The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

The Old Original Bob The Frog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
The Old Original Bob The Frog Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Old Original Bob The Frog Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
The Old Original Bob The Frog Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Old Original Bob The Frog Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
The Old Original Bob The Frog Left_bar_bleue7000/7000The Old Original Bob The Frog Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

The Old Original Bob The Frog Empty
PostSubject: The Old Original Bob The Frog   The Old Original Bob The Frog EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:46 am

This is the original Bob The Frog's that were short and I made really before I knew how to write, yet this is what sparked my success I suppose.
I will be putting up the remastered versions on here soon, which will be more like the good writing style you have come to know me for. This is basically just for nostalgia, and so I can remember the originals.

Some of the things that annoy me the most looking back on these are how I didn't punctuate right, I ran things together, I made up words like "madly", and I re-used the characters names over and over. I never used like he or the frog, I just kept saying "Stephen looked as Bob jumped out of Stephen's pocket, and then Bob ran away because Bob was scared of Stephen", things like that just made it sound rediculous several times.

Another thing was when I used to print these and sell them for pennies back in the day, the names of each character were color coded, sometimes with bright colors that were hard to see. It just made the thing hard to read and hurt peoples eyes. It was almost hard to re-type this because of it.

Last edited by Greenganon on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
The Old Original Bob The Frog Left_bar_bleue7000/7000The Old Original Bob The Frog Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

The Old Original Bob The Frog Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1   The Old Original Bob The Frog EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:00 am

Episode 1: No Fun!

"Travis! Travis!" Stephen yelled, "I found this frog! I'll name it Bob, Bob The Frog!" "Wicked!" Travis said. Then Carl an Eagle Scout said get to work! Mario agreed with Carl and we said they were no fun! Then Bob jumped out of Stephen's hands, shot his tongue at a ceiling support beam and went through a vent that leads to the restrooms. They ran into the hallway past the water fountains, through the door, and they saw Bob at the end of the hallway. "Bob!" Stephen yelled, as he and Travis started running towards Bob. Bob looked scared like he was in danger. He looked mad at Stephen like he did not want to go with Stephen. They slowed down to a stop. "What's wrong with Bob, Stephen?" Travis asked. "I don't know, Bob never did this before." Stephen replied. "Are you sure?" Travis asked. "Chicken!" Stephen said. "Stephen I'm serious!" Travis said madly. "I win!" Stephen said suddenly. Right when Stephen said that, something jumped out of Stephen's pocket! "Nooooo!" said Stephen. All Travis could say was, "Oh crap!"
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com

The Old Original Bob The Frog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: The TZ Collaboration-
Jump to: