The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur

Go down 
+7
BriBri101
Vex
Dexlabs1
NightmarSword
Blaze Coral
Greenganon
Forestgur
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur   The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Tralalaaaa!! I'm back! But I cant post any chapters until I store my chapters on USB and post em here. I'm in the same situation as Green, heh.
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur   The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm

PHEW!!!!!

Oh my god, oh my god!!!!!!
I thought I'd die if I didn't come back!

Hopefully I'll post the next chapter next week or something.

cheers cheers cheers cheers

YAY!!! I HAVE SEEN THE INTERNET WORLD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS!!!
Back to top Go down
Dawgdedawg
Dawgdedawg

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur   The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:08 pm

where were u?....i waz wrondering if i shoulda deletd u for mmah fan-fic cuz i thought ud nevah come back...guess im not gunna delete u Razz
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur   The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Due to a stupid lack of resources(no internet), I can't post anymore chapters until my PC's internet comes back. I'm working on the revised edit, though. May I bid myself good luck!
Back to top Go down
Forestgur
VIP Member
VIP Member
Forestgur

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur   The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 pm

For some reason I want to make a trailer and some animated clips to promote the edit on Youtube. 5oes anyone know if its legal to make fanfic videos with copyrihted characters?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur   The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diaries of Alice by Forestgur
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3