The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Share | 

Just One Punch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian Gamma
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
120/120  (120/120)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Just One Punch   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:03 pm

My name is Kyle. My planet was invaded by Fuse about a year ago. I remember the day the meteor hit. I could feel the ground rumble. Green goo spread everywhere. I ran home as fast as I could, but it was too late. The meteor had hit it, front and center, and my parents were gone. My nanos are my only company. The war is proceeding, but I fear as Fuse has hit us many times, we have still thrown just one punch.

Ian Gamma
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
120/120  (120/120)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Just One Punch   Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Chapter 1: Awaken
The fusion matter envelops my body, and my eyes pop open. It burns my skin. I'm confused. I don't know what's happening. Something nags at me, telling me "Wake up! Move!" and I realize where I am. I'm in my room. I realize that for there to be eruptions, there must be monsters. And for there to be monsters, that must mean... Invasion! Damn it! My dog! I've gotta grab him! I run around the burning house, but there's no sight of him. I run outside. The town is in flames. Green flames. The fusions did this. This town was one of the only safe havens, but now it looks finished. Goodbye, Bellwood. I pull my trusty old shotgun out of my pocket and shoot any monsters in sight. Disgusting creatures. I see blue walls shoot up downtown. It looks like we have an infected zone now. It's not safe here anymore, and I run. I get all the way downtown, but I have to go faster. I hear a wail, and look up to see my dog on top of the giant Mr. Smoothy sign. I also see that Mr. Smoothy happens to be our infected zone.

Sorry it's short, the other chapters will be long.

Ian Gamma
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
120/120  (120/120)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Just One Punch   Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Okay, I accidentally said invaded a year ago instead of a month xD

Chapter 2: Journey
I feel myself being materialized into the parking lot of Mr. Smoothy. I bring out my nano of Wilt, and jump up onto a car. I climb up a pile of cars and wreckage, but barely dodge an incoming blast. I see a horde of people, green with fusion matter dripping off them. Oh god! They must've infected the smoothies. Then people drank them and turned into... monsters. Dang it! It's not like I can hurt them! They're people! I keep jumping up the path, avoiding any blasts I can. I hop up onto the roof of the building, and grab onto a light on the Mr. Smoothy sign. I edge sideways and make my way up the "y" and make my way over to the "o" furthest from me. I grab onto the "." and pull myself up. I grab onto my dog, who is just above be.The infectoids, as I decide to call them, are crowded around the bottom of the sign. Some have even started crawling up. I have to jump, it's the only way. I have no idea how I'm gonna survive the fall. I see buildings in the distance, but they're all past the barrier. I jump, eyes closed, into the distance. I hear something hit the barrier. I open my eyes. There's some type of device. The barrier shatters, and I realize it's my only chance to survive. As I pass through what used to be the blue wall, I activate my Mac nano, who rockets me up to a building. There's no time to turn around. I keep on running, dog in arms. I don't know where I'm going, I just have to get away from here.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just One Punch   

Back to top Go down

Just One Punch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Fan-Fictions-
Jump to: