The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Attack of the Green Goo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masterlinkx98
Masterlinkx98

Attack of the Green Goo Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the Green Goo   Attack of the Green Goo EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Chapter 1: Dexter's Bad News
"Ethan, COME ON! Were gonna be late for the meeting! Dexter said he had an announcement!" said Sperg, a tall boy of 11 with kinda long black hair, half of it in hiding his left eye. Ughhh, i know Sperg, im a little tired here! I thought. Ethan, also a tall boy of 11, with spikey brown hair and large brown eyes, was just putting his beanie hat on when he yelled again. "I'm going to leave without you!"
"I'm COMING!" I yelled as I slid down the banister of the staircase, flew off, and smacked into the door. "That fast enough for ya dude?" I groaned.
"Heh, yeah," chuckled Sperg "good enough." We walked out the door and walked toward Dexter's house. As we stood, waiting for Dexter with all he others waiting to hear him, I checked my watch. "It's 10:00, where is he?" as i said it, Dexter burst out of the house and started speaking. "Everyone! I need you to listen carefully! I need you all to gather things that could be weapons!"
"Why Dexter? We being invaded by aliens?" Sperg joked. He didn't know it, but he was more right than he had ever been about anything.
Back to top Go down
Masterlinkx98
Masterlinkx98

Attack of the Green Goo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Green Goo   Attack of the Green Goo EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:02 am

Chapter 2 The Invasion
"Sperg this is no time for joking!" I said
"I'm afraid he's right Ethan......" mumbled Dexter
"R-really?!? I WAS RIGHT FOR ONCE!?!?!" yelled Sperg
"Yes," said Dexter "as crazy as it seems, he is. My sensors picked up this weird looking green planet sucking Mars in. The KND have reported that all space bases signals were lost. I suspect it is the Planets fault."
"So what you're saying," I started " is that a giant green planet, is sucking up ALL the planets, and it's coming for Earth now?"
"Yes" stated Dexter. I had never seen Dexter look so gravely, so I knew we needed to be serious. "Hey, Dex. What are we up against anyway?" Sperg said "Cause i can take on ANYTHING."
"Reports indicate that the planet is sending down large monster creating pods called Terrafusers. Thay infect the surroundings with goo and thiings come to life as, 'Fusion Spawns'." replied Dexter
"Wait, where did you get 'Fusion' from?" I asked
"Well, according to this, they are lead by a Fusion named Fuse. Hence, he named it all after him. He is taking things from great heros, and creating fusions of them!"
"How will we stop 'em Dex?" called Sperg. Dex got a heroic grin on his face and said "We go to war..."
Back to top Go down

Attack of the Green Goo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Fan-Fictions-
Jump to: