The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Who here still plays FF?

Go down 
+3
TFT
Ian Gamma
Ellitchhizui
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellitchhizui
Helper
Helper
Ellitchhizui

Character Information
Health Points:
Who here still plays FF? Left_bar_bleue0/0Who here still plays FF? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Who here still plays FF? Left_bar_bleue0/0Who here still plays FF? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

Who here still plays FF? Empty
PostSubject: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:11 am

I was wondering.
I've heard allot about the bugs and have even read up on the 'downfall of FF', but what really interests me is...
Who here still plays it?
And if so, why?

Tell me some good qualities that you still see in it.
Have they fixed any of the bugs like they said they have?
Anymore glitches and FAIL popping up?

I wanted to know because of two reasons.

1. Maybe we can send a letter to CN about it (if green doesn't, I will)

2. I've been contemplating on trying it out for some time. I've just wondered if it's really worth it anymore since all of the crap it's been spewing up into it's programming.

Any insight would be much much obliged!~ I love you
Back to top Go down
http://ellitchhizui.deviantart.com
Ian Gamma
Technician
Technician
Ian Gamma

Character Information
Health Points:
Who here still plays FF? Left_bar_bleue120/120Who here still plays FF? Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
Who here still plays FF? Left_bar_bleue10/100Who here still plays FF? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Who here still plays FF? Left_bar_bleue20/7000Who here still plays FF? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:46 pm

I go on now and then... I just can't bring myself to stop xD maybe there will be an expansion one day...
Back to top Go down
TFT
Helper
Helper
TFT

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:41 pm

I go on occasionally out of remorse that I never finished the 7 sets, but the game is such a lagfest and none of the veterans really play anymore...
Back to top Go down
Ellitchhizui
Helper
Helper
Ellitchhizui

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:55 pm

I'll make sure then to give the game a try once I get Windows up and running again on my PC.
Right now I have to deal with...Linux.. *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Rin Kagamine
Helper
Helper
Rin Kagamine

Character Information
Health Points:
Who here still plays FF? Left_bar_bleue100/100Who here still plays FF? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Who here still plays FF? Left_bar_bleue10/100Who here still plays FF? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Who here still plays FF? Left_bar_bleue20/7000Who here still plays FF? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:36 pm

I still play occasionally
Back to top Go down
Blaze Coral
VIP Member
VIP Member
Blaze Coral

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:01 am

Well, basically I never had a chance to play because I live in Australia. And at the rate they're going, I'll only be able to play years in the future where I can only eat liquids while I knit little hats for the grankids.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Who here still plays FF? Left_bar_bleue100/100Who here still plays FF? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm still playing it on occasion lately.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:44 am

Sometimes I play it whenever I have an excuse to be at Starbucks for a while. But it seems to me that you need a good home PC to be able to endure the lag in Fusion Fall. I loved the game when you had to pay for membership, but now that it's all free, it just seems meh. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still love it, but something's missing from it nowadsys. I just can't put my finger on it...
Back to top Go down
Ellitchhizui
Helper
Helper
Ellitchhizui

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:18 am

Yeah I got it to work through an XP Emulator, but the Unity Web Player seizures after ten minutes of play on my PC.
That's probably because I run linux.
As far as my CPU and Memory, I have more then the requirements necessary to run FusionFall. In the past I've run HalfLife2 of almost all maxed graphics. Hell, I've even run the PC version of Oblivion on pretty damn good graphics and it ran as smooth as butter.

So I am thinking that it's my linux that is causing the issues here...considering I used to have XP till my brother decided to install linux on it without my permission because he says its 'all around faster and better then windows'.
Riiiight. Neutral

I've asked him every week for about 4 months straight to get Windows XP back on my comp, and he ignores me, or says 'ok', then never stops by...
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:09 pm

So, what is Linux? I've never used it in my life, and have never seen it in stores. I have heard of it being able to run on the old PS3, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here still plays FF?   Who here still plays FF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who here still plays FF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: 2009 Major Topics :: Fusionfall-
Jump to: