The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

The End (by Zi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziyoxis
Ziyoxis

The End (by Zi) Empty
PostSubject: The End (by Zi)   The End (by Zi) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:21 pm

this is a story about the end of the world...

trailer:
if the end was really a new beginning....
why did it happen now?
why is everyone dead?
why are we the only one's left?
how do we survive?
these are questions... that will never be answered...
The demons, zombies, and the 5 Demon Lords
will end our lives if the natural disasters and insanity don't...

(this story is also on the Anything forums... tell me if I should write it here too!)
Back to top Go down
http://ziyoxis.tumblr.com/
Ziyoxis
Ziyoxis

The End (by Zi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End (by Zi)   The End (by Zi) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Chapter 1: before it all

I was in school, as usual, it was a pretty good day so far. My math teacher was gone so we had a substitute, the food in the cafeteria was surprisingly good, and in science we dissected a frog! It was currently 7th period and I was sitting next to my friend Adam. Adam was a goofy kid, always happy and sometimes annoying...
"Hey dude, that girl over there is looking at ya!" Adam said pointing to a girl in the back of the class. I smacked him in the back of the head and told him to shut up before the teacher gave him Detention. the next class nothing really note-worthy happened except that there was a test...
the next few days were pretty much boring and mundane, except that during Algebra an earthquake occured!

TBC...
Back to top Go down
Ziyoxis
Ziyoxis

The End (by Zi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End (by Zi)   The End (by Zi) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Chapter 2: Let the First Blood Fall

I looked outside the classroom and saw this weird, dragon thing with a horn and a crown of fire! It looked at me and said "A human?" I looked at it some more.

At least a minute passed until I finally said something. "What the fuck are you?"

"That is none of your concern," the creature said.

"Like HELL it isn't!" I retaliated

"Hell? a mere mortal can only pretend to understand such a concept!" It said this with a look of such sorrow, as if it were home-sick, the look completely disappeared from its face and it spoke again. "You intrigue me human," it said with a amused voice, "I shall grant a power upon you, weather it becomes a gift or a curse is left to you!" With that it reached out its massive claw and cut my right arm. The pain surged throughout my body, echoing into my very being, eventually I blacked out...

"Josh! Josh, wake up!" sounded a familiar voice. I opened my eyes to see a girl's face, it took a few seconds for me to recognize her.

"V-Victoria?" I said, still sort of out of it. I then felt an open hand slap me across the face.

"Don't EVER worry us like that again!" she said with her eyes watering, "We thought you were DEAD!"

"Dead?" I asked confused. I stood up and looked around to find the world around me in shambles. "What happened?" My friend Nick came up behind me and was wearing a trench-coat.

"Welcome to the end," Nick said in a depressing tone. I turned to see who all was still with me. I saw my friends Adam, Nick, Victoria, Sean, and Carl.

Not much of a survival team, I thought, but we'll make it!

I realize now, that I couldn't have been more mistaken...

TBC...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The End (by Zi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End (by Zi)   The End (by Zi) Empty

Back to top Go down

The End (by Zi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Writer's Corner-
Jump to: