The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

FusionFall Forum Linking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

Character Information
Health Points:
FusionFall Forum Linking Left_bar_bleue0/0FusionFall Forum Linking Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
FusionFall Forum Linking Left_bar_bleue0/0FusionFall Forum Linking Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

FusionFall Forum Linking Empty
PostSubject: FusionFall Forum Linking   FusionFall Forum Linking EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:09 am

Hey Green Ganon, would you mind linking to our forum (http://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com) and we do the same?
You have a Partner Sites section and we have a FusionFall Fan Sites section.

If you don't want to actually link to us, that's fine. (We'd still be considered affiliated sites either way.)
But it would be great to improve the connectivity of the FusionFall community.
Also, some of Xtreme FusionFall's members/guest users may check out Green Ganon more often since it's directly linked
on the forum homepage.
Up to you.  Smile

You can use either of the following depending on which looks best at different resolutions:
FusionFall Forum Linking 7gc5

FusionFall Forum Linking Rsz_7g10

If you want us to link to Green Ganon, please provide a Green Ganon logo/banner of
similar size preferably. Smile

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
FusionFall Forum Linking Left_bar_bleue1000/1000FusionFall Forum Linking Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
FusionFall Forum Linking Left_bar_bleue1000/1000FusionFall Forum Linking Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
FusionFall Forum Linking Left_bar_bleue7000/7000FusionFall Forum Linking Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Forum Linking   FusionFall Forum Linking EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Probably not. I'm already in a standby phase where I may possibly need to entirely reconfigure the site for a new audience that won't be very related to Fusionfall.
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
XLR8 147
XLR8 147

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Forum Linking   FusionFall Forum Linking EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:44 am

Just contact me if you change your mind.
Over at my forum (Xtreme FF) ever since FusionFall's shut down, we decided to add sections like 'Other Games',
'DC Universe', Wizard 101, etc.
while still essentially keeping the core nostalgic FusionFall theme.
It's a great solution but I dunno, if you want to leave FF almost entirely behind, please don't delete the old FF threads on this site!   Sad 
They have too much nostalgic and sentimental value.   Smile 
Also, we've got a few sections housed under section 'That FusionFall Project' that needs to collapse into just one to save scroll space but I don't know how to do that.   scratch 
Either way, some are slowly working on making an online FusionFall fan game and they have a couple/few coders and modellers, etc. They plan to make it unique by incorporating elements from the fan community such as fictional characters from our forum's fictional universe including those from FF fanfics. etc.

It's slow as people have school, college, university, etc. but it's promising I guess and I'm going to contribute in my limited spare time.  Very Happy
Hopefully, if the fan game takes off, it would give us more reason to keep it an FF forum and stuff.   cheers

BTW, Green Ganon's invisible to Google searches so I have to type the full URL.
Have you added meta tags or something similar?
Would be nice to see GG on Google too.
Start now though, as it may take time to get to page one when typing FusionFall forum or whatever, assuming this forum will still retain some FusionFall content. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FusionFall Forum Linking   FusionFall Forum Linking Empty

Back to top Go down

FusionFall Forum Linking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: The Green Forums 2013 :: Please Post EVERYTHING Here For Now-
Jump to: