The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Share | 

The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fstdude
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude   Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:15 pm

The Light Within is A story I wrote for my 5 closest friends here I hope you all like it.

Fstdude
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude   Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:22 pm

The Light Within
By Fstdude

It was two hours before midnight and lightning flickered in the distance. I walked over to the small group of 4 sourrounding a small fire in the park and said, "you all ready?"

The small group nodded slowly then went right back to polishing their swords or making sure they had ammunition in their guns. One boy was standing in the shadows under a larger tree. He was wearing dark green that blended in with the shadows.

"Are you sure we must do this," I asked.

"Yes, or else that monster inside will take over the world before we know it. That thing has an unimaginable amount of power and it isn't even fully awoken," He said darkly.

"Alright, I will get the group together, we leave in ten," I said and walked back towards the fire not knowing what type of power the monster had or even the power I held within nor the power of the others.

The where the six of us walking down the empty streets Matt Greenvall (Green), Arlen McCool, Night Mar, Blob Bit, Stewie Sevtoor, and I. We all didn't want to do this but we had to.

"All right team," I said turning around, "we all know our objective but we need a plan to fullfil it. Anyone have any ideas?"

"Well we know that there is a secret entrance to the caverns it lives in inside that old abandoned mansion on Horshoe Drive. So why don't we head there," suggested Arlen.

"Thats a good start and all but how are we going to defeat it," asked Night

"That thing is pure darkness what is darknesses only weakness," said Green, "light."

Blob chimed in "All we have are flashlights I doubt that enough light to defeat it."

"Exactly," said Green, "when it took out the power in this area everyone thought all the light was gone except for flashlights and candles. Everyone left except you all. Tell me why didn't any of you leave?"

"I don't know," explained Stewie, "I just had this feeling that I was supposed to." Everyone agreed to that.

"See everyone left you stayed. You all still have light you just don't know it," Green said.

We all looked at each other confused.

"I will show you, you all are old enough to use the power you have," Green explained.

He then turned around to face a small tree. "Watch," then all of a sudden a green glow formed aroung him. Everyone stared in shock. Green raised his hands in front of him palms out. Then in a burst of bright green light shot out of his palms and ignited the small tree on fire.

Everyone standing there took aback.

"See that? That is called The Light. You all posses it just like I do just in different colors," said Green.

"We do," asked Arlen.

"Yes, you all do. Now I want you all to turn around and aim at something," commanded Green. We all did. "Now I want you to concentrate, think deep inside you let all your feelings dissapate into one emotion and just let it out."

I can tell everyone was concentrating by the silence, I was also concentrating. Everyone started glowing a certain color, Arlen a soft pink, Night a light blue, Blob a vibrantt orange, and Stewie a blood red, but I didn't glow a color.

"Why can't I get this," I asked Green with fear in my voice.

"I don't know, but I wouldn't worry about it much, but still that was weird," he replied.

"Okay if you say so," I said then we continued walking down the next several blocks to Horshoe Drive.

We arrived in front of the mansion just as the clouds started to cover the full moon. The gate into the yard was locked and rusted shut and between the six of us though it was easy to kick down. We waslk up into the yard.

"Perimiter check," I said and everyone spread out around the yard of the house. The yard was clear so we approached the front porch. Half of the stairs were broken and rotted away. The windows were dirty and cracked and the door looked like it hadn't been opened in decades.

I turned around and looked at everyone who just stared back with grim looks on their faces. "Ladies first," I said looking at Arlen. Who gave me the "I am so going to kill you" face.

"Fine, you bunch of sissies," she said walking towards the porch. Then right as Arlen was about to take the first step up the porch it exploded. Huge chuncks of wood and small splinters flew everywhere.
"Aaaaahhhh," screamed Arlen as two corpses emerged from where the porch once was. Everyone drew their weapons.

"The master does not like unwelcome visitors," moaned one of the zombies.

"These must be some of its minions," yelled Stewie, "be on your toes, these guys are unpredictable."

The zombies started out heading strait towards Arlen but in a flash they were right behind the whole group. They stumbled a bit as they stopped and I knew that was our chance to attack.

"Guys, whenever they flash away they stumble as they stop. That is our chance to attack. Now hold your ground," I yelled.

The zombies' next flashes ended up behind Blob stumbling right before they grabbed and started pulling him under the ground with them. "HELP," he screamed.

Stewie took out his handgun and aimed at one of the zombies hands. He shot and the zombie's hand flew off. "uuuggghhh," cried the zombie.

Blob took that advantage to take his sword and slice the other zombie's hand off and free himself from their grasp. The zombies recoiled back and before we knew it their hands had grown back.
Arlen took her AK 47 and shot a zombie right through the heart. The zombie didn't even flinch.

"Arlen their zombies they don't have hearts," I heard Green yell. But my adrenaline was running to high for my brain to process it. The zombies then flashed back towards the porch and I took that advantage. I charged towards one of the zombies just as it materialized next to a large tree. As soon as I got within ten feet of it I drew my sword and swung. There was a ripping sound as my sword sliced through the zombie's neck.

The group just stared as the zombies head rolled across the yard and then disintegrated into dust. The body did the same. The other zombie gave me a blank stare and flashed away from me towards the group but still made sure there was a great distance from the group and I.

"Thats it, we have to cut off their heads," yelled Night putting away his gun and drawing his sword. All but Arlen and Blob did the same.

They seemed to want to keep a safe distance.

"Wait for it to flash then charge," I yelled across the yard.

The zombie flashed closing in on the group as soon as it stopped and stumbled we all charged towards the zombie. Night and Stew took of each of the arms while Blob and Arlen shot out its knees. Green then took his sword and sliced the head off and the zombie disintegrated into dust.

"Way to go team," I yelled as I just reached the five standing around a pile of dust. "Okay lets get into that house."

"I am so not going first this time," said Arlen.

"Fine, I will this time," I said walking towards the shattered remains of the porch. Not much was in contact but a square feet if wood surrounding the door. I climbed up and look into the glass window on the door. The house was dark, you could tell whoever had lived there had some style. Just by looking in the small window I could see an eclectic variety of furniture. I tried the handle, the door was locked. I kicked in the door and help up each person who walked inside slowly.

As soon as I entered the door shut on its own. "Must have been the wind," Blob said shakily.

"Okay, now remind me where is this entrence to the caverns," I said as we walked into a large living room with the same eclectic style as in the corridor we entered from.

"Well, I believe it is in the thrid sub-basement in the west wing" said Stewie.

"Thats just great, we are in the east wing and we have to cross all the way through this house with who knows what in it," compained Arlen. Sitting on a dusty chair covered in a sheet.

"Well don't just be sitting there its not going to wait to rule the world just for us," said Green.

"Whatever, lets go then," she said and got up.
Night walked towards the corridor we just came from. "I think this is the way," he said and walked dow it as we hesitated then followed.
Night was at least twenty feet ahead of us as we trudged down the wide corridor. Right as Night reached another hallway there was a loud crack ans the floor underneath him gave way and Night fell down through the floor. He was too shocked to even scream as he plummeted into the dark abyss.

"NIGHT," we all screamed as we ran towards the hole that he fell through.

"Night, are you down there,can you hear me," I screamed down the hole into the darkness.

No answer.

"What are we going to do," Stew asked.

"It looks like there is nothing we can do but continue on," said Green in a hollow tone.

We all jumped over the hole that Night had fell into. No one said a word as we walked the rest of the way to the east wing. We entered into a large room three times as big as the large living room we had left from but this room was bare except for one item. There was a large chest sitting in one corner of the room, bareley visible except by the flashes of lightning from outside. We crossed the room towards the chest and examined it thoroughly. It was red with a gold lining just like any other chest would be.

"Should we open it," asked Arlen.

"Why not," I said, " it sounded empty when I knocked on it."
So I opened it. the chest squeaked as it opened and everyone stared inside. There was nothing in there except for bones, human bones.

"Just bones," I said. But, as we walked away from the chest a rattling came from it. The bones were moving. We all watched as the bones began to move and form together to form three skeletons that stood there looking at us.

"Brace yourselves," said Green. drrawing his weapon as everyone did the same.

"Master requests your leave, he is unhappy," hissed the skeletons.

"Tell you master to shove it," I yelled, "we are going to take this town back."

The skeletons stalked toward us. I took out my handgun and fired two rounds at the skeletons. The bullets hit and just bounced off their bones. "What the heck, it didn't even phase them," I yelled.
"Bone is one of the hardest substances ever, there are only certain types of bullets that can penetrate the bone," informed Stew.
"Crap, then guns are out of this fight," i said drawing my sword. The skeletons drew closer. Blob ran towards them swinging his sword like a mad man. His sword hit one of the skeletons in its knee and it crumpled to the ground and turned to dust. The other two skeletons took their chance and grabbed Blob by the arms.

"Aaaahhh," he screamed as we ran towards the skeletons but they were already backing up towards the shadows. We were too late the skeletons had already taken to the blob into the corner and had vanished in them like they were never there.

"This is crap," I yelled, "we lost Night and now Blob can this get any worse?"

No answers from any of the other.

I was sitting in the middle of the floor almost to tears in anger because now two of my best friends had been absorbed by the darkness.

Arlen walked over to me and said, " There is nothing we can do now but hope they are still alive. Now come on we still have to defeat it.
I got up and joined the four of my friends that were left. We walked out of the room and down another ling corridor. At the end was a single door. I opened it and looked inside. It was completely dark inside.

"Hand me a flashlight," I said. Green handed me a flashlight and I shined the light into the darkness. there was a long staircase leading downwards so far that the flashlights beam couldn't reach the bottom. We walked down the stairs for a long while until we finally reached the bottom.

"Were almost there can't you feel it," asked Green.

"Yea," I said, "it's getting really cold too."

We walked through this basement down another flight of stairs into the second sub-basement. Then we heard muffled voices like someone screaming for help coming from the third sub-basement as we stood atop the flight of stairs that led down into the third sub-basement.

"That must be the Night and Blob," Stew screamed.

I ran down the stairs before anyone could say anything else. As I reached the bottom I shined the flashlight beam around the room. And then I saw them in to corner. Theu were stuck to the wall by a strange looking goo. It was black with a bluish tint, this substance looked alive. It was moving consatnly, churning like it was restless. The goo covered Night and Blobbit up over their mouths and left enough room for them to see and breathe through their mouths. When I shined the light on them they squirmed and tried to talk but all it came as was a muffled, "hmmhmhm."

"Don't worry guys, I will get you out of their," I said as Arlen, Green, and Stewie came running down the stairs. I was trying to cut away the black goo with my swor but where ever I cut it just regenerated back.

"Zeke get out of the way, let me do this," Green said to me.

I ran out of his way just as he started to glow green. He raised his palms and a thin beam cam out and he precisely cut out Blob and Night's forms. The goo dissapated once the beam hit it and Night and Blob fell to the ground.

"Oh my gosh are you guys alright," I said running towards them to help them up.

"Yea I am fine," said Night getting up and shaking the goo off of him.

"Me too," said Blob doing the same thing.

"Good, now we are all back together," I said, "Now please tell us what happened."

"Well, when I fell into that hole I just blacked out and woke up here covered in that goo," said Night

"Same here," said Blob, "When those skeletons took me into the shadows I just blacked out and woke up here."

"Strange," said Green, "Well, the answer definately isn't here. We best move on."

We walked through the sub-basement until it was almost below freezing. We walked on and finally found the entrance into the caverns.

"Alright team," I said, "This is it. It is in there, some of us may not come back alive. Are you all ready?"

They all answered by glowing. I sighed not knowing where my glow was. I tried to glow one more time. But I failed.

"Okay, lets go," I commanded and we walked lined up together into the cavern.

We descended a long way down the tunnel until we entered a large cavern. The cavern was lightly light bye the glow of crystals hanging from the ceiling. There was a pond over to one side. And on the other was a large mass made of the same substance that Blob and Night were trapped in.

Leave now,
it said through our minds

"No, we are not going to leave, YOU ARE," shouted Green and shot out a bright Green blast at the monster

AAAAAHHH, you all will pay
, and the monster started moving. Everyone, but me, started glowing and shot their beams at the monster. The monster quickly moved towards the only one who wasn't shooting light at him, me. The monster wrapped itself around me it felt like I was being crushed by steel not some goo.

"Zeke use your light," I head Green scream.

"I can't," I replied.

"Yes you can," I heard Night yell.

"Zeke everyone is relying on you," Arlen yelled.

"We can't do this ourselves Zeke, we need your help," Blob screamed

"You can do it," cheered Stewie, "We believe in you."

Hearing all my friends believing in me telling me that I could do, needing me it gave to the the courage to try one last time. I focused on this beast, I thought about my friends. All my hate, rage, happiness, and sadness melted away into one mixed emotion. Then I felt it. It was warm like a blanket of a small fire surrounding me. I opened my eyes. The beast was recoiling from around me. I looked at myself and I was glowing a bright purple.

"I DID IT," I screamed, "Now pay you beast."

I raised my hands palms out and let out all of that emotion. The beam came out hit the monster.

NOOOO,
it yelled in my head, I will not be defeated.

The mass was shrinking, and it was shrinking fast.

"Crank up the power," yelled Green. All of our beams became larger.
We kept this up until the darkness was nothing more. I released my beam like everyone else did, then I blacked out.

When I woke up I was outside laying in the grass. I tried to lean up but almost passed out again.

"Don't strain yourself," I heard Arlen say.

I turned my head to look at the whole group sitting around the fire. I then looked back up into the sky. The clouds had rolled off into the horizon and the moon was directly at the peak of the sky.

"That was sure some power you let out in there," said Green, "No wonder you passed out. Your light was ten times stronger then any of ours."

I tried to get up this time and did it successfully and walked over to the fire.

"I don't care about the power all I care about is that everyone came out safe and that the darkness is gone. Maybe now things can finally go back to normal," I said looking around at the town that had been abandoned for a while now.

"Maybe," said Night, "But you know it will always just be the six of us here, even with thousands of people."

"Yea," I said, "We will always be friends forever." Then I looked into the night sky hoping that what I said would be true.
The End

or is it

Last edited by Fstdude on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
20/200  (20/200)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Coolio!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fstdude
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude   Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Sorry about the small text people I didnt know it would do that

Fstdude
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude   Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm

The Light Within
Part 2
Trapped
By Fstdude

Two weeks have passed already since that dreaded night in the caverns
, I thought walking down Main Street headed back to the mansion that my friends and I had fixed up and now live in. The
mansion where we almost died.

The town which was once deserted because of the monster that had lived in the caverns was now almost fully functioning now. Almost all the stores had been re-opened, The Grand Mall was now open, and almost all of the residents were back.

I walked through the wide opened gates and through the yard I looked at the porch. Aaahhhh, it was the scream of Arlen when the zombies had come out of the porch, which was now restored. I saw the zombies, heard there moans.

Why am I remembering this now, I went two weeks without thinking of this,
I thought. I walked up porch and into the mansion. I walked down the corridor to the west wing, which I now shared with Green, Bri, Arlen, Night, and Blob. The other end was shared by the rest of the guys in the mansion. I walked down the corridor and was about to turn down another hallway to the room I had to myself.

CRACK,
it hit me again I was having a flashback to when Night fell through the floor on this very spot which was now coverd by a rug so others would walk on it again, Night still didn't.

I walked down the hallway and up the stairs at the end of them entered the door into my room. I went and sat on my bed and listened to some music on my bed. I must have passed out some time because I woke to a banging on my door and Night yelling, "Zeke dinner is ready, I think Bri made her special fried chicken."
"Okay be there in a few," I yelled back. I got up and walked out I entered the dining room. The flashback hit as soon as I entered. I saw the skeleton I saw them taking Blob into the shadows I remember being on my knees in anger. Then I collapsed to the floor. Everyone ran around me helping me up.

"Are you all right," most of them asked me.
"Yea, yea I'm fine. I bet I just need some food in my system," I said getting up shakily.

Dinner went by smoothly. I went back to my room and went to bed. I awoke the next morning and decided to go for a walk to the park. I arrived in front of the fountain right as everyone was waking up. I sat and watched the sunrise for next hour until most of the shops were open. I walked to the bakery and bought a scone.

I walked out deciding to go to my favorite spot in town. I passed Green and Bri headed towards the mall. Bri leaned down scooped up a handful of dirt and closed her hand around it. She released her grip on the dirt revealing a sprout that was growing quickly. It formed into a small flower and she handed it to Green.

People are gaining more powers by the day. Cookie can teleport short distances, Dawg can move things with his mind for a short while, and Bri can control plants,
I started to hear the ocean before I saw it. I walked out over towards the edge of the cliff. I looked out towards the water. I sat on the edge of the cliff and I stared out into the water. Thats when I felt it. It was like I was part of the wave. Thats when the thought came to mind. I focused on the water and thought waves. The calm waves in the ocean turned into large raginf waves.

Oh my gosh, I developed a new power. I can controll water no wonder why I felt a connection.
I got up and walked to the mall. I bought a small canteen that I could fit into my pocket so I could have my weapon with me at all times. After that I bought some lunch and returned to the spot overlooking the ocean. I jumped from one small ledge to another almost falling at least four times. When I reached the bottom I started to practice my new power until it was about dinner time back at the mansion.

As we all sat down for dinner I made my announcement, "Attention everyone something has come to my attention," I said
Everyone looked at each other confused. "What is it," asked Stewie confused.

"Why don't you all take a drink and find out," I said.

Many of my friends reached for their drinks only to find them empty.

"Now look up," I said. They looked up to see the contents of their
cups hovering just below the ceiling. I lowered their drinks back into their cups. Many refused to drink what I had lifted and poured themselves new drinks.

"When did this happen," asked Arlen.

"This morning when I went to the cliff that overlooks the ocean," I replied.

After a small disscussion about the developing powers most went back to their rooms but a few others and I stayed in the east wing's living room. I was sitting on the floor watching Green, Arlen, Hims, and Cookie play Wii while Bri sat next to Green and watched also.
It was dark outside, rain poured, and lightning flashed. The lights flickered once then wen out. Screams came from all around the house.

"Okay," I said, "Lets gather some candles and flashlights, I will go mess with the circuit breaker outside to see if I can get the power back on."

I walked down the corridor and to the front door. I turned the knob and pushed. The door didn't budge. "Dang, I knew electric locks were a bad idea," I said then I did the only thing we could do to get outside. "COOOOOOKIIIIEEEEE," I yelled as loud as I could making sure anyone in the house could hear.

Cookie materialized right next to me ten seconds later. "What is it," he asked looking confused.

"I need you to port outside and mess with the circuit breaker, when the power is out the electric locks locked us in," I said using our term for Cookies teleportation power.

"Alright, I'm on it," he said and then he was gone.

I walked through the house telling everyone to head to the dinning room for a meeting. As I walked into the dining room Cookie ported right next to me. "No luck with the circut board," he said as he ported to the other side and I watch a silohuete of water fall to the ground. With a swif motion of my hands I scooped the water up and filled my canteen.

"Alright everyone, were trapped in here," I said plainly, "We are going to have to make our way out."

There were murmurs after I said that.

"Okay, I know we proofed these wall from out light in case someone lost control so thats out of the options. So I need anyone who has any other powers besides the light to come with me and I need all the others to find all to food we have and seperate it into two piles. One for canned goods and other foods that won't spoil and one for foods that will spoil," I ordered as I got up and walked out of the room heading towards the ballroom.

I entered the ball room and headed towards the large glass window that took up over half to room floor to ceiling, which of course for safety precausions had been replaced with that type of glass that is almost impossible to break without tons of force.

Those who had entered the room were,Green, Cookie, Bri, Dawg, Ian, and Arlen. "Alright guys I need to know what all your powers are," I said.

"As most you know I can control plants," said Bri.

"Alright, Green your next," I said.

Green walked over to the large window and made a swift move downward with his arms. just as he did that a jolt of lightning came down right where he aimed. "I can do that anytime, anywhere," he said, " I can aslo do this." He brought out about ten batteries and tossed them up in the air. They batteries stayed there suspended in air. Green made a twirling motion with his hands and the batteries started spinning in a circle.

"Okay, that might be useful," I said, "Cook we all know your power, you will be a real help getting us out of this place. Now who is next, Dawg."

Dawg stepped forward and looked at me. Next thing I knew I was floating up into the air then was put down. "I can move things with my mind, but just for a short while until I get too exhausted," he said.

Arlen stepped up next, she took out her gun and aimed right at my head, she pulled the trigger and there was an incredibly loud bang as the gun fired. A small hair fell right down onto my nose. "It was sticking up," she said darkly.

"Okay, now we know Arlen has out of the ordinary waepon skills and aim, so Ian your up," I said.

Ian walked up to me and asked me to blow out the candle, so I did. I heard a snap and and a small flame ignited and ligt the candle. Ian's fingers were on fire and he had lit the candle.

"I can make fire at will," said Ian, "I can't make big flames but if I concentrate I can get them about six inches high."

"Okay thats good," I said, "Now we should be divided into two teams, I need one to stay here and think of a plan and I need another to walk through the house and collect some supplies that could help us get out."

"I'm on Green's team," said Bri.

"Okay, Well Bri, Green, Arlen, and Dawg can stay here and create a plan," I told them, "Alright, Cook, and Ian, your with me.

I walked out of the ballroom and into the foyer Ian followed and Cookie ported in behind.

"Okay, Cookie I need you to go get me a status report from town and when your done report back to Green and the others to see if they need you, Ian come with me. Were going to get some supplies."
We walked down the hallway Ian standing next to me illuminating the way for us with his flame. The door hadn't been opened since the night we defeated the darkness. I opened the door slowly ans Ian and I headed down the stairs. It was warmer then I remember, probably because the darkness was gone. We entered the third sub-basement were abandoned mining tools were left. We picked up a few pick axes, a jackhammer and, some hammers.

Ian and I returned to the ballroom to see Cookie wave goodbye to Green and port out of there.

I walked up to Green, "I am guessing that was our status report," I asked.

"Yea," he said with a grim look on his face, "Cookie just told us no one was in town." I dropped a few hammers that I was pulling out of my bag that just missed our toes but inches.

"What," I asked.

"Yea, he said he searched everywhere, he couldn't find anyone. I think this may something the darkness is doing," he said in a lowered voice, "I think that all this proofing we did to the mansion protected us"

"What do you mean you think the darkness did this, I thought we eliminated it," I said.

"Zeke when we eliminated the darkness we only defeated ine of its more larger minions that wasn't the true thing. we damaged it greatly I thought it would take longer for him to regenerate the strenght he lost, I guess I was wrong" he said darkly.

"Okay, whatever we will deal with that later. What is thae plan to get out of here," I asked.

"Well, we came up with an Idea. We are going to try and weaken the window and then have Dawg use as much force as he can on the window to shatter it, we did a slight test and I ended up getting smashed into a wall, so I think he has enough power," he said.
"Okay well lets get to work on weakening this window," I said. I turned and told Ian the plan but not about the darkness arising.
"Alright Ian we need to work together on this, we need the even timing of hot and cold. As you shoot flames at the window I will swish water across the spots where you shoot fire at. Arlen will be shooting at the spot to while green will conduct some lightning to the spot also. Bri will also be at the same time summoning the plants outside the window to fire the blowtorch that Cookie brought back," I explained to him.

We prepared to do this I had a bucket of water on one side of me and Ian on the other. Arlen was standing on one balcony aiming her gun at the small mark on the window and Green was in another waiting for the signal. Bri was standing off to the side and had already summoned the plants outside the window wrapped around the blowtorch that Cookie had placed there.

"Ready," I asked.

I head "Ready" four times and bended the water out of the bucket.
"Alright,on three," I said then started to count, "One, two, three."
There was heat next to me and as soon as I saw it hit I swished water across the spot where the flame hit. I continued wiping water across the spot where bullets, fire balls, and lightning hit for the next few minutes until I noticed everyone was getting weaker.

"Okay, I think this is enough, stop in three seconds," I yelled over the gunfire and thunder claps.

I counted three seconds and stopped the water. Everyone else stopped too. I looked past Ian to find Dawg facing the mirror. His eyes were closed as if he was thinking about something really hard and his arms were outstretched toward the window.

I knew what would happen as soon as the window shattered so I was prepared. The window smashed and I raised a wall of water to block Ian, Dawg, Bri, and I and then thought ice and it turned to a wall if ice. The shards of glass hit the ice and cracked it but it didn't shatter.

I liquified the ice and let it down. I heard hoots and hollers from everyone in the room. I told Cookie that to find everyone tell them to get here quick. I walked to the window there was a large hole that we could fit through without a problem. I stepped out side the rain wasn't coming down as hard as it was earlier but it was still coming down.

Our backyard was huge it had a large pool with a large pation on the west side of the yard and a flower garden to the east. to the south of the lawn was a large field it was so huge that you couldn't see anything for miles. But something I did notice was a black sillouhette gliding across the field, right towards the house.

BriBri101
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/100  (10/100)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude   Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Cool! Nice job Fst!

Bri's One Tough Girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator

Character Information
Health Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
World Power:
7000/7000  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude   Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:35 pm

Just read Chapter 1. Great stuff. ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenganon.forumotion.com
Blobbit
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/200  (10/200)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude   Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:25 am

Oh my gosh I can't wait for what happens next...

PostSubject: Re: The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude   

Back to top Go down

The Light Within. A Story By Fstdude
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1