The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MercuryGirl
MercuryGirl

Character Information
Health Points:
Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo Left_bar_bleue100/100Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo Left_bar_bleue10/100Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo Left_bar_bleue20/7000Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo Empty
PostSubject: Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo   Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Here's the prologue I mentioned.

How long has it been? Jumping from place to place, changing my name, running from the law? I thought we were doing the right thing. We all did. then things started getting violent, mysterious, dangerous. We could all see the change. But not what was coming. I knew something was wrong when Amy, my best friend, stopped cracking jokes. Then the day came. I should've seen it coming. General Banna and his "pet" Wayne Banks, were planning it the whole time. They sent us on a mission that none of us could've accomplished. We were sent to a small area in Washington. There was a super-villain there threating the division. He called himself Mania. We went in expecting to come out with victory. But it was a trap. Mania had men waiting for us. He took off his mask. It was Wayne. He gave a siganl and all of them shot at us. I woke up in a tube screaming. I broke my way out after much flailing around. The room lit up red and the alarm went off. I ran. I ran as far as I could. Then I turned around. Amy was behind me. She collapse but I heard something metal hit the ground. I tried to help her up but she weighed a ton. She used to weigh less then me. "Oh my god. What have they done", I thought to myself? I had no idea but that was the start of a new adventure. The beginning of the journey from Mercenary to Hero.

This prologue is only partially legit because I didn't wanna give away too much. But most of it is legit. 1st chpt tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Swords and Gunes: Katanna 'n' Ammo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Writer's Corner-
Jump to: