The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)

Go down 
+2
Vex
Dawgdedawg
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 pm

lawlz ok
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:20 pm

and im gunna try adding wordz like:

thundered
mocked

and more "pazzaz" into it Razz me thx vex for the idea Razz since i read his prologue i thought of it and...well ya....
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 pm

I can't wait for the next chapter Yet again I'm working on another story Only people on the green forums will be able to see
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:33 pm

coolz coolz....dont wrry ill hopfully get a new chap up here soono....soono=soon....dont judge me Razz lawlz
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:43 pm

Nice work Dawg ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:44 pm

wow didnt see dex'z post...

@dex:wow...thankz dex...i just noticed they are wild Razz lawlz and yes....that would be my fav action qoute...heh..heh...he sinkz...heh lawlz anywayz...THX AGAIN!!!

awlz now i see greenz (even tho he just posted Razz)

@green:i wasnt really thinking of getting so much support....-sniff- im not gunna cry...-criez- -punchez jeffery and says:TOUGH GUYZ CRY!- lawlz thx green Very Happy so much support...well only 6 ppl but thatz alot to me! thx all!!!!
-sniff-
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 pm

got up chapter 6 sooner then i expected:

Chapter 6:
The Heal Power:
“C’mon! C’mon! We need to get them to Numbuh 2!!!!” Epic yelled, they passed peech creek commons to sector V. They jumped on the jump pad and flew up into the sky and landed safely on the tree house platform. “Numbuh 2!!! Numbuh 2!!!” Epic, Dawg and Andrew Called out. “Yes?” Numbuh 2 asked. “Well we were fighting fusi…” Epic explained but was cut off by dawg

“Well Amy, angel, atomic and chief fainted…” Dawg depressingly explained, “Well it seems like their actually…more damaged…” Numbuh 2 started. “Hey, guys what’s going on?” Arlen asked landing on the tree house platform with Bella, Tina and Lina behind her. “Angel, Amy, Chief and atomic…are very damaged yada yada and they may die…” Dawg explained, “I can help! I can heal people without nanos!” Arlen happily told as she put her hands on angel and little stars started flying around Arlen to Angel.

“Huh? What happened?” Angel asked confused. Arlen did Amy next then atomic then chief. “Wow..Anyways thanks Arlen!” Angel, Amy, Atomic and Chief thanked. “Well while you guys defeated Fusions Bella, Tina, Lina and I were fixing the time machine!” Arlen explained. “So we can go back to the past?!” Atomic, Amy and Dawg asked in unison. “That’s right!” Lina giggled. “Cool” Atomic said.

They walked toward the time machine and walked into the time machine, they saw colorful streaks of blue, pink, green, yellow and purple as they went back in time. “WOOOHOOO!!” Atomic blurted out waving his hands in the air. The Time Machine stopped and a door opened in front of them and saw a lot of creatures but the sky was blue. “So I guess Fuse is still invading earth in the past” Chief said breaking the silence.

They walked out looking around and walking to the tree house platform. “Well…it looks like there’s more land the sky is blue but more monsters and fusions” Chief and Angel said and sighed in unison.
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/7000The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Yay!new chapter!~!
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 pm

You have now 7 supporters!! Your fanfic is glorius!! LORD OF AWESOME!!!!

But still not as awesome as Bloo Superdude, if I said so, he and I would be in a long long arguement.
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:21 pm

ok chap 7 iz almost sone...and thx for ur support guyz....
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:11 pm

to clear stuff up, people repaired the house wen they accidently went to far in the future, wen they go to the past chief dawg etc. found out the house was wrecked b4 the other people do

Chapter 7:
The Un-perfect past:
As they walked toward the tree house platform they ran into a group of caterplugs, they started shooting but it was 10 to 20 so it’s obvious that they were out numbered. They stabbed and shot but they got stunned and their site went blurry.

They woke up to notice that they were in a hospital with a girl standing next to them, “Hi, I’m Alice Acornberry.” Alice acornberry started “But you can call me Alice!” She continued “Oh, and I saved your life, I found you guys…and girls lying on the floor near a group of caterplugs, so I assumed you guys were hurt.” Alice continued to explain. “So to make a long story short you saved us from death?” Ben asked. “Yeah!” Alice replied with a giggle. “Well thanks Alice!” everyone thanked, “No problem!” She replied.

The hospital started to shake like a massive earthquake. “Wha-a-t’s h-h-appe-n-n-ing?!?!” Dawg, Amy, Alice and Arlen asked. The shaking stopped and an elevator crashed down and a bunch of monsters starting running at us. Then the doors from the entrance came tumbling down and a bunch of monsters came from there too. “Oh, boy….” Dawg sighed as he got his gun out but was too weak from his injuries to hold it and he dropped it. Angel teleported us to Chief’s house.

“Why would they attack that hospital?” Epic thought. “WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR HOUSE?!?!” Chief yelled full of anger. “Calm down chief!” Angel interrupted chief’s yelling rampage. Atomic, Alice and Dawg walk on top of the crumbled house and see a note lying on top of the crumbed house.

“You little “hero’s” aren’t going to defeat Lord Fuse and his minions, you fools shall die! –Fusion Chief” Dawg read the note. “Him…” Chief mumbled clenching his hands. “What are we gonna do now?” Atomic complained, “Where are we gonna live? How are we gonna eat?...NO MORE ICECREAM!!!!” Atomic complained. “No more ice cream?!” Amy complained with Atomic.

