The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Rin

Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone??   Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone?? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm not sure if any of your are still into Kingdom Hearts, but recently (and by recently I mean about a month ago) they announced that Kingdom Hearts 3 is finally being developed!! Are any of you going to get it when it finally does come out?? None of my friends are really interested in it, so I don't have anyone to talk about it with currently...
Back to top Go down
http://ostara.co.vu
TFT
Helper
Helper
TFT

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone??   Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone?? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Rin! Long time no speak, I'm awaiting it eagerly, although I hope it won't require knowledge of the handheld games (the only ones I ever beat (or even played to a good extent) were 1 and 2) Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone??   Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone?? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Yeah, it has been a long time, hasn't it? It's good to hear from you!!
My understanding that really you only need to know of the characters from the handheld ones, and a little bit of the story from 3D. I don't know if I'm ever actually going to get around to playing 3D though, so I'm probably gonna google what I need to know.
Back to top Go down
http://ostara.co.vu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone??   Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: The Green Forums 2013 :: Please Post EVERYTHING Here For Now-
Jump to: