The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vex
VIP Member
VIP Member
Vex

Character Information
Health Points:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue0/0Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue0/0Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Now THIS is something I'll have lots of fun writing! I'm moving soon, so I'm quite busy, but I'll write when I can! Hope you guys enjoy!

The Chronicles of Johnston.

Prologue: Johnston, ho!

“Well, we be arriving in Johnston soon.”

The boy nodded.

“Say… What’s your name, lad? ‘Fraid I didn’t catch it.” The driver asked the boy. The driver was a turtle, wearing a blue uniform.

“…It’s Liam.” He muttered.

“Aye. Well, why ye be going to Johnston? It has it’s attractions and all, but, it’s out in the middle of nowhere! Why Johnston?” He asked me, peering at me through his mirror.

“I’m getting away from the city, if you must know. Now, how long until we arrive?” Liam asked.

“Ah, it be just over there! Do ye see it?” The driver said, excitedly.

Liam looked out the window, but all he saw was a huge wall of rock, surrounding what should have been the town. “But where is it?”

“Ah, yes… The town, as you can see, is surrounded by a wall of rock. No one is really sure how it got there, but there are many rumors… I don’t believe any of them, though. There’s just as much chance of one being true as there is catching a blue marlin in January! WAR HAR HAR!” He laughed heartily.

“Right… Well, how do we get in?” Liam asked.

“There be a gate that we can enter through on the other side. I’ll drop ye off there, and ye’ll be on yer way! Ah, there it be now!”

He looked out of his window again, and saw a closed, brown, gate.

“Go on, then! Just knock on the door, and you can take it from there!”

Liam hopped out of the car, and grabbed some bells from his wallet to pay.

“Thanks for the ride, Mr…?”

“Kapp’n. Now, ye be on your way!” Kapp’n took his pay, and drove away.
Liam took a deep breath, stuffed his wallet back into his pocket, and knocked on the gate.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue100/100Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue10/200Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue20/7000Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 pm

Nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
TheWriter01
VIP Member
VIP Member
TheWriter01

Character Information
Health Points:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue120/120Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue10/100Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue20/7000Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Nice job.

Can I cameo?
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 pm

May I cameo also?

Emmit

Owner of Emmit's Inconvienience, has the IQ of 178, can beat you at Checkers easily and always has a weird item in store such as truth serum or anything else...
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Awesome, I've been looking forward to this. Can you either include me, or if your not doing other people, include Drake Duck and Dotty Bunny?

They are the best. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Vex
VIP Member
VIP Member
Vex

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:43 am

Alright, I'll definitely do some cameos, but the people can't be in Johnston. How about... All of you guys are in a neighboring town... Maybe Candyton? XD

(It's Green's town.)

MD: Sounds good, lol.

Writer: More info plz?

Green: So, it's just exactly like you, but with your IRL name? I can do that, I was actually planning to. XD
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 pm

My GC and DS towns are named Candyton. I was smaller back then. =P My new Wii town is Greenon though.

You can call me Travis or Green in it, whichever one.

Did you mean you were planning to put Drake and Dotty in it?
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
TheWriter01
VIP Member
VIP Member
TheWriter01

Character Information
Health Points:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue120/120Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Left_bar_bleue10/100Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Vex, Im just restarting my game.

We could all first meat in the city and then become good friends.
Back to top Go down
Vex
VIP Member
VIP Member
Vex

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Green: Planning to put you in it, lol.

Candyton is now Greenon.

Player: I'm not planning on putting in the city really, at least not for awhile. I could fit you in living at Greenon, if that's okay with Green.

Edit: OR you could give me the name of your new town, that would work.
Back to top Go down
TheWriter01
VIP Member
VIP Member
TheWriter01

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Im turning on City Folk for the first time and I think I have a title but Im not sure if the name will fit in the box.

Hvae you seen the movie???
Back to top Go down
Vex
VIP Member
VIP Member
Vex

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:11 pm

TheWriter01 wrote:
Im turning on City Folk for the first time and I think I have a title but Im not sure if the name will fit in the box.

Hvae you seen the movie???

Yeah, I saw it on youtube awhile ago. Main char was Ai right?
Back to top Go down
TheWriter01
VIP Member
VIP Member
TheWriter01

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:13 pm

Yeah.

I might call it Alice Oaks or Sarrach Hills.
Back to top Go down
Vex
VIP Member
VIP Member
Vex

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:10 am

YOU'RE KIDDING ME! My brother... lost... the freaking game cart to AC! IT'S BEEN PACKED! It'll take forever to find it...!

T_T
Back to top Go down
TheWriter01
VIP Member
VIP Member
TheWriter01

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:23 pm

-gasp-

T_T
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Moving this story into Fan-Fiction by Green's request...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Fan-Fictions-
Jump to: