The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blobbit
Technician
Technician
Blobbit

Character Information
Health Points:
Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Left_bar_bleue10/200Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Left_bar_bleue20/7000Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Empty
PostSubject: Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)   Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Subject^^^

And yeah thanks Fisty for inspiring me. I also used your name for Stewie if you don't mind =B PS Even though his name is Matt, we call him Green.

HALLOWEEN

We stood at the entrance to the mansion.

"...Are you guys ready? Sure you want to do this?"

Everyone nodded. Cookie Dough, Matt Greenvall, Bri Bunny, Arlen McCool, Guy Fist, Wiggy Opez, Night Sword, Writer Whun, Orange Heart, Travis Foxx, Stewie Sevtoor, Junior Zero, Ian Gamma, and Dawg Zorzzez. I would have invited Nega Zone, but he left town a while ago.

"Okay, I guess I'll go in first..." I said.

I stepped onto the porch of the mansion, and turned the large brass doorknob. I looked back. Nobody had brought anything except Green, who brought his trusty GreenBot.

"I'm always ready for a good scare," said Night, ambitious for the night we were going to spend in the mansion.

"Okay...," I pushed open the door. "We all agreed we would stay here. No chickening out. I've got M.D. Spy, Himmy Angel, Sam Jett, and Ray Fifay out there making sure none of us get out." I said. A few people shuddered, but everyone seemed okay in a sort.

"So, let's choose rooms." I said.

Green immediately chimed in, "I'm rooming with Bri," Bri nodded and they hugged. "and my sis Arlen." Arlen joined in on their hug.

"Hey Travis, Cookie, you guys want to room with me?" I asked, mainly because they were my closest friends. I was calculating who would room with who. Night would not room with Writer, so Writer will most likely be with Dawg or Stewie.

"Sure," replied Travis.

"Yeah!" said Cookie enthusiastically.

"Night, who do you want to room with?" I asked.

"...Doesn't matter, really. I'll just wait this one out." said Night, as he leaned against the wall.

Guy said, "Could I room with Stewie and Wiggy?"

Stew nodded, and I said yes.

"Oh yeah, I get to room with JORGE!" outbursted Wiggy.

"I'll room with Writer and Dawg, it'll be no problem." said Ian.

"I guess that just leaves you and me, Junior." said Night.

"Okay. Let's explore this mansion." I said.

I looked around; we could go up the stairs and to the east wing, up the stairs and to the west wing, or look around down here.

"Any ideas?" I asked.

"Letz juzt stayz down herez. We canz work ourz way up." said Dawg.

We all nodded, mainly because we didn't have any better ideas, and headed towards a large door.

"Anyone want to do the honors?" I asked.

"I'll do it." Night replied.

He pushed against the large door, but it wouldn't open. I pushed with him, but to no avail. I motioned to the others to help. With all of our strength put together, the door swung open and we all fell on top of each other. As we got up and brushed ourselves off, we stared in awe.

We were in a large ballroom, lit up by a large chandelier. Despite the light, the ballroom was darker than darkness itself. There were strange murals on the walls of skulls, and people dancing.

"Okay guys, fan out." I said.

Everyone spread out across the room, looking around. Everyone was affixed to the walls, so I looked to see if there was anything on the ground. Only a strange pattern was on the ground. Wait-was that a letter? I made out a "T". I backed up to the wall so I could see the floor better. T-H-E. The. I looked lower, and made out some more words. T-R-E-A-S-U-R-E. Treasure. W-I-L-L. Will. R-E-L-E-A-S-E. Release. H-A-V-O-C. Havoc. The treasure will release Havoc. After reading this, Stewie outbursted, saying, "Look what I found!"
The group ran toward him, and he had found an obsidian treasure chest.
"Stewie, don't open that!"
But it was too late. He had already opened the chest, and a gust of wind blew a chill among the group.
"Okay, Havoc is coming, we need to get prepared." I said.

"I think," started Night.

"What is it, Night?" asked Green.

Night grinned, and said, "we're going to have a fun night."

Last edited by Blobbit on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blobbit.forumotion.com/
Blobbit
Technician
Technician
Blobbit

Character Information
Health Points:
Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Left_bar_bleue10/200Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Left_bar_bleue20/7000Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)   Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Part II

We left the ballroom, and headed towards our left. We entered the first room we could find. The room was filled with television sets, video games, and board games.

"Okay guys, pick up anything you can find. We never know how this 'Havoc' stuff is going to hurt us."

I picked up a nunchuk, which, ironically, was a nunchuk from the old Wii system. Nintendo has been the only company to stay strong. The others picked up N64 game cartridges, to use as throwing weapons.

"I guess that's it," I said, wondering if the Havoc would attack right now.

We headed out in a pack, and me, being at the back, heard a TV turn on. I looked behind me, and saw a gruesome face plastered on the screen. Words appeared in a creepy font.
Havoc.
Is.
Coming.
For.
You.
A sharp scream and evil laughter followed the words, and I turned around. "GUYS!" I screamed, breathing heavily.

"What happened, Blob?" asked Cookie.

"Y-you guys didn't hear it? The scream? The evil laughter?" I asked, stunned.

"It's okay, Blob," said Bri. "You're just getting kinda paranoid. Now let's go."

We continued to the next room. We entered a large library, and people picked up books to use as weapons. I heard a low rattling noise, and the upstairs part of the library shook.

"What's happening?!" asked Arlen.

From the upstairs, books shot out of the shelves like bullets. I used my nunchuk to deflect books that came at me. I saw a large dictionary fly toward Bri, and another one fly toward Arlen. Green jumped in front of Bri, while at the same time yell at GreenBot to protect Arlen. Green was hit by the large dictionary head on. He fell to the ground and I ran towards him.

"Green, are you okay? Wake up, please!" I cried. He brought his head up and opened his eyes. He was alive, but he had a huge wound on his forehead.

"Green!" Bri screamed, and hugged him tightly. I ripped off a piece of my shirt to use as a bandage for Green. Arlen and I tied it around Green's forehead, and I got up. Everyone was still staying strong and defending themselves. I saw Night, Ian, and Cookie run upstairs and knock all the shelves down, keeping the books from flying out. The rest of the group knocked the downstairs bookshelves down, just in case they started to attack as well. Once all the bookshelves were knocked down, Night picked up a book, tore it to pieces, and said, "That's for hurting my friend."

"I think it's time to head out." Green said.

As I walked out, I saw a book.

Havoc: The Fun Has Just Begun.
Back to top Go down
Blobbit
Technician
Technician
Blobbit

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)   Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:49 pm

Part III

We went up the stairs to the east wing, into a long hallway. We entered the first room we could find, which was a large bathroom. It was filled with obsidian toilets, showers, sinks, and bathtubs.
"Okay, remember, the only reason we're going room to room is to get weapons to protect ourselves from Havoc." I said.

I ripped off a sink handle, which I would use as a throwing weapon. I saw Travis going into each shower, picking up random soaps and shampoo bottles. Orange picked up a plunger to use as a sword. Green sat down, the throbbing pain too much for him. He told GreenBot to get a bunch of items. Bri sat down next to Green, hugging him. Suddenly, all the showers, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets overflowed with water. Writer was already soaked to his knees, and Arlen cried, "We're going to drown!"

Dawg tried opening the door, and I helped him. The door wouldn't budge. It was locked.

"What are we gonna do!?" I screamed. Night started pulling up the covers in the drainage holes of the sinks.

"Everyone, follow Night!" I screamed. I started pulling more drainage holes from bathtubs, showers, and sinks. The water was up to our necks. 50 showers, 40 bathtubs, 100 sinks, and 70 toilets, I didn't know why someone would need this much.

Cookie, who had just thought of an idea, yelled, "Let's make a dam!"

I screamed, "Whoever wants to help with the dam, you can, I'm going to keep lifting drainage holes!"

Almost everyone swam over to Cookie to help with the dam. Green and Bri threw random soapbars and shampoos at them for supplies to build the dam.

Only me, Arlen, Night, Wiggy, and Writer were still pulling up drainage holes. Writer was at the very end of the bathroom, where it was most flooded. I saw him struggling, and I swam over to help him. The water was so high that waves started to form. It was hard swimming against them, but I managed to make it over to Writer and pull him to the surface.

"Writer, you okay?" I asked.

"Blob...don't...don't let anyone else...die...please..." he staggered while he talked. He struggled free of my grasp, and unlocked the huge drainage hole in the side of the wall he found. He opened it, and as he did, he sunk to the bottom of the room. All the water flooded out of the room, and I fell to the ground. I ran over to where Writer was lying.

"Writer? Writer, wake up, come on, wake up!" I yelled. No reply.

"Writer has used his life to save 14 lives," said Ian.

"Come on," said Night, "We have to move along."

After we knocked down the door, which had been weakened by the water, I looked behind me and saw that the water had formed to say "HAVOC IS WANTING ANOTHER SOUL".
Back to top Go down
Blobbit
Technician
Technician
Blobbit

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)   Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Here's some music to listen to while you read any part where they're fighting, makes the story that much awesomer
=B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KozRP1fr0n0&feature=related

Part IIII

We stomped across the hall to the room opposite the bathroom. We entered a large dining room, filled with fancy unlit candles, blood-red wallpaper, and tons of plates and utensils. The room had a chendelier similar to the one in the ballroom. As I looked up at it, it crashed, breaking the table in half. Every plate, spoon, knife, and fork rose at once, flying around.

"Guys, get ready, find something to deflect the stuff!"

I swung my nunchuk, breaking a plate flying toward me into a million pieces, which cut me. A plate flew toward Ian at top speed, hitting him in the stomach. The impact knocked him into the air, but he was able to grab the plate that hit him. He flew around on the plate, hanging on for his life. His fingers slipped, and he hit the ground with an impact so hard it made us stagger.

"Ian!" I cried, running toward him. A fork flew toward me, and I rolled out of the way just before it hit me. Ian got up, he was still alive, still strong.

"Come on, Blob, let's do this." he said. He picked up a candlewick and used it to deflect the flying plates and utensils. Five plates hurtled toward Cookie, and I threw my sink handle which broke all of them right before they hit Cookie. He caught the handle and used it to knock a fork that was heading towards Arlen. Travis had found a large wineglass which was protecting him from the plates and utensils. Orange was using her plunger to protect herself. A plate hurdled toward my feet, and I jumped on top of it, barely making it. I learned that by leaning left, I would turn left, and so on. I leaned back and the plate flew upwards, toward a wineglass similar to that of Travis's. I grabbed the glass, and I used it to break anything that was flying toward anyone. Wiggy had five spoons ganging up on him, and I flew around him, knocking them all out of the way with my wineglass. Dawg was fighting off a fork in front of him, but a knife sneaked behind him.
(Listen to this now)
I flew toward Dawg as fast as I could, but the knife stabbed him right before I got to him.

"Dawg! No!" I cried. I jumped off the plate, and ran toward Dawg.

"Blobbyz...don't give upz...keepz going...." he said, getting weaker.

"But Dawg, I don't want to lose anyone else..." I replied, jerking tears.

"It'z the only wayz you guyz willz zurvive...to keep movingz forward..."
"Dawg..."
"Blobbyz...lizten to me...you gotta keepz going..."
"Okay, I will...thank you...for going down bravely..."
"Blobbyz...one...mor...thi..."
"What is it?"
"Go...to...the...thirdz...roomz...downz....therez...an...ar...ar...armouryz...get zwords to protect yourzelf...Blobbyz....put...me...dow...nowz..."
"Dawg..."
I put him down, fulfilling his last wish. I cried as I stood up.

We have lost two souls...to Havoc...we can't let it win...

Night said, "Come on, Blob, he said we gotta keep going."

Everyone else had destroyed the rest of the silverware while I talked to Dawg.
"We're going to the armoury."

I looked back. The bent forks, spoons, and knives spelt out, "HAVOC WANTS MORE".
Back to top Go down
Blobbit
Technician
Technician
Blobbit

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)   Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Music for this chapter-
Darkness Of The Unknown-Kingdom Hearts II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py0Bl-YusxY

Part IIIII
(Havoc-Two souls)

Remembering what Dawg said, Green led the group to the armoury. The door was covered with a strange coat of arms, a skull with bloody snakes coming out of the eye-holes. Green pushed open the door, and we headed in. The walls were dark green, with the coat of arms plastered on each wall. Bloodstained knights filled the hallway, and swords, shields, and other weapons of the sort covered most of the wall.

"Guys, this is where it counts. Grab a weapon of your choice." I said. I found a nifty blue shield and an orange tinted sword. I attached the shield to my arm, picked up the sword, and got ready for whatever came at us.

I was expecting what would happen. Of course, the knights came alive, and started to attack us. What really caught me off guard is what happens later. The knights came around us, forcing us into a large pack, all facing away from each other. Some of the knights were on skele-horses, which whinnied through the night.

"Okay, mates, on three. 1...2..." said Wiggy.

We all attacked on two, making the ghastly knights confused. I swung at one, slicing it's helmet off. The knight picked up his head, put it back on, and continued to duel us.

"Guys, we're going to have to destroy any part of the knight we slice off!" I screamed. GreenBot rolled over to me, and said, "Blob Bit, may I be of assistance?" he asked in a metallic voice.

"Sure, do whatever you can!" I cried, slicing a knight's arm off. GreenBot rolled over the the arm, opened some hidden hatch none of us had seen before, and, in a sort, ATE the arm. Everyone else was defending themselves, as GreenBot rolled around eating random parts as they fell to the ground. A skelehorse nearly stomped on GreenBot, but Green cut off the horse's leg with a big axe before it did. The leader of the knights stepped from the shadows of the other side of the room, and the rest of the knights pushed us towards him.

"I ssssee you have come far," said the master of the knights. "but thisss isss where you end."

He raised his arms, and the coat of arms came alive. The large skulls thudded on the ground, and the snakes shook out, hissing. Arlen and Ian cowered, the snakes coming face to face toward them. I jumped toward the snake, cutting it's head off, but it just regenerated two more.

"This thing is like the hydra!" shouted Stewie. "If you cut off a head, it regenerates double what you cut off!"

Wiggy said, "What are we going to do, mates?"

I lunged at the knight master with a surprise attack, but he swiftly picked up a sword and deflected my blow.

"A dual, you are assssssking for?" he asked.

"Yes, a fight...to the death." I replied.

"Good. Now, let'ssss break all Hell loosssssse!" the master screamed.

The snakes grew longer out of their skull holes, hissing loudly, as the knights ran, slicing rampagingly. I lunged at the master, and he deflected it again with his sword. I staggered back from the shock, and raised my shield just in time to block a slice at me. I pushed forward with my shield, knocking the master backwards, causing him to fall to the ground. I jumped up, and brought my sword down hardly on his dark bones. He screamed as his bones ripped in two. With his sword, he cut off the bones I sliced in half and kept fighting. There was a gaping hole near his chest, and I thought of potential ideas. I stuck my sword through the hole in his chest and raised it upwards, trying to cut the bone. The bone was extremely strong, and it wouldn't cut. The strength of my arm just pulled the master into the air, and he took advantage of the situation. Using the angle of my sword, he slid himself down it, an eerie screeching noise. He pulled his sword to my neck, and sliced.

BANG!

Ian had thrown his shield at the master's sword, making it clang to the ground right before slcing my head off.

"Ian! Quick, cut off his arms and hold them down!"

Ian did as told, and I pinned the master down into the ground. I picked up his sword, and deftly sliced off the skull of his head. The master was defeated. I looked at the rest of the gang, who had managed ot defeat the rest of the enemies by themselves.
Arlen. Check.
Green. Check.
Bri. Check.
Wiggy. Check.
Ian. Check.
Cookie. Check.
Guy. Check.
Night. Check.
Junior. Check.
Travis. Check.
Stewie. Gone.
Orange. Gone.

"Wh-where'd Stewie and Orange go...?" I asked.

"I don't know, Blob, I guess they just got lost in the stampede...I...I'm sorry." said Arlen.

Night chimed in, "You guys coming?" He was already at the door.

I followed Night out of the exit, but a sharp breeze blew on me and I could make out sounds, words.

Havoc. Is. Coming. For. More.
Back to top Go down
Blobbit
Technician
Technician
Blobbit

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)   Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Part IIIIII
(Havoc-4 souls)

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC19ZeGmV_o&feature=related)
We had wandered around the mansion for a long time, looking for an exit. Any exit.

"Whoa." Cookie said.

I looked to see what he was talking about, and saw the large doors. There were two words painted in blue on the red background of the doors.

HAVOC AUDITORIUM

We opened the doors, all of us half-expecting to see our four missing friends inside. There was a flurry of rows of cobwebbed balck seats. Down at the bottom of the steps was a large stage, with deep red curtains.

"Okay guys, let's look for an exit." said Green.

Arlen, Bri, and Green went to the right side of the large auditorium, looking for any exits. Ian and Junior took the left side, and the rest of us took the stage, mainly because we wanted to see it up close. The stage was amazing. It was beautiful in a creepy way. I cautiously stepped down the lit stairways;they gave me the air of a movie theater. As I stepped down the stairs, I heard a chilling laughter.

"Wh-what was that?" I asked, shuddering.

"Hmm, what are you talking about, Blob?" asked Travis.

"I heard...laughter...let's just keep going." I said, stammering.

We went on, step by step. Each step created more fear, more horror. It seemed like this auditorium had some sort of scary aura, because I had never been this scared throughout the whole mansion. We went the rest of the way down without a word;I felt that everyone had the same feeling I did. We approached the large stage. It was much taller up close, so we had to walk around to the side and up the stairs. The untouched wood of the stage made a loud screeching noise when we first stepped on it, and I jumped. I was getting more paranoid, looking behind me every time I heard a noise. I stood in the middle of the stage, slowly spinning, looking for any exits at all. Wiggy was pulling the curtain around, seeing if there was anything interesting behind it. Cookie and Travis walked over to me ; they were going to tell me if they found anything or not.

(Listen Now)
"Hey Blob, we-" Cookie was cut off by a blinding spotlight.

Another one came on, and they started spinning around the stage, and then focused in on me, Cookie, and Travis.

"What the heck!?" I cried, having no idea what was happening.

Green, Arlen, Bri, Ian, and Junior saw what was happening and dashed over to the stage, ready to defend us. I raised up my shield, using it to block the spotlight shinging brightly in my eyes.

"Teeeeeeeheeeehehehehehe! Nooow feeeeaturing a newww play we liiike to call, Eeeleven Newww Soulsss!" a raspy voice hissed, sprouting chills into our spines. "Gettt readdy forr acttt oooone!"

I spinned around, not knowing what to expect. A carboard background of a bloody house appeared behind me, like the background of a play. A pale yellow moon fell from a string into the air, giving the background more prespective. Then, a skeleton appeared, which reminded me vaguely of Green. It clobbered over to Green, and Green picked up his sword. More skeleton clones of us came out, all asking for a duel.

"Let's go guys. We'll show these skele-failures who they're messing with." I said, and slashed at my skeleclone. He deflected my blow with a sword of his own, and pushed me backwards with his shield. I fell to the ground, and my skeleclone hacked at my leg. It gave me a large cut, and I cried out in pain. The clone picked up his sword again, and sliced. I rolled out of the way just in time, disregarding the pain in my leg. I swept at the clone's feet, causing it to fall. I stepped on it's skull, ripped it off, and threw it at the other nearest clone I could find. It hit Travis's clone spot on-they bashed skulls and cracked to pieces. Our clones weren't done yet-they got up, and merged together with someone else's clone. My clone ripped itself apart, and then re-atached itself to Wiggy's clone. It became one large skeleton, and it had two swords and two shields.

"Ready, mate?" Wiggy asked me confidently.

"Let's do this!" I yelled, and lunged for the clone.

The clone backflipped and landed hard on the ground. I jumped and went for the ribcage, but barely missed and fell on my wounded leg. I cried in pain, but I saw Wiggy slicing some of the weaker bones of the clone. I shakily got up and distracted the clone while Wiggy attacked it. I ran around the clone in circles despite my wound, which confused it. I threw my shield at the head, which had so much force it knocked the clone down. It toppled on top of where Cookie and Travis were fighting their merged clone, but Cookie and Travis got out of it's way before it fell on them. As the clone fell on Travis's and Cookie's merged clone, the bones all broke apart. They reformed, creating a large spider-like skeleton. It crawled unevenly, but it had many weapons. It jumped up, it's many arms slicing randomly with it's 4 swords. Green, Bri, and Arlen had finished off their clones and came to help us defeat the giant skeleton. We all sliced at it's legs, cutting them off easily. The spider skeleton fell, incapable of moving. We gathered around it, each fighting off at least one of it's hands. It sliced at Cookie, but he pushed it away before it got too serious. Cookie had a large welt on his cheek, but he kept fighting. An arm cut a large hole around Wiggy, and he fell into it. The skeleton fighting Ian proceeded to do the same thing, and Ian fell too.

"No! Wiggy! Ian!" I screamed, hoping they would find some way to get out.

"Mate, don't worry about us, fight for yourself!" Wiggy cried back out to us.

"You guys need to make it out of here alive...just keep fighting!" Ian yelled, supporting us.

I was so angry I used all my strength to cut the skeleton spider in half, which ultimately destroyed it. Junior and Night had defeated their skeletons, and came running to us.

"What do we do now guys?!" Junior yelled frantically.

"Ooooh nooo, I ssseee the weeeeatherrr getttingggg baaadddd...." said the raspy voice.

A deep rumbling filled the auditorium. It got louder...and louder...and louder.

"Mates, what is that?!" cried Wiggy.

A ton of bones fell from the sky, knocking our heads.

"Everyone, put your shields above yourselves and crouch low!" I screamed.

The bones eventually filled the holes that Wiggy and Ian were in. Their screams were muffled by the bones. They had been killed.

"Hooowww diiiiid youuu liiiike theeee showwww?" the voice asked, toying with us.

"Just get us out of here...we don't want any more of this...please..." Bri asked sadly.

"Ooooohkay, I willl," said the raspy voice. A large explosion broke a hole in the wall, allowing us to escape.

"It's the only way we can go. Let's finish this." Night said, walking off.

"Ssssstay tuuuned forr nexxt weeek's ssshoww, Havoccc is lookinggg forrr a seeeequell..."
Back to top Go down
Blobbit
Technician
Technician
Blobbit

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)   Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:01 am

Part IIIIIII
(Havoc-6 souls)

Thanks to Fisty for the light idea!

(Listen)
We stomped off through the large hole in the wall, hearing the raspy voice cackling.

"Could his voice get any more annoying?" asked Guy to himself.

We came out, and we were in the dead of night. Literally. We had exited out into the backyard, and in the backyard was a cemetery. The full moon cast a pale glow on everyone's faces, making the situation more eerie. We all looked around for an exit to the front of the house. We came up with nothing. We were stuck in this backyard of the dead. We walked into the cemetery, thinking of ideas. I looked at all the gravestones, which weren't of interest. A sharp scream pierced my ears, breaking the silence. I turned around, looking for where it was coming from. I saw Arlen backed up on the ground with a zombie towering over her. I ran fullspeed and sliced the zombie in half. I turned around, and saw the whole graveyard come to life-er, undeath. I hopped out of the way of a zombie which was about to strike me. I sliced his head off, and continued fighting. Hundreds, maybe thousands of zombies had sprouted out of the ground by now.

"Deeper into the backyard! We gotta run!" I shouted, running away from the graveyard. Everyone followed me. Night was in the back, running as fast as he could. At the edge of the graveyard, an arm popped out, grabbing Night. He struggled to free himself. The arm pulled, and Night dropped his sword and shield. We were already too far ahead to make it in time to save him. Night was slowly being pulled down, his screams killing me. I ran teary-eyed into a forest type place. We slowly walked in a pack, guarding all sides. I heard a rustling in the trees. A rustling in the bushes. I picked up a rock from the ground, and threw it in the bushes. A sharp howl filled the night, and wolves jumped from the trees onto us, scraping, biting and scratching. I was bleeding all over and relentlessly slicing, fighting off as many wolves as I could. I tried standing up, but I couldn't. I was too hurt, and I knew the others were too. I didn't have the strength to see how the others were doing. Someone took my hand and pulled me up-I couldn't tell who. I justr continued fighting. I heard the low moans of the zombies, and I knew we were way outnumbered. I sliced as best I could, killing off maybe three zombies and wolves per minute. I hoped everyone else was doing okay. I chopped at a wolf and sliced down a zombie. Fighting, fighting was the only thing in my mind right now. I heard some voices, not of the people in our group, but other voices. A zombie--or was it a wolf, I couldn't tell, knocked me on the ground and was ready to kill me.

The enemy backed up, and pounced on me, and I knew it was a wolf. I felt the death already. I was dead. At least I went down fighting. But I could still hear the zombie's moans. I could still here the sound of a sword slicing. I could still hear a voice.

"Get up," said a girl.

I tried to stand up, but I was too hurt. She took my hand and pulled me up, and I wobbled. We were in the middle of the battle.

"Wh--who are you?" I asked.

"Blob, it's me. Tifa," said Tifa, keeping my gait steady.

"Wha--!? How did you get here, Tifa!?" I asked, shocked.

She explained how she was looking for everyone, who she thought had gone missing. She eventually came to the mansion, where she found M.D., Ray, Sam, and Him. They had been trying to get into the mansion to find us. With Tifa's help, they were able to break down the front door and get into the mansion. They had faced nearly as much trouble as we did in there. They found a way out into the backyard, and now they were here, fighting.

I nodded, and swung my sword. My arm bursted with pain, but I had to help my friends. The zombies and wolves had decreased by a lot--only about 50 combined were left. I sliced at a zombie and stabbed down a wolf. It went on for what seemed like days. After about 30 minutes, we had finally finished the last of the wolves and zombies off. I fell on the ground, tired and panting, and the group tried to fix my wounds as best they could. My vision had gotten better, and I saw weary, sad faces staring at me. Green was here. Bri, Cookie, Arlen, Guy, Travis, Tifa, M.D., Sam, Ray, and Him were all here. I had the feeling that we lost someone. I looked around, and saw Junior on the ground, dead. He had been attacked by a pack of wolves. I practically died myself. I've lost so many friends.
(Listen)
"Hey Blob,"

I turned around at the group and asked, "What?"

Everyone had a confused look on their face.

"You need to destroy Havoc, it's the only way you'll get our souls back," the voice said. I realized it was one of our friends. It was...it seemed to be all of their voices at once. All of the voices of our friends who died.

"Go deeper in the forest. You'll find a large castle type thing. It only has one room. Havoc's room. Now finish this once and for all!" screamed our friends.
I nodded, and turned to the group.

"We're headed deeper in the forest. Follow me," I said.

I lead the group through a series of webs, jungles, and forests, and we eventually reached Havoc's lair. The doors would open with just one little push.

"Let's destroy this guy who stole our friends."

I didn't know who said it, but we all stormed into the castle at once. A deep laughter was booming in the room, bursting our eardrums. A large throne was at the far back of the room, but nobody was in it. We tried to run to the throne, but we couldn't. There was an invisible barrier. I tried slicing it with my sword, but I just staggered backwards. A vampire popped up behind us, and it spoke with the same raspy voice as the one in the auditorium.

"Cchhhhillldreeen, yoouuu have tooo gettt passst meeee ifff youu waannt too gett too Haaavoocccccc!"

I sliced at him, but he just poofed away, came up behind me, and kicked me to the ground. I shouted; it felt like my spine had just been snapped in half. Everyone teamed on him, slicing and slashing. I swept at his feet, and he fell. I jumped on him and stabbed him in the neck, and he cried in pain. I rolled him over and continuously punched his face while everyone else kept stabbing him. He could take a lot of damage. He was finished easily and without a sweat. After destroying him, we walked through the barrier easily. The booming laughter was still attacking our ears, and I thought they would just fall off. I wished they would; I couldn't take much more of this laughter. We walked up to the throne. A grotesque figure appeared, large, scary, and deadly. This was Havoc. I sliced at him, but he just warped to the ceiling and threw down shadow bombs. This is when the battle started. The bombs exploded, taking us and Havoc into a deep void, a more proper battlefield. He warped from place to place, and he had two long gunblades. He shot at us with balls of darkness, hitting us and making us fall back. I tried slicing at him, but he just warped around. No matter who it was, Havoc could get away from them. Havoc went into offense mode, and grew extremely large. He cackled as he crazily sliced and shot with his gunblades. I was struck, and my face bled more than it already was. He warped and destroyed, warped and destroyed. Many of my friends lay on the ground, unconscious.
(Listen)
An idea struck me.

We had to use light. It was a crazy theory, but I knew all of us had an inner light in us.

I screamed, "Everyone, think happy thoughts, positivity, anything that will make you happy! You CAN'T Let this darkness win! Bring out your inner light!!"

I thought of all my friends, pushing away the thoughts of their death and injuries. I thought of how we all had fun with each other and always sticked together. We ARE going to make it out of here. An orange glow radiated from me, and I lifted myself into the air. I created a ball of light, and thrust it at Havoc. It struck him with more power than I thought. I flew towards him top speed, and shot more light at him. He attacked me with more darkness, but I blocked it with a shield of light. everyone else had found their light, and were flying beside me. I used the light to heal all my injuries, and I threw the ball of light and injuries at Havoc, making him feel my injuries but double the pain. Everyone else shot their light, burning out Havoc. I could feel him weakening. I yelled to everyone to combine our light. We used all our light and power at once and mixed it together. It was a giant beam of light, and we shot it at Havoc. The light shot him to the ground, and he yelled, melting away. The light also burned out the void, and we fell, outside the mansion. The moon was still out, and it was still night. We hadn't been in the mansion for long.
(Listen)
"SOS!"

There was the voice of our lost friend's again.

"You need to recover our souls...when you defeated Havoc, they were brought down into hidden places in the Mansion! You have to find our souls and reunite them with our bodies. You have till sunrise, or our souls will be lost in the day. Get ready for some more adventure,"

I nodded, and motioned for the group to come into the mansion. I remembered all the lost souls. Lost friends. We're going to have to get them back. Our stay wasn't over yet.

End of Havoc...or is it?
Back to top Go down
TFT
Helper
Helper
TFT

PostSubject: Re: Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)   Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:03 pm

You really need to continue this if you have some free time, it was very fun to read, and I'm still alive! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)   Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mansion(Yet another Halloween Story)
Page 1 of 1