The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Darkness is the Key coming soon

Go down 
+2
Cookie Dough
BriBri101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue100/100Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue10/100Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue20/7000Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty
PostSubject: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:26 am

Well Everyone as (Most) of you know I am a busy girl,
I am gonna be working on a a few more stories...
But Coming soon;
There is gonna be a story by me of course its gonna be called "Darkness is the Key"

Its about--- Wel I'm not gonna say It'll be coming soon I'll be posting a Character database of lthe story on this thread and I will have more info on it!
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue100/100Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue10/200Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue20/7000Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:20 am

Ooo cool. New story Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue10/100Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:26 am

Yep! I enjoy working on stories!
Anyways I'll open the Character Database probably a week or tommorow..
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 am

Heres the Character thing, xD

Sharon "Saphire" Santinez- Sharon is a girl who interested in magic and ghosts, she's very supernatural. she makes alot of stuff sometimes shes tense but she relaxes with her black cat. she wants to learn more about ghosts and everything else that she wants to.

Andrew "Joseph" Santinez- Sharon's Younger brother, Adrew is always Interested in Sharon and her research he alwayswants to help, but one night he accidently drops one of Sharon's potions and he gains amazing powers, what could be going on with him?

Rachel "Diamond" Geralds- Sharon's Best friend,she doesn't believe in ghosts, She wants Sharon to stop beliving in ghosts, But little doe she know Sharon has uncovered something amazing, She has no Idea that her life is about to change forever

Yumi "Rose" Emeraldine- Yumi, Is one of Sharon's BFF's se is very quiet unlike Rachel, She does believe in Ghosts she wants to be a ghost whisperer someday but for now she wants to stay with her friends and try and be normal while helping Sharon out.

Joey Kingsfield- Joey is Sharon's biology teacher and he is also a great friend, He lets Sharon and her friends out earl. He is always the first to know when somethings been discovered by Sharon. but he can be strict. So Sharon and her friends understand when they have to stay behind for a few minutes.

Tiffany Goldstin: Sharon's worst enemy. Tiffany is the witch of the school, Little des Tiffany know she will have to help Sharon, weather she likes it or not. She hopes that she will never have to help Sharon, She used to be Sharon's friend but she isn't eany more she is evl could she be the one causing all the trouble down at "Dawn Hill"?.

Sam Stainels- Tiffany's Boyfriend, He is the jock at the school, he could rule the school if he wanted, Sharon has no idea what He sees in Tiffany, He is the best sport star in the school!, something interesting happens to him at school.

Jeremy "King" Smith- Jeremy is the smatest kid in school! He helps Sharon in her study to find out more about ghosts. He has aways had acrush on her, But he never admitted t, He is always determined to get what he needs! when Sharon needs help the most he is always there with his notebook and pen/pencil.

Rosa- Rosa Is just 5 years old, Sharon Took her in when she saw she was out on the streets, Rosa also helps Sharon, Sharon is like a big sister to her, Rosa used to like Tiffany but when Rosa found out That Tiffany was only using her, Rosa decided its payback time!

Brianna " Kwima"- Brianna is me of course- Brianna is One Of Tiffany's friends se is also One of Sharons friends Its like shes a spy for both of them! One day she just wants t be Sharon's friend but she isn't letting Tiffany know that.she wants to be a normal girl, But she isn't later on she discovers she has powers that are very amazing...

Ashley Ayers- A friend of Tiffany and Vanessa, she usually hangs out with Sharon, but on the other hand she practicly spends all her time with VanessaShe always hopes to be great friends with evryone and animals!

Vanessa Goldenstein- Ashley's BFF, Vanessa Is The Coolest skater girl in school! she doesn't like being a girly girl Like Tiffany Vanessa and Ashley Hang out alotusually they hang out at a roller rink! she hopes to be a Gresa Skater champion someday.

Cameron " white" Jackavile- Cameron Is Sharon's Best Friend! Cameron Is one of Sharon's Best friends one of her first friends actually. Cameron is a Great friend to have He's also Jeremy's best friend So He andJeremy are always there for Sharon no matter what!

This will be updated but this is what I got so far

Last edited by BriBri101 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dexlabs1
Dexlabs1

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 am

after reading the character sheet i think i m gonna like this story
Back to top Go down
http://therevolts.forumotion.net
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue0/0Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue0/0Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:08 am

new story........im hungry......it seemz cool......wow.....m startig to get really hungry.........i shall call....u:..........BUSY BRI..............lawlz
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:22 am

thanks guys! I didn't think it was gonna be that good!

i'm lookin or more characters thogh its not gonna be up for a while -_-
Back to top Go down
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue10/200Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:01 pm

Just read the char. sheet. Good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Of course it will be good Razz

Are any of those characters like people you know? Just wondering because I always do that. xD
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Yeah Andrew is my bro I just gave him a different last name XD
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
Darkness is the Key coming soon Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Coolcool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:47 am

Man this sounds so juicy story I'm already getting the popcorn and soda!
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:11 am

Oh thanks! ^_^
Back to top Go down
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:13 pm

I should a have a sneek peeak out soon, having trouble thinking of a storyline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is the Key coming soon   Darkness is the Key coming soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness is the Key coming soon
Page 1 of 1