." Cantara said.

"I don't care. JUST FIRE!" Awesome shouted. "Ok.Ok." she answered. And she fired the cannon to the group of fusion sharks that were rapidly following them.
A brief explosion followed.

The sharks didn't die.
"AWESOME! THEY DIDN'T GET DESTROYED!" Cantara shouted.
"Then we have no choice but to get to Tech Square. The fusion sharks will destroy this ship." Awesome said with a grave face. "You don't mean-" Cantara asked. "Oh I mean." Awesome answered.

Then he pushed a red button on the ship's control board and the ship exploded.

Note: This is about Cantara's days in the war after she completed her missison as an SKP agent protecting Alice.

Last edited by Forestgur on Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Holy shi-

Cantara's a dood...

Plus he was a soldier even since the age of 15, now he's 17...

I'm kind of a soldier myself since I salute the Marines and play lots of war games!
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Wait, is that even my Cantara?

(Cantara's his fake name...)

Lemme start with Chapter 3 to explain Sam Millston, a Fusionfall version of Gordon Freeman...

Somehow, Gordon's always silent...
----------

Prolouge of Samuel Millston

Cantara Crowfalcon, also whose real name was Sam Millston was a 17 year old boy, a soldier in the war against Fuse, lets go back to his origin shall we?

Cantara was raised by Victoria and Daniel Millston, his biological parents, his sister was Coraline Millston and his brother was William Millston...

He lived with his whole family growing up poor out in the woods, they had no heater, no A/C, nothing, they could barely even afford luxuries...

They used the last of their money to build a farm to feed their family, there family was huge...

Cousins, uncles, aunts and grandparents on both sides of his family...

At the age of 15, he joined an army and ranked up to Sergeant...

When Fuse invaded, he left home to kill Fuse...

Chapter 1 of Sam's story after someone else's...
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:36 am

Ooh! This seems like fun. I'll join!
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm talking about Cantara Aeroair.
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Oh I c wat you did there!

So anyone else wanna continue?

*extreme closeup*

Or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:35 pm

how bout we do blaze? if she's here, of course.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Ooh!
(raises hand)
Pick me!
Back to top Go down
http://talk-radio.webs.com
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Prof. Old or Bri can start the next one...
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:41 pm

No one?

I'll do Chapter 1 of Sam...

Chapter 1

Sam joined an army, to protect his family...

Sam went to Foster's to visit his aunt, Frankie before Fuse invaded that day...

"Hey Aunt Frankie!" said Sam as he walked up one day...

"Hey Sam, how's your mom?" asked Frankie...

"She's been good, she's not handling Dad's death too well, neither are any of us..." said Sam...

Sam took a locket out of his hand of an old family portrait...

"Before he died, he said that me and Will were men of the house, he wanted us to protect the family....that's what me and Will gotta do..." said Sam with a tear in his eye...

Frankie sat down on the porch with Sam, "I remember when you were born, me and Vicky used to hold you, your mom was the nurtiring smart one, while your dad was the smart wise one..." said Frankie...

"Sometimes you, me and your mom would have picnics out in the meadows of the farm, your mother was exactly like your sister, Coraline, she reminds me of your mother sometimes...."

"Yeah....well, I've got to get going, uncle Art wanted me to get to the market to buy some stuff..." said Sam...

Frankie said goodbye to him, Sam walked out to market to buy some milk and medicine for the Millston/Foster elders, but then Fuse had invaded...

Sam saw terafusers dropping from the sky, Sam was terrified, Sam raced back to Fosters to check his aunt Frankie...

Fosters was being invaded by fusion monsters, Sam grabbed a shotgun from his back and shot them, a fusion spawn came running towards him but he was out of ammo, the spawn jumped and he used a butterfly knife....

"Are you okay?" asked Sam to Frankie...

"Yes, and what are you doing with a gun!?" exclaimed Frankie...

"Grandpa Joseph gave it to me before he died, he said my dad would say what he did to me on his deathbed, I wanted to protect my family including you..." said Sam...

Frankie understood, she didn't like the idea, but there was dangers out in the woods, people who wanted to kill the Millstons besides Fuse...

That story is to be explained later....

But now Sam raced to the mountains out next to the river to protect his family...

(Note: I made Frankie to be Sam's aunt because I wanted to do something like Father is Green's dad and Toilenator is Susan Silverbullet's uncle...
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:26 am

(Since I'm in a way different time zone and I'll basically be asleep when you guys are awake, I decided I would start mine now. If that's okay with you guys of course.)

Blaze walked down the street and glanced around. The street was practically deserted save for a few birds pecking at some sort of... bush? She jogged over to investigate the source of the birds' interest. The birds flew away as she came up to them. She inspected the "bush" closely.

It was in the shape of a big mushroom, but it didn't look like one at all. It was a sickly green and looked like goo. Blaze was about to touch it, but she decided not to. She had no idea what was on it, let alone what it actually was.

"That's definitely not a bush..." she stated aloud.

She never finished investigating as some screams were heard a little distance away. She saw people running down the street as if they had seen something extremely frightening. She noticed a little boy attempting to squeeze around the bigger people, but he tripped over.

Blaze hurried over to help the boy up. "Are you okay?"

The boy nodded, though he had tears in his eyes. "Run away! There a little green monsters attacking the buildings!"

Blaze's eyes widened. "Little green monsters?"

"Yes! Run while you can! They'll be coming here soon!" The boy sped off.

Blaze watched the boy run and made sure he was safe before turning around and heading to where "little green monsters" were attacking. She took out her orange pistol which she kept in the case of an emergency. She had never had to use it before, and she'd hoped she'd never have to, but she had to use it now. As she arrived at the scene of the attack, she gasped. There were little green monsters attacking all the buildings there. They had red eyes and were smirking evilly.

"Okay, here we go..." Blaze aimed with her pistol and fired.

(Note: This has nothing to do with my other fan fiction. Just pretend that never happened.)
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:39 pm

...Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles Of Fusionfall   Chronicles Of Fusionfall EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Angel Was walking down the road, And she Noticed something " Hmm whats that?" Angel Asked herself, she walked over to it "Ew its green"she whispered to herself, she got out her sword and started Slashing the Green monsters that were coming out of it " These things Keep coming!" She said aloud , " No use In fighting them" she said " I'll destroy the source of it" she said and slashed the Terrafuser in Half "Wow" she said and watched the green blobs fall to the ground "Well thats an end to them" I rode my Hoverboard to the cul-de-sac " Hey Edd!" I greeted him "Oh hey Angel" He greeted me back "Hey where's Big Ed?" I asked " He went missing a few weeks ago.." Edd said " Oh well wheres eddy? He owes me a Skatepark" I said " How can he owe You a Skatepark?" when theres an invasion in progress!" Edd said stressed " I Helped im out of a Scam he pulled remeber?" I asked

Flashback
"Hey Angel can you help me olut of this?" Eddy asked
"I Guess" Isaid and Got up off my chiar
" Hey guys edddy thought it would be cool if we could earn some money in case an Invasion happenend and we need armour and weapons!" I explained
" He Is A Pain in the neck!" Kevin yelled
"Yeah!" Rolf said
" Actually guys we could use some food and water" Naz said casually
" The blonde girl makes a point" Rolf said
" Right on Naz!" Kevin said
End of flaskback

" Remeber Now?" I asked
" Yeah.." Edd sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content