“We can always build a new one…I have been working on some inventions like always, and one builds many things fast!” Epic said cheering everyone up. “So…when are you gonna tell him you like him?” Dawg asked Lina. “Shut up Dawg…” Lina forced Dawg “Whatever…heh” Dawg replied.
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 pm

/me giggles.

I like that chapter!

EDIT:forgot the "/me" code don't work here xD
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:18 pm

lawlz thx!!!! next chap iz goin to have a surprize in it....u probly would think that it wasnt goin to happen so soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Oooh! Can't wait. Spoiler for my story as well. one of the girls die, but who? Available girls:

Angel

Amy

Bell

Fire

Autumn

Which one do ou think?!? xD don't worry whoever dies does come back xD
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:11 am

THEY DIE!!! -sniff- -sipz tea- -sniff- COOL!!! THEY DIE!!!!....i guezz.....hmmm......AMY!!!! and i need to post thiz b4 u delete ur forum just for a reminder mostly for me:

For Yumi:

Colors Of Walls: Black and Blue.

Posters: Colors, Color splashes, Bubbles, (Not Bubbles From PPG) (Bubbles that you pop.)

Other Stuff: She Likes Flowers

For Andrew:

colors of Walls: Green,

Posters: Bells.

Other Stuff: He Likes Music so maybe a few CDs, a DJ system maybe.

For Kayla:

Colors Of Walls: Dark Orange

Posters: Ben 10, Gwen and Kevin 11.

Other Stuff: Improvise will ya xD

For Bella:

Colors of Walls: Blue and pink.

Posters: Suite Life Of Zack and Cody.

Other: She Likes CN and Disney.
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:57 pm

No not Amy hehe!
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:30 pm

awwww...i wan-i mean.....then angel? lawlz ecwlof rofl rofl ill start writing again zoon ive gotten soccer practice..so ya....
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:56 am

We have a winner,
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:23 am

yuperz this took a long time...ya im sorry peeps....but its finally out....AND LI.....ull jus tfind out once u read....and again srry briz and other fanz!!!!

The Truth is Revealed!!!!
Chapter 8

Epic sent the device to work, it built A 10 story house, 50 bathrooms 60 rooms 5 gym rooms a pool and everything that a hotel would have, and don't forget..the best of all, ROBOT SERVENTS!!!! "Boom!!!! Crack, CRAaAaAaAaAassssshh!!!!"
A noise came out of nowhere, They ran to investigate...And what they found was a kid with a bazooka wearing a dark green jacket and jeans. "Uhhhhhhhhh............" The kid hid his bazooka. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh.............." Dawg also was
confused, "What were ya doin' kid?" Chief asked. "I WASN'T BLOWIN' UP TREES!!!!!!!" The kid screamed nervously, "Uhhhhhhhhh........." Dawg still confused. "What are you doin kid?" Chief asked again, "Ok.....i was blowin up trees for fun.
...." The kid confessed, "Ok......................" Chief replied, an awkward silence came. "The names Cookie!" The kid said, "I'm chief, these are my bro's, Dawg, Epic and atomic, and our friends, Angel, Amy, Tina, Lina, Yumi, Andrew,
bella and Kayla."

"Ok....." Cookie said. "Where ya live?" Angel asked, ".....I live in a tent....." Cookie said. "Not what i meant... but ok.....you can come with us if you want!!" Angel offered. "Sure!" Cookie Said. They ran back to the house, "W-w-w-w-
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow big house!!!!" Cookie Exclaimed. "yaa...." Lina said. They went inside and said which room is theirs and so on. Chief's walls were blue, He had posters of major Glory. Dawgs walls,
red, and posters...of....well....dawgs (dogs). Epic though, had his walls green and posters of scientists and computers and stuff like that. But Atomic....of course, his walls painted green, and posters, of icecream.

The girls though. Angel Had her walls light blue/white, and posters of the PPGs, and don't forget....a small little box that can keep 1,000,000,000 items, small or big in it, her invention. Amy thought, her walls were ordinary, original,....
white, but posters of ICECREAM. Lina had black walls, with...posters of black computers and tech stuff that she wanted/liked. Tina had midnight blue color walls and posters of many diffrent cats....so many you will fall on the floor and twitch
o nthe floor when u see them! She even had 6 cats in her room. Arlen, she had red walls and posters of iron man and batman. Yumi has black and blue walls, posters of colors, color splashes, and bubbles, and like flowers everywhere.
Kayla has dark orange color for walls and ben 10, kevin 11 and Gwen posters, and alot of drawings of ben 10, gwen, and kevin 11.
Bella had blue and pink wall colors, and suite life of Zack and Cody posters.

Vex had orange walls and posters of pokemon and ben 10.

At 10:00 p.m. everyone was asleep besides Dawg Angel and Epic, Lina knocked on Epic's door. "Come in," Epic told. "H..hi-hi Epic-c-c..." said Lina Nervously, "I.......have something to tell you..." Lina told Epic nervously still, her legs shaking. "I...
I....I...I..I L-L-L..I LO...." Lina tried saying but it couldnt come out, jus tthen the door burst open and Dawg was in the room, "I KNOW WHAT SHE'S GONNA SAY!!!!" Exclaimed Dawg, almost waking everyone up. "...I love you Epic" Lina finally said. "..Me..too.....
...." Epic said. "Awwww....Young love." Dawg said with a chuckle, "Ok...uhhh...I'm leaving now" Dawg said and ran out because they were kissing.

Last edited by Dawgdedawg on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : STUFF OKAYZ?!?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Nice work!

Could do without Alice giggling.

But let's not be picky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)   The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fight for Life (a fan-fic by dawgdedawg)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2