The Green Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Forums

Warning: The Green Forums is on standby and may reconstruct entirely soon.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Green Forums! (Est. 3/25/2009)

Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?

Go down 
+15
Delphinium
NegativeZone
Agent Diddy
Joker751
Dexlabs1
Himsangel
Blobbit
Acecate777
RandomlyBored
Masterlinkx98
Prof. Old
NightmarSword
Greenganon
Samurai Jet
ZeldaLover3
19 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeldaLover3
ZeldaLover3

Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Mine is Toon Link.You can choose from
Toon Link
Captain Falcon
Pit

and choose your faviotre stage.mine is the pirate ship
Pirate Ship
Meta Knights Ship
Anmial Crossing Town
Back to top Go down
Samurai Jet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Samurai Jet

Character Information
Health Points:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue100/100Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue10/100Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue20/7000Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Looks like there's another poll about SSBB. Well, anyways, I choose Captain Falcon and Meta Knight's Ship.
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Gwams:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
World Power:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Zeldalover3 wrote:
Toon Link
Captain Falcon
Pit

Pirate Ship
Meta Knights Ship
Anmial Crossing Town

Hardly a selection, but I'll say Toon Link and Animal Crossing Town.
Back to top Go down
https://greenganon.forumotion.com
NightmarSword

Character Information
Health Points:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue120/120Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Gwams:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue10/100Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
World Power:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue20/7000Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:57 am

Zeldalover3 wrote:
Toon Link
Captain Falcon
Pit

Pirate Ship
Meta Knights Ship
Anmial Crossing Town

seriously? Ike isnt in the list? well toon link and the pirate ship
Back to top Go down
http://theeverlastingnight.deviantart.com/
Prof. Old
Prof. Old

Character Information
Health Points:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue0/0Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Gwams:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue0/0Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Greenganon wrote:
Zeldalover3 wrote:
Toon Link
Captain Falcon
Pit

Pirate Ship
Meta Knights Ship
Anmial Crossing Town

Hardly a selection, but I'll say Toon Link and Animal Crossing Town.

I agree with Green perfectly
Back to top Go down
http://talk-radio.webs.com
Masterlinkx98
Masterlinkx98

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:17 pm

NightmarSword wrote:
Zeldalover3 wrote:
Toon Link
Captain Falcon
Pit

Pirate Ship
Meta Knights Ship
Anmial Crossing Town

seriously? Ike isnt in the list? well toon link and the pirate ship

i agree totally with Nighmar
Back to top Go down
RandomlyBored
RandomlyBored

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 am

KIRBY and AQnimal Crossing town
Back to top Go down
Acecate777
Acecate777

PostSubject: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. charcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:59 am

I usedto play woth pit all the time but now i mostly own with ness. i think temple is a great stage. and wario ware inc.
Back to top Go down
Blobbit
Technician
Technician
Blobbit

Character Information
Health Points:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue100/100Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Gwams:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue10/200Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:29 pm

I choose toon link w/pirate ship. Toon link is like my best character.
Back to top Go down
http://blobbit.forumotion.com/
Himsangel
Technician
Technician
Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:57 pm

shiek and the temple
Back to top Go down
Dexlabs1
Dexlabs1

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:17 pm

LUIGI ROCKS OVER EVERY1!!!!!! THERE IS NO1 TO COMPARE HIM
Back to top Go down
http://therevolts.forumotion.net
Joker751
Joker751

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:17 pm

YEAH RIGHT ON!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Agent Diddy
Agent Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 am

anyone has wifi for super smash,
so I can pwn u! Smile
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:
Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Several people around here do. NegativeZone will want to play you probably. xD
Back to top Go down
Agent Diddy
Agent Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Poo. Dats sounds like a challenge.

Can't wait to pen him/her
Back to top Go down
NegativeZone
Helper
Helper
NegativeZone

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 am

Huh.
Back to top Go down
Delphinium
Delphinium

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Hi everyone...
I'm delphinium...a newbie here..Very Happy

Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Wjud7p

he's the best for me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dressup.me/
Toonking911
Toonking911

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:15 pm

for me probably captain falcon and metaknights ship

ps Luigi rocks?
Back to top Go down
Agent Diddy
Agent Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 am

Lugi does not rock.
Back to top Go down
Agent Diddy
Agent Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Captian Falcon!
Back to top Go down
Greenganon
Administrator
Administrator
Greenganon

Character Information
Health Points:
Gwams:
World Power:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Whoa. O_O Your still around Diddy? I thought you disappeared just when we were setting up Conduit.
Back to top Go down
Proto Plasmabear
Proto Plasmabear

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:28 am

toon link- pirate ship
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Toon link is like my best character.

Brother toner cartridge
free flash games
Back to top Go down
Zak
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 am

Sonic, and The Halberd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?   Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you thinks the best Super Smash Bro. cahrcter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Green Forums :: Other Topics :: Nintendo-
Jump to: