The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Share | 

The War is Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigStaples

Character Information
Health Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Gwams:
0/0  (0/0)
World Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: The War is Over   Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Hey, guys, it's been a long time.

I don't know if you got the memo, but the war is over. Cartoon Network had shut down the servers of FusionFall four months ago. I'm not surprised though. The game lost its greatness long before this happened. The game was already on its last legs before it was shut down...permanently. I befriended some good people in FusionFall, but they didn't play the game as much as I had, probably because I couldn't find anything better to do with my time up until now. The friends I knew wasn't aware of FusionFall getting shut down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator

Character Information
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
World Power:
7000/7000  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The War is Over   Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:17 pm

BigStaples wrote:
Hey, guys, it's been a long time.

I don't know if you got the memo, but the war is over. Cartoon Network had shut down the servers of FusionFall four months ago. I'm not surprised though. The game lost its greatness long before this happened. The game was already on its last legs before it was shut down...permanently. I befriended some good people in FusionFall, but they didn't play the game as much as I had, probably because I couldn't find anything better to do with my time up until now. The friends I knew wasn't aware of FusionFall getting shut down.

Yeah, I knew about it. I was actually one of the first people to hit the Twitter Computress.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Greenganon/status/371127204530618368?screen_name=Greenganon

I'm pretty aggravated at the entirety of CN, not only about the shoddy way they handled Fusionfall, but the company in general, since I've learned that they pull the plug on shows if they appeal to girls instead of boys, and several other stupid things...

I'll probably pull that story in here too one day, but as it stands, CN has deteriorated so much that I'm almost ashamed that I ever even supported them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenganon.forumotion.com

The War is Over
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: 2009 Major Topics :: Fusionfall-
Jump to: