The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game

Go down 
+9
Samurai Jet
BriBri101
Prof. Old
Dawgdedawg
NightmarSword
KaBob799
Greenganon
TheSpyGuy
TheQaskr
13 posters
AuthorMessage
TheQaskr
TheQaskr

Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty
PostSubject: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Whats your mostest (bad grammar intended) favorite Nintendo game...
for the Wii?
for DSi/DS?
for older systems? (like N64, GB, GBA)
and why?

It sounds like an essay with the "why?" part...

Wii: SSBB Why: I like pwning people Razz, I do that on another game 2 though...
DS: (some of you know...) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Why: I dunno how it became my fav, but he rules! cheers
DS (once a N64 game): Chrono Trigger Why: I dunno again Question, I like it and it's the only game I know from the older systems (besides Zelda, or Mario, or Donkey Kong or Etc.)
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue0/0Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:51 pm

You mean real NINTENDO, no Treyarch or Ubisoft?

That's a tough one...

Wii: MK Wii

N64: Duck Dodgers, Tom And Jerry: Fists Of Furry, Conker's Bad Fur Day...

I liked N64, Conker was mature, but I do it!

Last edited by OfficerCarlWinslow on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Wii: MarioKart Wii
DS: Advance Wars Duel Strike
N64: Banjo Kazooie

Best games ever.
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
KaBob799
Green Moderator
Green Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Wind Waker: My favorite game ever, it's just so much fun

Pokemon Gold/Silver/Leaf Green/Fire Red: My favorite of the pokemon series, extremely fun

Pikmin 2: Improved over the original in just about every way, its very fun and has just as much replay value as the above games.

Advance Wars: Dual Strike- Really fun strategy game, the only problem with it is the lack of online play

Majoras Mask: Weird/fun, the transforming masks were interesting but the time was somewhat annoying. It had some cool bosses and puzzles.

Banjo Kazooie/Tooie: The best N64 games, period.

And many more that I can't be bothered to list.
Back to top Go down
http://pycosites.com/pt
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Yup, me and Kabob know whats up. -High Five-
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 am

N64 was like the first 3D console, and a damn good one, might I add...

We had Banjo to Conker, Kong to Mario and Star Fox to Kirby!

But Mad Jack from DK64 scared the hell out of me when I was little...

I'll post a video of that son of a witch later...
Back to top Go down
TheSpyGuy
TheSpyGuy

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyM4yyl__4

There he is!

Dude tried to steal mah lucky draws!

...Sorry I just had to say that...

-chuckles-
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:20 am

OfficerCarlWinslow wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igyM4yyl__4

There he is!

Dude tried to steal mah lucky draws!

...Sorry I just had to say that...

-chuckles-

I remember that battle. I love that game too.
Back to top Go down
NightmarSword

Character Information
Health Points:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue120/120Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue10/100Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue20/7000Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:22 am

Wii: Super Smash bros Brawl, just pure fun to beat up somebody Smile but the game could use serious work wit the wi-fi, The game was delayed in america while in every other country, it came out as specified. I think if the game was delayed for a few monthes, then they could at least work on the wi-fi a bit and add a few more stages and characters

Gamecube: Super Smash bros Melee. An instant classic of my childhood, the pure fun I had playing around with friends and family with this game, and just playing for the hell of it. Ahh.... good memories. This was also one of the first games ive ever played, back from the dark ages of the early 2000's -woooooooooh-

DS: Mario Kart Ds, definately, one of the best games for the DS. Useing your favorite nintendo characters and your favorite karts to race against the comp, friend, or random person. Just pure fun
Back to top Go down
http://theeverlastingnight.deviantart.com/
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 pm

wii: SSBB
why:pwning pplz / taunting plz for fun / and pwning random ppl (yes pwning ppl and pwning random ppl is dif...lawlz)

n64: mario 64
why:cuz beating/throwing bowser is fun and i like old games there the hardest

gb:SSBM
why:same reason for SSBB
Back to top Go down
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Game Boy Color: Pokemon Blue Version
Game Boy Pocket: Batman
DS: Pokemon Platinum Version
GameCube: Zelda Collecter's Edition
Back to top Go down
http://talk-radio.webs.com
BriBri101
Technician
Technician
BriBri101

Character Information
Health Points:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue100/100Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue10/100Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue20/7000Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Prof. Old wrote:
Game Boy Color: Pokemon Blue Version
Game Boy Pocket: Batman
DS: Pokemon Platinum Version
GameCube: Zelda Collecter's Edition

DS:POKeMON Platinum versoin
AS for the rest I have alot of favorites...
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:41 am

Aw, I can't believe nobody but me and Kabob have played the first 2 Banjo Kazooie games. Those were like the best games of all time dudes.
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue100/100Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Hmm, that's hard for me to say, cause I've played a lot of games that I thought were great, but to narrow it down, I'd have to say these were my favorites:

N64:Banjo Kazooie/Tooie. Those were the best games I had to play in that area. No other comments.

GBA:Pokemon Ruby Version. It was the first one I ever started and it's definitely my favorite one to play.

GameCube:Star Wars Rebel Strike/Star Fox Assualt. I always enjoy shooting down those enemy fighters from the sky.

DS:Pokemon Platinum. It was way better than the Diamond version I played.

Wii:Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Most awesome game I've ever played. I always like to beat up the other characters who try to beat me with my Ike.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaLover3
ZeldaLover3

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Wii:Super Smash Bros Brawl
Ds:Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Gamecube:The Legend of Zelda :The Wind Waker
Back to top Go down
Blobbit
Technician
Technician
Blobbit

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue10/200Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:36 pm

TheQaskr wrote:
Whats your mostest (bad grammar intended) favorite Nintendo game...
for the Wii?
for DSi/DS?
for older systems? (like N64, GB, GBA)
and why?

It sounds like an essay with the "why?" part...

Wii: SSBB Why: I like pwning people Razz, I do that on another game 2 though...
DS: (some of you know...) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Why: I dunno how it became my fav, but he rules! cheers
DS (once a N64 game): Chrono Trigger Why: I dunno again Question, I like it and it's the only game I know from the older systems (besides Zelda, or Mario, or Donkey Kong or Etc.)
For the Wii-SSBB because it's awesome.
For the DS-Pokemon Platinum. Ive always loved pokemon and RPG's
Older Systems-GameCube I loved SSBM because it was awesome too.
Back to top Go down
http://blobbit.forumotion.com/
Fstdude
Technician
Technician
Fstdude

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:33 pm

hmm this is hard

Wii: SSBB
because its a miltiplayer game i could play with my firends

DS:pokemon games
because im a huge pokegeek Embarassed

Older systems: Banjo Kazooie/Tooie
because they rocked and i wish i had a 360 to play the new onw
Back to top Go down
Arlen McCool
Arlen McCool

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Left_bar_bleue20/200Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:36 pm

DS:Uhhhhhhhhhh...too many games...so me go with...Zoo Tycoon Why:Cause I like it, that's why!

Wii:Guitar Hero Why:Do I really have to answer this one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game   Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Mostest Favorite Nintendo Game
Page 1 of 1