The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

the next generation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Himsangel
Technician
Technician
Himsangel

the next generation! Empty
PostSubject: the next generation!   the next generation! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:48 am

chapter 1

The next generation(fan-fic by hims angel

Piper was a normal kid ……. Ok maybe he was a little lonely but it’s not like he was out of the ordinary or so he thought.

It was a school day at Pipers school so far ‘who knows what this sign on the board means” said Mrs.Treater ‘Minnie would you tell us’ ….. ‘umm a worm with two legs’minnie said ‘no’ Mrs.treater said ashamed “how about you Piper” “its pi” “yes good job now do you know what it means “said Mrs.treater cheering up “ugghh its 3.141592 also they think it goes on forever “Piper said

‘yes (in head) finally someone with a brain in this class ring ring “ok class don’t forget you have home work page 398 in your math books”.The whole class ran out heading for home Piper seamed to see a shadow behind him.Piper headed home when he finally arrived his mom asked him how his day went but he just went to his room ignoring everything he saw or heard.The next day Piper got up went to breakfast and went to his room he saw something in the window it looked like flowing blond hair in the window he walked to the window and opened it “Minnie” he asked himself he shook it off and went back to getting ready for school.

He got to class “ ok class crt testing starts today” every body groaned when the teacher said that.finally after many bubbles later the bell rang.Piper went to go ask Minnie a question he walked up to her she was with her friends and trust me they are not the people you want to mess with.hey “Minnie can I ask you a question”Piper said nervously ……. “oooooooooo” said Minnies friends go go wisperd one of her friends .Minnie looked just like bubbles she had flowing blond hair in pony tails but she mostly wore a black shirt rather than blue. “what” she said “umm this is going to sound kind of weird”. ‘Minnie wh wh where were u today like at 6:00”?

Wh……. What kind of question is this are u stalking me or something?Minnie said confused. I told you it was going to be weird Piper said. “We..well what ever just forget about it.Minnie said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Himsangel
Technician
Technician
Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: the next generation!   the next generation! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 am

The next generation

Chapter 2 i meet a friend

It had been a month since Piper thought he saw Minnie after a while he was sure it was just a figment but today was an exception he swore he saw her. This time he was sure somebody was here there was blond hair on the tree he swore Minnie was sitting on next to the window. “Is this person stoking me for a reason or what” Piper said .he let out a sigh and got ready for school. He went down stairs and called “mom dad where r u guys? No answer he let out another sigh and went walking to school. As he walked out he saw the shadow again he yelled “what do u want from me’………………sorry a voice said out the shadow some one came out it was a girl brown hair blue eyes whats ur name piper said …… autumn she said were u the one that was on my window sil? Piper said sorry but I don’t do hights. Whatever look I gotta go piper said fine autumn said be that way before piper could ask her why she was watching him she had left. He let out another sigh and left. A lot of steps later he was in class we have a new student class her name is autumn autumn take a seat there is one by piper what where u doing spying on me piper whispered piper no talking yelled the teacher ll tell u after class mouthed autumn. After many pieces of used chalk the bell rang piper found autumn outside walking home so…. Why were u hiding? Well I …….. right then he heard a gun shot then a black car came up right next to autumn and a green long snaky hand grabbed autumn and pulled her in helpppppppppppppp screamed autumn then piper looked at the drivers seat and he saw a green face……… it it it was ace and his gang good job snake he said and off the car went

The end
Back to top Go down
Himsangel
Technician
Technician
Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: the next generation!   the next generation! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 am

Chapter three: long time no see

Piper went chasing the car that stole autumn but the problem was that school had just ended he was bumping into everyone but that didn’t stop him but while he was running he crashed into a girl he froze….. Briana I haven’t seen u since 3rd grade, Piper said amazed who….who are u she said don’t u remember ……. No I don’t, Piper sighed and stopped for a second im…..uh…… pee pants piper he said ashamed Briana began to crack up oh yeah! you were always alone. They laughed for a bit but then Piper realized WHERE IS AUTUMN?!?!?!?!!??!?!?! He ran off in the direction the car went but Briana chased him yelling “HEY! Where ya going?! We should catch up!!!” “I cant right now! I’m sorry” “then I’ll come with ya!” “ok just hurry!” they raced down the road trying to catch up to the car and Briana trying to get piper to explain. Piper stopped running “what’s wrong?” Briana asked Piper had a grin on his face “you ok?” Piper leaned down and picked up a bike that was on the bike rack “umm…Piper…is this legal” “just get on the pegs!” “uh..ok!” and they raced off

i am posting this chapter because of a promise i forgot to keep to someone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the next generation!   the next generation! Empty

Back to top Go down

the next generation!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Fan-Fictions-
Jump to: