The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Share | 

Strength of a Samurai: Blood Advent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blobbit
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/200  (10/200)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Strength of a Samurai: Blood Advent   Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Chapter 1

"Wake up. Wake up. WAKE UP!"
I brought up my head with a jolt. I shook my head, my bed-head hair bouncing everywhere. I looked out the window of the temple. High noon, I presumed. I slowly got out of bed and stretched, and as I did, my friend yelled at me. "Don't you realize what today is?" he asked.
I thought for a second, and said, "Um, Tuesday?"
"You idiot! It's your induction," he said.

"Luke! why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I ran to the closet in the back of our room. Choosing the nicest robe I could find, I quickly threw it on. I was already going to be late. I burst out of the closet, hoping to find Luke. Darn it, he must have already left, I thought to myself. I slipped on my hard wood sandals, dashed out of the door to our room, and towards the Dragon's Lair. The Dragon's Lair is just what we call the main temple, where all of the chiefs and leaders reside. Stepping in, I saw one of my least favorite chiefs. Flamewood.

"You are late, Ryan."

Becoming hasty, I quickly replied, "Uh, I know, sir. So, when does the induction start?"

Flamewood clicked his tongue, and moved his hand in a "follow-me" motion. I marched after him, and approached a gigantic door. There we many different symbols on it, and, through my studies, I realized these as what I would be becoming.

Not knowing what to expect, I unadmittingly hesistated.
What if...what if I'm not going to be a samurai? What if I don't get a symbol, and get laughed at? If I don't become a samurai, I'm going to have to be a FARMER.

I reflected back on my life. I remember sword fighting with Luke when we were younger. I would always lose. I know that Luke will be a good samurai.

Through my daydreaming, Flamewood grew impatient.
"Hurry up, you imbecile!" he said. He walked to the door, and started pushing it.

I shook my head, and helped him open the wide doors of the induction room. Despite the size, the door was much easier to open than I thought. It easily slid open, and I stepped inside.

My eyes opened wide when I stepped into the induction room. All around the circular wall of the room were decorative symbols and murals. I stared in awe at the pictures, and then turned my attention to what was in the room. All I could see was a large fountain, but instead of spewing water, it was thrusting a dark blue flame. I looked up at Flamewood, hoping he wouldn't say what I dreaded.

"Yes. I see the look on your face. You must do it. Stick your head into the fire. If you are a true samurai, you will survive with only two special marks on your face. If you are not, you will have a burnt face. Forever."

This didn't make me feel any better. Flamewood walked out of the room, and I chased after him, desperately trying to exit the room. The door shut and locked once Flamewood left.

I approached the flame. Staring intently, I wondered how and why it was dark blue, and why it glittered so perfectly. In an instant, fear was replaced by intrigue, and I couldn't affix my eyes away from the flame. It gave me joy, regardless of what was happening. I got closer to the flame, trying to see how the interior looked. It was stunningly a bright reddish color. Getting closer to the red, I suddenly felt anger.

I always thought that this would be scary, I paused, still affixed to the flame, but it-it seems that...I just don't know. I'll have to push my head into the flame if I want to find out.

I realized there were infinitely many colored flares in the flame, each representing an emotion. It was the time. Now. I closed my eyes, pushed my head through the flame, and braced myself for the worst.

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
20/200  (20/200)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Strength of a Samurai: Blood Advent   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:56 am

Coolio Blob!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blobbit
Technician
Technician

Character Information
Health Points:
100/100  (100/100)
Gwams:
10/200  (10/200)
World Power:
20/7000  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Strength of a Samurai: Blood Advent   Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:09 pm

CHAPTER 2

Vibrant colors bursted everywhere, stunning me. I blinked as I got used to the light, and felt a puffy substance through my sandals. It was like walking on cotton candy, so I took off my sandals and wandered around.

"Hello? Anyone home?"

I did an about-face, looking around to see something, anything. My eyes darted from left to right, top to bottom, and all around. Nothing. There was nothing. I started to panic, making whimpering noises. I ran, just to see if there was a wall. If there were boundaries in this wonderful place of colorful, natural fireworks. I kept running, gaging my distance. I had run for about a kilometer. I couldn't tell the time ; there was no Sun to figure it out. I put one knee on the fluff, and bent my head down, as if I was bowing. I heard a rumbling, and it got louder. I stood up, and held up my fists, as if it would keep the sound away. It got louder. And louder.

And louder.

A sleek blue snake-like creature popped up out of the fluff, and made an eerie screech. I covered my ears as it thumped the fluff with it's armoured tail. It slowly crept toward me, as if to show it didn't mean any harm. I knew it did. Something in my gut was tugging at my mind to do something, but I couldn't figure out what.

Inner dragon. Unleash it.

"What the-?"

I wondered what said that. Unleash the inner dragon. The blue snake was getting closer to me. A feeling broke in to me, and I realized what I had to do. I lowered my head, and took the bowing position. I raised my arms this time, as if picking something up. A ghostly looking dragon raised out of the fluff, and made a beautiful noise. It looked at me, and we nodded simultaneously. The blue snake rose on its miniscule wings, and glared at my dragon-spirit. The spirit cried, and thr fluff gave way. The dragon had pulled tons of rocks from the ground, and flung them upwards at the snake. The snake got a few chinks, but was still ready for battle. The snake lunged at the dragon spirit, fangs wide open. The spirit used another of his tctics, firebreath. He blew a steady stream of flames from his mouth, scorching the snkae's head, and making him recoil in pain. The snake flipped around, trying to knock the dragon spirit with it's tail. The spirit flew higher into the air. He went higher and higher, and eventually was out of sight. I staggered backwards as the snake eyed me. The snake rushed at me with full speed, and I instinctively held out my hand as if it would protect me. All of a sudden, there was an extreme burst of light, much brighter than the fireworks in the background. The snake emitted a scream of death, and it fell to the ground with a thump.

"My elements. My elements. I am the dragon master. Plasma wielder."

I flew backwards, and knocked into a wall.

Wh-where am I?

I shook my head, and noticed the dark murals of the induction room walls, and heard a loud knock on the door. I stood up, and headed out.

PostSubject: Re: Strength of a Samurai: Blood Advent   

Back to top Go down

Strength of a Samurai: Blood Advent
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1